Next morning...around 9

-----------------------

Up, down.

Up, down.

That's how the lavender colored sheets moved. The two bodies snuggled closely to one another underneath the sheet were breathing deeply as the song "How does it feel" lightly sounded throughout the apartment.

One of the bodies breathing became louder and longer. A noise sounding like that of a rumble bubbled up in the throat of the male figure. He stretched his body and rolled his muscles to uncramp them. A content smile was on his face as he remembered the dream he had the night before. He breathed in deeply once more.

His eyes popped open at the smell.

That smell of jasmine filled his nostrils and he realized it wasn't a dream. The song that was playing hit his ears and he remembered what had happened during that song. It was the song that had played after "Father Figure." The CD must have been on repeat as D'Angelo's voice made him yawn.

He turned his head that was cradled by a soft pillow. He saw her.

The purplish sheet had been tucked protectively under her arm, making sure everything was covered on her body. One arm was bent and disappeared under the pillow. Her hair had become flat and a bit static filled and surrounded her head and lay across the pillow. Her lips were parted taking in deep breaths as she lay on her side, facing him. Her eyes were shut and she was sleeping so peacefully.

He smiled tenderly and lifted his arm to try and pull a few strands of hair out of her face, without waking her.

He had never seen anyone look so beautiful as she did right then. Of course he had thought that about 4 times in the past 12 hours. When she stepped out of her room in that navy silk dress. When that navy silk dress slipped off her body. When she finally stopped her tears the night before and a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. And right now.

He sat up slightly to look at the clock on the nightstand on her side of the bed...

-Her side of the bed, I could get use to this-

It read a little after nine. He leaned over to press a kiss to her forehead. She stirred but didn't wake. Justin pushed the covers off him and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. His eyes slightly widen and his cheeks blushed at the fact that he was in nothing. He searched for his underwear and found it lying not far away on the floor. He reached to pick the discarded gray material and quickly put it on, standing up as he did so. He walked to her door and turned back slightly watching her sleep.

He shook his head laughing. The night before had been so magical and perfect. He couldn't have asked for anything better. He had never in his life felt or experienced anything that physically and emotionally beautiful and satisfying.

He stepped out, pulling the door shut and walked to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and searched for food that she had.

-Now what can I fix for breakfast? -

-----------
20 minutes later
-----------

She woke up. It was as simple as that. Her body rolled over in the bed and clutched the other pillow. But she noticed something different. The pillow smelled like cologne. Men's cologne. Well, barely. But still it was different than what she was use to.

She opened her eyes and smiled, squeezing the pillow tighter to her chest and face. Her smiled faded quickly though. She smelled bacon cooking. She sat up abruptly.

"Oh my god." She mumbled, pulling the sheet that had fallen from her quick movements, up to cover herself. Her eyes widened and she bit her bottom lip. Alex fell back on the bed and thought about what she had done the night before. A smile came to her face. She started giggling. And she couldn't stop.

She tried to sober up a bit and finally she was able to stand up, with the sheet wrapped around her shoulders, covering all of her expect her head and neck. She carefully walked to her closed bedroom door.

She was almost scared to open it. Opening it would open the door to her new life almost. Something magical had happened the night before and she was almost afraid that maybe it had just been her imagination.

She put her weight on one leg as she pulled the door open. She realized, by the slight soreness that it had happened. Her feet shuffled out towards the kitchen.

There he was.

He had only his cute little boxer briefs on, a red mitten on one hand and a spatula in the other. Her stereo was still playing her CD. She was glad she had made that CD.

His hand put the spatula down for a moment and he reach to grab his glass of milk that was beside the stove. As his head tilted back he stopped. He sat the drink down and turned around.

He smiled. And she blushed.

He wiped his milk mustache away with his tongue and he spoke smoothly. "Hey"

"Hey." She repeated in a whisper, not moving from her spot beside the counter.

"Come here." He motioned for her to join him and he turned back around. Slowly she shuffled towards him and appeared by his side. He handed her the spatula and she accepted it fumbling with her sheet to get it to cover her with her holding the utensil. He was making eggs and bacon.

He then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pressed his lips firmly into her temple. "Morning beautiful."

She pushed him away smiling shyly. He just chuckled and walked away. "Work on those eggs for me, k? What do you want milk or Orange juice?" He opened the fridge looking over at her back, smiling as her back and shoulders became exposed, as she maneuvered the sheet to be tucked under her arms.

"Orange Juice please."

He took out the OJ and went to the cabinet that he had searched that morning for glasses and poured her a glass. He brought it to her, setting it beside his milk. He then wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his forehead on her shoulder. "How you feeling?"

"Sore, but its ok." He squeezed her tighter and started swaying with her. She giggled trying to pick up the frying pan with scrambled eggs in them and put them on the two plates he had found, without letting her sheet fall. "I'm trying to cook here, Justin."

"And I'm trying to hold you, Lexia." He mocked and began letting his lips soothe her skin on her shoulder and neck.

"Justin..." She half whined/half groaned. He kissed her cheek and let her go.

"Ok, ok. Give me the spatula." He grabbed the spatula from her but unexpectedly wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her towards him immediately descending his lips on to hers. His other hand ran through her black hair. She forgot her sheet and let her hands caress his bare shoulders sliding up into his hair as his tongue massaged hers. He pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. "I love you, ya know?"

"Yeah, I know." She giggled and watched as an evil grin came to his face. "What?" She asked, but immediately shut her mouth and reached for her sheet that was falling off her as she spoke. She wrapped it completely around her, even her head, so that all that was shown was her face.

Justin laughed heartily and let her go, turning back to the stove. He began singing with the song on playing. "Sailing, takes me a way...." He stopped singing. "...I thought you hated my group."

"I do." She stated smugly. "This is the only song I like. This and "Here and Now." That's it."

"Oh, ok. Whatever." He shook his head and went back to his food.

Alexandria was going to walk to her bedroom and put some clothes on when a deafening pounding came from her doorway. A muffled voice was on the other end.

"Lexia? You there? This is Mr. Krecor. Please open up, its an emergency."

Without thinking Alex ran to the door and swung it open. "What?!?"

He stopped, his mouth slightly opened at the sight of her in a sheet. He peeked in and saw Justin looking at him dressed in only his underwear. Justin blushed and turned back around.

"Umm, well, see...sorry." Mr. Krecor stumbled and cleared his throat, not about to speak on the awkward situation. "I went downstairs to get the paper and there were all these people out at the doorway. So I go out there and they are asking if I've seen a Justin Timberlake in the building. There I'd say 15 people out there with cameras and stuff. I- I didn't know what say to them, so I told them I didn't know what they were talking about."

Alex's head turned to Justin. He was standing there, back turned not moving at all. "Justin?" She whispered.

He just put up a hand as if to tell her not to speak.

She turned back to Mr. Krecor. "Thanks, umm, I'll umm, call you. We will probably need you back over here soon."

"K, I'm sorry." He forced a smile and backed out of the doorway and turned to his door. Alex shut her door and locked it. She turned to Justin who was now staring at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Justin. What are we goin to do?" She stood there, wide eyed. Clueless.

Justin cut off the stove, threw the mit and spatula down and walked to her phone. He dialed a few numbers. Finally he locked eyes with Alex and spoke in a low voice in the phone. "Mike, I gotta problem."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story