Alex helped Justin slide the fur-lined coat off his shoulders and into her hands. She worked quickly to hang the heavy jacket on a hanger and hook it to the bar in the coat closet. She looked down at herself and began to unzip her thick jacket, but a hand covered hers, and lips pressed into the base of her neck. Her eyes closed, still red from her crying and the harsh cold weather of Alaska. Her head fell back and hit his shoulder, as his lips nibbled on her smooth neck and his hand pushed hers down and unzipped the jacket slowly.

"Justin..." Alexandria breathed.

His hands ran up her arms to her shoulders and he slowly pulled the jacket off her slender arms and into his hands. "What Lexia?" His voice was no louder than hers had been.

They were whispering like they were afraid someone my hear them, but no one else was in the house. She turned around and faced him; taking her coat from his hands and letting it fall to the floor.

She stepped forward and pressed her palms to his chest. Her hands ran up to his shoulders and her arms around his neck. She tilted her head, pushed up on her toes and whispered in his ear, when she felt his hands holding on to her lower back. "Let's go upstairs."

Her feet lowered off her tiptoes and hit the ground, her height shortening. Her eyes were almost ashamed when they traveled up his neck, over his lips and to his eyes. In the dim light, she could see them darkening...with desire.

Though his eyes were serious, and confident, his voice came out almost timid. "Oh kay."

Her small hand extended and she watched as his much stronger, larger one slid against hers, and molded against her fingers and palm.

With a deep breath, Alexandria squeezed his hand and walked towards the steps, pulling him behind her. She walked up the steps slowly, and her legs seemed to work slower the closer she got to the top.

Holding his hand in one of hers, her other hand gently turned her doorknob and pushed open her bedroom door. The only light from the room came from her small nightstand lamp. She didn't move, she couldn't move. She just froze, holding his hand, staring at the white carpet.

Something, someone moved behind her, beside her, and stood in front of her. The white carpet was cluttered with blue and gray tennis shoes. Her light blue eyes closed, and opened a moment later, but now staring up at the man in front of her. His vacant hand moved to her cheek, and carelessly let his fingers trace her cheekbone, hooking a few wisp of her black hair behind her ear.

Her mouth opened slowly, but her words came out rushed. "Justin, I hope that you-"

"Shhh..." His finger rested on her lips. She followed that finger up his arm and to his face. He was grinning sincerely. "Just be quiet." He whispered.

She nodded against his finger.

With a quick swipe of his tongue, he moistened his lips and stepped forward. His finger brushed against her lips and his hand cupped her cheek. His palm seemed to sculpt her face as she closed her eyes tightly and covered his hand with her own, not letting it move, and rubbing her cheek against his fingers. She turned her head and let her lips rub and barely kiss his hand.

She hadn't noticed he had gotten closer to her, until his hand dove in her hair, tangling it in his fingers and holding the back of her head. Her eyes barely opened before they fell shut again, as his mouth descended on to her own.

A whimper came from Alex's throat when his lips pushed and pulled at hers, tempting her, coaxing her, and loving her. Her body went lax at his touch and she had to wrap her arms around his waist to keep herself from falling. The more her arms wrapped around him, the closer their fronts came together.

When her chest pressed against his, a barely audible groan sounded from Justin. Alexandria's hands slid lower and shyly into the back pockets of his jeans. In that moment, his tongue swept over her own, and pulled it towards him. His nose took in uneven heavy breaths and he tilted his head dangerously to one side.

She hadn't even noticed they had been moving until his lips were torn away from hers. She opened her eyes and realized he was now sitting down on the side of her bed, looking up at her.

The room was silent, except for their deep, slow breaths.

Justin looked off to the side, lifted his hips slightly and pulled his wallet form his back pocket. He held it in his hand, not knowing if he should make the move to get out what he wanted to.

Alexandria didn't let him make that decision for himself. She grabbed the wallet herself and began searching it, kicking her tennis shoes off as she did. She kicked her shoes off to the side and pulled a small foil square out of his wallet and set both items on her nightstand.

When she turned back to look at Justin, he was staring at her, pulling off his tennis shoes and socks. She walked over to him, turned around and cautiously sat down beside him on the cushy bed.

They looked like shy little middle schoolers, about to receive their first kiss. Alex covered his hand with hers and looked up at him. His eyes turned first, and then his whole face turned to hers. His eyes watched her, as she pulled his hand to her mouth and she began to kiss his fingers. Justin couldnt help but stare at her lips, kissing and gently sucking on his hand.

Their eyes bored into each other, as her lips closed over the tip of his middle finger. She pulled his hand away from her mouth and rested it on her shoulder. "Justin..." She leaned in closer, one hand, cupping his face, the other moving down his neck and chest. "...I want you."

He gulped when her hand found the edge of his shirt and she snuck under it, letting her fingers tickle his stomach. "Are you sure?"

Suddenly her lips were so close to his, a breath away, a moment away. She closed her eyes, knowing in her heart what she wanted to say, and letting it gently float out of her mouth. "Make love to me, Justin."

"If you say so..." The side of his mouth twitch up into an amused little smile, that she returned. His lips slid over hers, but she pulled away and stood up in front of him before the kiss could continue. He looked up at her, his eyes wide and innocent.

She crossed her arms in front of her stomach and grabbed on to the material of her sweatshirt and the T-shirt under it. Her arms raised over her head and in a swift motion, she was left in just her bra and jeans.

"Lexia..." Justin sighed. "...let me do that."

She ignored his request and pulled on his arms, making him stand up. He obliged, and let his eyes roam over her slender body as her tiny hands crept forward and pulled on the material of his long sleeve shirt. She couldn't reach far enough to pull it off him completely, so he helped her and let his shirt fall to the floor.

Her body sat back on her bed, and she pulled on his white undershirt, until he was standing in between her knees. His head tilted down and he watched her, unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans, taking her sweet time, and torturing him in the process.

Finally she pulled on the material of his jeans, and they slipped down his narrow hips, over his legs and pooled at his feet. So far, Alex had run the show, set the pace, and initiated actions. But Justin couldn't contain his desires any more, and the next thing Alex new, he had leaned over her, forcing her back on the bed, and pinning her there with his arms. He hovered over her letting his dark blue eyes scan over her face. He locked eyes with her, and dipped his head, pressing his lips to the base of the column of her neck.

Her eyes closed and she groaned, feeling his lips and tongue make a straight line down her chest, in-between her breast and over her stomach. His hands followed his motions, curving over her shoulders and her collar. They molded the shape of her breast in his hands, soliciting quiet whimpers from her throat.

His tongue dipped into her navel and made a ring around it. As his hands moved down her sides to her hips, he blew on the circle around her belly button, cause her to giggle quietly.

He smiled against her tummy and looked up at her face to see her peering down at him. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" Justin asked.

She smiled, biting her lip, waiting for him to make the next move. He stood up and kicked his jeans at his feet off the side. His hand tugged on her black track pants, trying to get them off her. She lifted her butt off the mattress and he successfully slid them off her smooth legs and dropped them on her floor. His fingers pulled on her white socks, making sure to tickle the undersides of her feet and make her giggle. He slowly put both of her bare feet down and stood up straight.

His eyes stared at her body covered in small purple bikini cut undies and a plain white bra. His breathing quickening and he shook his head. "You are so beautiful."

His eyes ignored the red stain in her cheeks, and became mesmerized how her hair fell delicately on the bed, making a black halo around her. Her eyes were much darker than normal and she was, bending her knees a bit, and covering her stomach with her arms, instinctively trying to hide her almost bare body.

"You seem overdressed." She spoke, the first thing that had not been whispered since they came in from outside.

Justin looked down at himself and smiled. Without warning he pulled his under shirt over his head, by the collar and let it fall on the floor. He smirked at her, opening his palms and sticking his arms out a bit to either side of him. "Better?"

She smiled. It was a smiled full of promise and curiosity, playfulness and desire. "Help me, pull back the covers."

He watched her as she sat up and turned to her side, picking up the cushions and pillows neatly places against the headboard and tossed them on to the floor. He couldn't move, just stunned by her movements. She scooted off the bed and stood in the small space between him and bed. Her hands reached for the comforter to pull it back, but his arms wrapped around her stomach and his lips played against her ear. "I love you."

She closed her eyes and relished in the feeling of his lips moving over her neck and shoulder. Something happened inside her when the gentle gesture of his fingertips sliding the thin strap off her shoulder occurred. Whether it was an epiphany or just a simple thought, Alexandria couldn't keep it in anymore.

His lips had moved to her other shoulder, treating it the same as the other, slipping the bra strap slowly off her. Her head leaned back and she turned slightly so she could whisper in his ear. "Justin I need you..."

He stopped for a second and looked deep into her eyes. He snapped out of his trance and grabbed the end of the comforter and sheets and pulled it back. He felt hers hands encircle his arm and her lips at the curve of his shoulder. "I need you so much."

Her world tilted on its axis, when he dipped down and swooped her up in his arms, then gently dropped her on the mattress. His body crawled over her, dropping random kisses in random places on her skin, finally reaching her mouth. When her hand directed his movement, holding on to the back of his neck, fingering the bristles of hair there, his mouth worked hungrily on hers, like she was his last meal, his last breath.

Her back arched slightly, her chest pressing into his, as his fingers searched for the clasp to her bra. After a few kisses on her collar, a frustrated chuckle, and diligent work by his fingers, he managed to pull the white material away from her and throw it somewhere on to the floor.

Her teeth nibbled on her lip as his eyes wandered over the new skin that was shown. "Can I..." One of his hands brushed under the curve of one her mounds before covering it. "...kiss you..." His eyes moved up to her own. "...here?"

Alex swallowed the lump in her throat and didn't even try speaking, she just nodded. She almost didn't want to look at what he was going to do...no one had done this before to her, but she couldn't move her eyes from his.

And when his soft lips closed around the tip of her breast her eyes closed shut and her back arched off the bed slightly, pushing herself into his face. "Justin."

He stopped and looked up at her face, eyes shut, and mouth agape. "What? Do you want me to stop?" He asked worried that he had done something she didn't like.

"No..." She took in deep breaths, licked her lips, and kept her eyes closed. "...keep going."

Justin grinned and moved his lips to her other breast, lavishing it with hot kisses, making her whimper.

He moved his body down hers, kissing along her ribcage, kneading her waist and smelling that jasmine scent on her skin that was only Lexia. His lips and tongue traveled below her navel and came in contact with purple cotton material.

Dark blue eyes met light blue eyes, and with a silent question for permission, Justin sat up on his knees and hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties. He stared at her face while he pulled her underwear down her legs and completely off her body.

Something about ridding herself of that last article of clothing made her shiver and goosebumps danced across her skin. She attempted curling up into a ball anything to make the cold air leave her. But before she was able to move, Justin's body had stretched over the length of her own, the simple skin to skin contact made her forget what the word cold was and her body began surging with warmness, like she was sitting by a fire.

She let him settle his weight on top of her own and looked up from her white sheets to his face. "I don't want to wait any longer." Alex whispered her fingers playing with the freckles scattered over his shoulders.

He kissed her forehead, and then the tip of her nose. "I don't think I can wait any longer." He smiled against her mouth and kissed her sweetly. Her tongue came out to play with his, but instead he rolled off her and on to his back. With a glance at her, he looked over to the nightstand and reached for the small foil package that was lying there. He eyed it in his hands and licked his lips nervously, returning his gaze to Alex.

She was closer than he expected, and she gently grabbed his hand and took the foil square from him. She worked to open the package and mimicked him from earlier. "Justin..." She looked in his eyes as she tore the package open. "...let me do that."

"Lexia, don't-"

She interrupted him and pressed a hand to his chest, when he tried to sit up, like she was. "Justin, please...I want to do this."

He didn't complain, and just lay there, trying to control his heavy breathing. Alex took the contents of the foil package out and tossed the empty square on to the floor, somewhere. Her eyes traveled down from his chest muscles to his abs. She had an urge to reach out and touch the body that had been so well built and sculpted. He had called her beautiful, but in her mind, HE was the gorgeous one. A body of hard muscle under smooth skin. She couldn't help but let her mind wander and she wondered if all of his fans would even be able to digest this side of him, this site of him.

"Lexia..."

Her eyes snapped up to his face and she was giving her a curious glance. "Oh, sorry...I was just thinking. Drifted off..." She bit her lip and grinned when just slowly nodded once, licking his lips.

She tried not to blush, but a bit of pinkness crept in her cheeks anyway. -He's got to stop licking his lips like that. -

With a small shake of her head, her eyes traveled over his navel to the dark line of thin hair that led, lower and lower. If she was pinkening before, a switch was turned on a full color of deep red invaded her face as she eyed the over-obvious strain in his boxer briefs, that right now looks 2 sizes too small.

Her delicate fingers inched towards him, then snapped back. "Sorry, I..."

"Lexia, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You know that." She looked back up at him and then away shamefully.

"But I want to do this for you. I'm just...nervous."

"What's there to be nervous about, babe?" Her eyes snapped to his, and he was smiling. Normally she would have called it his cocky, arrogant, smug little smile. One side of his mouth was tilted higher than the other. But right now it was a smile of encouragement. And it was all the notion she needed to let her hand grab the elastic band of his underwear and pull...down.

She pulled his underwear all the way to his ankles, where he kicked them off himself.

Red didn't even describe the color in her face now. She didn't really know what to do with...everything, now. She glanced up at his face; he was just as red as hers.

Some how that was comforting to Alexandria. To know he was embarassed too by the releaving moment. He was looking off to the side, anywhere but her, his face burning, so he couldn't see what she was going to do.

Alex didn't watch what she was doing, just stared at his face as her fingers slowly unrolled the condom down the length of him. His mouth opened slowly and his breathing got labored at her touch.

"Oh my god..." He breathed when her fingers left him. She crawled back up and lay right beside him, kissing his shoulder, watching his chest heave up and down.

"Now, Justin..." She whispered on his skin. Her eyes locked on his when he turned his head, her lips still on his shoulder.

He nodded and rolled over on top of her. He sighed, like he had just finished a really difficult and tiring task when all of his naked body touched all of hers. Alex wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held on to his back as one of his hands supported himself off her and his other traveled down her body and to her leg, which he held over his hip.

His lips crushed into hers in a mind blowing kiss, inching his hips closer to her own. His tongue massaged hers and his hands gripped his back, the kiss become more powerful as time went on. Finally Justin couldn't take it anymore, he pulled away keeping his forehead against hers and whispered, "Are you ready?"

She nodded, making his forehead move with her own. "Ok, I don't want to hurt you."

"Just go slow...like last time." Alex whispered, bringing a hand to his face and letting the back of her knuckles brush across his cheek and temple.

He licked his lips, again and as slowly and gently as possible, slid into her warm heat. Alex whimpered against him, biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut, trying to block out the pain his invasion was causing on her.

Justin just stayed like that, buried deep inside her, not moving at all, breathing harder than he ever had in his life. Alex's eyes opened slightly to see what he was doing, why he wasn't moving. "Justin..." She squeaked out.

"Damn, Lexia. You just...damn..." His neck went numb and his head fell against her shoulder. "...I never knew anything could feel so good." His voice was quiet and could barely be heard.

A moment later, Justin slightly moved out of her and then inched back in. "Ohhh..." Alex moaned in a bit of pain.

"Are you ok?" Justin whispered.

"Yeah, keep going." She whispered and tilted her chin up to claim his lips.

Soon Justin's slow, and gentle thrusts became faster and not as languid as they had been. Alex's breathing had slowed down and she was now purring like a kitten almost, lulling Justin closer and closer to his peak.

His breathing had quickened severally, with his pace. He didn't want to seem to vulgar with such a beautiful and special bond they were sharing, but after awhile he couldn't control himself and began to lightly groan and grunt with each thrust of his hips against hers.

In the middle of it all, Alex's other leg wrapped around Justin's slender waist and she held onto his shoulders as her back involuntarily arched up. "Justin...I..ohhh..."

Justin's eyes opened at her soft moan of pleasure. He sighed and smiled when he saw a content grin on her lips. "Open your eyes Lexia, look at me."

He held her cheek in one hand, not slowing his pelvis at all, waiting for her eyes to open and lock on to his. Slowly, her eyelids drunkenly drifted open, and her head turned to face him. Their eyes locked and Justin felt himself about to uncoil.

"I love you, Justin." Alex whispered in the damp air.

That was all it took.

Justin's lower back arched slightly and his hips dug into hers, her name spilling from her lips as he emptied his love deep within her. "Lexia...."

Her fingers dug into the skin of his shoulders as her voice started to crack and whimper. "Just-in..ohhh.."

Finally after being suspended in time, so it seemed, Justin's sweaty body collapsed on to hers. His head rested right at her shoulder, his heavy hot breath searing her neck. Her arms wrapped around his back and she caressed the sweaty surface lovingly, letting her lips kiss the intriguing freckles sprinkled on to his skin.

Minutes later he was still deep inside of her, his weight settled between her legs and his body pinning hers to the mattress. His breathing was not as ragged as before, but it was still heavy. Alex ran a hand over the short bristles of hair on his head. "Are you all right Justin?"

He chuckled barely. "I don't know."

"Did I-"

He stopped her and kissed her cheek with his wet lips. "You didn't do anything wrong Lexia. God, you did everything perfectly."

"Are you sure that-"

"Shhhhh, baby." He interrupted her again, and let his mouth caress hers for a moment before sighing. "Let's just go to sleep ok?"

"Ok."

He kissed her, while at the same time rolling off her. The absence of him from her body made both of them groaned unpleasantly as he pulled out of her. While the invasion of his body was uncomfortable at first, the more Alex got use to it, the more she was sure that he was her missing piece. He was the part of her puzzle that needed to be there to make her complete. She felt whole with him by her side.

Alex reached over and clicked off her lamp on her nightstand, making them be emerged in darkness. She rolled over and cuddled up to Justin's side as he pulled the sheets and comforter over their cooling bodies.

Alex's fingers danced upon his chest, her cheek on his shoulder. Justin arms wrapped around her protectively and his lips kissed the top of her head. His strong hand pushed a few of the sweaty black strands off her face, and he continued to stroke her hair.

"I do love you Justin." Alex whispered when his hand began to slowly its movements and their bodies began to be overcome with sleep.

After a moment he didn't say anything so Alex closed her eyes, thinking he was already dreaming away.

But slowly, just as she was nodding off he subcontiously voiced in a sleep-filled voice, "I love you too Lexia. I love you too."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story