Friday: January 12, 2001 8:30 p.m.

She was looking forward to this night. It would be pure fun. It was the end of one period of her college life and beginning of another. She never enjoyed the atmosphere of Tidal Wave. But she would miss the people that worked there and the money.

But she new she had to do it.

Classes had started back the Monday before. She really liked her classes. She had babysitted Jon like normal, all week. Scott had left the weekend before. She had been very glad that he had come down to visit her. Her family was sometimes all she had. Her family and the Harlesses were the only people she felt she could count on.

Jen and her had some classes together, and she was glad she was starting a friendship with someone else. And she hadn't seen Justin since she dropped him off at his house the night of the party.

She didn't know where he was, and she really had no reason to know or care.

But she did. She wanted to know where he was and had been so badly.

She ran the tube of bright red lipstick over her lips and pushed them together. She smiled at her reflection. Her outfit was outrageous and daring.

And she loved it.

She gave herself the look over. Making sure all her straight long black hair was perfect, her makeup was done correctly, and making sure the top was tied on tightly.

She ran her hands down the tight red pants and stared down at her feet, covered in silver heels and bright red toe-nail polish on her toes.

She had gone all out. Rarely, did she ever go this far when getting ready for something. But it was a big event.

It was the end of Tidal Wave and the beginning of her dream.

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, before turning out the light of the bathroom and walking into the den of her apartment to get her purse and jacket.

She looked at Chester once, before covering up his cage with a blanket to let him sleep. "Here I go, time to party." She whispered.

---------

Cheers and hoots were heard from the crowd surrounding the bar. The bartenders and patrons were all looking up at the two people standing up on the bar. The music just happened to turn into Prince's "1999". One of Alex's favorite songs.

Alex grabbed Michael's hand and began to sing and dance to the song, as they paraded on top of the bar.

Tidal Wave was normally crazy. But this was mayhem. The club was bumpin', literally. Alexandria had spent the night behind the bar; throwing bottles in the air and doing tricks while she served drinks. But since it was her night, she decided to give her self a break, and in 10 minutes she had drowned a Screwdriver and taken a shot of gin. And now...she was quite tipsy.

Kit-Kat, the head bartender, jumped up on the stage pulling Terry up with him. He pointed to Jacob, who was at the DJ booth with a mic, in his hand.

"GIRLS, this is FOR YOU! LEXUS, you know this is your song..."

Alex covered her mouth at the song they were playing. She just shook her head as Kit Kat came up to her thrusting his hips.

Jacob's voice could be heard through the speakers. "Baby when were grinding, ooo I get soo excited. Oh you know I like it, try but I can't fight it..."

Kit-Kat grabbed her waist and began to dance with her. Alex was really starting to feel her buzz and decide to go all out. And before everyone knew it, her and Kit-Kat were grinding and dancing very close and seductively on top of the bar.

A few songs later, and as soon as Alex's buzz had slightly worn off, she found herself back behind the bar serving up drinks.

And she began to remember what she hated about this place. Guys constantly giving her offers, slipping phone numbers in with their tips. The winks, the gestures, she hated it. She felt slutty there. She knew that she shouldn't have acted the way she did on the bar, but she didn't care. It was her last night there, and she didn't give a damn about anyone else or what they thought.

"Excuse me, miss?" She heard, as she was reaching up for a glass.

She looked over her shoulder, not really seeing the person, but making it so she could hear their order. "What cha want, sweetie?"

"A friend of mine told me you give out GREAT orgasms." He laughed at the end of his statement. She thought that the music had turned her hearing bad; but she knew that voice from somewhere.

"Honey, I'm the master of orgasms." She pulled out a small glass, and tossed up a bottle of liquor in the air and caught it, pouring a shot in the glass. After mixing up the desired drink and sticking a small red straw in it, she turned and slid it to the end of the bar, where the guy was.

"HEY!!" She exclaimed, walking towards his side of the bar when she saw whom the owner of the familiar voice was. "What are you doing here, Joey?"

"Just chillin. In fact, all the guys are here. We had nothing better to do and J said it was your last night. So I was like, well we GOTS to go." He laughed, taking a sip of his drink and nodding. "That's good, definitely orgasmic." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes giggling. "So you are ALL here?"

"Yeah, its weird. It's been a while since we all did something together. Can you get off, I'm sure the rest of the guys want to see you."

"Sure babe, I call the shots tonight. Hey, did the guys want anything?"

"Uhh, yeah, actually they did. But I told them they'd have to get it themselves." He stuck out his tongue and winked at her playfully.

Alex shook her head. "What do they want, its on the house? I'll bring it to ya."

Joey's eyebrows raised. "I think it was 2 Heinekens, one screwdriver, 3 shots of tequila, and a shot of vodka."

"Whoa now, you boys better watch ya self. Nah I'm kidding. Where are you sitting?" She asked. Joey pointed over the crowd, to a booth in the corner of the club.

"All right, be there shortly, babe." She spoke bringing out the glasses she'd need as he gave a small wave and turned into the mass of sweaty, gyrating people.

Alex smiled at what had just happened.

-He came to see me. -

----

10 minutes later...

Alexandria raised the small tray over her head and the people behind the bar. "CUSE ME!" She shouted, when people wouldn't move out of her way. She rolled her eyes and brought the tray down to rest on the edge of the bar as she made her self a quick shot of vodka and drowned it, to calm her nerves that had been caused by knowing that Justin was there. She shook her head, as it stung her throat and a moment of dizziness came over her. She recovered and picked up the tray of drinks and weaved her way out through the mass of people.

Her long legs swiftly took her over to the area that was marked off slightly by security. She saw Mike and Dre and waved at them and their stern expressions turned to smiles. Her blue eyes traveled to the 5 men laughing and sitting at a round booth. They all looked nice, but when the one on the end burst into laughter, she had to struggle not to drop the tray in awe.

He was dressed black leather pants and a plain, tight white tee shirt. He looked heavenly to Alexandria.

The shot of vodka that she had drowned was in her system, but she it wasn't enough to give her the nerve to go up to them. She found Jacob with a tray walking past her and snatched a small glass, not sure of what it contained and threw it back, tilting back her head and placing the empty glass on a table where the people sitting there, gave her weird looks. She ignored them, put on a bright, sexy smile and strutted over to the 5 celebrities. Whatever was in that drink, had definitely worked.

Joey spotted her first and smiled, waving her over. Before the others had a chance to look and see, she was there. And they weren't expecting for what she was going to do.

Alex set the tray on the table, and then plopped down on Justin's lap, making herself comfortable. "So which one of you sexy boys had the screwdriver?" JC uncomfortably raised his hand and almost laughed at Justin's wide and shocked eyes.

"All right I got 3 tequilas and a V here?" She spun them off the tray an on to the table, without spilling the liquor. Lance and Joey reached for the shot glasses. And finally Alex took the bottles of beer and a hand held bottle opener and opened the beer for them. "I'm guess these are yours?" She said pushing the bottles to Chris.

"Nah, Justin gets one." Chris said, pushing one of the chilled bottles back her way. Alex turned slightly on his lap and stared at him. He stared back and soon began to smile.

"Can I see some ID?" She smirked. Justin's mouth dropped a bit, and he tried to ignore the chuckles coming from his band members. He rolled his eyes and reached around her to grab the beer and take a swallow of it. I he brought the bottle away from his lips he winked and licked his lips. "I don't need any ID."

Alex nodded slowly. "All right, popstar, but keep in mind, I can report you to Kit-Kat. He is head bartender and he is pretty strict about underage drinkers." She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back against him, smiling at Chris who was sitting across from her. Justin just smiled and sighed at the way she felt against him. He whispered in her ear. "I won't tell, if you wont."

She looked at him and stood up. He sat up on the seat and shifted his legs uncomfortably. "Ok, Timberlake. But first, you gotta dance with me." She smiled at him and looked at the rest of the guys. "And don't worry I'll be back for more Nsyncers after I wear this one out."

She turned and started walking to the crowd of grinding, sweaty people. Justin sat there, stunned for a few seconds, before Lance who was beside him, pushed him out of the booth. "Go for it, dude." He just regained his balanced and gave a final look at the booth. All the guys were smiling and nodding at him to go for it. He shrugged and followed her through the crowd.

"They want each other BAD!" JC said laughing.

Lance laughed along. "Poor Brit."

"Dang, but did you see her. I mean, sorry Britney. No disrespect. But that girl right there, is just...damn." Joey shook his head.

"Well, Justin needs to figure out what he is going to do. Cause, as of right now, he don't have one single clue. And the next thing you know, he'll be on the national enquire. 'Nsync member gets brother's baby-sitter pregnant and leaves shattered Spears with his bandmates."

They were all silent for a minute, and simultaneously, nodded and gave their approval of the idea. Lance nodded. "Works for me."

JC shrugged. "Don't worry, we will take care of Brit-Brit very well."

"Oh pulease, I'm going to go find someone to dance with." Joey motioned for Lance to move so he could get out of the booth.

-----

Justin felt like he was in heaven. He closed his eyes, as she was forced up against his sweaty body, when the crowds seemed to close in and suffocate them. He sighed when her hands, grabbed hold of his strong shoulders. His hand moved from her leather-covered hip, to the skin of her exposed back to press her into him. He felt the strings hang over his fingers and smiled when he tugged at them playfully.

"Don't even think about it." He opened his eyes to see those ice blue ones sternly smiling back at him.

Justin stared into her eyes and brought her as close as possible to him, and began to grind to a techno remix of "Most Girls" by Pink. "I wouldn't..." He paused and brought his head down so his lips could rest by her ear. "...not unless you wanted me too, Lexia." He breathed huskily.

Alex's eyes widened and she turned her head so he wouldn't see her blush. She began to feel like maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have danced with him. She didn't mind being pressed up against him, in a sweaty, sexy, raw, hot position, but her emotions were starting to weigh on her. And she didn't want this to be the place where it unfolded. "Maybe I should go dance with one of the other guys. I promised them and I've dance with you for a least 4 songs, now."

"Just one more, please?" He asked with begging eyes. She sighed and gave in as "Most Girls" faded into Mya's "Free".

They gyrated and grinded and had fun dancing on the floor. Justin began to sing slightly, "I'm free, Single, Sexy making my own money, looking for the right party, And if your free," Justin pointed to Lexia as she just faintly smiled at him and danced. "Scoot your best thing at me." He thrusted towards her and pointed to himself, in some hammy rendition of the song. "... if you like what you see, Maybe I'll let you share, My fantasy. Ohhh this is SO my song."

Justin just smiled and continued dancing as Alex's mind started to wander and she began to think about what he was actually saying.

-No. It's not. -

"Actually, it's not your song."

Justin stopped dancing for a moment and looked at her. "Yes it is, it's ALL about me." He began to move again to the beat.

Now she stopped dancing completely. "What about Britney?"

He just stared at her and stopped dancing. They just looked at one another in the middle of the club, people brushing against them and giving them odd looks. "Ohh, yeah." He said reluctantly.

"So then you aren't single, you aren't free." She said, still staring at him. He noticed her icy eyes turn darker and begin to get glossy with the unshedded tears that threatened to fall.

"I-I-guess not." He stumbled looking down at the floor.

She gave a quick half smile. "That's what I thought." And with that, she left him.

"Wait, Lexia-" But it was too late. She had disappeared into the crowd and he was left in a crowd of strangers.

"Hey, you're Justin Timberlake, right?" He heard a voice say and he just absentmindedly nodded his head in response staring at the spot she had once been. "Wanna dance?"

He looked at the perky blonde in front of him and shook his head. "Not right now." He spoke softly, and pushed past her and towards the booth, hoping he would see Lexia again that night, but knowing in his heart that he wouldn't.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story