The two young women squealed with childlike excitement as they ran from the old brick building to the Silver Jeep parked across the street. The lights flashed and a slight beep was made as one of them pressed the keyless entry. They hopped in, slammed the doors and were silent as they looked down as themselves and listened to the rain. Finally they looked up at each other.

"Oh my GOD we are SOAKED!!!" Jen screamed.

Alex just started laughing, and she couldn't stop as she started her car and pulled away from the parking lot.

"That was so fun. Hehe, We should have just played in it. I mean we are already soaked!!" She shook her head, droplets of water spraying as she did.

"I'm glad that was our last class of the day." Jen sighed.

"I know, its really getting bad." Alex's blue eyes peered out of the front window up to the clouds.

"So, we going to your house to work on this project or mine or what?"

"We will go to mine. Justin's probably at the studio and its closer. Plus we don't want to bother your roommate."

"So how is the lovelife with the Timberlakeness?"

"The TIMBERLAKENESS? Um...ok?" Alex giggled uneasy. "Nah, we are ok, I guess."

"You guess?" Jen inquired.

"Yeah, I mean. I don't know. We've both been busy, and we had a fight or argument I guess the other day. It wasn't awful. He was just saying stuff and I went off and we didn't speak for all yesterday. It sucked." She sucked the air between her teeth and pull off the highway.

"Well all couples have their little scruples."

"YEah..but, we never had them before, but I guess we just are..I don't know. Maybe it's just a phase, but I kinda feel like he is pulling away from me."

"What do you mean Lex? I mean everytime I've seen you two together, well like the 4 times, he was all OVER you and stuff."

"Yeah but...he like doesn't...I don't know, I mean its not like we ever were best friends type close or something, but I don't know,..its just like a feeling...maybe I'm just thinking too much." She nibbled on her lip as her Jeep pulled up to his house. She pressed in the code for the gates of Justin's house.

She smiled...the code was his birthday. And everytime she pressed in those numbers she remembered what happened at his party. The night he said everything she wanted to hear come from his mouth. The gates opened slowly and she drove through to the garage, which was open.

"Hmm, he must be home." Alex mumbled as she pulled her car behind his cars in the garage. She and Jen stepped out and she heard music blaring. She shook her body a bit to try and get off some of the water, but it really didn't work.

Alex sauntered into the garage hearing the blaring bass from the stereo mixing with the sounds of someone rapping. Alex liked all music, but rap was something that she just couldn't get into like Justin. She rolled her eyes when she spotted him on the weight bench, both hands gripping the bar with several weights on both ends. She looked back at Jen and shook her head.

Alex walked over to him and looked down at him as he exhaled and put the bar right under his chin.

"You are soaked."

"Really?" She looked down at herself in mock astonishment.

He bit his lip and moved the heavy weights to their resting place and sat up.

"Ohh..hey Jen." He smiled as he saw her. She waved shyly as he wiped the sweat from his neck with a towel.

Alex sat down on the bench he was straddling and rubbed her soaked body all over him. "HUG ME BABY!!" She giggled trying to get him as wet as possible.

She was trying to annoy him but instead he wrapped his arms around her, getting his wet wifebeater even wetter with the rainwater from Alexandria. "You are all cold baby." He kissed her neck and rested his cheek on her shoulder.

"I can't believe you are hugging me, I'm all wet."

"So...I'm all sweaty. You actually feel good."

Jen scratched the back of her head and looked away, trying not to feel too awkward as Justin affectionately hugged and kissed his girlfriend sweetly on the lips once.

"Me and Jen are going to go get showers and change and then we have a big project to work on. Do you go to the studio tonight?" Alex slid down on the bench and rested the back of her head right under his chin. He turned his face down and kissed the wet pitch-black strands on her head. "Nah, I worked a little up in "my room" for a few hours today and since I pulled an all nighter last night I wont have to tonight."

She nodded, making his chin go with her because it was resting on her hair. "All righty, well you can help me and Jen later on if you want to. It's an Astrology project."

"Oh, boy." He chuckled unenthusiastically.

"Ok, I think we've made Jen feel awkward enough so you need to let me go." Alex wiggled from his tight embrace and giggled at Jen who was covering her eyes with her hands like a child.

Justin looked over at Jen and laughed out loud. "Oh come on, we aren't THAT bad."

Jen just nodded with her eyes covered.

Alex turned back around and looked down at his big navy eyes piercing up at her own. She bent down and pressed her lips to his in a lingering kiss. When she pulled away slowly she almost brought him with her. He smiled and whispered, "You are so sexy my Lexy."

She licked her lips and petted his head. "Get back to pumpin my Justin."

"Ok...so we are just cheesy now." Justin said, laying back down as she walked away from him.

"So...its all good baby." She looked over her shoulder and smiled before her and Jen went to the door.

Justin's smiled slightly faded. "Yeah...It's just perfect." He sighed in a mumble, staring at her as she pulled off her drenched shoes and socks and laughed at Jen at all the water that had been collected in them.

When they stepped in the house and shut the door he leaned back on the bench and after a few deep breaths, he began lifting weights again.

----------------

11 that night

Alex mumbled another curse under her breath as the lights flicked off, again. She pushed the button on the flashlight expecting the power to flash back on in about a minute like it had about 5 times in the past 30 minutes.

But after a few minutes the power didn't flick back on. She pushed away from the kitchen table where all her work was scattered about and walked out to the steps. Jen had left about an hour or two before and Justin had just gone upstairs.

He had come in a little bit after Jen and Alex started working on their project. He played pool in the game room as they lay on the floor talking and laughing as they worked. She had caught him several times just staring at her. It was weird, like he was trying to think about something really hard while he stared at her, and then he would change it into a wink or a blown kiss.

At one point when Jen had gone to make a phone call and another time when she had gone to the bathroom Justin had practically attacked Alex with kisses, pulling away right as Jen would enter the room again.

She didn't fight him, but his curious behavior DID make her wonder.

She stepped to their bedroom where she guessed he was. The beam of light stayed on the doorknob as she turned it and walked in. "Hey Just?"

An answer wasn't given, but as a sound of thunder and a blast of lightening lit up the room from the window, she saw him lying on the bed. But that flash of light made her blink rapidly and question her sight.

-Is he...-

The dull beam of light timidly moved across the carpeted floor to the bed, where she saw the covers were practically hanging off the bed. She saw two feet, two long legs...

"Oh my God!!" Alex almost dropped the flashlight at what was shown.

Justin chuckled. "It's nothing you haven't seen before Lexia."

"YOU ARE NAKED!" She yelled.

"Nice observation." He stated in a monotone voice.

She knew her face was burning red as she fumbled with the flashlight, keeping the beam of light on the carpet. "Justin, are you insane? It's completely dark in this house. The power just went out, probably for the night, and here you are butt naked on the bed? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"

"Well..." She could hear the bed shift and move and she didn't dare look to see what he was doing. "...I was just thinking, its pitch black. You cant study...I cant sleep. What else is there to do?" His low, husky voice was getting closer and closer to her.

She gasped when the spotlight where she was holding the flashlight highlighted his cute toes and feet. She could see the shadow of his hand as he reached for her flashlight and turned it off. She was immersed in blackness and the only sound of her own ragged breathing and the rumbling thunder and rain. She heard the thud of the flashlight somewhere on the carpet.

"Justin..." She whispered in a scared, shy voice.

Suddenly his hands were on her, traveling down the length of her arms and grasping her hands. "Lexia...shhh..." His hands tugged on hers and the next thing she knew he was pulling her from her safe spot by the door. Suddenly she felt him move, guessing that he sat on the bed as his hands fell to her hips and began playing with the waistline of her cotton sweatpants.

Lightening flashed for a moment and she was able to catch a glimpse of him. He was staring up at her as his hands fumbled under her shirt. "Just go with it baby..."

"But..." She began to protest but before she was able to respond he had somehow managed to get her on his bed. She felt his lips wander, looking for her own as they nibbled up her neck, over her chin and to her mouth.

He pulled away after just one small kiss and groaned. "I want you so bad, Alexandria."

She didn't know what to say. She wasn't really expecting this, and was still in this state of shock. Never before had he had it all planned like this. Every other time they just kinda got lost in the moment and made their way up to this point. But...this was different.

And she didn't really know if she liked this forwardness as much as the other slow stuff.

Before she knew it, her shirt was lying on the floor and he was working on her pants. Once he got them down to her ankles she willingly kicked them off for him. His arms found her waist and he pulled her barely clothed body against his non-clothed one. She could feel his hot breath against his neck as his fingertips gazed, barely, up her sides making chill bumps appear all over her skin.

"Lexia, I need you...please..." His low smooth voice became a barely audible whisper. "...touch me."

She had never heard this type of desperation on his voice and she had to wonder if there was something a lot more than just sexual frustration going on in that brain and body of his. The sigh, no the whimper that escaped his mouth when her lips gazed the middle of his collar confirmed for her that there was a lot more going on.

But right now, it wasn't time to try and figure out this mystery of a man that laid beside her, sighing at her touch. Right now was her time to SHOW him how much she loved and needed him.

She would worry about all that other stuff later...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story