Chapter 23

 

2 days later

------------

 

The sun created a peaceful atmosphere through the window of the luxurious bedroom.  A pair of finally, fully rested eyes fluttered open and took in a sharp breath when the view in front of her was exposed.  The curtains of the double glass doors that led to the balcony were open and she could see the beautiful sun hanging low above the cerulean waters, slowly rising.  The perfect white sand was barely visible over the balcony rail, but it was still there. 

 

She slowly turned from her position on her side to her back.  Her head turned and noticed that the bed she was in was empty, except for her.  But the indention of another head was in the vacant feather pillow and the sheets on that side were slightly tossed.  The clock read 8:27am.

 

After a full night of riding a plane, Meredith, Justin, and Lonnie had landed in New York, then flew to Chicago where they switched planes, and finally to LA.  By this time it was yesterday, early afternoon.  The afternoon was spent flying to Hawaii, where they had finally landed at the final destination of their vacation.  As soon as the three had checked in the resort they were staying at, their beds were filled with their own exhausted bodies.  After almost 24 hours of airplanes and airports, plus the 11 hour time difference, Justin, Meredith, and of course Lonnie were ready for bed.

 

By 8 that night, they were all peacefully sleeping.

 

It was 12 hours later, and Meredith stretched in the comfortable bed she was resting in.  She heard the shower running and for some reason, she realized what she was supposed to do the night before and bit her lip in guilt.  With the shower running she was safe to do what she needed.  She quickly reached to the phone beside the bed and picked it up.  She dialed a familiar cell number and waited as the phone rang.

 

"Chris, I am trying to sleep.  STOP CALLING ME!"  A groggy voice answered.

 

"JC, has Chris been bothering you?" 

 

"MERE!!  Hey, how are you?  How are...things?"  JC said cautiously.

 

"Oh everything is great C.  Me and Justin, well we are...<sigh> perfect.  I met a fan 2 days ago.  She was shocked by how I actually acted, but was very nice and understanding.  I think it was what me and J both needed.  Anyways, how are you?"

 

"Well, I was asleep, BUT!"  JC yelled, and Meredith giggled.

 

"Sorry, and sorry I didn't call last night.  We were checked in the hotel by 7:30 and knocked out by 8.  Plus, Justin was around and I couldn't really get away from him." 

 

"Its OK, Its OK.  But, everyone is here already or coming today or tonight, so, everything is in check."

 

"I hope this works out JC."

 

"Oh it will, you got all of us working with you.  It BETTER WORK!"  He laughed.

 

"OK, I'll call you before tomorrow night.  But you DONT call me, unless it's an emergency.  We can't risk Justin finding out."

 

"I know girl.  Have fun, and well, I was going to say tell Justin I said hello, but then again DONT."

 

"Yeah, bye Josh."

 

"Bye G."  She hung up the phone and sighed.

 

A singing voice came from the bathroom.   Meredith recognized the voice and the song and began giggling in the bed.  She stumbled out of the bed, surprised when the room was quite warm, probably because of the steamy shower.  She walked to the closed bathroom door and leaned against the wall beside the door.

 

"WELLLLLL I got friends in LOW places

Where tha WHISKEY drowns and the BEER

Chases my bluessss awayyy."

 

Meredith laughed fully outloud when she heard Justin sing in a complete country twang mocking Garth Brooks and his voice growling and going deep at certain words like 'Well', 'Low', and 'beer', and 'away'.  She knocked loudly on the door and his singing immediately came to a halt, after a few moments he spoke.

 

"Yeah..." An embarrassed voice called out.

 

"Oh, I just wanted to say Good morning. Can I come in?"  She smiled when he said sure.  She cracked to door first to make sure he was fully covered by the shower curtain and opened the door completely when she saw that was true.  She shut the door behind her and pushed herself up, so that she was sitting on the counter, bedside the sink, with her back and head rested on the foggy mirror.  She brought her knees up to her chin and wrapped her arms around them.

 

"Sleep well?"  She finally broke the silence.

 

"Ohh, hell yeahhhh.  That bed is my best friend now."

 

"Hey!"  Meredith said, offended.

 

"Oh please, you know you are my best friend.  I'm talking about inanimate objects.  That bed is my best THING friend." He said matter-of factly.

 

Meredith shook her head and rolled her eyes.  "That shower curtain is my best THING friend, then."  She giggled.

 

"Oh really?  Why's that?"  Justin said in a mysterious voice

 

"Because I would hate to see your scrony butt all stark nekked in the shower.  Eww."  Meredith pretended to be disgusted but was actually sporting a bright smile. 

 

"Angel?"  He said sweetly.

 

"Yes, baby?"  She mocked his sweetness.

 

"I'm not scrony."  He said firmly.  She heard the noise of the curtain open and immediately covered her eyes with her hands.  She peeked through them and saw the curtain about a foot open and Justin's wet head peeking from behind the curtain, with his hands holding the curtain in place to cover his body.  He had a sexy smirk across his face, not to mention his almost navy eyes laughing at her position on the counter.  His short curls were wet and plastered to his scalp.  Meredith finally removed her hands when she saw it was safe and revealed her shy smile had been hidden by her hands.

 

"Yes you are."  She whispered.

 

"Would you like to come and see for yourself?  I'm not scrony.  You KNOW that."  Justin let the white of his teeth shine through to her and he felt satisfied when he saw her blush.

 

"That's OK."  She looked at the door as a possible means of escape from the potential of this moment.

 

"Well, then will you hand me a towel?"  He said seriously, disappearing behind the curtain, only to have a wet hand and forearm shoot out of the shower towards her seconds later.

 

She sighed a breath of relief and handed him the white towel he beckoned for.  A moment or two later the shower curtain was practically ripped open and Justin stepped out of the shower and headed straight for her form, which now was relaxing on the counter, but sitting Indian style.  He said nothing, or gave her any clue as to what he was doing until he had reached her and wrapped his arms around her and practically swallowed her mouth in his.  Her hands found his shoulders and it was all she had to gasp on to for balance from the forceful kiss.  He pulled away slowly and smiled at her almost gasping for air.

 

"Mornin'."  He smiled sweetly and stepped back. She smiled back into those intense eyes and bit her lip.

 

"I liked your singing, sweetheart." She giggled softly and he tilted his head back and stuck his nose high in the air.

 

"I know, I can do it all.  Pop, R&B, Rap, COUNTRY..."

 

"Opera?  Rock?"  Meredith questioned before Justin rolled his eyes.

 

"Get outta here and let me change."  He shooed her away and she jumped off the counter and walked out of the bathroom, swaying her hips as much as he could.

 

"One day you are going to regret teasing me like that."  Justin said staring at himself through the mirror.

 

"I could never regret doing anything to you."  Meredith called from the bedroom. 

 

Justin emerged from the bathroom in only a pair of boxer-briefs.  Meredith looked him up and down before giggling quietly and returning to her suitcase.  He slowly walked up to her and engulfed her in his arms in a sweet, loving, and firm hug.  He sighed as she turned in his arms and wrapped her own arms around his waist.  He began to hum softly as the two swayed to the music he was creating.  He stopped humming for a second and held her without moving.

 

"I love you."  He whispered.

 

She pulled back and studied his content face. "I love you too.  But, why do you always find the most random times to tell me?"

 

He shrugged. "I don't know." 

 

Meredith smiled brightly and kissed him square on the lips.  "I love that.  I love that you don't have to find a reason or perfect time to tell me.  You just tell me, whenever you want.  That makes me...weak."  She sighed getting lost in the way he was looking at her.  Finally she gained some sense of reality and winked at him. He laughed outloud and turned around to get dressed.  She grabbed some clothes for the day and walked past him to go take a shower.  She slapped his butt hard, with her hand and turned to smile at his shocked expression.  She looked him up and down and her eyes landed on the navy boxer briefs, covering him.  She giggled and met his eyes.

 

"Nice outfit."  She turned around now laughing fully.

 

"GIRRRLLLL."  Justin growled as she walked into the bathroom.

 

The day was spent walking along the beach and playing in the sand.  They just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.  That night they went to a trendy restaurant with a club and spent the night dancing.  Justin had no idea of the big surprise that he would be given the next night, and Meredith would just smile at the thought of it.

 

-----------------------------------

The next night at 6:30

 

Justin came out of the bathroom finally ready to go out to eat.  He had to put the finishing touches on his hair and was practically starving.  He saw that their bedroom was empty.

 

-Where is that girl? -

 

Justin peeped out the curtain of the doors that led to the balcony.  No one.  He walked in the living room of their suite and saw no one there.  He called out.

 

"Meredith?" 

 

No answer.  He opened the door to the hallway and walked the 2 steps to Lonnie's room that was right across the hall.  He knocked and seconds later the door opened.

 

"Ready to go?"  Lonnie asked.

 

"No.  Where's Meredith?"  Justin asked.  He saw Lonnie shrug then smile an evil smile.  Before he could question it a blindfold was placed over his eyes and tied tightly around his head. 

 

"OK.  Meredith what are you and Lonnie up to?"

 

"How'd you know it was me?"  She asked.

 

"I have that raspberry bodywash scent of yours embedded in my brain.  Now why am I blindfolded?"

 

"In the words of Justin Timberlake, 'Oh, that's for me to know and for you to find out'."  Justin groaned when she said that. 

 

"Lonnie?"  Meredith simply said and Lonnie smiled before exiting his OWN room to let them have some privacy.  When the door clicked shut Justin spoke.

 

"OK who left?  What's going on?"

 

"Do you trust me?"  Her voice was sweet and hopeful.

 

"Meredith, what's going on?"  He pleaded.

 

"DO...YOU...TRUST...ME?"  She asked firmly.

 

Justin sighed and licked his lips, something he did when he was nervous.  "Yes Angel.  You know I trust you with my life." He spoke softly.  The next thing he knew, someone's lips were pressed to his.  Her lips.  The lips he was addicted to.  He immediately kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her body that he felt was in front of him.  She slowly pulled away as he moaned.

 

"Justin, you will be 20 years old in less than 6 hours.  THIS is your birthday present.  But, you will have to trust me.  Do you think you will be able to spend about an hour blindfolded?"

 

"AN HOUR?!?" He gasped.

 

"It will be worth it."

 

"Oh will it?"  He said in a sexy voice.

 

"Yeah."  She smiled at him looking all sexy with a blindfold on and smiling. She took one of his hands.

 

"You know, this blindfold thing is kinda kinky.  And this is my last night officially being a teenager.  Oh the THOUGHTS that are running through my mind right now...." 

 

Meredith laughed and patted his chest.  "Dream on."

 

They walked out of the hall and met up with Lonnie who was waiting by the elevators at the end of the hallway.  He smiled at Meredith and patted Justin's soft curls that were a little messed up by the blindfold.

 

"HEY JUSTIN!"  Lonnie yelled in his ear.

 

"Lonnie, don't pick on me."  Justin said in a quiet voice.

 

Lonnie pushed Justin into the elevator after Meredith.  As the doors shut, Lonnie laughed at Justin.

 

"You know all the hell you have put ALL of us security guards through trying to sneak out and stuff?  Well just THINK of all the pay back I could give you right now."

 

They both laughed at Justin when he lightly bit his lip in a bit of fright.  "Meredith?"  He asked like a frighten boy.

 

"Yes dear?"  Meredith dramatically asked as the doors opened.

 

"Protect me."  He pleaded.  She smiled and took his outstretched hand that wasn't pointed at her, but since he was temporarily blind, she didn't care.  She kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. 

 

"Not a chance."  She let go of his hand walked in front of Lonnie who was pushing Justin to walk, to the jeep waiting for them, out side the resort.

 

They rode the jeep to a landing pad and they all got off and thanked the driver.  The sound of the helicopter scared Justin.

 

"WHATS THAT NOISE?  MACHINE GUNS?"  HE yelled over the sound.

 

"WOW YOU'RE A SMART ONE!"  Meredith shouted back, laughing.  They ran to the helicopter and about 3 minutes later they lifted off.  Meredith and Lonnie sat across from Justin, who looked.... he looked scared, sad, mad, disappointed, terrified, angry, confused, EVERYTHING.

 

"Hey guys?"  Justin asked.  Lonnie looked at Meredith and put a finger to his lips.  After a few seconds, neither Lonnie nor Meredith had acknowledged Justin.

 

"Lonnie?  Angel?"  He asked frighten.

 

"OK. This is NOT funny."  Justin whined.

 

Meredith smiled at this vulnerable side of him.  It showed he wasn't perfect.  He got scared just like everyone else.  In her mind, that's what made him perfect.

 

"Think happy thoughts.  Think happy thoughts." Justin mumbled to himself.  Lonnie covered his mouth with his hand to keep from laughing.

 

"Think about performing.  Making music.  G-ma's peach cobbler.  MMM Peach cobbler.  Meredith. Think about Meredith.  Meredith, in the shower, with ME."  Meredith's mouth dropped open and Lonnie looked at her in shock.  "Meredith NAKED in the shower with ME." 

 

SMACK!

 

Justin rubbed his head where she had slapped him and smiled victoriously.  "Meredith, sitting in a helicopter with Lonnie staring at her as if to say 'bad girl' and me being a genius for figuring out how to get you to acknowledge me.  Oh yes, I am perfect."

 

Lonnie rolled his eyes at his egotistical comment. "Justin?"  Meredith said sweetly.

 

"Yeah.."

 

"You are in no position to act that way.  For all you know I could be holding a bowling ball over your crotch, about to let go."  She laughed when Justin's smile was wiped away and he crossed his legs.

 

"That's not funny."

 

This rest of the trip was spent, with Justin and Meredith shooting playful remarks back and forth between each other and Lonnie laughing.  The helicopter made a dip in altitude.  And Justin slumped his shoulders let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"G, why did we leave our private, nice, relaxing, resort?  Please tell me!" Justin pleaded.

 

"Because we needed to go to a different island."

 

"What's wrong with Kahoolawe? (The name of the island they were on)"

 

"I like Honolulu better."

 

"Umm, OK?"  Justin said confused.  Now he knew where they were going.  But why?

 

He was quiet for the rest of the trip, until the helicopter had landed.  They got off and got into the waiting limo.  Justin remained silent, surprisingly, the whole 10-minute ride to their destination.  He was trying his best to think of all the things they could be doing in Honolulu.  There was a lot to do.  There were so many possibilities.

 

The limo came to a stop and Lonnie got out and opened the door for them.  Meredith stepped out and smiled at the sight before her.  She turned back around and grabbed Justin's hands and pulled him up.  They walked about ten steps and she stopped.

 

"Well, we are here.  But before you take the blindfold off, I gotta do this."  She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly.  His hands were on her back and hers worked to get the knot out of the blindfold.  This kiss became more and more passionate.  The blindfold was now off Justin could have cared less about the blindfold at that moment.  He finally pulled away; he smiled at the sight in front of him.  She was all he could see.  Her smile and eyes, shining on him.  He unraveled his arms a bit to give them some space, but by no means let her go.

 

She whispered.  "Happy Birthday, J." And moved aside to let him see what was before him.  About 15 yards away was a huge Luau.  Tiki torches outlined the huge, sandy area.  The party was right on the beach.  A small stage was set up and a DJ was playing music.  The area was filled with his friends.  A buffet was placed on one side of the dance area with a guy serving drinks.  And a few scattered tables were placed around an open area, serving as a dance floor.  A fancy hotel/resort was off to the side of scene.  Justin smiled.

 

"You threw me a party?"  He looked at her.

 

"Yeah.  I kinda stole you guys idea from my surprise party with the blindfold and all, but eh, you know I'm not the most creative person, so..." He leaned over and silenced her with his lips.  He pulled away with a laughed and grabbed her hand.

 

"Come on, this is MY party.  What are we waiting for?"  He practically ran to the area that was marked off for his party.  Chris was the first to notice him and yelled, "HE'S Here!"  Justin was engulfed by the crowd of his 300+ friends.  Meredith sauntered up to the crowd and smiled.  This was what he wanted and needed.  A night with friends, and no worries. 

 

Or so she thought.

 

At the bar, a slender brunette, that was once blonde nodded to the bartender and he filled her drink.  She sipped it as she watched Justin grab Meredith's hand and enter the dance area and begin dancing along with everyone else.  She narrowed her eyes as Meredith kissed him and pulled away smiling.  She drank the rest of her drink in one swallow and the bartender watched her with caution.  She practically threw her glass on the bar counter and slid off the stool toward the gyrating crowd. 

 

"You don't want another Kim?"  The bartender asked.

 

"Maybe later."  She mumbled.

 

No one noticed her evil stare on the couple.  No one noticed her intoxication; almost everyone else there was just as drunk.  No one cared.  Especially the one man she wanted to.  She would MAKE him care.

 

-----------

It was a few hours later and the evening had faded into the night.  A classic song came on and a few people laughed, some cheered, others grunted.  The two in the center of the dance floor smiled secret smiles and got even closer than they were and began bouncing to the tune.

 

"Who let the dogs out?  Who who who who..."

 

"Did you request this?"  Meredith whispered in his ear.

 

Justin smiled.  "No, but I bet you did."  She pulled back and looked innocent but ended up laughing.

 

"No matter what anyone says, I will always love this song." Meredith giggled.

 

"Well, no matter what anyone says, I will always love you."

 

"Dork."  Meredith rolled her eyes and kissed him sweetly.

 

Justin pulled away and looked her up and down.  He subconsciously licked his lips and Meredith smiled when she saw this. 

 

"You look.... good."  He practically groaned.  He put his hands on her hips and let them travel a little further to her cup her butt.  Meredith looked up at him gave him a mischievous smile.  HE just shrugged and pushed her towards him. 

 

"You should wear leather pants more often.  Excuse me, TIGHT leather pants."  Justin breathed into her hair.

 

"It's pleather hun, about $100 cheaper.  And no animals were killed. Some of us here aren't rock stars and can't afford real leather."  She kissed his neck softly before wrapping her own arms around his neck.  They had both forgot about the music and people around them.  They weren't really moving to the beat that was being played.  But neither cared. 

 

"No animals were killed in the top either I'm guessing.  But I do like the print."  Justin fingered the hem of the halter-top that was a green leopard print.

 

"You are looking rather yummy tonight too." He was wearing normal club attire for him.  Dark denim jeans and a good fitting black sleeveless shirt.  A dark red leather jacket had covered it, but that had been discarded very early in the party.

 

"I like that word.  YUMMY!"  He laughed.

 

They danced together and a slow song came on as the DJ spoke.  "OK, everyone here knows its Justin's birthday, so give him and his girl some room to dance.  Happy 20th Curly."  Justin looked up and pointed to DJ Scribble, who was a friend of Justin's and the DJ of the party. 

 

The song "Crash into me" with the Scribble scratching in the background came over the speakers and Meredith held Justin close as the song played and he softly sang in her ear.

 

"Crash into me yeah and I come into youuu... Meredith?"

 

"Uh huh?"  She said still in her daze from Justin's singing and how their bodies were moving together.

 

"You're wearing a thong aren't you?"  Justin smiled evilly when she didn't respond.  Finally she chuckled a little and whispered to him.

 

"You'll never know." 

 

"You are evil.  Are you TRYING to turn me on as much as possible tonight.  I mean tight pants, in which your bootie is looking.."  He peeped over her shoulder and looked down "...damn girl."  Meredith laughed outloud and she watched as Joey who was nearby, notice.  He turned and smiled at her.  "And that top, I've never seen so much cleavage on you before.  I think you are on a mission tonight to make me take advantage of you."

 

"Justin, you are ruining this sweet moment.  We are supposed to tell each other we love each other and here you are insinuating that you want to rip off my clothes and molest me."

 

"Who said anything about ripping off clothes.  You are keeping that thing on for the rest of this trip."  She smiled at his comment and sighed when he brought his mouth down on her neck and began working his magic.

 

"God, you are good at that."  She groaned as Justin nuzzled her neck and a faster song came on and the crowd came a bit closer to them.

 

"I know."  He breathed on her jawline.

 

She smacked his curly hair lightly and pushed him away for a moment. "Let's go mingle, ego. I've only talked to like 3 other people here since we've arrived.  I'm hogging you and this is your party." She pulled him towards the area where people were drinking, eating, talking, ect. 

 

"But I like it when you hog me."  Justin whined in a 5-year-olds voice.  By now they had reached a place where JC, Ananda (Lewis) Chris, Leslie, Britney, Jeff (Timmons from 98 degrees),Tyrese (you know the singer) all stood.

 

"Hey, it's the birthday boy!"  Ananda said.

 

Justin smiled and motioned for the bartender to get him a drink. "Hey guys, having fun?" 

 

"Hell yeah, you look like you are having a pretty good time too."  Jeff laughed.  "Hey M, its good to see you again."  He gave Meredith a short hug.  They had met at a club one night on the tour.

 

"Meredith have you met Tyrese and Ananda?"  Justin looked at her.

 

"I met Tyrese at the New Years party, but I haven't met Ananda."  Justin was about to introduce them, but Meredith did it for herself.

 

"Hi, I'm Meredith.  Justin's latest...oh what do they call me...oh yes, FLAME."  Everyone laughed and Ananda took her outstretched hand.

 

"I'm Ananda.  It's good to meet you."  Meredith smiled and nodded.

 

"Hey, is Carson here?"  Justin asked.

 

"Yeah, he was dancing with Tara I think."  Tyrese looked towards the dance floor.

 

"All right, I gotta talk to him."  Justin looked at Meredith she and Britney were laughing hysterically at something Chris had said.  JC had a pout on his face, obviously being the butt of the joke.  Justin just smiled at how Meredith fit in so easily with everyone, even though she was still not very use to all the VIP celebrity status stuff.

 

"So, is everything cool with the article thing?"  Leslie pulled Justin aside and towards the bar where his drink was waiting.

 

"Yeah, when I first found out I was a little...well I was raging, but ya know its cool now."

 

"Lance said you are going to have to make a statement."  They stood and she watched as Justin took a sip from his drink.

 

"Yeah, but I don't really know what to say.  I mean I do, but then again I don't.  Everyone in the world knows now that I have a girlfriend, but until I prove it and publicly announce it, there is going to be so much in the air and rumors and what not.  I just don't know if we will be able to handle it."

 

"Me and Lance do and you have so far."  Leslie said.

 

"Yeah but you and Lance aren't public about everything.  I KNOW Meredith will get hounded, and I don't want to have to worry that if she goes to the mall without me or security that someone might confront her.  Damn this is all too much right now."  Justin rubbed his forehead.

 

"OK, forget I said anything.  This is a night for fun and just relax J." 

 

"Thanks, Leslie.  Where's Lance?"

 

"I don't know, I lost him.  He started talking to Sisqo and Pink and I left.  He brought Meredith (Edwards) with him so he is kinda in his "I'm mister manager, everyone bow down to me" mode."  They both laughed, because that was so not Lance at all. "I don't know, though.  There are too many celebs here.  I need some normal folk!"  Leslie giggled.

 

"Yeah, go find Dani, she's gotta be arou-  Is that....Kim?"  Justin stared off at the dance floor.

 

Leslie followed his gaze and her mouth dropped open.  She giggled.  "What did she do to her hair?"

 

"I don't know.  It's not TOO bad.  But then again being around Meredith, I've grown a thing for brunettes."

 

"HEY!"  Leslie said offended, because she was very blonde.

 

"I know.  I'm glad she's here though, I've been meaning to talk to her.  It's been a while."

 

"When's the last time you talk to her?"

 

"About a month ago, on the phone.  She and Chad seem to be going pretty good."

 

"Still hard?"

 

"Nah, I mean kinda in a way.  She cheated on me, but then again, along came Meredith so...I don't really care at all."  Justin said dreamily.

 

"You are so obsessed with her."  Leslie rolled her eyes as they began walking back to the group of people talking.

 

Justin looked at her with a serious expression.  "I know I am. I guess I know how our fans feel. It's kinda scary.  I don't want to spend a second with out her.  I think about her every minute Les."

 

She patted his arm. "Well, you're in love."

 

"That I am."  He smiled.  By now they were back to the group of people.  Ricky Martin's new song "Loaded" came on and JC and Meredith looked at each other ecstatic.

 

"Justin, I'm stealing your girl!"  JC called back to the group.  Him and Meredith were practically already on the dance floor.  Justin just smiled.  This had become Meredith and JC's new song, although no one really knew why.  Not even them.  They just both had to dance with each other whenever they heard it.  They said it was the most fun song to sing to. Even when they weren't at a party, they would go crazy.  It was just one of those inside joke things.

 

Justin turned back to his crowd of friends that had disappeared.  Now it was just him, Jeff and Ananda.  Justin began a conversation with them but shortly afterwards felt a tap on his shoulder.

 

"Hey Justin." 

 

"KIM!  Oh my gosh.  How have you been?" Justin gave her a quick hug that she savored.

 

"Good, seems like things are going well for you."  She smiled and waved the glass of wine in her hand around in the air.

 

Justin blushed a bit.  "Yeah they are.  How are things with you and Chad?  Where is the guy that stole you away from me anyway?"  Justin joked.  He had LONG gotten over her and considered her a pretty good friend even though they didn't see each other that much.

 

"I don't know where he went off too."  Kim looked around.

 

"Well, you want to dance?"  Justin asked when he realized they were now standing by themselves.

 

"Love to." Kim smiled and followed Justin out to the dance floor with her drink still in hand.  They danced to the end of Ricky Martin and a slow song came on.  For some reason, Justin got an uneasy feeling about the way Kim's arms had tightened around his neck, and the way her eyes were fixated on his mouth.  He laughed nervously and looked over her shoulder to see Joey and Meredith (JC had left to go dance with someone else) dramatically dancing to Bon Jovi's "Bed of Roses".  He giggled when he saw Joey dip her and spin her around.  She caught Justin's eyes and got Joey's attention.  They both covered their mouths in laughter at who he was dancing with. They weren't making fun of her, but it was funny to them that he was dancing with the girl that had cheated on him.  Meredith gave him a playful look of warning and he blew her a kiss. 

 

Kim noticed and bit her lip as her plan unraveled.  She took the glass that was in her hand, behind Justin's neck and brought it in front of him to take a sip.  When she did, she almost lost her balance and the drink toppled over Justin's black shirt, leaving a horrific stain.

 

"Oh, ohhhh I am soooo sorry."  Kim backed away and smiled at Justin looking down at his drenched shirt.  He looked up at her amused.

 

"Great, I don't have a change of clothes."

 

Kim looked at him for a moment and they walked off the dance floor to get some napkins.  She  smiled a secret evil smile.  "Chad has some extra shirts in our room.  We are staying at that hotel right over there."  She pointed to the hotel that was very close to the area marked off.  Most of the people at the party were staying there.  She pulled a key out of her back pocket and handed it to him.

 

"It's room 307.  He has some clean shirts in there somewhere.  Just snoop around.  Everyone at that hotel is at this party so don't worry about any fans or anything."  Kim smiled as he took the key.

 

"Are you sure?  He won't mind will he?" Justin looked at her with wide eyes.

 

"Oh of course not!  Go ahead, I'll tell everyone where you went."

 

"Thanks Kim."  He was about to give her a hug but backed away when he remembered the stain on his shirt.  He smiled and turned around to jog towards the hotel.  Kim let out a squeal at how he had been so damn gullible and sprinted to the golf cart that was waiting for her in the shadows of the palm trees.

 

"LET'S GO!"  She yelled at the driver.  They quickly got to the hotel and the two ran into the lobby of the hotel and up the stairs to the 3rd floor.  She knew Justin wouldn't be there just yet and that made her smile with excitement.  They got to the room and she pushed the guy that had driven the cart into the closet right beside the bed of the room.  She placed a $100 in his hand and smiled.

 

"Remember, just get the shots of us on the bed and there is much more where that came from."  Kim smiled and shut the door. "Don't make a sound."  The guy pick up the camera that was on a stool in the closet and check it to make sure it had film and everything set.  He smiled at the $100 in his hand sat down on the stool.  He put the camera up to the inch wide panel of space that was missing a piece of wood from the door of the closet and focused the camera to get it in perfect clarity.  For now the room was empty, but he could hear Kim messing around in the bathroom that was behind him.

 

Kim was bitter after Justin left her.  Of course she had cheated on him, but shortly after, Chad left her because of the way she was treating him.  He realized that she was just dragging him along and Justin was there for the money and fame.  After Justin left her, her popularity had diminished some.  She still had a job, but wasn't the covergirl like she was when Justin was around.  She WANTED him back.

 

About 2 minutes later, a door opened and the guy watched through the lens as Justin came into the room and looked around confused.  He searched through a suitcase and mumbled something to himself as he pulled the stained shirt over his head and draped it across a chair.  He laughed at the stain and looked around some more, stretching his head when he couldn't find what he needed. The noise of a door shutting caused Justin to jump and turn around in shock.  The photographer watched as Justin's eyes got huge and he gasped for air.

 

"K..K..KIM!?  What are you doing here? What..What..What are you WEARING?"  He stuttered.

 

"It's simple Justin, I'm not over you.  I want you.  NOW!" The photographer watched as Kim sauntered up to the shirtless Justin. The camera guy smiled amusingly when he saw she was only in skimpy black underwear.  She walked right up to him and forced her lips on his.  Before he pushed her away the photographer took a shot.

 

"What are you doing?  Kim, I have Meredith.  You can NOT do this." Justin pleaded.  Kim was pretty tall and strong.  Not as strong as Justin, but if she tried she could hold him down for a few moments.

 

She backed away and covered her face in her hands and began fake crying. "I'm so sorry Justin, but Chad just broke up with me, and..and..and I missed you. I still love you." 

 

"Kim..."  Justin sighed and sat down on the bed.

 

BIG MISTAKE

 

Before he knew it.  Kim had pounced on top of him and was crawling over his body, kissing him forcefully.  He put his arms on her shoulders to push her away but she just forced her body down on him.  Justin was trying his best to pull her away but she was much stronger than he thought.  In a good attempt he pushed her off of him onto her back, only to have her pull him down on top of her and his mouth to hers.  He finally pushed himself off the bed and breathed quickly. 

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!"  HE screamed.  She just shrugged and licked her lips to taste him one last time, as she pushed herself up to lean against the headboard of the bed. 

 

"Yeah, are you?"  She said sexily.  He shook his head and grabbed his discarded still damp, shirt and mumbled.

 

"Get me out of here."  He pulled the shirt over his head and stormed out the door.  When the door clicked shut, Kim laughed an evil laugh and rolled over on the bed.  She walked up to the closet and opened the door.

 

"Get it?"  She smiled.

 

"Oh honey, I got at least 20 exposures of you two."

 

"YES!"  She rooted.  She walked to the nightstand and handed him an envelope.  He opened it and his eyes widened at the sight of about $500 dollars inside.  He handed her the roll of film in exchange and smiled up at her.

 

"Pleasure doing business with you."  He looked up and down her barely covered body and she rolled her eyes and pushed the guy to the door and shut it in his face before smugly saying.  "Yeah, whatever."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant