Next morning

-----------

He was exquisite. There was no other way about it. Everything about him fascinated her. The way his hand rested on his stomach that was moving up and down very slowly. The way his arm bended and rounded in a one broad shoulder that was sprinkled with freckles. She had set out on a mission the night before to touch each freckle with her lips. It was a success. The way his freckles disappeared and molded with his tan skin up to his thick neck. The tiny line of indention below his neck that showed the reward of working out and running on stage. The way the white sheet covered his body from his chest down.

Alexandria's icy eyes traveled back up his neck to the day old stubble on his chin, his parted lips which she could still feel on the skin of her stomach traveling...everywhere, and his triangular nose. His head was tilted just a tad to the side, towards her. His eyelashes were barely resting on his cheek. The way his eyebrows were so naturally defined, perfect rectangles. His forehead, which was, smooth and soon was covered by little thick bristles of hair. Her mouth twitched into a grin, her teeth peeking through her lips at his ears. They were kind of big, but she thought it added to his adorableness. And sexiness.

She had awoken with her head snugly fitted into the upper most part of his arm, her cheek pressed onto his chest. Her hand was placed right above his on the sheet covering his stomach. His arm was carelessly thrown on her pillow, his hand somehow brushing against her back as she breathed.

But now her cheek was propped in her palm, her elbow bent and resting near his elbow on her pillow, and her hand trying to control its urge to reach out and touch him.

Her fingers went towards his face and then snapped back, as if touching him might cause him harm. He was a work of art. Her mom had once painted people, but said it was too much work and too hard to successfully use paints and a brush to get across the true beauty of a human life.

Alex was a spiritual person. A very personal spiritual person, and there was no doubt in her mind that when God created Justin he had done it with every intent on making him the beautiful man he was today.

And it was almost too much to grasp that all this was hers. That this beautiful painting, this piece of artwork named Justin Timberlake was all hers.

Her mind kept wandering to the words he had spoken the night before. "...you gotta let God have him, Lexia."

God had taken her brother away from her. He had ripped him from her grasp and left her there...shattered.

And now, He had given her someone back. Someone that was becoming a necessary in her life. Someone that she could run to when she felt her world was shattering. Someone that she hoped would never, ever be taken away from her.

The sun was just rising in the short Alaska day. Her clock that was hanging on her wall read 9:37 a.m. Her father would be home soon, and so would her brother, and her mother. She hated it, but she had to disturb her exquisite man, even though her fingers were still afraid to touch him.

Finally they reached the prickled skin of his rounded, strong jaw. Her palm held his jaw and chin as her thumb ran delicately across his lips.

The artwork stirred, and made a growling sound. His lips opened and his steady jaw moved across her palm in a wide-mouth yawn. When his mouth closed, his tongue ran smoothly across his lips and his eyes finally appeared.

"Hey." She whispered, now rubbing his cheek with her fingers.

He smiled a lazy smile. "Mornin'."

"Sleep ok?" Her voice continued like a whisper.

"Oh yeah, like a rock. But then again, I was quite tired." He smirked and she started to blush. "You are so cute when you do that."

"Stop..." She quietly, said. Her face raised off her palm and lay upon his chest. She felt his fingers playing with the ebony strands that lay carelessly across her pillow and shoulders. Her hand left his cheek and traveled down his chest to his stomach where her fingers met, mingled, and danced with his.

"Thanks for last night." He mumbled his voice still heavy and groggy.

Alex's teeth nibbled on her lower lip, startled by his bluntness. "Oh, ok. You're welcome."

"I'm not just talking about...well. I mean, I realized I never thanked you for showing me the northern lights like you did. That was amazing."

Her head lifted off his chest and her sky blue eyes met his ocean blue eyes and at the same time they smiled. "They are amazing."

"You were amazing too." He chuckled when she immediately got an innocent look in her eyes and her head tucked back into his chest.

"Whatever. I just cant believe well...nevermind."

She could feel his muscles stretch underneath her and could hear a groan rise up in his throat and meekly come out of his mouth. "Cant believe what?" He asked once his body relaxed.

"Well, I mean, we are in the bed that I've had since I was 8. It's just weird."

"Weird good or bad?"

"Neither. Just weird." She mumbled turning her face into his chest and pressing her lips to the small line of indention she had been fascinated by earlier.

"Must be..." He sighed as her body brushed over his slightly as her lips traveled up his collar to his neck, finally rest on his voice box. "...good."

He tried not to moan when he felt her breath tickle his neck and her smooth leg rub against his. "Ya know? I really wish Jon wasn't obsessed with Nsync."

"Do you have to bring my brother into this?" Justin chuckled not wanted to think about his 7-year-old innocent brother in that moment.

She sighed and ran her fingers over the slope of his neck. He giggled and tried to tuck his chin so she would stop. "That tickles."

"Sorry, I just. You have such an amazing voice, I hate that I've gotten tired of all your songs."

"You like Sailing."

"And Here and Now." She sighed, now playing connect the dots with those intriguing freckles and her small fingers.

"Well, to be honest. I get tired of them too. But it's my job. I'm just happy we've been in the studio. It's great creating new music. I can't wait to get back and get in the studio."

She nodded against the part of the pillow right above his shoulder and right beside his face. He turned his eyes first to look at her and finally the rest of his face. "I love you." He whispered out of no where.

She grinned and pressed her lips to his as her answer. These were the kisses that she loved. The kisses he had rain all over her face the night before. Not wild. Not forceful. Yet still passionate, and wanting. They were full of love and if she tired she wouldn't be able to justly think about and describe accurately the perfectness of this type of kiss. And he wouldn't be able to justly sing or write about the beauty of this type of kiss.

She moved. He moaned. Yet their lips never left each other. Her body managed to scoot closer and somehow slide on top of his. He pulled away, panting like he had run a marathon. It wasn't from their kiss, which had been very light and gentle. Just the feeling of her body leaning against his was enough to make his breathing get heavy and his heart to skip a few beats. He could feel her hand running over his head, across his ear, down his neck and resting on his shoulder. Her eyes left his and her head tilted down a bit.

"I'm so amazed with your little freckles." She smiled and tried to hold her giggle from escaping her mouth.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

She shrugged and looked back into his eyes. "I don't know. I just am."

"Well I'm amazed by your hair." He took his hand off her back and plunged it through her locks, smiling when his hand slid straight through not having to detangle at all. "And your eyes. They are amazing. Like I can tell exactly what you are thinking by just looking at them."

"What am I thinking then?"

He stared into her eyes for a long time. She stared back almost afraid to blink, thinking it might make him lose his train of thought. Finally, he pushed on the back of her head and met her lips halfway, kissing them sweetly.

"You are thinking that its getting late and as much as you would love to lay here all day, your family is going to be home. And it would not be good for them to see us like this."

She smiled and shook her head, pushing herself off him and plopping down on the other side of the bed. "You're good."

She started to groan as she rolled herself off the bed, but soon his large hands grabbed her bare hips and pulled her back. She was going to say something, tell him that she had to get dressed, he had to get back in his room and put some clothes on himself. But that was before she was wrapped in his comforting arms from behind. That was before she felt him press against her; ankles to upper back. That was before he began to shower her shoulders with kisses.

She sighed, hating the words that were about to leave her mouth. "Justin, we gotta get dressed."

With one last kiss he let her go and sat up on the bed, his legs swung over the edge. "I know, I just needed to hold you one more time before I had to start the day."

"Justin, you can hold me anytime during the day." She pulled the sheet around her body as he stood up pulling his underwear over him as he did.

He turned and smiled at her. "But not like that." He leaned over the bed and captured her lips in a kiss. "Get dressed. It's our last day here."

"Ok." She whispered. She watched as he walked to the foot of her bed, bent over and swiped his clothes in his hands in one graceful motion. She stared; clutching the sheet in her fist as he casually strolled to her door and opened it. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled before walking out. He didn't even bother shutting the door, and she didn't bother moving her eyes.

She watched the muscles in his back barely move, stretch, and flex as he walked. He finally reached his own bedroom and stepped inside, closing the door behind him, gently.

Her head fell to the side on her pillow and she exhaled and inhaled deep breaths. He had just walked out of her room and in to his own. But he had managed to leave her breathless.

Her artwork had disappeared from her sight for the moment but the image was still implanted in her mind. She could taste his skin and lips and could hear his breathing and his tired growl. The way he slept like a child. The way he whispered he loved her. The way he would touch her and make her body tingle.

Everything about him fascinated her. There was no other way about it.

He was exquisite.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story