Alexandria smiled sweetly at Justin who was holding the door for her in the beach house styled restaurant. It was right on the beach as he had said. Justin held the door open for Mike and the three of them proceeded towards the front desk.

"Welcome to Canaveral's Bay, can I help you sir?" Said an older man dressed in a blue shirt and gray slacks.

"Yes I had reservations for Timberlake." Justin said coolly to the man, looking over to wink at Alex.

The man looked up from his chart and a bit of recognition flashed in his eyes. "Ohh, Mr. Timberlake right this way."

Justin smiled and reached for Alex's hand and they followed the man through the house towards the back of the restaurant. There was a gorgeous view of the beach and their table was right by the window. The sun was setting so the sky was a mixture of pinks and blues.

Justin walked over to a chair and held it out for Alexandria. She smiled at him and sat down gracefully. He was being such a gentleman. The way to the restaurant they had just sang along to the radio and talked lightly. When his right hand wasn't maneuvering the clutch it always found hers and held it. So far it had been the best Valentine's Day she had ever experienced.

Justin took the seat beside her and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You don't mind if Mike sits with us do you?"

She turned to look at him and shook her head no. He smiled at her and turned back to the matride.

"Susan will be your waitress tonight. All of our specials tonight are on the slip inside your menus. I hope you enjoy your evening." With a nod of his head he turned and disappeared.

"MMMM, they got a 40 dollar steak..." Mike looked up from his menu at Justin. "...your paying for mine right?"

"Shut up, Mike." Justin glared, but Alex interrupted him.

She beamed, looking around the restaurant. "This is so nice, Justin. You really shouldn't have done this."

"I wanted to." He spoke softly.

"Ohh god, you two aren't gonna feed each other are you?" Mike groaned.

"No, Mikey. Just chill. I'm ordering oysters so you have a lot more to worry about than just us "feeding" each other." Alex giggled slightly as Mike rolled his eyes. She turned to Justin and he was staring at her shocked.

"Are you really getting oysters?" He whispered mischievously.

She pushed him slightly. "Eww, no. I hate the things. But I might get something chocolate for dessert, and chocolate is an aphrodisiac."

"Yes." Justin rooted.

"Mike you are taking me home right?" She looked at Mike who laughed and winked at her.

"Baby I'll take you anywhere."

"Hello?" Justin waved in-between them. "I'm here! Me, Justin. You can stop."

They both giggled at Justin who was pouting, but smiled as soon as Alex rested her hand on his knee as a sign of affection, but she quickly pulled it away once the waitress arrived.

They all ordered, Mike getting that steak, Justin getting chicken pamesian, and Alex going for one of their specials that was pasta with a tomato sauce.

To keep in spirit with the fact that they were on the beach, Justin and Alex decided to share a shrimp cocktail as an appetizer.

It arrived and Justin slightly nudged Alex to get her to play along with his little joke. He took one of the chilled shrimp and dipped it in the cocktail sauce and brought it to Alex's lips.

Mike groaned. "Ohhh great."

Alex just laughed and accepted the shrimp before taking her turn in feeding Justin.

"That's IT!" Mike took the cocktail bowl and brought it to his side of the table.

"But Miiiikkkke, you are ruining our fun." Justin pulled out the puppy dog eyes.

"Exactly." He grumbled before pushing their appetizer back towards them.

Talk during their evening consisted of how Justin got into Alex's apartment; he had gone to the landlord's apartment and begged for a key to her apartment. Then their conversation took a turn towards the new album and some of the songs that they were working on which then rotated into the Grammies, where Mike picked on Justin for asking his mom to go. And finally it came to sports. Alex quickly disappeared in the conversation, letting Mike and Justin get lost in who was better the Lakers or the Spurs or the Knicks or the 76ers or the...

Alex just stared out of the window, picking at her almost empty plate of pasta and sipping on her water. It was perfect, like Justin knew these were the places she loved. He knew her fondness for the beach, and the fact that he brought her to a place that was right on it, with the best view in the building, just took her breath away. She wasn't looking at him, but she could hear him. His distinctive laugh and voice that got louder when Mike would try to prove him wrong.

She didn't want the moment to end. She didn't want the night to end. She wanted to be in his company, forever.

"Are you done Lexia?" Someone breathed on her shoulder. She forced her gaze away from the ocean to see Justin staring at her amused, pointing to her empty plate. She then looked upward to see their waitress, piling plates in her hands.

"Oh yeah." Justin smiled and took her plate, handing it to Susan.

"I'll be right back with the dessert menu."

Once Susan left, Mike shook his head slightly. "I'm stuffed, no dessert for me."

"What about you Lexia?"

"Hmm, I'm kinda full, but I'll share something with you." She smiled at him and he nodded.

"Yay, we get to feed each other again." He grinned evilly at Mike.

"By now I'm at the point of not caring." He smiled triumphantly at Justin who was disappointed he couldn't annoy his trusted bodyguard.

Susan came back and Justin and Alex debated for a while of what they wanted to order. Finally they decided on a chocolate cake with caramel and chocolate frosting. They both thought it was good, but very rich and as promised, they fed each other, getting at least one annoyed groan from Mike.

After 15 minutes, Alex found herself back in the alone company of Justin again, in his convertible, riding back towards Orlando. She and Justin had both thanked Mike overly for coming with them on their Valentine's Day. They probably could have made it without him, but Justin was protective over Lexia, more so than himself.

He didn't want to take the risk of letting the press get to and exploit her.

They were riding back, letting the sounds of some jazzy music over take them when Justin looked in his rear view and chuckled. "Dammit Mike, you aren't supposed to be following us!!"

Alex turned to see a black Expedition with tinted windows right on their tail. She smiled and waved at the car before turning back around. "I should moon him, that'd be so funny."

"I DARE YOU!" Justin yelled laughing.

"What will you give me?"

"Hmmm, what do you want?" He asked seductively.

"A million dollars." She giggled.

"I'll give you 50."

"REALLY? Alight!!" She brought her knees up in the seat and started rolling up the back of her dress.

"You are really going to do it!?"

"Yeah, 50 dollars is a lot in Alex land." She looked at his shocked face that was smiling and laughing unbelievingly.

She was about to sit up and actually do the task when Justin reached out and grabbed her arm, forcing her back in the seat.

"What?"

"Don't." He said sternly.

"Why? I want 50 bucks, baby." She giggled. But she stopped when she saw the worry in his eyes that were glued to the rear view mirror.

"What is it?" She whispered.

His voice quivered slightly with worry. "That's not Mike's car. He has a front tag that's silver and has a Lakers emblem on it. That car doesn't have a tag."

"Well he could have taken it off or ..."

"No, he loves that tag." And with that he sifted gears and sped off down the highway. Hoping that he lost the mysterious SUV that was following them so closely.

------------
30 minutes later.
------------

"Come on, It's only a little after nine. I don't think it will hurt you to stay over just a little bit."

"Well, don't you have class in the morning?"

"So, that doesn't matter. I usually don't get to bed till around 11 on normal nights anyway, just come on."

"Uh ok." And with that Justin opened his car door and stepped out. Alex smiled and stepped out of his convertible as well. She helped Justin pull the top down on his car and wondered why he was doing so.

He was only going to be over a little bit and rain wasn't in the forecast, but she didn't argue with him. She wrapped her shoulder with her cardigan and walked over to his open arm. He wrapped his arm around her and walked with her towards her apartment complex, locking his car with the keyless entry as they went.

He dropped his arm from around her once they were inside and she grabbed his hand, pulling him up the steps. They sauntered down the hallway, not speaking at all. Finally they got to her door. She opened it but was stopped.

"Hey, Lex!" She turned to see Mr. Krecor with a bright smile on and Miles Davis blasting from his room.

"Hey, Mr. K! Happy Valentines Day." She giggled and walked over to him, motioning for Justin to do the same.

"I got something for ya, wait right here." She nodded and he went into his apartment and reappeared seconds later with a single pink rose for her.

"Aww, Mr. Krecor. You shouldn't have. This is so nice."

"Well, I was walking around downtown and there was a flower vendor and I just knew I had to get you one. Sorry it doesn't have a vase."

"No, it's fine, thank you." She gave him a hug and he chuckled.

"I didn't think you would be having a Valentine today, but I guess I was wrong." Justin bit his lip and looked down at his feet.

"Mr. K, this is Justin. My boyfriend." She smiled watching the two men shake hands. She had just introduced Justin as her boyfriend; she had never done that before. She felt tingly and giddy, like a schoolgirl with her first crush. She was so in love. So in love with the most wanted Man in America.

And she wouldn't change her feelings for anything.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone. Good night." Mr. Krecor quietly closed his apartment door and Justin turned to look at Lexia who was slowly walking back to her door.

"He's nice."

"Yeah, very nice."

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked nervously, shutting the door behind him.

She left her purse, flower and cardigan on the counter and slipped off her heels, kicking them to the side. He watched her pad over to the stereo and flip on some music. She had been so, her, that night. He was so in love. So in love with the most incredible women in America.

And he wouldn't change his feelings for anything.

He watched, mesmerized, shrugging off his jacket and resting on the back of one of the chairs of her kitchen table.

She shrugged her shoulders, taking the clip out of her hair and letting her ebony curls fall against her tan shoulders and back. "I don't care."

She flipped through the radio, but a hand came up and stopped her motions. An arm wrapped around her waist and pressed her into him. The radio had conveniently stopped on Janet Jackson's "Again."

He took her hand by the radio dial and locked it with his, bringing it to rest on her stomach. He began to sway with her, letting the music fill their heads and hearts and voices, as he whispered the song to her.

He turned her around in his arms and pressed his forehead to hers, still dancing slightly. "Now here we are alone again, didn't think it come to this....and to know it all began with just a little kiss." He then turned his head and pressed his lips firmly to hers.

She didn't know what he was doing, where this would lead and didn't care. She was in his arms, kissing him. She thought it would never happen. She never thought she could love someone so much.

He pulled away and held her tightly, whispering. "Hold me, hold me, don't ever let me go. Say it just one time, say ya love me. God knows I do, I love you, again..." He whispered in her ear, letting his lips brush against her.

"Lexia?" He asked pulled his head away, and bringing up a hand to cup her cheek. She lifted her own head and looked into his navy eyes, her icy ones glistened over with unshedded tears.

"Yes."

He leaned down, brushing his lips with hers once, and then pulling away slightly. "I'm in love with you. I love you, Alexandria Smith. I love you."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story