Next morning...a little after 9

-----------------

Alex shot up in the bed when she didn't recognize where she was. When she looked around her she sighed, seeing the tossed sheet on his side and his discarded sweats and tee thrown on the floor. He must already have been up and gotten ready for his day. She racked her brain, trying to remember what day it was. Saturday, she thought. She rolled over and looked at the clock. It was almost 9:15, and she had to be at the Lab at 11.

The covers were thrown off her and she stood up and stretched, relishing in the smell of his room. The smell of him.

Finally Alexandria regained her senses and made her way downstairs. She heard him before she saw him. He must have been on the phone. She rounded the corner of the kitchen and saw him, looking out of the glass doors right beside Chester's cage. He was in jeans and a white T-shirt, one hand was on the glass in front of him, tracing imaginary patterns with his fingers and the other was holding up the phone.

"Yeah...Well, I don't know where we would go...I guess?.... I could ask...I really hate this, I mean she's already missed a lot of classes for this thing...I don't care...Yes sir...You just, you don't know Lexia like I do.... I'll ask...but that doesn't mean its going to happen..."

Alex listened to his end of the conversation, wondering whom he was talking to. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his middle and pressed her cheek on the back of his shoulder. He jumped, not expecting her, but sighed at the feel of her around him. He took his hand off the glass and turned in her arms, holding her with that hand. "...uh huh...sure...yup...ok ...bye." He clicked off the phone and dropped it onto the kitchen table. Now he hugged her fully.

After a few moments he mumbled, "Morning."

"mmmm..." She stood on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his lips. "How you?" She pulled away with her hands still clasped around his back.

"I'm perfect now..." He smiled and she giggled in return.

"Who was that? I heard my name be mentioned." She unwrapped him from her hug and ran her hands through his hair, down his neck, and over his shoulders, kneading them slightly.

"Johnny...he has another suggestion."

"And that is?" Alex stared at his arms, letting her hands run down them while she asked her question.

His eyebrow connected, wondering what she was doing. "He thinks we should go away for a few days. Like far away..."

"Does he mean Tampa or China?" She smiled as her fingers played with his and she looked at them intently.

"I don't know, Lexia. What ARE you doing?" He was confused as to why she was groping him at this very moment.

"I'm...studying you. Now what did Johnny say?" She stepped back and let her eyes roam over him. He wondered if something was wrong with his appearance and to why she was "studying him". He shoved that aside for now and answered her question.

"He said for us to get lost for a few days. He thinks it will be good for us and the press if we disappear, but to somewhere we KNOW that the press cant get to us."

"Alaska..." Alex muttered stepping closer.

"What?" Justin asked as her hands crept around his torso and scratched his back.

"Let's go to Alaska. I get to take you home to the mom and pops and you can see the place that made me into..ME!" She smiled and slid her hands lower and into his jeans pockets and squeezed slightly.

His eyes widened with surprise. "Lexia, what are you doin' babe?" He asked secretively.

She smiled, biting her lip and pushed him into her with her hands in his pockets so that their front were snugly meshed together. "I don't know. But let's go to Alaska. Ok?"

"I guess, I mean can you miss school?"

"Sure, I have the highest average in all my classes. I can afford to miss a few." She leaned her head right under his chin.

"Well let's be a little cocky..." Justin picked, playing with her hair as she clung to him tightly.

"Well, its the truth, and sorry, but I work my ass off to get those grades so I am allowed to be cocky." She smiled up at him and he let go of the strands he was playing with and dipped down to kiss her full lips. It started out slow and gentle and quickly moved to fast and hard. Justin ended up picking her up and sitting her on the kitchen table. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he leaned forward and over her on the table, kissing her furiously. Finally she broke away. "I gotta go to the lab Justin."

"In lab's you study things. Well you said you were studying me. So study!" He chuckled into her neck. He kissed her there a few times and finally she sat up and pushed him away.

"I'll study you later." She smiled and he sighed.

"Ok. But you promise?" He asked with a pout, pressing his forehead to hers.

She grinned and nodded but then she gasped. "Oh, Justin. I don't know. Umm, after intern I'm going to go back to my apartment and pack up some stuff to take back home sense, well I don't live there anymore..." She smiled at him. "I'll come back here after I get back and pack what I need to take home and then I'll go back to my apartment and pack there. Ok?"

"I guess, when will you be back from the lab?"

"Uhh 4ish?"

"Ehh, I have to be at the studio all this afternoon. But I'll see you tonight?"

"Um, I don't know. I might stay at my place...WAIT A MINUTE!" She hopped off the table and stared up at him.

"What?"

"When are we leaving for Alaska?" She realized she didn't know if this was a tomorrow thing or a next week sort of thing.

He cringed afraid of her response. "Tomorrow if possible."

"Oh. Well I need to call home, hehe." She laughed. "But yeah, then I'll stay at my place tonight and then I'll meet up with you at the airport or I'll come back here in the morning or whatever. Just call me on my cell or at my apartment. I guess you are making the flight reservations."

"Yes I am." Justin reached out and held her in his arms.

"All right then, I need to go get ready to go Justin...Justin...Justin!" He ignored her as he kissed her neck with sloppy wet kisses. "I gotta go babe." Alex sighed.

He started to whine. "So, this is the last time I'll see you before we get on a plane. Don't you want me to come over and help you tonight?"

Alex giggled and forced herself away from him. "I think we can go 24 hours without each other Justin."

"You might be able to, but I CANT!" He retorted seriously.

She walked close to him, grabbed his cheeks and placed a wild and wet kiss on his mouth, leaving him whimpering for more. "Deal with it, and maybe I'll put a full scale scientific experimental study on that fine body of yours. K?"

He nodded his eyes still lazy from the passionate kiss he had just received. She smiled at him and kissed him softly once more, finally forcing herself away and walking out of the kitchen. "See ya later, babe."

"Bye Sexy Lexy." Justin giggled.

Alex looked over her shoulder, winked and slapped her rear end playfully, before she skipped to her room.

--------------------------------
8 that night
-----------

Alex squeezed the phone between her ear and shoulder as she picked up a stack of sheets and towels. "So, I can take towels and sheets home right? I mean you have those."

"Yup, I got mounds of stuff like that. Mom went nuts when I moved out here a year ago. ahhh." Justin lightly squealed.

"What is it babe? You been squealing like a pig ever since I got on the phone with ya." Alex giggled.

"I just, can't wait for you to see me tomorrow."

Alex thought about what he said and it made no sense so she ignored it. "Umm, ok. Gosh mom and dad are just thrilled that you are coming. I'm going to warn ya though. It's not fun up in the Big A."

"Ohh yes it will be. It's funny though, I had to go to mom's and get all my winter clothes since ya know, you don't really need them in Florida. I had to go fish them out of the attic." He giggled. "I can't wait to have a snowball fight, I haven't had one of those in forever. And I AM the master."

"Oh, I really doubt that."

"Is that a challenge Miss Smith?" His voice made her smile through the phone and she fell back on her bed, sending a few piles of clothes to tip over, but not caring in the least.

"It might be. You'll just have to wait a see."

"Baby, don't tease."

She scoffed and whined like a little brat. "But I'm so good at it."

Suddenly his voice got lower and huskier. "I know. So, Lexia, lets talk about this whole studying thing."

Alex blushed a bit and curled herself in a ball on her bed, fingering lacy pattern on the end of her pillowcases. "Justin..."

He breathed deeply in the phone. "What sexy?"

"I don't want to talk about studying." She whispered shyly.

He coaxed with his smooth voice. "Why not? You know you like it. You couldn't keep your hands off me this morning."

"But Justin, talking is..." She stop and blushed to herself, not believe she was going to say this. "...it's different than doing."

"Mmmmm hmmm, VERY different." He chuckled heartily.

"Awww, stop, you are embarrassing me." She whined.

"How am I embarrassing you? I don't get it Lexia. I mean, this is something we've shared together. Just you and me, babe."

"I know."

"I gotta question." His voice went back to normal Justin.

"Ok."

But then it returned to its deep huskiness. "Do you really think that you will be studying more of me? I mean, that wasn't just a in the moment thing right?"

Alex was a little taken back by his question. It was being blunt in a vague way. She hadn't really thought about it, because to her the answer was simple. She had made a decision 3 nights ago. And she didn't think there was another way about it. "Babe, making love to you was not a one time deal in my mind. At least I hope it's not a one time thing."

Justin was silent for a while as he let her words sink in and fill his head. He smiled and stuffed another bulky sweater into his suitcase. He sighed and held the phone close to his ear, as if it would get him closer to her. "Good. Not that I would feel differently if you had said it was just one time, but this just...I don't know." He closed his suitcase and scratched his head. "It just makes me feel better to know we feel the same way about the issue."

"Ok Justin. But lets not talk about this any more it makes me..I don't know, just makes me feel weird."

He stopped his actions immediately, starting to worry about their situation. "It does?"

"No, I mean. I'm not regretting it or anything. Its just that when I think about it makes me...I don't know feel older and grown up and tingly and STOP it Justin. Just change the subject!" She shouted.

He chuckled into the phone. "All right. Listen I need to call Mike or someone so that they will know what time to come pick me and you up to go to the airport. But I'll call ya back in like 5 ok, sweetie?"

"Sure."

"Ok, talk to ya in a sec." He clicked the phone off and dialed the number for Mike's. He walked to his dresser and threw his bottle of cologne and some other things over onto the bed. As he waited for Mike to pick up his let his fingers trail across the frame of a picture sitting on his dresser. It was of Alexandria and Jonathan playing basketball and they must have not known it was being taken. His mom had given it to him.

Justin sighed. He really didn't want to have to go on a trip now. He was tired and wanted to relax just for a bit. But a distant smile came to his face. He would be with her. And then suddenly he wasn't tired and he wanted to go on a trip, to wherever. Just as long as she was there too.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story