Chapter 13

 

5 days later

------------

 

"This is your captain speaking. We have now reached maximum altitude.  It is now fine to get up out of your seat. Please keep your seatbelt on while sitting. Remember this is a non-smoking flight. We will be arriving at Orlando International Airport in approximently 1 hour.  Thank you and enjoy your flight."

 

Immediately Justin removed his seat belt and slouched in the seat to get more comfortable.  The person leaning on him scooted closer to him and snuggled against his chest.  He sighed and wrapped his left arm around her back.  His hand lightly held on to her arm and his thumb grazed across her skin ever so slightly. 

 

Justin lifted his body a few inches off the seat to reach in his back pocket and retrieve his wallet.  A small sigh came from Meredith's lips and he whispered 'sorry'.  When she didn't respond he knew she was still asleep.  He opened his wallet and pulled out his credit card.

 

Justin reached to the built in phone staring him in the face.  He swiped the card through the designated slot and listened as the speaker continued on and on about charges.  He didn't care.  He just needed to make this phone call.  Finally he was instructed to dial the number.

 

"Hello, Johnny speaking."

 

"Johnny, its Justin."

 

"Oh, hey. How are things?"

 

"Well, they are of course a whole lot better, now that he was released from the hospital.  We are both kinda exhausted."

 

"I can imagine.  I'm guessing you are on the plane now."

 

"Yeah.  We should be there in an hour.  You aren't going to bring security are you?"

 

"No, I think you can handle it.  Just don't hang around the airport, but you know better than that.  Is JC picking you up?"

 

"Yeah, I have to call him and check."

 

"I know you guys are really tired but are you going to drop by the barbecue tomorrow?"

 

"Umm, I don't know. I probably will, unless Mere needs me.  Hopefully she will want to get out and go to it.  Hey Johnny have you talked to her about the tour?"

 

"Not yet. That's why I was wondering if she was coming to the barbecue.  We are doing info and stuff like that.  I was hoping to surprise her.  I talked to her before and she said "what about school?"  But I have all that arranged already. Hehe."

 

"Good.  I don't think I can go on a tour without her."

 

"Yeah, she was a great asset last time.  Well, I have to go.  Have a nice flight."

 

"Thanks Johnny."

 

"Bye."

 

Justin waited as the speaker came on again. "If you would like to make another call, please press 2."

 

Justin pressed 2 and dialed the next number.

 

"C here."

 

"JC, its me.  What's up?"

 

"Hey man!  Tell M I'm really glad everything is OK with her dad."

 

"I will if she ever wakes up."

 

"Oh, hehe.  Just like me, eh?"

 

"I swear you too were separated at birth."

 

"I thought that was her and Chris."

 

"Well, you know what I mean.  Anyway, we should be at gate 8A in about I'd said 45 minutes."

 

"OK, I'll be there."

 

"JC, umm, hehe, guess what?"

 

"What J?"

 

"She told me."

 

"She told you wha...ohhhh, OH MY GOSH! WHEN?"

 

"Like two hours before she found out about her dad."

 

"Oh great timing.  Well, I'm happy for you two.  It's about time you guys are a couple."

 

"We aren't."

 

"Huh? We are talking about the same thing?  She told you she was in love with you, right?"

 

"Yeah, but we agreed yesterday evening that it would be best if we just take things slow."

 

"Oh, well that doesn't mean it won't happen."

 

"Yeah, I just know she has a hard time with this kinda stuff.  JC, hehe, she doesn't think she is going on tour with us. Can you believe that?"

 

"Has Johnny not told her?"

 

"No, he said he is going to tomorrow, if she goes to the barbecue."

 

"OH, this is great!"

 

"Listen, she said she wanted to take it slow because of the tour and being away from me.  What she doesn't realize is, she is going to be with me 24/7!  I'm so happy!  I've never been this happy before. Hehe!"

 

"Stop it!!"

 

"What?"

 

"You're giddy.  It's frightening."

 

"Sorry man."

 

"No, its cool, I'm happy for ya."  Meredith slightly changed positions on Justin's chest.

 

"I gotta go, I think she is waking up."

 

"OK, I'll see ya in less than an hour at gate 8A."

 

"Alrightly, bye bye."

 

Justin hung up the phone.  He looked down at Meredith.  She was still breathing deeply.  She probably had gotten a total of 7 hours of sleep this whole week.  He hadn't got much more. 

 

He picked up the credit card resting on his knee and placed it back in his wallet.  He lifted his hips and slid it into his back pocket.  She groaned and her hand that had been resting on his chest moved out and her arm extended into a stretch.  She hit something warm and very soft.  Suddenly her fingers felt a little wet. She slightly opened her eyes and saw her fingertips in Justin's mouth. He was looking down at her with an eyebrow raised.  She laughed and immediately brought her fingers out of his mouth.

 

"Yes, correct Meredith. You have found my mouth.  On tomorrow's anatomy lesson, we will study the reproductive organs." Justin mocked a professor then grinned evilly.  Meredith immediately pushed at him.  In a loud huff she moved so she was as far away as she could get from him staring out the tiny plane window.

 

"Thank you.  Now I have some room to breathe."  Justin stretched out in the first class seat and yawned.  He looked over at Meredith glaring at him out of the corner of her eye.  He crouched into a smaller position and started poking at her sides and stomach.  She immediately began to giggle. 

 

She grabbed his wrist and gave him a firm look.  "Stop annoying me."

 

"SHE SPEAKS!" Justin mockingly gasped.  "Sleeping beauty awakes and she tells the prince to 'stop annoying her.' How romantic."  Justin sarcastically said...

 

"Prince? Where?"  She looked around and finally laid her laughing eyes back on Justin's narrowed ones.

 

"Thanks for coming with me this week J.  You were right; I needed you."  She rested her head back on his shoulder.  "I still do, ya know?"

 

"Yeah, I know."  He wrapped both his arms around her rested his chin on her head.

 

"Me tired."  He said in a little kid's voice.

 

"Then go to sleep." 

 

“I can't get comfy."  He continued in the childish voice.

 

"Come here, lay your head in my lap.  I'll massage it for you.  No, not THAT head.  Stop grinning at me. STOP!"  She pointed a finger at his sexy yet evil grin, which only implied one thing.

 

"Come on.  It'll make you fall asleep in an instant."

 

"I know, this is what my mom did to me when I was little."  Justin took off his baseball cap and Meredith clamped her mouth shut so she wouldn't laugh at the sight of his outrageous afro.  He glared at her and laid his head in her lap.  His tall build was barely able to fit in even the first class space.

 

"Is my butt hanging out in the isle?" Justin laughed as he pictured himself.  Meredith raised her head to look.

 

"No, almost, but its still, kinda, in the seat.  What butt anyway?  You are like the no butt guy."  She continued running her hands through his wild hair and gently scratching his scalp.

 

"I know, I have no booty.  Unlike someone I know.  I think her name starts with an M and ends with a eredith."

 

"Ah ha.  You are hilarious."  Meredith deadpanned.

 

"Yeah, and you love me for it." He said smugly.

 

"Yup. Sure do."  She bent down and kissed his head and continued to massage his curls.  Soon he was fast asleep.

 

-----------

*Nsync was back on the road again.  That night they had their first concert of the second leg of their No String's Attached Tour.  This tour would be a lot like the other, but they would visit some arena's they hadn't before and they would also include Christmas music in their show. 

 

Meredith had been totally surprised when she found out she was going on tour with the guys.  She thought school would be a problem.  But Johnny had "somehow" managed to let her get a few assignments a head of time that she could do on the road.  Meredith was happy to be on tour but didn't know what this would mean for her and Justin.  She wanted to be with him but was scared.  She was just being a coward and she knew it.

 

She hadn't seen the guys all day.  They had flown up to Charlotte the afternoon before and Meredith went straight home to visit her dad.  She had gotten in late that night and gone right to bed.  This particular morning Meredith got up around 8:30 and was immediately bombarded with things to do.  She was *Nsync's assistant, but she seemed to be doing a lot of other work also.  She had called to confirm about 12 radio interviews for the next 5 shows.  She had confirmed all radio and contest winners seats.  She had done so much all day.  She literally had been running around since 9 o'clock. She didn't even have time to go to sound check. It was now 5 and the only breaks she had all day were to eat lunch and to use the bathroom. 

 

She had only seen the *Nsync guys once.  And that was for about 1 minute. She didn't even have time to speak to them.  Meredith had brought 7 girls ranging from 10-16 to the meet n greet that were contest winners.  She had brought them into the room where the meet n great was, informed them what to do, and stole a quick glance at her guys, who were all oblivious to her presence and rapped up in fans.

 

It was 5. The meet n great was over.  The guys basically had chill-time until wardrobe.  She figured they probably were eating an early, light dinner.  Meredith finally had a break. In fact, she was done with all her work.  All she had to do was see if the guys needed anything to be done.

 

She sauntered over to a room that had a sign on it that said "*Nsync toy room" She could hear Lance's deep voice and then she heard muffled laughs.  She then heard one distinctive laugh that came from none other than Justin.  She barged into the room, not even knocking.  This caused all the guys, who where munching on pizza, fruits, crackers, ect. to stop abruptly and look at her.  She didn't even acknowledge them.  She plopped down on the couch beside Chris and leaned towards him putting all her body weight on his side.

 

"Umm, hey Meredith."  Chris laughed looking down at her.  She was practically on top of him.

 

"We missed you at Sound Check."  Joey said with a mouthful of pizza.

 

"Rough day G?" Lance asked with a smile.

 

"I hate work."  She mumbled.

 

"HEY!! I resent that!"  JC whined.

 

She sat up straight in her spot and started talking wildly with her hands. "I don't care.  You spend 4 hours confirming some teenybopper band's radio spots.  You spend the next hour with 7, 12-year-old teenybopper freaks that swear they are going to marry JC, have Justin's baby, and throw their thongs at Joey. At 12 I didn't even know what a thong was. Then you call and make sure all contest winner tickets are valid and make sure they have seats.  And all the while you are running on a cold grilled-cheese sandwich and a flat diet coke.  I don't think so."  She relaxed back down on Chris.

 

"Get back to the thong part." Joey laughed.  Meredith threw a pillow at him.

 

"And to think I still love you guys..." She exaggerated a sigh, as all the guys laughed.

 

"Meredith, can you do me a favor?"  Justin asked seriously.

 

She whined.  "NOOOOO please, just let me sleep.  Don't make me do anything more. NOOOOOO."

 

"Oh OK." he stated quietly.  He had been unusually quiet since she had gotten there.

 

"J, I'm kidding.  What do you need?"

 

"I need to talk to you."

 

Meredith looked up at him hopefully. "That's it?"

 

"Yeah, alone."  He sounded kinda reluctant.

 

She asked with concerned, "What's wrong?"

 

"Come with me..." Justin stood up from his chair and Meredith followed him.

 

"I did it all for the nookie, come on..." Joey started singing.

 

"Yeah, Justin and Meredith are always "talking." Sure, that's what they are doing."  Chris exaggerated making quotation marks with his fingers.

 

"Be nice.  Let the lovers be."  JC giggled. 

 

"Yeah, let them make out in peace."  Lance started making kissing noises. 

 

"SHUT UP!" Meredith and Justin yelled at the same time and slammed the door.  They both giggled to each other as the walked down the hallway to a small room.  Inside was where Justin's entire wardrobe was. 

 

Meredith walked in and looked around at all of his clothes.  Justin quietly shut the door behind him and locked it.

 

"Sit down."  Justin pointed to a chair that had a few pieces of clothing on it.  He pulled them off and threw them to a pile on the floor.  Meredith sat down and looked up at him wide-eyed.

 

"OK.  What is it?"

 

"Well..." Justin started pacing the floor and mumbling to himself.  Meredith found the situation quite humorous even though she knew he had something on his mind.  She giggled and quickly covered her mouth.  As soon as it slipped out, Justin stopped and stared at her.  She cleared her throat and turned to look at the floor.  But she couldn't help it.  The laughter came and she couldn't stop.

 

"You laughing at me?"  Justin asked with a grin.

 

"I'm...sorry.  Its just..you were..soo focused.  I've never seen you talk to yourself. It was funny.  Sorry."  She contained herself with inhaling a deep breath and releasing it.  "Please tell me what you need to."

 

"OK. Umm.  How do I say this?"  He was searching for the right thing to say.  He didn't want to scare her but he didn't want it to sound like it wasn't a big deal. He never had trouble telling someone how he felt about them.  Usually as soon as it came to him he told them.  But this was different.  This was Meredith.  "Uhh, I, umm. I cant be your friend anymore."

 

"Huh?  WHAT?"  She looked at him confused and scared.

 

"That's not what I meant.  I mean I want to be your friend.  I love being your friend, your best friend.  But I need more."  He looked at her and she raised her head slowly and nodded once.

 

"So, you understand?"

 

"Justin, yeah.  But I thought we were going to take it slow.  I thought we were going to be patient."

 

"I cant.  I just cant. It's not in me to. I can't tell you I'm in love with you one day and go back to being brother and sister the next.  I need you. I need to feel you in my arms.  I need your lips on mine. I need YOU in my life."

 

"I am in your life."

 

He ignored her comment and continued. "I want you to be my girlfriend.  I need you to be. I can't just sit around and pretend like I'm not in love with you.  It's not how I work."

 

"J, I..."

 

"Wait."  He started pacing again, talking with his hands.  Something he only did when he had a lot to get out.  "I know you have had a rough past.  I know you have never been in this situation before.  And I think that's why I've let you control me like you do.  I've let YOU control our relationship.  I've let YOU determine when it was time to go and when it is time to stop.  I did that for YOU.  But I think you've ignored that I'M in this relationship too.  I've sacrificed a whole lot of my time and energy into you. I don't regret any of it.  But when we were on the beach, when we were on your bed, you act as if it doesn't mean anything.  It's like you take your little make-out session whenever you want it and then turn me back into Big Brother whenever you need me to be him.  I used to be fine with that.  But I'm not anymore.  This relationship is a two-way street.  You are going to have to meet me halfway here.  I can't hide my feelings like YOU can."

 

"Well..." Meredith said in a snobbish voice.  He took notice and stopped pacing and looking down at the floor.  He turned to her and merged his eyebrows.  He was angry.

 

"Listen, MEREDITH!  I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.  I'm sorry if you want to play this game of "Use Justin whenever I deem necessary".  But I'm tired of the game.  OK?  Do you understand that you can't just drag me around like some rag-doll?  I've done everything in my power to do EXACTLY what you tell me to do.  I'm not a patient person and I've been EXTREMLY patient with you. Tell me this Meredith.  What would you do if tonight in the middle of the show I stopped singing and pulled you on stage and proposed to you?  What would you do then?"

 

Meredith's eyes got wide.  She shook her head in horror.  "Justin, I don't..."

 

He sighed loudly, "I'm not saying I'm going to do that.  Damn, I'm only 19.  I'm no where NEAR ready for that.  Like maybe a LONG ways down the road.  Not now."  He finally looked her in the eyes and sincerely said this, "But I do know that I'm ready for you.  I want you. I need you. I LOVE YOU!"

 

She exhaled and closed her eyes.  She bowed her head and whispered, "How do you know that you are ready?"

 

He smiled. "I feel it in my heart."

 

"I don't know if I'm ready for you Justin.  Like you said, I've never been in this type of relationship before.  It's so new to me.  Six months ago I never even knew these types of feelings existed. I don't want to act on false feelings then break your heart.  I promised you, and myself whether you know it or not, that that was the last thing I would ever do.  I will kill myself before I even think about breaking your heart."

 

"That's why I love you."

 

"Don't say that.  It just confuses me even more."

 

"It's the truth, Angel.  Do you want me to lie to you?"

 

"No."

 

"Just look at me Meredith.  Look...at...me!  Look at my eyes.  You'll know once you do what your feelings are.  You will know instantly whether you are ready or not."  He stepped closer to her.

 

"I cant."

 

"Look at me." He placed his hand under her chin and lifted it. She slowly lifted her eyes to his.  He was right.  She knew instantly.  Once his blue eyes shone into her brown ones she knew.  She knew she loved him.  She knew she was in love with him.  She knew she wanted him with her.  She knew she was ready.

 

"Justin..." She whispered.  He was closing the gap between them quickly.  His hands rested on the armrest of her chair. "I, I..." She stuttered.  She felt it in her body, soul, and heart.  But her mind was tricking her.  It was always getting in her way.  ALWAYS  "I don't...don't know...I don't know if I'm ready."  Just as she was saying that his lips were about 4 inches from hers.  His eyes were slowly closing.  But this caused them to shut completely.  He took a giant step back, straightened himself and opened his eyes.  He stared at her.  Without emotion. 

 

He knew she was lying.  He knew how she worked.  He knew that her mind was tricking her.  But he had seen it in her eyes.  She WAS ready.

 

"Fine then." He softly said still staring at her.  She slowly slid out of the chair and walked towards him.

 

"I'm..I'm sor-"

 

"Don't say that.  I just want to ask one thing of you."

 

"Anything.."

 

"Kiss me.  Give me an "appetizer", as they call it.  Let me make SURE that I'm willing to wait for you until you are ready."  She grinned and stepped one giant step and was now right under him.  He was still standing.  He hadn't moved.  He looked like a giant above her.  She titled her head up to look at him.  His head was still in the same position but his eyes were turned down, studying her expression.  She whispered, "OK."

 

She put her hands on his shoulders and moved them until they were behind his neck.  She pulled his head down until it was so close to hers, they were breathing in each other's breaths.  With one swift move, she pushed herself up on her toes and their lips met.  His arms were still by his sides.  His eyes were now closed, but his lips weren't responding.  She locked his bottom lip between her pout and pulled back.  Just as she had done this she leaned in again but this time captured his upper lip. Both kisses were light and simple.  And she was surprised that he didn't respond to either kiss.  He just stood there.  It was pure hell.

 

For him it was heaven.  She was for the first time leading him.  SHE was the one doing the kissing. Not him.  Usually he would kiss, expect a response and got one. This time she was doing the kissing, but she wasn't getting anything in return.  He knew she hated it.  But he wanted to make her think with her heart and not so much her mind.

 

She was fed up.  She wanted this.  She knew she did.  She knew damn well she was ready. 

 

She pulled back and looked at his face.  His eyes were closed and that was the only sign of recognition she had from him.  So, she decided she would MAKE him recognize her.  She plowed her lips against his and immediately forced her tongue inside his mouth. She walked on her tiptoes forcing him to walk backwards to lean on a counter.  She explored his entire mouth with her tongue and doing it quickly yet sensually.  He was fighting hard just to be still. But he couldn't take it.  Finally she got recognized.  He moved his arms and lightly held her hips as he groaned against her mouth.

 

But just as he did the speaker went off. "*Nsync to wardrobe.  *Nsync to wardrobe."

 

Meredith immediately pulled away and whispered, "You need to get dressed."   She was breathing deeply and staring at his swollen lips, knowing if she looked at his eyes, she would fall.  She turned her head, stepped to the door and restated more firmly,  "Yeah, umm, you need to get dressed."  She unlocked and opened the door, then shut it behind her unaware of Justin's radiating smile.

---------------

 

Just as the door clicked shut, Justin was shot back into reality.  He remembered that he had just let Meredith have her way again.  He had a feeling, in this relationship, that she would ALWAYS get her way.  He just wanted to be near her.  He would do everything and anything to make her happy.  But he also knew this really WASNT what she wanted.

 

Justin sighed and stretched his arms across the counter.  He gave himself a good look in the mirror.  The bags under his eyes had decreased.  His blue eyes shone like they never had before. His smile, which he was growing sick of, was becoming brighter.  Meredith had changed him. 

 

He ran a hand over his head and took off his black bandanna as he did this.  His curls were a mess underneath and he chuckled at their craziness. 

 

-To think I use to hate this stuff.  Man, I still do.  I can't believe girls actually LIKE it.  I wonder if Meredith likes it?  Stop it. You have to get dressed. -

 

He was about to get off his clothes and take a shower but he heard the door click shut behind him.  He turned around very slowly and looked at the person who had came in.  His smile immediately shone through. 

 

She was back.  She was ready.  And he was going to give her a run for her money.

 

"Yes?"  Justin questioned dragging the word out.

 

"Umm, I took about 1 minute to realize I was a complete idiot." Meredith said nervously leaning against the closed door.

 

"What are you talking about?"  Justin asked nonchalantly as he pulled off his shirt with one quick move only to leave his skin tight gray wifebeater.

 

"You KNOW what I'm talking about.  And don't try to temp me like that." she gritted through her teeth.

 

He turned away from her and snickered.  "I REALLY have no clue what you are talking about."  He unbuckled his belt and quickly slid it out.  He threw it on the floor and his loose pants fell a few inches on his waist.  Now the rim of his plaid boxers were exposed.

 

She stared at his shoulder blades through the shirt and the rim of his boxers. "I'm ready Justin. I want you. I need you. I have to be in your life.  More than a friend."

 

"OHHH. OK. Whatever..." Justin scratched his head and looked around the room searching for something, not really acting like he cared.  The words didn't mean a thing, for he already knew.

 

"Justin.  I don't think you understand what I am saying."  She was getting fed up.  He could hear it in her voice.  He stopped looking for whatever it was and stared at her.

 

"I think I DO understand.  But let me ask you a few questions first."  She nodded and he slowly crept forward towards her.

 

"So..." He began. "You want to date me?"  She nodded and he continued forward.

 

"You want to be with me?"  She smiled as he got closer and placed his hands beside her head.

 

"You want to be my girlfriend?"  She whispered, "yes."

 

Justin was staring straight into her brown eyes.  He bent his elbows to let himself get closer.  He hovered right above her mouth.  She removed her eyes from his to stare at his perfectly formed lips.  He noticed and tried not to just devour her right there.  He teased her instead.  He brought his tongue out of his mouth and grazed over the top of his upper lip.  He brought the tip of his tongue over his bottom lip and as he brought his tongue back into his mouth, he bit the side his bottom lip with his perfectly white teeth.  Meredith whimpered something inaudible and he about broke down but somehow maintained his composure.

 

"So, you want me to kiss you?"  He whispered an inch from her face.  She looked up at his eyes and back at his lips and groaned, "Oh God, yes."

 

He smiled and closed the gap in-between them.  He gently rested the tip of his lips to hers and mumbled, "Close you eyes."  She obliged and he smiled. 

 

He then did the unexpected.  He moved his head to the side and brushed his lips across her cheek to her ear and whispered, "But like you said before, I have to get dressed."

 

With that he pushed himself from her and the door and pivoted back to face the clothing rack. 

 

Meredith stood in shock.

 

Justin smiled to himself and took both his hands and removed his wifebeater.  He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly.

 

"What, wha.."  She stuttered.  He turned around and stared at her wide-eyed, urging her to continue.  She just gawked at his exposed body and unzipped jeans.  "What are you trying to do?"

 

"What are you talking about?"  With that he kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants and stepped out of them.

 

"OH MY GOSH!  Justin Timberlake, you know EXACTLY what you are doing."  She was pissed off now.

 

"Actually I don't."  He said putting his hands on his hips. Meredith's mouth dropped.  He looked stunning.  She had never in her life seen him or anyone else for that matter look as breathtaking as him.

 

"Justin, you're trying to make me want you.  I do. I already told you that.  I want to be with you. I'm ready for you. I'm in love with you.  Please don't stand there and tease me."

 

"Be patient."  He snickered when she slumped her shoulders and whined.  "Now you know how I felt."

 

"FINE THEN!  You don't want me.  I'll just leave you alone.  GOODBYE!"  She turned to the door and swung it open. She was about to walk out but Justin grabbed her arm.  He turned her around and kicked the door shut.

 

"While your waiting, why don't I give you a little appetizer."  He enveloped his arms behind her and arched her back for her.  Her hands rested on his biceps and she just smiled at him.

 

"You annoy me."

 

"I know."  He took one of his hands and brought it to the back of her head.  He pressed forward and pushed her face against his.  Their lips met and Justin groaned something and it turned into a chuckle.  She smiled and kissed him over and over.  Just light pecks.  After about 5 of them. Justin shook his head and gave her the puppy dog look.

 

"What, you want more?"  He nodded like a little kid and she just closed the gap and titled her head.  She finally wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss deepened.  Justin pressed her body against his, and passionately kissed her like she was the only girl he ever wanted.  She WAS the only girl he ever wanted.  Slowly Meredith pulled away and looked at him.  He opened his eyes and returned her smile.

 

She stated matter-of-factly, "You know what I just realized?"

 

"What angel?" He asked nuzzling and occasionally kissing her neck.

 

"Every time we make out, one of us is barely clothed.  At the beach we were in bathing suits.  On my bed I was in a robe.  Now you are just in boxers and socks.  Which if I do say so myself is a great look for you.  But I wonder does this mean we can only do this is one of us isn't fully clothed?"

 

He kissed her jawbone, "Meredith, do you REALLY want me to answer?  That's a loaded question."

 

"I guess you are right."

 

Justin brought his head up and looked at her face, memorizing every feature.  "Of course I'm right.  But as much as I would LOVE, and I mean LOVE to just have you in my arms and kiss you for all eternity, I have to take a shower and get dressed.  Cecil, Anna, and Marie will be in here sometime soon and I have to be showered and ready or I'll get bitched out."  Justin made a face.

 

"<Sigh> OK.  But after the concert we will have to be together."  Justin pulled away and headed to the shower.

 

He nodded, "Oh no doubt about it.  I think we shouldn't tell the guys.  I mean we have tricked them SO many times about this.  They wouldn't believe us."

 

"Yeah, lets pretend we are really mad at each other." She did little punching motions towards him and he giggled at her.

 

"All right. Fine with me.  But when we are alone you better be nice."

 

"OH I'll be real nice, Timberfake."

 

"Umm huh, yeah. Sure."

 

"You're hot."

 

Justin laughed, "Excuse me?"

 

"I said you are hot.  You look good without a shirt on.  You look good no matter what.  But you look really good right now."

 

"Well, thank you Miss Willis.  You don't look so bad yourself.  But I do have to go take a shower now.  Bye angel.  And I'll see you at the concert.  You going to be backstage?"

 

She walked towards him and cupped his cheeks. "Maybe.  I guess you will just wait and see."  She gave him a quick kiss, knowing if she held on longer, she would be there for the rest of the night.  She walked to the door and smiled at him as he stepped into the small shower room.  He looked at her one last time and blew her a kiss.  She caught it and stuck it in her pocket. He gave her a questioning look and she shrugged and stepped out of the door.

 

"I'll use it when your up on stage thrusting your hips towards some 13 year old.  It won't make me as jealous."  She flipped her hair off her shoulders and said "Like, totally buh bye." mocking a valley girl as he laughed.  She closed the door and Justin stepped into the shower.  Both never feeling more happy than at that very moment.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant