"Ohhh, ohhh oh o o o " Justin whimpered, his mouth and eyes making three perfect "o's". His rectangular eyebrows arched.

Alex just giggled, covering her mouth with her gloved hand.

"Lexia, dammit. Oh God..." He bent over, his hand down the front of his pants.

"Problem's baby?" She bit her lip. Moments before Justin and her were in an intense snowball fight when he had made some sexiest remark about women sucking at snowball fights.

She shoved a handful of snow down the front of his thick ski-type pants.

"Man, this hurts." He whined, his face contorted into pant. "I was just joking Lexia, man..."

Then, she realized that he actually was in a lot of pain. She immediately felt bad and walked over to him, holding his arm. "Sorry, I use to do it to Scott all the time. It never effected- well, nevermind."

He braced himself by grabbing on to her shoulder. "Babe, you aren't supposed to make that area on your boyfriends body cold and in pain."

She raised a curious eyebrow when he stood up a bit straight and moved to hug her. "Yeah, you are supposed to make it hot and in LOTS of pleasure." He whispered.

"Oh my gosh, ever since Valentine's you've been obsessed with..." She stopped and mouthed "sex".

"What are you scared of Lexia? Oh no, the polar bears might hear the 's' word!" He giggled when she narrowed her eyes at him and pushed him away.

But instead he grabbed on to her as his balanced failed and they landed on the white ground.

"ow, snow's harder than it looks." Alex groaned. Justin rolled over on the snow so that he was lying halfway on top of her. "Well you are a lot meaner than YOU look."

She rolled her eyes. "Justin, I'm sorry ok? But that was a rude comment you made."

"Sorry." He grinned boyishly.

"Yeah." She sighed and relaxed into the snow with him on top of her. She looked up and he was staring down at her with seriousness in his face she had only seen a few times with him.

"You are so..." He smiled a little. "...So beautiful."

She looked away shyly and he took his hand and turned her head back to his. He leaned down to kiss her sweetly. "Everything about you is; just beautiful."

"Stop it Justin..."

"No, you are gorgeous and..." Like a light switch his sincere, sweet smile flicked to evil. "...and COLD!"

With that he smashed her face with a handful of snow. As she tried to get the ice out of her face, Justin shot up and ran to the porch. He waited for her to turn and look at him with an angered face.

"Don't mess with the master, Lexia." He winked and opened up the door and went into the house.

She pushed herself up on her hands; mouth opened gaping at the door. "Oh, no Timberlake. You are going down."

------
Around 4 in the afternoon...
------

"Alleycat!"

"Gotcha, dad." Alex responded, watching as her father got free from Scott's blocked and she passed him the ball. He shot and it went through the net.

"Man, everyone in your family is awesome." Justin commented from beside her, his breath make a white vapor in front of him.

"Nah, mom sucks. She can't dribble for anything." Alex giggled as they watched her brother take the ball out and check it with her dad. Alex bent over a bit and spread her arms wide, trying to block Justin.

"Hey, Lex babe?"

"Mom, I'm playing." Alex groaned as Scott tossed Justin the ball. Alex caught it instead and made a perfect lay up. She turned to her mom.

"Come on, you gotta help me fix dinner." Her mom leaned against the garage doorframe.

"Alley..." Her father warned when Alex started to pout and whine. She rolled her eyes and shuffled towards her mom.

"Come on baby, you can watch you fine boyfriend from the window in the kitchen." Her mom wrapped her arm around her shoulders and led her back into the house.

------------
6ish
------------

"So what tabloid got it?" Sandra asked after taking a sip of her drink.

"Umm, National Enquirer, Star, and Globe had a small thing on it." Justin cleared his throat and said.

"So, now you're living together?" Scott asked.

Alex nodded, smiling.

"So....uhh, are you selling your apartment or what?" Her father asked a bit sternly.

She shrugged. "I don't know yet daddy. I mean, I've only stayed at Justin's for one night, so I don't really know." She bit her lip and moved her food around her plate with her fork.

"How's school? You've been missing a lot." Her mom asked.

"What is this 20 questions?" Alex exclaimed.

Her father grinned. "Actually yes, it is." He chuckled and moved his gazed to Justin. "So, Justin what's it like, ya know? Being a celebrity and all. I mean all we know about you is basically what Alex says."

Alex put her hand on his knee and squeezed as a sign of comfort. Justin grinned. "Well, uhh, I don't know its weird. It's good and bad. I mean, I love being able to perform and write. There are definite kicks. I mean I'm pretty much set as far as finance goes for life, and I get special treatment whether I ask for it or not. I don't know. But then again some days I don't like..." He trailed off a bit and lost this train of thought as Alex's hand snaked up his thigh, kneading the hard denim of his jeans.

"...and uhh, well, umm, ya know I get recognize a lot. I cant go to the grocery store without a disguise or signing umm..."

He coughed and glanced over to Alex who was delicately biting down on the last bit of her food, making sure to slide her fork out of her mouth as slow as possible. "..and uhh, or uhh signing an autograph. It's sometimes hard. VERY hard." He took in a deep breath.

Alex tried not to giggle as her hand traveled as far as she would let it. This was his payback from the snow fight. But the funny thing was, he wasn't putting his hand down in his lap to stop her, like he so easily could. He glanced at her and they locked eyes.

She grinned and casually brought her hand back in her lap.

"Well, umm, is everyone done?" Alex's father asked. Everyone nodded and he and Scott started getting everyone's plates and glasses and taking them to the sink.

Alex and her mother stood up and began to exit the kitchen. Justin just remained seated, not knowing what to do.

"Come on Justin. It's a rule in this house. If you cook, you don't clean." Scott spoke up. Justin stood and turned to the two men that were now at the sink.

Alexandria looked back over her shoulder and winked. "Have fun." She giggled at Justin's horrified expression. She knew her father and her brother might give Justin a bit of a hard time, but it would be good for him. She giggled and jogged through the foyer and up the steps to her room. She opened her door.

"Hey baby...let's talk." Her mom said.

-Oh great. -

--------

"So Justin, you do anything special for Valentine's Day?" Charles asked as he set the last of the dished in the dishwasher.

Justin was wiping the kitchen table and stopped suddenly. "Oh uhh, we uhh, I surprised her and went out to eat and then came back to her place and...ya know..hung out."

Scott finished cleaning off the counters and tossed his dirty rag over in the sink. "Well, I got my girl roses. Ohh, she loved me. I mean, who wouldn't?"

Alex's father rolled his eyes and watched as Justin put the rag he had been wiping the table with in the sink as well. "Well, you are free Justin. Hope you didn't mind cleaning."

"No sir. It was fine." Justin smiled and walked out of the kitchen. He glanced in the living room, looking for his girlfriend, but didn't find her. He sauntered through the foyer and up the steps.

At the top of the steps he could hear Alexandria and her mom giggling and talking in Alex's bedroom. He grinned and walked over to her cracked door and knocked slightly, opening the door a bit more.

"Hey ladies." They both looked at him shocked. Alex's face turned bright red and her mom's eyes widened and she burst into laughter.

"Come on in Justin, we were just talking about you." Sandra said between giggled.

Alex gasped. "MOM!"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story