Next morning...Sunday. Around 8

--------------------------------

"Tell me again, why I agreed to do this?"

"Johnny suggested it."

"Johnny suggests a lot of things. Why did I have to agreed to THIS?"

"Because you have a hot girlfriend and she offered to take you to her home."

After a few seconds he responded. "Ohh, yeah."

Mike chuckled and looked over to the passenger side where Justin was curled up to the window with a pillow and a hat on his head.

"Now, tell me again why we didn't go pick Alex up?" Mike asked as he parked his car.

Justin groaned and opened his eyes slightly to glare at Mike for asking him a question. "She said, I don't remember Mike. I just know that Jen is bringing her."

"Gosh, I hope Alex will put up with your grumpiness. It's only 8. You've gotten up a lot earlier than this before." Mike opened his car door and stepped out.

Justin yelled before he slammed the door. "But I got 2 hours of sleep last night." The door promptly slammed with the "t" in night.

Justin shrugged and closed his eyes again.

Moments later his world went spinning and his eyes opened as his pillow hit the pavement and two arms caught him. "We are 15 minutes late because I had to wake you up and force you into a shower. Now get out of that attitude, pick up your luggage and lets go." Mike shut the door behind him as Justin mocked him under his breath and lowered his baseball hat.

He threw his carry on over his shoulder and picked up the next bag he saw which was the smallest one. He smiled sweetly as Mike grumbled and picked up a huge duffel bag. "I don't see why you are taking your whole wardrobe."

"It's Alaska. You gotta pack thick and warm stuff." Justin smiled as Mike slammed the back of his car down and started walking with Mike into the terminal.

The walked through the sliding doors and headed straight towards the American Airlines check out. He spotted the two girls, alive, bubbly, and very much awake.

Jen was standing up in front of Alex who was sitting on her luggage in beside the ticket line. Jen was dressed in a skirt and shirt and looked rather nice. Alex on the other hand had her hair in braided pigtails and a bucket hat on her head. Her glasses were perched on her nose and she was wearing torn jeans and a baby tee. A sweatshirt was wrapped around her waist and she had a Styrofoam cup in her hand.

"So, anyways. We were all freakin' out because professor Cox was running all over the lab looking for a fire extinguisher and the thing was going up in flames, smoke was EVERYWHERE! Oh my gosh, everyone else was just running around trying to put water on it and I just sat there laughing my tail off. Oh you should have BEEN there, Lex." Jen was talking with her hands and laughing. Alex was giggling as well.

"Well, I had to go to all those meetings with Justin's manager. I just can't believe it caught on fire. Professor Cox is so peculiar about having everything perfect."

"That's what was so funny!" Jen exclaimed.

"Well, its good to know you girls are in a good mood. Alex, watch out. He is like prince moody...well its pretty normal for Justin, but still..." Mike smiled at Alex who looked up with a bright smile.

Justin was lagging behind and dragging his small duffel bag. He got to the group and nodded at Jen, plopped down beside Alex on the floor and put his pillow on her legs. His head fell on the pillow and he closed his eyes. "Wake me up when we get there." He mumbled.

Alex smiled and rubbed his shoulders. "Babe, we gotta get on the plane first."

"No, you have to carry me." He whined. Alex looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I hate to go. But I gotta get to church. Have fun you two. And Justin, it was a pleasure getting to see you again."

"You too Jen." Justin mumbled.

Mike sighed, annoyed. "Sorry about him. I'm Mike. I'm a bodyguard."

"I figured that much. I'm Jen, Alex's friend." She turned back to Alex and bent down to hug her. "Bye girl, have fun. Email me when ya get there."

"Sure thang."

Jen petted Justin's head. "Bye Justin."

"Bye." He croaked out.

Jen smiled, waved and pranced towards the exit.

"Justin, get UP!" Mike yelled, picking Justin up. Justin pushed him a away.

"Man, get off."

"Get off that attitude."

"You aren't my mom."

"Damn right, cause if I was you wouldn't be acting like you were a bratty 2 year old. Now go get your boarding passes and luggage checked. I did not wake up on my day off just to see you have a bad attitude. I've been doing you a lot of FAVORS here lately Justin. So plaster on a smile, stand up straight, and don't act like you are all high and mighty." Mike watched in victory as Justin rolled his eyes, put on a smile and walked towards the fight attendants that were behind the luggage check counters.

Alex stood up and smiled as Mike took Justin luggage over to him. He came back and got all of her luggage without saying one word. Justin looked over his shoulder and nodded with his head for her to come join him. She walked over to the counter and stood beside him as they got their boarding passes and luggage checked. Sometime in their check out they had to show their driver's license.

"Eww, look at yours." Alex pointed and giggled at his messed up hair and almost stunned face in the small picture.

"Look at yours!" Justin said, not even seeing hers.

"My picture was quite good thank you." She bumped him with his hip and he nudged her back.

The flight attendant handed them their passes and licenses back and smiled. Justin readjusted his carry on strap and Alexandria tugged on her hat as the walked with Mike towards the gate where their plane would be taking off.

A half an hour later the flight attendant called for first class passengers and Justin stood up and stretched.

"We are going first class?" Alex asked shocked.

"Yeah, what else?" Justin shrugged.

"Oh my gosh, this is going to be awesome." She squealed and put her arms through her backpack straps and hoisted it up.

Mike gave Justin a brotherly hug and gave Alex a bear hug before waving them off on to the plane.

"Au revious Mike!" Justin turned around and blew him a kiss. Mike turned and started walking the other way. He never turned back around.

Justin giggled and nudged Alex in the side. IT was a small flight and not many people were on it. They would have a short lay over in Denver, which was 5 hours away and then they would fly straight to Juneau. "You excited?"

"About what? Going home? I guess. I'm more excited that you get to see it." She smiled at him through her glasses.

"I thought you hated the place." He smiled knowingly at her as the boarded the plane, being greeted by the attendants.

Justin pushed past her and found their seats and put his stuff in the compartment above him. "Take the window, I'll be dead in about ten minutes." He smiled as she went past him and sat down cautiously. "Wow." She breathed at all the neat first class features.

"What?" He chuckled as he shut the compartment and plopped down beside her window his pillow in his lap.

"First class." She smiled. "It's spacious."

"Yeah, not spacious enough for me." Justin stretched out and sure enough his legs were still a little bent in the space. "But as long as I got my pillow, I'm good." He smiled and pushed it behind his head and got comfortable.

"Well since you aren't going to talk to your girlfriend, I guess I'll just study and take notes on what I'm missing next week." She turned her head and looked out the window.

"Sorry baby." He leaned over, pressed his chin in her shoulder and looked up at her. "I didn't sleep good last night, cause you weren't there with me and ya know...now I'm all tired."

She turned and smiled at him. "Take that hat off I can't even see your face." She reached and grabbed his hat, ignoring his protest.

She gasped. "Oh my gosh."

"You don't like it." He pouted.

"Wow. That's like drastic change Justin." Her eyes widened as she looked over his newly shaved head. "Who did it? When?"

"Yesterday evening one of my buddies came over and we were messing around. We were just going to trim it. But, I uhh, decided to do something a little different." He bit his lip. "What do you think? Honest?"

She thought and looked for a moment an evil smile shone through. "You got big ears, sweetie."

"Aww." Justin whined and tried to get his hat back, but she kept it out of reach. He kept reaching over her, and soon he was so close that she could feel his giggles on her face. He grabbed his hat, and she grabbed his face.

Her lips kissed his gently and he seemed to melt and calm his actions immediately. She pulled away and whispered. "You look real, real sexy, Justin."

He stared into her eyes and like the Cheshire cat a grin spread across his face. He silently went back to his seat, fidgeted with his pillow and stretched as far as the seat would let him. As planned, 10 minutes later he was dead asleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story