"What is she doin here?"

"I can't believe it."

"Wow, what a surprise!"

A few different statements were made when the crowd of people saw her gold Acura pull into the parking lot and park in a space. She stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut, like she was mad at the world.

A few guys whistled lowly at her appearance as she strutted towards the group. Plain white flip-flops adorned her feet, while a rather short white skirt with blue flowers hugged tightly on her hips. A button down cherry red tee shirt, that matched the color of her full lips, was on her top half with only the three middle buttons buttoned.

"Hey Meredith, glad to see you came to hang out." One of the girls said. She just nodded in response and look around the group, finally letting her eyes find the one she had come looking for. He stared back into her brown eyes for a moment, letting a small smirk come to his face. She returned it and moved her gaze back to some other people.

A few minutes later the group had separated. A few people had left, some people had showed up, but it was the last thing that was on to two of the minds of people there.

Meredith leaned over one of the cars there, letting her elbows support her as she talked with some people. Everyone was just hanging out talking and partying in a vacant parking lot outside of one of the studios. They came there often, but she rarely did. She had her reasons.

She turned her head to the side and caught Justin staring at her body. She watched as his eyes traveled up her legs and rest on her butt for a few moments before moving his gaze to hers. Justin licked his lips seductively and leaned back against one of the SUV's parked there, crossing his arms over his chest and just staring at her.

She smiled and turned to the people she had been talking to and excused herself. Her lean body stood straight up and walked over to his slim frame. He didn't move his head as she stared up at him, but instead looked at her through the bottoms of his eyelids.

"Hey."

"Hi, you look...nice." He half smiled and let her hands rest on his crossed arms.

"So do you." She giggled at his normal appearance of jeans and a tight tee shirt.

"What brings you out tonight?" He let his arms drop to his sides as she turned around and pressed her back into his front.

He groaned when she pressed her curvaceous butt right into his crotch. She chuckled and rotated her hips so that he would notice, but no one else would. "YOU do, sexy."

He closed his eyes for a moment and tried to control the urges to grab her hips and direct her slow torturous movements himself. "Oh really?"

"Yeah..." She breathed, turning her head to the side and up so that she could look at him. "...I was all alone at home, and I was thinking about you, and what we did on the kitchen island, and in the shower, and in my bed, and in your bed, and in your computer chair, and on the floor of the playroom, and.."

"Ok, I get your..." His eyes widened as she started sliding her curves right over his hardening length, up and down and back up again. "...point."

"So you know why I'm here, now what are we going to do about it?" She stopped, turned and crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on the car opposite of Justin. His hands immediately clasped together and covered the front of his jeans. He narrowed his eyes at her. She knew she had exited him, and now she was leaving him hanging.

"You tell me, you started it." His voice was low and husky.

"Where's your car." It was more a statement than a question and before she knew it, Justin had grabbed her wrist and was dragging her towards his blue BMW that was located in the darkest, most remote section of the parking lot.

"Bye Justin, Meredith." A few people yelled. Meredith turned to wave, and Justin just marched on to his car.

He let go of her arm, fiddled with his keys and opened his car door to his covered convertible.

But it was slammed shut. He turned to see what was going on and his back was pressed into the door, as her body was pressed into him.

"God Meredith..." He let her ass "caress" him and she went all out. She twisted and rotated her hips. Her lower back dipped to press into him and she moved down to the ground and then right back up to him again. "..you tease."

She laughed, but stopped when she felt his hand press into her stomach forcing her back into him. His lips lowered to her neck and sucked on her flesh softly but steadily. His hands traveled upward to the curve of her breast, and finally he cupped her mounds and gently massaged them as her butt slowly rubbed him.

"Meredith, are you wearing a bra?"

"nnnooo..." She drug out. Her neck turned to make sure no one was watching their little dance of foreplay. "Dang Mere, the things you do to me."

She smiled and let her head fall back against his shoulder, as his lips moved up to her earlobe and sucked it in his wet mouth. One of his hands let go of the tight grip he had on her breast and moved down to the hem of her skirt. He rubbed back and forth against her stomach, as she rubbed up and down against his length. "Lower.." She whispered.

He smiled against her cheek. As his hand traveled down to the hem of her skirt, her head turned to find his mouth. She slowly sucked his bottom lip between hers and pulled back releasing it, as his hand tickled up her thigh.

His lips covered her own and his tongue plunged into her mouth in a wild kiss. But he stopped mid-kiss when he reached the part he wanted on her body. His eyes opened and he pulled his face away from hers. "Meredith..."

"yyyeeesss." She groaned, her eyes squeezed shut as she moved herself on his hand.

"You are such a bad girl. No bra, AND no underwear, dang girl." She just smiled but it fell into and open mouth when his long middle finger slid into her warmth. She bucked her hips against him, causing her butt to push back into his hips even more.

It was becoming harder and harder for them to control themselves.

Soon a second finger entered her soaked self. She had to bite her lips to keep from groaning too loud. When a third finger entered her, she reached behind her with one hand and grabbed his straining cock through his clothing. His teeth gently bit into her shoulder and he begun to thumb her clit making her whimper. Her other hand steadied his wrist so she could rid his hand of movement and "ride" at her own pace. She continued to randomly squeeze and feel him through his jeans and soon her head shook back and forth and her thighs trapped his hand under her body and she let her juices flow in an intense orgasm.

She panted for air and had long ago let his hard rock out of her grasp as she controlled her body. Finally her thighs relaxed and he removed his fingers and hand from her. When she turned around, her eyes immediately fell to the painful bulge against the denim covering his crotch. She took a deep breath and watched him suck his three fingers, tasting her.

"Mmmmm." He moaned dropping his hand back to his side.

"Get in the car and let me re-pay you."

Before he could think she had disappeared around the back of the car and had got in the passenger's seat. He opened his car door and sat down, putting the keys in the ignition.

"We aren't going anywhere." She smirked. "Just leave the radio on." He looked at her completely shocked.

What they had just done was really out of bounds, but no one was watching. But what was she suggesting? He was for the first time, unsure of her actions.

She pulled a CD out of the case she had found and put it in the player. She skipped to her desired song and turned in her seat to face him. "I LOVE this song." She smiled at him.

"I know."

She leaned over the console and smiled at him seductively.

Justin looked over his shoulder at the crowed a few yards away. "Meredith, do you think this is a good idea? I mean anyone could come and see us. And knowing you and me, this thing his going to be bumpin and- "

His breath caught in his throat when he look down at his lap and saw that she was leaning over the console completely staring at the arousal in his boxers. She some how had managed to get his button undone and zipper down already.

"Meredith, what are you-ohhhhh" Needless to say, she pulled him through the slit in his boxers and held on to his base as her tongue flicked across the tip. Her lips closed around the end and she started to suck lightly, pressing her tongue straight into him. With a loud pop, she pulled away.

"Want me to stop, now?"

"Hell no."

She smiled and licked her smudged cherry lips, from their kiss, and attached them to the underneath of him, lightly kissing down him. She moved her head around to the top and licked up to his tip, ignoring his moans for more. Her wet tongue swiveled around his tip and she paused for her favorite line and breathed against his sensitive skin. "Make you wet...in-between your thighs." The vibration of her lips caused his hands to fly her brown hair and tangle his fingers in it. His hips thrusted towards her face, trying to get her to take all of him in, which she hadn't done yet.

"Meredith, please, stop teasing." He forced out through clenched teeth.

She looked up at him and his closed eyes squinted open to look at her. She smiled, licked her red lips and whispered. "Yes master."

Her open mouth hovered over him and she connected eyes with him, flicked her tongue out to swipe away the pre-cum, and then slid her lips in the shape of and "o" down to the base. Her lips were on the cotton material of his boxers and his tip was pressing against the back of her throat. She relaxed her throat muscles and then swallowed taking a bit of him in and causing him to...

"MEREDITH GOSH YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!" He screamed.

She giggled around him, causing him to squirm underneath her. Her consistent HARD sucking was beginning to hurt and he knew what that meant.

"I'm so close." He panted. Meredith's tongue pressed into the underneath of his cock and while one hand steadied her bent frame in the car, her other hand reached into the material of his jeans and squeezed his balls gently while her mouth sucked him like a straw.

And just like a straw his liquid shot into her mouth. She sucked until he was completely empty and then she sat up and looked at his trembling figure. She grinned and gulped swallowing all his cum.

"Damnnnn." He let his head fall back against the headrest and sighed trying to find his breath.

"I'm glad you liked that."

"Ohh you have no idea." He said hoarsely.

"Actually I do." He chuckled and looked over at her. She stared at him and leaned her back against the door and window of his car. "Ya know what?"

"Whut?" He smirked at her, but his gaze traveled down her body. Her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt. His blue eyes went further down and she slightly parted her legs to give him a view of what was "his" and only his.

"The Roadster hasn't "bumped" yet." She winked at him and he shook his head knowingly. Her hand went out to press repeat on the CD player and she turned back to stare in his eyes. "I want you so bad, it hurts. And I'm going to have you..." She looked down to his lap where his cock was slowly coming back to attention. "...RIGHT now."

"You are always horny aren't you?"

"Well you always seem to think I am." She rolled her eyes and managed to crawl over the console to his lap. Both her knees bent beside his hips, but her back was resting against the steering wheel, so there was a little space in-between them.

"I'm usually right aren't I?" He whispered as her face came dangerously close to hers. She smiled and kissed him slowly and passionately, sucking his tongue into her warm mouth. She smiled against his lips when she felt his now hard cock brush against the inside of her thigh.

"Baby, you are ALWAYS right." She grinned and reached her hand down to the side and pulled the lever to let his car seat go back. Her hands were placed on the top of the car seat and she leaned down to kiss his lips, cheek, eyes, forehead, chin, neck, jawbone, ear, anything she could find. His hands worked on the three buttons of her shirt and once they were unbuttoned his hands immediately found and cupped her breast, playing with her rock hard nipples as she groaned against his skin. Her chocolate eyes looked up out of the back window to make sure no one was spying on them.

She abruptly sat up, shrugged her shirt off and motioned for him to sit up. He did as she said and her hands found the bottom hem of his tight shirt and pulled up wards, throwing both their clothing in the passenger's seat while he leaned back down. His hands gripped her hips and slowly bunched up the small amount of material her short skirt had, as she stayed hunched over him. His head tilted up and he clamped his lips onto one of her peeked buds. His hands went to the back of her thighs and moved up to caress her ass.

"You ready for me?" She pulled her body slightly away and looked down at his fully reclined and cut body.

"Oh yeah, bring it on babe." He smirked.

Her hands ran down his chest to his stomach where she pressed her hands and balanced herself. Her hips raised over him and she bit her lip as the head of his swollen cock entered her wet and swollen lips. His fingers dug into the flesh of her ass and he moaned as she swiveled just the end of him inside of her.

His jaw clenched and his hands moved to her hips. "This is no time to be a tease." His hands forced her down on him and she immediately sucked all of him in. They both stayed like that suspended in time; groaning each other's names and becoming accustomed to each others contours, sizes, and shapes.

Meredith took in a shaky breath, rolled her neck around to look at him and moved her hands off his stomach and to other places. Her left hand held on the passenger side headrest while her right gripped the unused seat belt.

"Ohh, fuck me." She growled and with that she pulled all the way off him and slammed her body back down on him. It went on like that for about a minute, her abruptly pulling off him one beat of the song and slamming back on him another as he stared at her bouncing breast. But soon the hard, painful slamming of their bodies stopped and a more quickened, rhythmic, dance had ensued. She was now sliding up and down his length with each slow beat of the song. She breathed and sang along to the words as he moaned loudly.

Her hands fell away from the two objects she was clutching to and fell to his chest and up around his shoulders letting her chest leaned down and pressed into his. Both of their bodies felt like wind-up toys. Being wound and wound until finally they couldn't take it anymore and exploded. They were so close to that point. Meredith's hands pushed her almost exhausted body away from his sweat drenched one and off him a little bit so she could look down into his eyes.

"I'm about to cum." He groaned.

"Me too." Her voice cracked and whined as he thrusted up to meet her movements.

She rocked her hips back and forth, did a circular motion on him and slammed down on him, but all did was make her tighter and more close to the edge than ever before.

Finally his hands gripped her butt and he lifted her completely off him and made sure she was looking right at him and he plunged her warm, tight, sticky wetness down on his steel length. Her head flew back, her spine arched and his warm load shot into her like a bullet as she flooded his twitching member.

Minutes later a tired groan bubbled up from the back of his throat. "You are too good to me." Justin whispered as she slumped her body from its strained position. She lazily opened her eyes and smiled genuinely at him. Her trembling hands reached over to the passenger side and grabbed their shirts and threw his to him. They put back on their clothing, with her skirt still around her waist and him still snugly fitted into her. He moved the back of his seat up into sitting position and grabbed the back of her head and pressed her mouth into his without warning.

Their tongues mingled and lips sucked at each other and finally he pulled away, rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her back, hugging her like he knew she loved.

"Umm Justin?" She said nervously, chuckling.

"What babe?" He breathed into her neck.

"I think we've been caught."

His body stiffed around hers and he slowly pulled away to see who it was. He looked behind him and saw that there were no cars left in the parking lot except for a white police car.

"Not good, Meredith." Justin's eyes widened. She smiled, petted his cheek and opened his car door and stepped out. Just as she was readjusting her skirt a police officer stepped out of the car.

"Excuse me miss, you realize you shouldn't be loitering in this area."

She pouted her lips, batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly. "Oh yes sir, we were JUST leaving, weren't we Justy?"

Justin quickly zipped up his pants and stood out of the car. "Ohh yeah, leaving, right."

The officer stared at them strangely noticing their sweaty forehead and flushed faces.

"Leaving, now. Car keys?" Meredith stated sweetly and forcefully at her companion.

Justin stared at her blankly and finally sighed and handed her the keys to his beloved car.

He walked around to the passenger side and got in. His eyes watched as she "accidentally" dropped the keys and bent over straight in front of the policeman. Justin snickered when he saw the policeman's eyes bug out and mouth drop. But before a comment could be made Meredith was backing out of the parking space and heading out of the parking lot.

He shook his head thinking about what had to have been running through that officer's head by now, seeing she had no panties on. "You are SUCH a tease."

She smiled and turned up the radio that was still play "how does it feel" on repeat. "So?"

"So, what about your car. Just gonna leave it there?"

"I'll come by and get it in the morning." She smiled.

"Morning, eh?" He raised an eyebrow and moved his hand to rest on her upper thigh.

She looked down at it, smiled and looked back at the road. She chuckled as his fingers started tickling the part where her leg connected to her hip. "Yeah, its only 11 o'clock. We got all night, and like you say I'm ALWAYS horny."


Completed
Mere is the author of 28 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: carsex