The next morning around 9...

Alex groaned and took her head off of her brother's shoulder. "I cannot believe we had an all night layover in Chicago."

"Yeah, dammit, I hate planes." Scott tried to stretch his long legs in the cramped space in their coach seats.

"At least we are landing, FINALLY!!" Alex exclaimed and they both smiled, tiredly.

"So, is Lynn picking us up?"

"Yeah I called her in Chicago and told her about the delay. And Jon probably, also. So if some 7 year old starts attacking me, don't fret."

"All right." Scott smiled.

They were both happy they would be able to spend a few weeks just brother and sister, goofing off. They fought like normal siblings, but were pretty close and had a lot of fun together.

Soon the plane had landed and they were departing the airplane. Alex and Scott both had bookbags on their backs and she was clutching a worn and tattered stuffed animal Dalmatian.

"I cannot believe you still have that NASTY thing." Scott scoffed as they stepped off the plane onto the ramp.

"I left Spot in my room last time I was home by accident. I've been missing him. So, SHUT UP."

Scott giggled at his sister's annoyed expression and walked beside her out into the terminal. She scanned the crowd for Lynn and Jon, but before she had time to search she heard her name.

"LEXY! LEXY LEXY!"

She turned and watched as Jon ran up to her. She squatted and enveloped him in her arms, dropping Spot.

Scott smiled evilly and picked up the animal and stuffed him in his backpack secretively.

He looked down at his sister who was listening to Jon talk widely. He looked up. He smiled even more devilishly when he saw Justin Timberlake himself with a baseball cap on standing there talking with a huge black man about 10 feet away. They were slowly walking towards them.

"Jon, I want you to meet my brother Scott. Scott this is Jon." Alex's introduction caused him to turn his gaze to the young boy.

"Whatsup man. I've heard a whole lot about you."

"Really?" Jon asked, with his eyes liting up.

Scott nodded. "Oh yeah, you're all she talks about." Jon looked at Alex and she shrugged.

"Where's your momma?" Alex asked Jon.

"She's not-" Jon started.

"Hi, I'm Scott. Alexandria's brother." Scott said smiling victoriously, sticking his hand in the direction of Justin, taking the initiative, like he often did.

Scott gave a glance and almost busted into laughter when he saw her shocked expression to Justin standing there.

"Justin Timberlake." Justin responded shaking his hand. "Mom had some errands to do, so I offered to come pick you guys up."

"Well, that's kind of you."

"Yeah, this is my bodyguard, Mike. I figured being in an airport I might need more than just a hat." Justin shrugged sheepishly. Scott and Mike shook hands.

Mike stuck a hand in front of Alex and she just stared at it.

"Alex, it's called a handshake." Scott said loudly.

Alex snapped out of her gaze and slid her small hand into Mike's while shooting daggers at her brother with her eyes. He smiled brightly, too brightly.

"So, yall ready to go?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, lets go to baggage claim." Scott exclaimed. He walked behind Justin and Jon, beside Mike, striking up a conversation.

Jon turned around. "Where's Lexy?"

Everyone stopped and turned around. They saw her scratching her head standing in the same place they just had been.

"You OK Lexia?" Justin asked, sincerely.

Scott looked at him then back at his sister. She smiled softly at Justin. Scott grinned at the obvious attraction between the two.

"Where's Spot?" She spoke quietly. Her eyes locked with Scott's. He tried not to smile.

But the corners of his mouth twitched upwards.

"SCOTT PETERS SMITH!! YOU BETTER GIVE HIM BACK NOW!!!" She pointed to him and stalked over to his innocent face.

He put his hands up in defense. "Oh nah! Nuh uh!! LEX LEX LEX! Shame on you, leaving Spot in an airport all alone."

She gripped the collar of his shirt and brought their faces centimeters apart. "Where is he?" She growled.

Justin, Mike and Jon stood there with their mouths open.

Scott grinned and reached behind him to pull the stuffed creature from his backpack. She grabbed at it, but he stuck high in air. He was taller and his arms longer so she couldn't reach it.

"You SUCK!" She spat in his face.

"Love you too, sis." He smiled. She began jumping for the animal. She then heard laughter coming from Justin, Mike and her brother. Jon seemed to be the only one not amused by looking up at the stuffed animal almost puzzled.

She realized the scene she was making and stopped and stared at her brother. He was smiling.

"I Hate You." She spoke lowly.

"Aww, Lex, come on now." He blinked rapidly.

She stepped back and stared at him. He brought his arm down and looked at the stuffed animal studying it.

He looked up at her and didn't like the evil smirk on her face. "Al, I don't like that look."

She stepped forward and he stepped back. Justin, Jon and Mike watched as if it were a TV show. "I have 3 words for you."

"What?" His voice was timid.

"August."

"Oh no..."

"Bahamas."

"Alex, don't..."

"TEQUILA!!!" She yelled.

He threw the animal at her and she caught it and put her fist in the air, one with Spot, and pulled downward. "YES!"

"You are going to pay for that one, Missy. Don't you even try to sleep tonight. You know you aren't supposed to say that word in front of me." He narrowed his eyes at her as she skipped to him and wrapped an arm around him. She kissed his cheek and he wiped the spot where she had kissed him feverishly.

"Let's go get our luggage, bro!"

They walked down to luggage claim and waited for their bags. "I can't believe you brought that up, Alex. That was just WRONG." Scott said while they stood there.

"Well, its not my fault you tried to get hooked up with a drag queen named Tequila on our family vacation." Alex spoke bursting with giggles.

"You did that?" Justin appeared beside Alex.

Scott's face turned red with anger and embarrassment. "I didn't know, OK?"

"Yeah, sure. It's OK, little bro. You can come out of the closet whenever the time is right." She put a hand on his shoulder and he shrugged it off.

He turned sharply and glared at his sister. "Alexandria, you aren't in the position to piss me off. Because you KNOW I could embarrass you. And remember? You don't GET embarrassed." Scott's eyes motioned to Justin standing there beside Alex talking to Mike who had Jon on his back.

"You wouldn't."

"I don't know. I'm kinda in the mood right now to..."

"Please, Scott. PLEASE, don't say anything." She pleaded.

He sighed. "I wouldn't do that to you."

"THANK YOU!" She wrapped an arm around his neck and sighed. "Thank you. Because you COULD embarrass me REAL bad."

They both chuckled until their luggage came. They retrieved all of it and walked towards the doors that led outside.

"Oh my god! Are you Justin Timberlake!?!" A high pitched squeal was heard.

Alex and Scott looked beside them and saw a 13 year old girl with braces smiling brightly and wide-eyed at Justin.

They both watched amazed as he turned and plastered on a smile. "Hey, yeah, but lets keep it down all right? I wanna keep a low profile."

"Oh SURE! Can you sign something?"

"Course." He grinned as she pulled out a scrap piece of paper. Neither had a pen. The girl looked around worriedly.

Alex cleared her throat. "I got one." She reached in her backpack and handed it to Justin.

"Thanks, Lexia." He pressed the paper in his left palm and scribbled his name.

He handed it back to her. She smiled. "Do you mind me asking who they are?" The girl pointed to Alex and Scott.

"Oh well, umm..." Justin stuttered.

Scott stuck his hand out at the girl. "Cousin number 1. This chick right here is cousin number 2."

"You don't look ANYTHING like Justin, how can you be related?" She said unbelievabling.

"Well, we are on his stepmom's side. So we are more like step-cousins." Alex smiled.

The girl looked utterly confused but she nodded slightly and turned back to Justin. "Thanks."

"No prob. Bye bye." Justin turned to leave with Mike eyeing the girl carefully with Jon still on his back.

Once they got outside Jon turned to Scott and Alex. "You guys aren't our cousins." He giggled.

Justin sighed in relief. "Thanks guys. It would have took too long to explain it all, ya know."

"Yeah, we know. Don't we sis." Scott nudged his sister.

"Huh? Wha?" She had been dazing off into space as they walked through the parking lot.

"Alex, you OK?" Scott looked at her concerned.

They had finally reached Justin's Mercedes and he was piling their luggage in the back. Mike was helping him and Jon was dancing around in circles. Alex was staring at Justin. The way his muscles would seem to cause the sleeves of his T-shirt to look way too small as he hauled their luggage in the back.

He reached up and shut the back and his T-shirt rode up and she could see the elastic of his white boxers that had some print on them.

"Alex, you're gawking at him." Scott whispered to her. Her head snapped towards him and he smiled tenderly at her. "Go get in the car, Al."

She smiled and giggled slightly and stepped closer to the car. Jon was holding the front door for her. "Shotgun, for Lexy."

"That's OK, Jon. You take it."

"No, Justin told me I HAD to give you the front, with him." She stepped towards the passenger side and slipped in. She watched as Jon shut the door behind her.

She pulled the seatbelt over her body and snapped it in. It wouldn't snap and she looked down to get it to go in. It kept sliding back out.

Justin stepped in the car and pulled his seatbelt over him and turned on the engine. "Everyone in?" He asked and everyone nodded. Mike, Jon, and Scott were in the back. Jon in the middle.

He looked over at her, struggling with her seat belt. "Oh, sorry. It's kinda tricky." He reached over and took her hands away from the belt and buckle. She gasped when his hands touched hers. He looked up at her and smiled.

He somehow fixed the belt to buckle and leaned back over to his seat. "Thanks." She whispered.

"No problem." He turned around and looked out the back of the car as he reversed. He turned back around and put the car in drive. He looked at her and caught her staring at him. He smiled. "No problem at all." He licked his lips and grinned, turning back to the road. He spoke very clearly the next words and articulated the words. "Not. At. All. Lexia, not at all." He sighed and turned up the radio.

Was he mocking her? Was he trying to prove some point? She had no idea what he was trying to do. But whatever it was, it was confusing the hell out of her. She glanced in the side mirror and saw her brother looking at her with wide eyes. He mouthed to her. "He likes you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, watching the Orlando highway as Shaggy's 'Angel' filled her ears.

Justin abruptly sang loudly with his brother as if planned, pointing to her, " Girl you're my LEXY, you're my darling, LEXY. Closer than my peeps you are to me, LEXY. Shorty you're my LEXY, you're my darling, LEXY, Girl you're my friend when I'm in need, LEXY!!"

They both giggled and Alex looked at him with her mouth dropped open slightly because he was making an ass out of himself. He chuckled when he caught her shocked expression. He winked at her and smiled brightly. Jon was still singing as they were staring at each other. He wiggled his eyebrows and turned back to the road.

Alex jerked her head to the road as well and stared with a glaze over her eyes at Orlando skyline. Suddenly she began to smile. She couldn't stop. A giggle escaped her lips and she turned her head to look out the side window. She covered her mouth with her hand to quit from laughing as her eyes twinkled.

She was amused because figured out what he was doing to her. What he was trying to do.

He was flirting. It was cheesy and a little pathetic. But he was flirting. Pure and simple.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story