Author's Chapter Notes:

I know this has taken FOREVER.  Thanks for your patience- my life hasn't been working out the way I've been wanting it too.  yay for the real world!  I miss college. 

But hopefully I can find my groove again. 

For a moment its like I can't speak. I can't even think. What did he just say?

The idea that left his lips, mixed with the intoxicating way they are teasing mine is almost too much to handle. I'm not quite sure if he's expecting me to say anything back. I mean, it's not like he's actually said those three words. But, the way he sounded there I'm sure they were pretty close to the tip of his tongue.

The tongue that’s now torturing the side of my neck. Oh my God. I can feel every inch of my body on fire. Responding to every touch before it even happens, and now my brain is reeling at the same time. This man has every part of me lit on fire, in the best way.

And then words fall out of my mouth before I even know they're coming. "I'm falling for you too." He spoke from the moment and I have to as well.

His arms loosen around me and he tears his mouth away from my neck to look at my face. Almost like he's trying to judge the honesty of that statement. It’s a shame that someone has left him that way but at the same time I understand it. I nod just slightly and I see a spark of pure liquid happiness light behind the lust that’s already there in his eyes.

Tonight has just been magic. From beginning to end. Tonight is the night we've been holding out for. And, we don't have to hold back anymore. Its almost as if that thought reaches us both at the exact same time, because in the seconds that follow our confessions time seems to both speed up, and slow down.

His fingertips wrap underneath the straps of my dress and my hands slide down his chest to reach for the hem of the tank top he'd been wearing underneath his dress shirt. He stops what he's doing and allows me to lift his shirt off over his head. And for a second I'm definitely caught it the sight of how well built he is. The gym equipment he has in his garage is definitely put to good use.

My lips immediately lower to the center of his chest and place a few feathered kisses before I look up at him looking down at me and with his eyes locked on mine his hands slide down my sides and his fingers scrunch up the bottom of my dress.

I feel his fingertips pressing into the muscle of my thighs as he stoops down and catches my lips with his while his hands start to slip the dress up. My arms are locked around his neck. Then his hands shifts and caress the skin on my sides as they continue to bunch up my dress until finally after he spends a few seconds roaming my breasts he breaks his mouth away from mine to finally pull my dress off over my head.

His eyes roam over me, standing there in just my underwear and I feel a stitch of uncertainty, but all the while it’s mixed with the pure electricity of what has been ignited between us. I can sense only lust, almost amazement in his eyes when they meet mine.

"Beautiful." He whispers, I think more to himself then me, and I smile. He reaches for my waist and around my back, pulling me into him again and attacking my neck with fervor. The expert motions of his tongue and mouth catching me off-guard and only able to close my eyes as they make their way down the column of my neck and the center of my chest. I feel his fingers starting to fumble with the clasp of my bra and I snap back to my senses, wanting to have my own moment of exploration of his body before he continues tantalizing mine.

I reach for his hands and pull them away and he looks at me confused. But, the second my hands start trailing down his stomach to reach for his belt buckle he understands.

It only takes a few seconds for me to undo the belt and the button on his slacks and with my eyes watching his mouth draw in shaky breaths, I start to push them off his hips and I kiss his chin and chest a few more times while they slip out of my grasp and fall to the floor completely.

She steps out of them, nudging them to the side with his foot, already warding off the possibility of tripping over them in a few minutes and then after looking him over and taking in my fill of his body standing before me in only a pair of dark gray boxer-briefs, I slip my arms around his trim waist. First tickling my fingers up the V shaped lines made by the toned muscles there.

And I fall into him again, reveling in the sensation of his bare skin against mine. I feel him, almost completely hard and poking against me and shivers shoot up my spine. I slip my hands just under the waistband of his boxers at his back and I hear him hiss in a breath. My eyes close, and I allow him to undo the clasp of my bra now, but with me holding him so close, it doesn't yet fall down to reveal what he wants to see next.

He leans his chest away from mine and one hand slips under the bottom of my bra to palm my breast, squeezing it gently and then thumbing my nipple, now a hard nub that I can't wait to feel his tongue slide against and I lean back myself to pull the bra off and I give him a second to stare. Instead his arms go around my waist and he lifts me up unexpectedly.

I hug his neck and wrap my legs around him while he carries me to the bed.

He leans forward, laying me down gently and crawling over me in one swift movement and he kisses my lips once before hovering over my chest and then fondling the breast that hadn't yet seen any of his loving attention.

His mouth latches on to my breast and his tongue flicks at my nipple, the sensation igniting the unconscious arch of my back and I can’t control my own thoughts. “Oh God.”

My hand rubs across the top of his head, trying to grab at the short hair there. And he teases me even more when his free hand slips under the band of my underwear at my hip and doesn’t start to pull them off. It’s getting to the point where all I want is to feel him inside me and he seems totally content with taking his time.

“Callie.” My name floats through his lips. “I can’t wait any longer.”

“Don’t” I reply as best as I can, but my breath is already running away from me.

Somehow in the next few seconds he strips the last of our clothes off and finds a condom. I help him slide it on, taking a second of my own time to caress him. But he pushes me back onto the bed with a shake of his head.

“Another time.” He mumbles, before kissing me and setting his body against mine. “You okay?” He asks.

I slide my hands to his ass and pull him closer instead of giving him any other kind of response and he surges into me. I feel myself sucking him in slowly and I can help the soft moan that escapes to mix with an equally satisfied groan coming from him. He holds still, buried deep inside me and brings his mouth to mine. One arm holding a bit of his weight off of me and the other hand cradled behind my head.

After a few kisses he starts to pull out and tries to find a rhythm.

“Justin.” I whisper his name after a few more slow thrusts. I love the feeling of him wrapped up inside and around me. “Faster.”

I spread my legs open wider and run my nails down his back and he answers my request. His hips moving faster, the feeling we’re both chasing starting to build. I can see the strain in his face, mixed with the pleasure.

I know he’s trying to hold back, but he wants to let go.

“Callie, God.” He forces out. “I can’t hold…”

I kiss his sentence to an end and push up, rolling him onto his back and switching our position. I start my own slow ride, the change giving him a chance to hold on just a little longer. I lean forward and start moving faster, my eyes shutting in pure ecstasy when he hits the perfect spot at this angle and it only takes just a few more moments before I know that I am close.

My hands cradle his jaw and I press my lips to his just as I feel the muscles in his stomach tense and I fall over the edge, my inner walls clamping down on him to pull out his release too.

In a few delicious seconds it’s all over and I lay still on top of him, feeling his hands run slowly up and down my back, his heart beat is strong in my ear as my head lays on his chest and we both try to catch out breaths.

“Fuck me.” He says with a elated sigh after a few seconds. I giggle.

We both seem to know that no words need to be spoken to describe it, or talk about it. I slide off of him and onto the bed next to him. He leans over me and kisses my cheek before pulling off the condom and getting up to throw it away.

I close my eyes and wait for him to come back to bed, but I feel his hand nudge my shoulder and I open my eyes to see him handing me one of his t-shirts. He’s pulled a clean pair of boxer briefs to sleep in.

“Just in case you get cold.” I sit up and pull it on while he crawls into bed next to me and he pulls me down next to him, dragging the blankets up over us.

“Goodnight Callie.” He says.

“Goodnight.” I whisper back and smile when his lips press against my head.

The sun has already begun its ascent into the sky by the time my eyes pry themselves open the next morning. I remember the night before within the few seconds it takes me to realize that Justin is still asleep beside me.

He has somehow sprawled out across the bed on his stomach and managed to not knock me off the bed, contorted with one arm resting across my stomach and one leg winded between mine.

I stretch and then it suddenly hits me that I had somewhere to be this morning, and he did too.

“Oh my God.” I turn my head and try to sit up looking for the alarm clock on the table next to the bed. The numbers read quarter to ten and I shut my eyes tightly and for a split second hope that when I open them again the ten has become at 8. Unfortunately, that feat is impossible.

“Justin!” I push his arm off of me and pat his back. “Justin, wake up.”

He slowly moves into a stretch, coming out of his sleep and he rolls onto his side, rubbing an eye, his mouth in a half grin when he sees me through the open eye.

“Good Morning.” He mumbles and starts to sit up and move towards me, coming in for a kiss.

I put my hand on his chest and shake my head.

“We’ve got to get up, we’re really late.” I say.

“Late for what?” He blinks, still clearly not really awake.

“The first session of the conference. It started almost an hour ago.”

“What time is it?”

“Almost 10.” I climb out of bed and start to walk towards the bathroom. “We’ve got to hurry.”

"Callie." I hear Justin's voice calmly call my attention.

"What?"

"We're already late."

"I know that. That's why we need to get going." I try to add a little more urgency behind my words because he’s looking at me like he doesn’t care at all and I’m kind of getting annoyed.

"Or we could just… skip it." He grins at me. "Whose gonna know?" he shrugs, and I realize he’s completely serious.

"They'll know, we have to sign in. Justin, you know that." I state as a matter of fact.

"So what, tell them we forgot to set the alarm clock or something. Does it really matter? There are so many better things we could do."

"Justin, I'm not going to skip the conference just so that we could have sex again." I shake my head at him, although the idea doesn't sound all that crazy.

He scoffs and sits up on his knees. "As much as I would love to do that, that wasn't what I was suggesting. Sorry Babe, but you already wore me out once. A man needs some food in his stomach before we take on round two." He speaks with a satisfied tone and I blush.

"I was thinking we could order up some breakfast and just hang out for a little while and then go down for the afternoon session. We'll have to sign in again, and we can just mark that we made both sessions. It's no big deal."

I look at him, his eyes pleading with me to agree with him. It’s really no contest. "Okay. But this better be damn good breakfast…" I cross the room quickly and kneel on the bed in front of him. "And a very hot round two." I mumble as I press my lips to his and push him back onto the bed. His arms circle around me after a moment and he responds to the surprise kiss with a few of his own before I pull away and snuggle into his embrace.

I know I shouldn’t be so okay with just skipping out on the conference. I know that if Sherri finds out we missed the morning session our cover is completely blown. But, when he looks at me with a smile like that I just can’t even worry about it.

So I settle by his side as he pulls out the room service menu and we take out time figuring out what to order, and then relax with the television until it finally gets there.

This afternoon we’ll have to pretend we’re just colleagues, but for right now I can only think about enjoying the morning with my boyfriend; a man that I am slowly but surely falling in love with.

And your love is healin’ Baby I’m finally breathing
And I hear you callin’, I’m ready to fall in love again
And my heart is open, my heart it open
My heart is open


Chapter End Notes:
"My Heart is Open" -Keith Urban

Incomplete
Ally is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 34 members. Members who liked Chalkdust also liked 686 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin