Neither of the two people had seen anything like it. They grew up in a middle-average family but this was awesome. Alexandria had seen his house before but this was the first time she was able to study it. And she couldn't believe only one person lived in it.

"He lives here?" Scott stared at the house speechless.

"Uhhh huhhh." Alex nodded slowly. They were both still sitting in her Jeep staring at the house.

"Well, lets go inside!" Scott got a suddenness surge of energy and before Alex could stop him he was lightly jogging up to the front door of Justin's house. He rang the doorbell as Alex was finally coming up to the front steps too.

Justin opened the door and smiled at Scott. "Hey. I'll be ready in a few minutes."

Alex stepped up and Justin's eyes lit up. She was only in jeans and a red T-shirt, but to him she looked more beautiful than ever. Her hair wasn't its normal bone-straight, but instead it was rather wavy and flowed in the wind. "Sorry, we got here a bit earlier than expected." She blushed because he was staring at her so intently.

Plus he was looking soooo, incredible. She never thought someone could make a plain ol' pair of worn jeans and a button down navy shirt look good enough to go to a wedding in.

Justin cleared his throat and shook his head. "Come on in, make yourselves at home." He turned back in the house leaving the door open. Scott turned back to his sister and smiled victoriously at being let into the "dream house". But she wasn't paying attention. He grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear.

"Stop blushing. You've never blushed in the 16 years I've known you and ever since I've came here you're face has permanently been red. Especially when Popstar is around. Snap out of it." He hit the back of her head and was glared at.

They walked into his house in all-out awe. Justin emerged from....somewhere in the elegant house and smiled at them. They were both staring all around his house. "You guys want the tour?"

They snapped their head towards him and nodded vigorously. Justin chuckled. "OK, well you are in the foyer right now."

He led them through a walkway to a big country-styled kitchen that had a cooking island, a small table and a living room connected to it. The living room had a TV, couches, ect. "So this is the kitchen. Back over there..." He pointed past the living room to a small walkway. "That the garage and the laundry room is back there, but, uhh, you don't want to see all that."

Alex smiled innocently. "Yes we do." Justin shook his head. "No, believe me, ya don't."

He pointed to two double glass doors that were close to the way they entered the kitchen. "That's the dining room. Never used it once." He giggled and turned back around and went through another entranceway. HE looked out the windows as they past the way. "Out there's the Jacuzzi and pool."

They had entered a room full of white. White couches, white rugs, white walls, white grand piano...just white. "This is my grand living room. This is one of my favorites in the house." Alex and Scott were in a dreamworld as they looked around the room and out the many, large glass windows to the big backyard. Justin smiled and walked back towards the foyer past the steps that led upwards.

"There's the downstairs bathroom." He pointed to a door beside the steps and walked down a hallway. "Here the guest bedroom. This is where Jon was, remember?" Alex nodded to Justin's question and he led then down the hallway to the last door.

"And here is the sweet spot. This is my playroom." He opened the door to show an islanded theme room with pool tables, foozball tables, air hockey games, couches, TVs, ect.

Scott looked at Alex and leaned over to whisper something to her as Justin led them out of the hallway and to the foyer. "I take all that back. Do whatEVER you want to with this boy. My advice is to marry him and don't get a pre-nup." Alex giggled as she hit his shoulder.

"Well, that's about it."

"What's upstairs?" Alex pondered.

"Oh, just my studio and bedroom." He shrugged.

"Well, lets go see. I'm here for the GRAND tour." Alexandria rolled her eyes at her brother's comment.

"Uhh, OK. I guess." Justin looked a little unsure. He walked up his steps with the two Smith's in tow. He turned right at the top of the steps, which was a balcony that overlooked the living room and the foyer. He opened the door at the end of the hallway and showed them what was inside. A music studio was there, with different instruments and a desk, soundboard, ect.

"This is really cool, man." Scott said sincerely.

Justin smiled sheepishly. "Thanks, I spend a lot of time in there." HE closed the door behind them and walked back to the steps.

"What about your room?"

Justin turned and looked at Alex who was half-smiling at him with wide eyes. He nodded slowly still staring at her icy eyes. "Uhh, well, yeah." He led them to his bedroom door and opened it.

It was huge. A safari type theme completed the setting. A huge sleigh bed, wild paintings, and a Japanese screen. "You keep this place really clean." Scott said admiring the room.

"Yeah, well, I like my house neat."

Alex looked down at the floor, shuffling her feet. She wanted to be able to roam around this house like it was hers. She wanted to be a part of it. She wanted to lie in that big bed after a stressful day. She wanted to live there. With him.

She cringed at her thoughts. She was so mad at herself for letting him control this much of her.

"Are you OK, Lexia? You look a little pale?" Justin looked at her very concerned. She hated him for that. She turned and trotted out of his room.

"I'm fine. We need to go if we are going." She spoke without emotion.

Justin looked Scott with confused eyes. Scott just shrugged. "I've lived with her for forever and I STILL don't get her!"

Alex slouched and kept her hands in her pockets as she headed down the steps. Scott followed her and Justin lagged behind wondering what he said or did to make her uncomfortable. The two gentlemen followed Alex down to the foyer where she stopped and turned.

"Are you ready?" She asked Justin looking at him like a disapproving mother.

Justin was getting tired of her moods and rolled his eyes. "Uhh, YEAH!" He walked over into his kitchen grabbed his keys, stuck them in his pocket and led them out his front door. He held it open and pressed a button on a security panel on the inside of his doorway before closing the door. He followed them out to Alex's Jeep.

"You can have the front, Justin." Scott said.

Justin's eyes widen and he mumbled to Scott. "I don't want to sit beside her when she's all moody."

"That's why I put you up there." Scott put a smug grin on his face and stepped into the backseat of the Jeep.

Justin whined and got in the passenger seat. Alex was sitting there staring at the steering wheel. Finally she spoke quietly. "Sorry for being so....bitchy."

"It's ok." Justin sighed, pulling the seat belt over him.

"No it's not." Alex put the car in park and turned around to back out. "I shouldn't take my PMS out on you."

"OHH GOD!" Justin and Scott both yelled covering their ears. Alexandria snickered and turned up the radio.

----

"Where are we going?" Justin asked looking around the unfamiliar part of town.

"Margaret's. She's a friend of my friend Jen. That's where we are going. She has this house, somewhere around here." Alex pulled up on a street. "OK, look for number 342."

Scott and Justin looked out of the windows for the desired house. "There, that white one." Scott pointed to a two story, reasonable sized white wooden house. Cars were parked along the driveway and curb and some people were outside throwing a football.

"They aren't going to like, freak, when they see me are they?"

"Probably. I haven't told anyone that you are coming!" Alex smiled and stepped out of the car. "WHO KILLED KENNY!!????!!" Alex yelled to the one person she recognized playing football

"ALEXANDRIAAAA!!" An older guy about 25 yelled with a mock accent. He ran to her and stopped then hugged her tightly. "What are you doing here? Who invited YOU?"

She opened her mouth and hit his shoulder. "Jen did, THANKYOU!"

"Ohhh, she's inside." Kenny smiled down at her.

Justin and Scott were just now getting out of the car. Justin looked very skeptical. "Ken, this is Scott my brother and Justin, a friend."

"Hey, aren't you..."

"Yeah, yeah, Justin Timberlake." Justin sighed.

"No, aren't you Lynn's son?"

Justin blushed a little. He couldn't help that someone would automatically notice him for his fame. "Uhh, yeah."

"Your mom is THE sweetest lady. Tell her that Kenny said hello." Kenny turned to Scott and shook his hand.

"So, you ready to have some fun."

Alex shrugged. "What do you got planned?"

"Smoke some bud. Drink some vodka, you know the usual." Kenny giggled. "Nah, someone is cooking hamburgers and after we eat I think we are playing some board games that Jen brought."

"Board games?" Justin asked skeptically.

"BOARD GAMES!!" The smith's shouted together. Scott looked at Kenny. "What did she bring?"

"Uhh, I think Taboo." The brother and sister gasped. Kenny laughed. "And Scategories. Ohh and monopoly."

"Scott, we are going to kill man. You guys better WATCH out." Alex high fived her brother.

"You guys are weird." Justin looked at them strange as they entered the house.

"ALEX!" Someone yelled. Alex turned around and smiled at the short girl that was waving at her from across the room. She excused herself form the people she was talking to and made her way over to Alex.

"Hey girl, glad you came." Jen hugged the much taller girl. "Ohh, I wouldn't miss it. This is my brother Scott." Alex motioned towards her brother.

"Hey, Jen. Nice to meet such a beautiful lady." Scott smiled shaking her hand. Jen blushed.

"Ohhh God. Bad pimp. BADD." Alex said in a whisper.

"You too, Scott. I'm glad Alexandria brought you." Jen smiled sweetly at him and he returned it.

"OK, Scott. Stop." Alex said firmly breaking their hands apart that were still shaking. "Jen, this is my friend, Justin, I brought him along too." Alex motioned to Justin but his back was to them and he was talking to Kenny about something.

Jen looked up at the tall person in front of her. She could have sworn she had seen that curly hair before. "JUSTIN! Stop socializing and meet Jen." Alex giggled.

"Huh?" Justin looked over his shoulder.

Jen gasped. -Is that...-

Justin turned around and looked at the very small girl in front of him. "Hey. You must be Jen. Lexia has told me about you." Justin stuck out his hand and Jen stared at it like it would bite her.

She looked back up at his confused face and opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She stuttered finally. "You-you're- oh my god, you are Justin Timberlake."

Justin smiled, but groaned inwardly. That's what he was dreading. But he came for Lexia. He looked up and saw the girls that Jen had previously been talking to staring at him with mouths open like fish.

He shook his head and laughed almost bitterly. "Yeah, THAT'S ME!"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story