Next day, sometime in the afternoon

----

"Scott, when did THIS happen?" Alex exclaimed trying to balance the phone in between her cheek and shoulder as she applied a burgundy-red coat of paint on her toes.

"About a week ago. Hey, look at us, the Smith's are getting some play." His hearty chuckle filled her ears and made her smile.

"So what do you think of all this. Of me and Justin?" She looked up when a figure walked in front of her and sat down on the couch beside her. She smiled and winked as he rolled his eyes.

"Ey, go for it Lex. More Britney for me. I'm kidding." He deadpanned and caused her to laugh.

"I'm sure I can hook you up, but what would you precious Michelle say?" Michelle was his week old girlfriend.

"Hey, Michelle can join in!"

"Scott, don't be a pervert. Hey, hold on a sec."

"K."

She looked over a Justin who was now holding the small bottle of polish and trying to maneuver her foot to his lap with his other hand.

"What ARE you doing?"

"You are going to make a mess. Let me try this for ya." He smirked at her and pried the miniature brush from her fingers. She gave in and turned her body to that she was laying across the couch with her feet in his lap. One foot had already been perfectly done.

"You are a trip." She giggled and brought the phone back to her ear. "So Scottie, how's school?"

"Sucks. Nah, I mean I'm making good grades, OF COURSE, but its just so boring. I got Kalinger for Trig and THAT'S HORRIBLE."

"Oh man, he was such a prick to me. Be a nuisance to him for me. Krazy Kalinger was what we called him. Ugh."

Scott unexpectedly screamed in the phone. "Ohh ALEXANDRIA! I forgot to tell you. You will DIE."

"What? WHAT?!? Don't leave me hangin'!"

"Guess who came back in town the other day?"

"Who?!?"

"Cole McTabers."

Her mouth dropped and she took a moment to let it all sink in. "MY EX!?! COLE?? EHH!" Alex made a face and Justin caught it raising an eyebrow and mouthing the words "ex" as he brushed the paint across her middle toenail.

"Yup, he is engaged."

"WHAT!?!?!?!" Alex's foot jerked away almost hitting Justin. But he caught it and pinned it down giving her a crazed look. "Hold on." She spoke in the phone and looked at Justin. "My ex boyfriend, Cole is getting married." Then she went back to her brother. "TO WHO?"

"This skanky blonde. Her name is like Susy or something. I met her at church as was exactly like this..." He cleared his throat to a high pitched squeak. "...Like oh my god, like really? You are Alex's brother. Wow, awesome. Yeah man, Cole and her use to be buddies right? RIGHT!?"

Alexandria laughed loudly. "Good thing I'm not there. When did he get engaged."

"Like a month ago, they leave tomorrow for Vegas. I'm so glad you broke up with him. He has changed Lex, a WHOLE lot."

"Yeah, well you remember how he was after our break up."

"Oh my gosh, yes!"

"I thought I had killed him. But I mean you can't really have a relationship when you live in practically different hemispheres."

"I know mentally and physically." They both laughed fully.

"That's weird, he is getting married? Wow, that's- STOP!" She screamed and thrashed her foot away.

"What?" Justin looked at her innocently. "I was just drying them."

"But it tickled. Don't blow on my feet, you freak." But he did anyway. He held her foot in both his large hands and blew steadily on her toes, staring her in the eyes. She giggled but it soon faded when his head moved slightly and his lips brushed the top of her foot and then to her ankle.

"Uhh, Scott?" She breathed into the phone, barely feeling his lips move up to her knee.

"What are you doin?" He asked.

"I'll call you back, bye." She clicked the phone off the hook and threw it on the floor of her small den. Her eyes locked with his as his lips touched her thigh. "Justin..." She whispered.

He let go of her knee, which he had delicately been holding and picked up her hand that was limply laying, beside her. He sat on his knees in-between her bent ones and brought her hand to his face. He bent her wrist for her and kissed in the center of her palm. His lips journeyed up the underside of her arm. She sometimes couldn't tell if it was just the soft feel of his breath or his lips that were on her because his touch was so light. He got to her elbow and made sure her arm was around him. Her once kissed hand was now entangled in his hair, her elbow on his shoulder as he leaned over her.

His eyes bore into hers while he settled his weight on top of hers. The back of her head hit the armrest and his head dipped down to a spot on her neck that he was gradually learning was he "weak spot." She groaned barely enough to be heard and her head tilted to the side, giving his lips more access to her smooth flesh. His fingers worked to lightly move the bra and tank straps that were covering just a bit of skin on her shoulder. Though it was February, Alexandria was only in a short pair of cotton gym shorts and a spaghetti strap tank. The heater in her apartment had a tendency to work over time in the warm winters. Justin was in jeans that were slightly scratching the insides of her thighs and a tight red Abercrombie tee.

Her other hand subconsciously traveled across his broad back and down towards the lower part. She was heading towards dangerous territory and so was he. His lips were now at the side of her chin; her hand fisted in his hair was directing his movements. Her heavy breathing encouraged him to do more. And he did just that.

She tilted his head for him and immediately kissed him with as much passion she could find in her body. Their tongues battled at first, vigorously trying to wear the other one out. But finally peace was made and they danced together in an ageless pattern. His left hand traveled down her body rounding her butt and latching on her thigh, holding her leg over his hip. His right hand traveled up her body, much like her hand that wasn't in his hair was doing. Her hand had slipped under the hem of his shirt and was tickling up and down his back. His hand slowly inched beneath the fabric of her tank and was exploring her tight, smooth stomach.

His mouth pulled away from hers for a moment and both of their eyes opened lazily, drunk with passion. He licked his lips, tasting her minty lipgloss before he leaned back in and she excepted his mouth with hers. Hungrier and Hungrier she got for the taste of those beautiful, swollen lips that he was ravishing her with. More and More intense did their passion and desire for one another build. Higher and higher his fingertips inched towards the part of her body covered by a cotton bra. She could barely feel his fingertips touch the underwire of her undergarment. It registered in her mind that this would never have happened with anyone else. Definitely not with someone she had only been with for 2 weeks.

But she truly, honestly, did not care.

Her hand that was on his back, removed itself from his shirt and gripped the material, trying to pull him free of it. His nose took in a heavy, shaky breath and he moaned against her, grinding his body into hers along with his tongue and lips. She almost had the shirt off him; she just needed him to pull away from her lips for one second. He did and she successfully pulled it over his head, his arms were still trapped. So he worked to get them out as his lips found hers again. One arm was removed and his shirt slid off the other arm and was thrown to who knows where in the room.

But they both heard it hit something. And then they heard the annoying, wake-up call.

"SQWUAK!!!!!"

His redden lips hovered over hers as they both struggled to take in breaths. Both sets of blue eyes were wide and round. His hand snaked out, ashamed, from her shirt, and her leg was released from his hip. Her hand slowly untangled itself from his hair and moved down to his neck and around to his cheek that was red with embarrassment.

"Lexia, I'm so-"

"Shhhh." She chuckled, hushing him and rubbing his lips with her thumb. She leaned forward and kissed him lightly. "Don't be sorry Justin. And don't be embarrassed." She pushed him a bit and wiggled her way out from under him. She stood up and stumbled to the birdcage mouthing "thank you" to Chester. She picked up his T-shirt and slowly walked back over to him. He was sitting up, his arm slung over his eyes. His jeans were riding low on his hips and she could see the elastic ban of his plaid blue boxers.

He slowly moved his arm and reached out shyly for his shirt. She shook her head. "Nuh uh. You ain't getting this back. You just look too good right now."

He chuckled and shook his head disbelieving. "How can you be so calm and cool Lexia? Do you realize what just happened."

"Oh I'm pretty aware of the fact that we just completely made out on my couch. But I sure as hell enjoyed it. And hope it will happen again." She plopped down beside him and threw his shirt at him. He immediately put it on.

His head popped out of the neckline and he struggled to get the tight shirt to cover his body. "But that could have led to something, well, a lot more serious than just making out, babe. And are we even READY for that?"

She propped her head up in her palm, her elbow on the back of the couch. "When it comes it comes. We will take this as it goes. Ok? We won't rush, but I'm not closed off to the idea, and I'm pretty sure you aren't either. So, just ya know? Wait. If either of us feel uncomfortable we wont; will stop."

He grinned boyishly and after a few seconds leaped on her. "So we still get to make out?" He smiled fully when her beautiful laugh hit his ears.

"Of course, silly." She ruffled his hair and looked deep in his eyes.

"Want to now?"

"Justin!" She exclaimed, giving him a shocked look.

"What?" He shrugged and laid his head on her shoulder, playing with her black, long hair with his strong fingers.

"You are crazy." She said in a funny voice.

"So? Who cares? It makes me special." He kissed her neck softly and wrapped his arms around her, clinging to her almost like a child would a mother.

"You are definitely special Justin Timberlake." She giggled and brought her wrist to in front of her face to see her watch. "And it's almost 5:30, why don't you get off me and we figure out something to eat."

"I got a better idea. Why don't we figure out something to eat and THEN I get off you." She rolled her eyes and placed her arm back around him.

"Whatever you say, crazy."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story