Chapter 7

 

JC opened the door to his room.  Lance had now joined them. SO, the four men quietly entered the room.

 

JC and Lance sat on the two beds and Chris found a chair.  Justin sank to the floor.

 

"OK, Curly. Start talking." Lance said.

 

"Well, I'm an idiot. I'm an asshole. And I should be killed right about now."  Justin said.

 

"Seriously, Justin.  Tell us what happened." JC said.

 

"Well, I umm, I kissed her." He said firmly.  The three men looked at each other.  They were all happy.  All of them had figured it would happen sooner or later. But why was he so upset?

 

"Umm, J is that ALL?" Chris laughed.  Soon Lance and JC followed but Justin sat on the floor.  He thought he had cried all the tears he had.  But now his friends were laughing at him and the tears swelled up again.

 

"Seriously, J....hehe...I thought you had told her you were dying or something the way you two were acting. Damn man, it was only a kiss." JC said behind chuckles.  He ended by busting into laughter.  He covered his face with a pillow to try and stop.  Chris and Lance were no better.

 

"OH my gosh. You guys are laughing at me." Justin stood up shocked as a tear ran down his cheek.  When they kept on laughing he was pushed over the edge.

 

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP???" He screamed as the flood broke.  That silenced them.

 

"I can't believe you guys.  Yeah, I kissed her.  But obviously, it doesn't mean anything to you.  Well it sure as hell meant a lot to me.  I don't think you guys realized HOW I kissed her."

 

"Justin, what are you talking about? It was just a kiss, right?"  JC tried to calm him.

 

"NO JC! IT WAS A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN A DAMN KISS.  THIS WAS PURE PASSION GUYS.  I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE KISSED ANYONE LIKE I KISSED HER. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I COULD KISS LIKE THAT.  YOU DONT, YOU CANT...ARGGGG" Justin stuttered as he angrily paced around the room.  He was speechless.  Finally he found some words.

 

He ran a shaky hand through his wild curls and stopped pacing the floor. "You don't realize how BIG of a deal that kiss was.  Meredith has only been kissed by one other guy and the way I kissed her was like...let's just say if I hadn't stopped my self exactly when I did, I'm pretty sure we would have had sex."  Justin quietly said.

 

"Justin, Meredith's a..." Lance was interrupted

 

"I know she is a virgin.  I know!  But you guys weren't there.  She was kissing me and I was kissing her like we were the last two beings on earth.  It was...I can't even describe it."

 

"So, our Curly boy got a little action from our G" Chris smiled but wiped it away when Justin glared at him.

 

"I don't think you guys understand me.  I know I'm not making this easy. I barely understand it myself.  But, (sigh), you guys can't laugh at me when I say this.... But, when I kissed her I started getting this feeling inside of me I've never known before.  I can't even begin to describe it.  Thoughts came to me while I was kissing her that I've never thought about with any other girl.  I starting thinking about watching her walk down the isle towards me in a white dress.  I starting wandering what types of goofy remarks she would make on our honeymoon.  I pictured our kids.  What they would look like.  I started thinking about a future with her.  It scared me shitless you guys. I've NEVER had those thoughts before."

 

"Wow, Justin.  I had no idea." Chris said.

 

"Justin, why was Meredith crying?"  JC carefully asked.

 

Justin barely laughed and sat down on the floor again.  He looked down at his hands. "I ran away from her.  I kissed her with everything I was worth.  When I was finished I looked down at her, and you guys should have seen it.  She looked like a creature I've never seen before.  She was the most beautiful thing I've EVER seen.  I was terrified of her.  So I pushed myself off her and ran away.  I ran away from her.  I ran away from the one person I have ever truly been in love with." Justin said aloud. He finally was making some sense to himself as he talked all this out.

 

"Oh my gosh Justin." Lance said amazed.

 

"What?"

 

"We all thought there was something beginning between you two but we never knew it was this intense.  We knew you loved her.  We never knew you were IN love with her."  Lance continued.

 

"Yeah, well take a number, because I had no clue until today either."

 

"Justin, you've screwed up." JC said shaking his head.  "I mean, as much as I want to tell you happy things, I cant.  She's GOT to be hurt.  Like you said, this was her second kiss and if it was that intense I bet she was just a confused if not more so than you are."

 

"Actually it was her 3rd kiss.  I've kissed her before." Justin mumbled.

 

"YOU WHAT?  Why didn't you tell us this stuff??"  Chris exclaimed.

 

"Well, last night I gave her a extremely light, but oh God was it sweet, kiss.  I was like 2 seconds long." He paused for a moment, smiling as he remembered the kiss. "You guys, I've got to fix this.  I have to have her in my life.  If I can't love her I have to at least have her friendship.  I cant live without it."

 

"Well J, I'm willing to help you in any way possible." Chris said.

 

"Me too." Lance put in.

 

Justin looked expectantly at JC.  JC smiled, "I'm there for ya all the way, buddy."

 

"Well I've got about 2 weeks until she leaves us, we've got to work fast!" Justin said.

 

"Well then, let's start cracking."  JC commented as the guys all huddled together to think up a plan.

 

------------------

About a week later

 

Justin and Meredith barely talked to each other in the past days.  Justin constantly asked the other guys how she was.  She was fine, a little depressed, but other than that she was their normal 'g.'

 

They had 5 shows left and Meredith was becoming more and more aware that in about a week she would be thrown back into her regular life.  Or would she?

 

She had not told the guys about this but she would be starting college soon after she got back.  She had been accepted to NC State and Florida State.  She loved NC State but she didn't want to be in NC, it reminded her of her past.  She loved her home, but she had grown to like Florida, and the people in it.  Johnny had offered her a position at WEG if she decided to stay in Florida.  She wanted to be there.  Her parents were willing to let her go there.  She had many friends there.  Justin was there.  But then again the fact that Justin was there made her want to go back to NC, back to her shell. 

 

He confused her and enthralled her all at the same time.  She loved him but was certain he didn't feel the same way, he had run away from her.  But even though she loved him, she knew if the feelings WERE returned she couldn't be with him.  It was too hard.  Too much.  Too much of a reminder of Dan.

 

All the guys were in the back lounge area of the bus, where an all out Playstation war was going on.  Meredith sat in the kitchenette area of the bus.  She was by herself and was enjoying the time alone. But it didn't last long.

 

"EY M!!  GET IN HERE!"  JC yelled at her.  She groaned and stood up to stretch.  She made her way to the back of the bus and pulled the door open.

 

"WHUT?"  She asked annoyed.

 

"Come here my love!"  He said with a sweet smile and open arms.

 

"What do you want?" She said not moving with her hands on her hips.

 

"GEEZ WOMAN!  I just want you to come back here and stop being unsociable."  He sighed frustrated and rolled his eyes.

 

"OK!"  She smiled sweetly, walked over and plopped down in his lap.

 

"What's going on you guys?"  She asked playing with JC's for once, ungelled hair.

 

"I'm kicking Curly's ass on playstation." Chris stated.

 

"You wish!"  Justin elbowed him.

 

"They've been like this all day..." Lance yawned.

 

"Hey, Joe what's on the schedule for tonight?" Meredith asked resting her back against JC's chest

 

Joey looked at her like 'I cant believe you just asked that...' and said, " What else? Clubbing, baby."

 

"I'm there!" Lance said.

 

"Count me in." Chris said elbowing Justin, as he tried to get ahead in the game.

 

"I'm in for some clubbin'!"  JC said as he bounced Meredith up and down on his knee.

 

"Watch it Santa clause, don't want you to bust a knee cap!" Meredith said.  "I could use a good release like dancing tonight."

 

"NO!"  JC shouted.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Well, umm, you look tired. I think you need to rest."  JC stuttered.  Justin had dropped his control and gave JC a look that said, "shut up now."

 

"I got 14 hours of sleep last night, C.  I think that I can party hardy tonight. Unless you just don't want me with you guys."  She pouted.

 

Why don't you just wait and see if a better offer comes up.  I'm going to go call my mom. And Chris the war is not over. You are going DOWN!" Justin said and walked out of the room.

 

-Better offer?  What is he talking about? Why is he talking to me? -

-----------

 

Meredith was watching a movie in the Lounge area of the venue during the concert.  She was taking the guys phone messages again and was halfway asleep when...

 

"M&M come here, I need you to do something."  Lonnie told her from the door.  She walked up to him and asked.

 

"Sure, what's up?"

 

"Follow me."

 

Lonnie led her down through the tunnels of the venue.  She could hear the guys' performance above her.  They were doing "Space Cowboy".  She loved that performance.  She thought the dance moves were awesome.  She could hear the screams of the millions of girls and was wondering what Lonnie needed her to do.  Lonnie made his way to an area backstage and Meredith was extremely confused.

 

"Umm, Lonnie what do you need me to do?"

 

"Just stand right there."

 

Then 4 females approached her. Cecil, the wardrobe lady.  Marie, the hair stylist.  Anna, the makeup artist. And Theresa, Johnny's assistant also known as the "tour mother".

 

"Umm, what are we doing here?"  Cecil asked Meredith.

 

"Lonnie told me he needed me to do something.  But I'm just standing here."

 

"Yeah me too.  I wonder what is going on?"  Theresa asked looking around.

 

"Ladies this way, please."  Lonnie motioned for them to come to the entrance area of the stage.

 

"Lonnie what the hell is goin on?"  Anna asked him.

 

"You'll see, listen to JC."  He said pointing to the stage.

 

On stage...

 

"...So, we thought we would give these ladies a nice present for helping us with the tour.  Because without them there would be no tour.  And There would be no *Nsync.  So when we bring them out here we want all of you to show them some love.  OK??"  JC listened to the crowd cheered and he and the rest of the guys ran off stage towards the ladies.

 

"Well, my ladies are you ready to go on stage?"  JC asked once they were all back there.

 

"OH MY GOSH! NOOOO NOOO NOO! I am NOT going up there."  Theresa exclaimed.  She was extremely stagefrieght.

 

"Come on girls, we don't have much time." JC said.

 

He linked his arm with Theresa and brought her on stage.  The crowd cheered. He took his microphone and said, "This is Theresa.  She is our manager's assistant but she is also the mother of the tour.  Without her we would be just a bunch of crazy boys.  Thank you Theresa for all that you do." He brought her over the steps on the stage and she nervously sat down and mouthed 'you're dead.' 

 

Next Lance entered the stage leading Cecil.  "All right folks, this is Cecil.  She tells us what to wear and what NOT to wear.  Thanks for the great styles CC." 

 

Joey brought Anna on stage.  "Well, HELLLLOOOOO.  THIS is Anna, our make up lady.  She makes us look real purty for all you ladies out there. Thanks A-wol."

 

Chris brought Marie on to the stage.  "AHHHH!!! YOU GUYS THIS IS MARIE!  I want all of you to tell Marie a SPECIAL thank you. SHE is our hair stylist and SHE is the one who told me to ditch the braids! Thanks girl! I owe you a LOT!"

 

Meredith was waiting backstage as each woman was introduced to the crowd and seated on the steps. Justin approached her.

 

"You ready to go out there?"  He asked shyly.

 

"Timberlake, what's going on?"  She annoyingly asked.

 

"You'll see..." He stepped behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.  She shivered at his touch.  He quietly waited his cue. "...You'll see."

 

He stood beside her and offered his hand.  Their fingers intertwined as they walked to the stage. As soon as they touched the stage he untwind their fingers and just clasped her hand.  He didn't want the crowd to be suspicious.  But in another sense he didn't care.  She wasn't fighting him.  She was following him.  He brought the microphone to his mouth as he brought her to centerstage.

 

"All right people, this is Meredith.  She is *Nsync's assistant.  She doesn't realize how much she will be missed once the tour is over.  But Meredith..." He turned to her and looked her straight in the eye. "...We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we love you."  He then kissed her cheek and brought her over the steps with everyone else. 

 

The guys sat down beside the girl they brought on stage and the melody of "God must have spent..." came on.  Meredith looked down at her hand that held Justin's and since it was out of sight from the crowd, she locked her fingers in-between his.  She looked up at him and he began the song, looking straight in her eyes.  She didn't even hear the words.  She just stared at him.

 

A tan bandanna was containing his wild hair.  His eyes were shining a deep blue. His lips were perfectly accenting every word and every now and then he would smile. She was oblivious to the screaming fans and the huge lights.  All she saw was Justin. Soon the song was over.  He leaned in and kissed her temple and looked at her and whispered. "I'm sooo sorry," with genuine eyes.  She just nodded and he led her off stage.

 

"Angel, meet me in the lobby of the hotel at 11:00 tonight." He said to her before running on stage.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Just be there."  Then he ran off.

 

"Come on Meredith we have to get you back."  Lonnie said pushing her away from the stage.

 

"Where are we going?"  She asked confused.

 

"To the hotel.  YOU have a date to get ready for."  HE smiled.

 

-A better offer?  A MUCH better offer. -

 

Meredith laughed to herself as Lonnie took her outside and pushed her into a limo.  Before he closed the door he said, "Go to your room.  Everything you need is already there. Have fun."  Then he shut the door. And the limo sped off.

 

---------

Meredith impatiently waited as the elevator brought her up to her floor.  She ran down the hallway and rushed into her room and opened it.  She stood still.

 

There was a crystal vase with Red, white, and pink roses flowing out of it.  She didn't even count how many but there were, but it was a lot.  On her bed was a navy dress with tiny sequence outlining the high neckline.  The back was a delicate design of crisscrosses. A long slit ran up the corner of the dress. It was beautiful.  A pair of navy 3-inch heels lay beside the dress.  A velvet box was there also.  She carefully opened the box and saw a beautiful silver bracelet with diamonds and dark sapphires.  She was shocked.  A note lay on the dresser and she picked it up and noticed the handwriting.

 

"Meredith,

I cant express in words how sorry I am for being a jerk. So, I am going to try and show you tonight. I have so much I need to tell you.  Please wear this dress and meet me at 11 in the lobby.  I promise you a fun time.  I want to take you on a date.  You're first REAL date.  Please meet me there. 

 

Love always,

Justin

 

P.S. If you aren't there at 11 I'm going to come up there and GET YOU!  Hehe."

 

Meredith placed the letter down and looked at the clock.  It was almost 10 and she would need to get ready fast if she wanted to be there on time.  She wondered how Justin would be ready on time.  The show was usually over by 10:30 but it would take at least 15 minutes for the guys to get back to the hotel. And knowing Justin he would take FOREVER to get ready. She forgot about it and went to go get a shower.

 

-What do you have up your sleeve this time, Timberlake? -

 

------------------

11:01 p.m.

 

Meredith looked at the clock she was a minute late.  She was dressed and ready. She grabbed her purse and ran out the door. She was at the elevator and realized she didn't have on the bracelet so she ran back to her room and grabbed the bracelet and ran back to the elevator.  She tried to put the bracelet on, on the way down but kept having a hard time with the clasp.  The elevator doors opened and she was at the lobby.  She ran out, her heels clunking as she ran.  She didn't want him to waiting on her, even though she was just a few minutes late.  She looked around the lobby for a familiar curly head, but she didn't find one.  He wasn't there.

 

She looked at her watch it said 11:05.  She began to worry.  Was this just some sick game? Were the camera's going to pop out and say "GOTCHA"?  She sighed and looked down at the limp bracelet in her hand.  She brought it closer to her face, studied it and whispered, "I hope you are worth waiting for, Timberlake."

 

"I'm always worth waiting for."  A smooth voice whispered in her ear.  She didn't turn around she just smiled broadly and breathed deeply, inhaling his scent.

 

"You're late." She chuckled.

 

"Sorry, we had to introduce these weird girls on stage.  Then we had to sing to them.  It took a little longer than normal."  He smirked.

 

She turned around in shock and said, "I cannot believe you! Ill have you know, I was one of those 'weird girls'."

 

Justin just stared at her for a while.  "Wow" he breathed looking her up and down.  Her dress fit her perfectly.  It accented every curve.  Her hair was down but it's was extremely curly and lightly brushed against her shoulders.  Her eyes were glimmering against the smoky eyeshadow and her pout was nicely glossed over.  He stared at her lips and she began to smile.  When the white broke between her lips he moved his eyes down the length of her body once more. Above her knee the dress split and he could see her tan leg all the way down to the 3-inch heels.  She was...he couldn't put into words what she was.  His eyes traveled back up to hers and he saw that they were brightly smiling.  She turned around and he noticed the delicate crisscrosses over her tan back.  She faced him and when he just stood there, she laughed.

 

"OK, now it's my turn to check YOU out!" Meredith smiled, flirty.  He had on shiny black shoes, black dress pants, and a black leather belt. A navy shirt that shined in the light was tucked in and buttoned up. The collar and neck buttons were left open and the collar of the shirt hung over the lapels of the black jacket.  His curls were calmed by a reasonable amount of gel.  He finally was able to regain composure and he turned around gliding on his heels. He looked at her smiling expectantly and said, "Well, what do you think?"

 

"Ehh, not bad.  For you at least..." Meredith tried to keep a straight face, but broke into a smile when she saw his annoyed expression.  He smiled back at her and they just stood there admiring each other for a few moments.

 

Meredith gasped and started laughing but quickly covered her mouth. 

 

"What?"  Justin asked.

 

"Come here." She giggled walking towards him.  He stepped forward to close the gap and he asked again, "what?"

 

"You, umm, have a little shaving cream on your ear."  She said in a loud whisper giggling. 

 

His face got red and he bowed his head in embarrassment. She took her thumb and index finger and rubbed the shaving cream off.  As soon as she touched him shocks of electricity ran though each of their bodies. They looked at each other in shock and their faces soon turned into bright smiles.  She was smiling shyly and he reached up for her wrist and held it delicately as she lowered it from his ear.

 

"Thank you" He whispered. 

 

"Anytime, Anytime." She whispered back.

 

He then noticed her bare wrist and his smiling eyes started to frown. She took notice.

 

"Justin, what is it?"

 

"You didn't like the bracelet did you?" He lowered his head disappointed.

 

"OH MY GOSH! Are you kidding me?  I LOVE IT.  It's right here." She exclaimed.  "I uhh, couldn't get the clasp to work.  I guess you could say I was a little rushed. And uhh, nervous."  She smiled sheepishly.

 

He smiled at her innocence and said, "You shouldn't be nervous, G."

 

"I know, but ey, like you said, it is my first REAL date and all."

 

"Let me help you with that." He lifted her wrist. She handed him the bracelet and he wrapped it around her wrist.  His long fingers worked with the clasp and finally got it to close.

 

"There you are." He whispered.  "By the way, you look stunning."

 

"You look pretty hot yourself."  She smiled looking down at the floor and finally returning to his stare. 

 

"Uhh, well, I guess we should go."

 

"I guess so." She responded.

 

He put his hand lightly on the small of her back and led her out through the hotel's front doors. To be 11 at night she was surprised to see a few fans there.  She turned and whispered, "Where's security?" 

 

Justin glanced behind him and saw that Lonnie was right there. "Don't worry, he's right behind us."

 

He went to the door of a stretch white limo and opened the door for her.  He gave her his hand and helped her into the limo. He got in himself and Lonnie shut the door behind him.  Once Lonnie was in the front seat with the driver the limo sped off.

 

"So...Timberlake.... Where are you taking me?"

 

"Ohh my dear child, that is for ME to know and YOU to find out."  Justin smiled sexily.

 

"Oh...my...gosh. You have been waiting ALL day to say that haven't you?"  Justin just smiled sheepishly and shrugged. 

 

Soon the limo had stopped and Lonnie had gotten out and cleared everything.  He opened the door for them and Justin stepped out.  He turned around and offered her his hand.  She accepted and stepped out of the limo bright eyed.  She looked up and saw the name of one of the nicest restaurants in the city, Simpson's.  Justin stuck out his elbow and she placed her hand the crook of his arm.  They walked into the restaurant with Lonnie following closely behind, grinning at the two.

 

-------------------

Later on that night

 

"Justin we cant!"

 

"Oh yes we can!  They won't notice at all.  Look, they are a group of old people.  They won't even know who I am."

 

"We cannot just crash some party."

 

"OH my gosh, they have dance floor.  We HAVE to go."  Justin said pleading with Meredith.

 

"Justin...."

 

"Come on, be adventurous.  It will be fun!"  Justin winked at her.

 

"Oh pulease Timberfake don't try your charms on me."

 

"Well, squirt, why don't we just go on back to the hotel.  I'm kinda tired anyway. Hey Lonnie we are going to go..." Justin called off to him.

 

"Justin."  Meredith firmly said. 

 

"What?"  He asked annoyed.

 

"I'll go in there, if you sing me a song." Meredith asked in a mocked dramatic voice and Justin smiled.

 

"OH, I'd be happy to." 

 

Meredith narrowed her eyes at him.

 

They opened the doors to a large dining hall.  Tables were set up all around and there was a big dance floor in the middle.  A soft jazz band played behind it.  The room wasn't very full but a few older couples were scattered around at different tables.

 

Justin and Her walked hand and hand into the large room and made their way to an empty table and sat down.  Meredith noticed a few couples' eyes on them and she turned to see what types of expressions were on their faces. They were pleasantly smiling at the two.

 

"See, I told you they wouldn't care."  Justin remarked.

 

After a few moments of awkward silence Justin got up and walked towards the band. 

 

"Justin what are you..." She started but he just glanced over his shoulder and smiled.

 

A few moments later the soft music came to a stop and Justin's voice filled the room.

 

"This goes out to my little G."  He looked at her, winked and cued the band.  They began playing a jazzy song.  Soon Justin's silky voice filled the room.

 

"I've got a great idea

And wouldn't you like to know

You probably can't bear it

So I guess I'll have to share it

I thought of it a moment ago

 

It starts with your hand in mine

And next comes a little stroll

You probably wont buy it

But I'm trying to keep it quiet

So please don't tell a soul.

 

He stepped off the stage and slowly made his way towards her

 

'Cause if you do

The world and you

Will think I'm crazy and give me medicine

They'll drag me away

And as I go you'll hear me say

I could have been a decent match for Edison

 

Ideas are few and far between

And good ideas are rarer still

So listen and be wise

Just forget the other guys

'Cause my idea's no good for three

 

He was now right in front of her and pointed to her and them himself as he sang the line

 

My idea is you and me."

 

His part was over, the few couples clapped but the band kept playing.

 

"May I have this dance?" He asked grandly.

 

"Why of course."  She responded.

 

The two swayed back and forth the jazz song. A few other couples joined them on the dance floor. Every now and then, he would spin her around and dip her back and they would laugh to each other.  Soon the song was over and Justin and Meredith walked back to the table.

 

"You wait here, I have a little something for you, too."  She said.

 

He sat down as she walked to the stage. 

 

"And this is for MY angel." Meredith's sweet voice filled the room.  She began singing all by her self.

 

"Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like on

Jupiter and Mars

In other words

Hold my hand

In other words

Baby, kiss me

 

The band entered behind her

 

Fill my heart with song,

Let me sing forever more

You are all I've longed for

All I've worshipped and adored

In other words

Please be true

In other words

I love you

 

The band played a short interlude complete with loud trumpets

 

Fill my heart with song

Let me SING forever more

You are all I've longed for

All I've worshipped and adored

In other words

Please be true

In other words

Oh in other words

In other words

I..love.....You!"

 

Meredith hopped off the stage and strolled over to Justin's smiling face.  She looked at Lonnie who was watching the two from a wall, near the doorway. He was clapping loudly and whistling.  She just shook her head.

 

"Meredith, you, you amaze me, more and more each day."  Justin sighed.

 

"Care to dance?"  She asked as a slow song came on

 

They walked to the dance floor and Justin placed his hands on her hips and began to rock slowly to the music of "The way you look tonight."  Meredith placed her hands around his neck and rested the side of her face on his chest.  He leaned down and placed his cheek on the top of her head.  They just swayed back and forth to the music until Justin whispered.

 

"Meredith, I have so many things I need to tell you."  She raised her head to look at him.  He was searching for words and she could tell he was struggling.

 

"Shhh, don't talk, not yet..." She placed a finger on his lips and gently rubbed his bottom lip with her thumb.  She stared into his eyes, "...not yet."  Her other hand was at the base of his neck.  She pushed on it to give him the notion he needed.  She played with the gelled curls at the base of his neck as he lowered his head.  They closed their eyes and finally their lips found each other.

 

It was light and delicate.  Justin covered her lips with his.  They were soft and sweet.  He tasted her lip-gloss.  It tasted like watermelon and he soon found himself wanting more and losing control.  He applied more pressure by tilting his head.  She quietly groaned against his mouth.  His lips were like velvet and she couldn't get enough.  He slowly bushed her lips with his tongue. And this caused reality to set in for her. 

 

She abruptly pulled away and he leaned forwards kissing air at her quick movements.  HE smiled but kept his eyes closed.  "Playing hard to get are we?"  He teased and slowly opened his eyes. He saw her.

 

She looked lost.  She looked scared.  She looked alone. 

 

"Justin, we need to talk."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant