Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a note: This chapter back tracks a little and doesn't quite start where the last left off.  I hope it's not too confusing. It goes back in time a bit, but from JT's POV.  I hope you enjoy :)

 Because you're sweet and lovely girl I love you
Because you're sweet and lovely girl it's true
I love you more than ever girl I do
I want you in the morining girl I love you
I want you at the moment I feel blue
I'm living every moment girl for you

     -"For You, Blue" - The Beatles

I feel like its judgment day or something.  I can’t help but fidget in my seat as I make my way toward the recording studio and Abbey. 

 

I haven’t talked to her since that night at the hotel party.  I couldn’t bring myself to call, so I just dealt with Sadie to make sure business was running smoothly.  Sadie didn’t mention anything either, other than Abbey being healthy and focused, so I have no idea where things stand between us.

 

I’ve been back in the States for a couple of days now.  I took two days off when I got home so I could catch up on some sleep and adjust back to this time zone.  It was so nice to be in my own bed with my dogs and all my stuff around me.  I had a blast over seas and all of the shows went really well, but it’s nice to be home.  I’m excited to have nothing serious on my docket for the next couple of months, aside from helping Abbey in the studio.  It’ll be a nice break.

 

I park my car in the studio lot and take a second to calm myself down.  I’m afraid that she’s going to be really upset with me.  I figure that I should probably apologize for everything that happened, even though I’m not sorry about it.  I just don’t want her to be mad at me.

 

The studio is filled with men, Abbey being the only girl.  I grasp hands with Bruce and some of the others in the room.  I’ve known these guys for a couple of years and I really appreciate their work style, which is why I wanted to have them work with Abbey.  Speaking of, she’s coming out of the booth and I should probably close my mouth before I start to drool.  That girl is a sight for sore eyes, I tell ya.  She looks good in a pair of William Rast jeans (yeah, I’m a genius) and a white button down shirt.  I like it when she stays casual.

 

“Hey Jude.”

 

“Hey boss man.”  She looks a little petrified to see me but she’s hiding it well.  I move my eyes away and speak to Bruce so I don’t keep staring at her and make her really uncomfortable.

 

“This is the latest song we’ve been working on,” He starts to play a track and I listen carefully.  It’s a little far from Abbey’s usual acoustic stuff, but it’s not too bad.  I’m not sure what direction this album will be headed, though, and I don’t want to stray really far from Abbey’s usual style.  It could compromise her fan base.

 

“It’s a little funky for you, Jude, but I like it.”  She looks slightly disappointed at my reaction, but I can’t say much else because Bruce has started the next song.  This one’s a little more rock and roll and I really think it fits her.  Her voice sounds incredible and I can hear a little bit of her guitar style.  “Oh, I like this one.”

 

“Yeah, me too.”  She’s acting shy and it reminds me of the first time we ever worked together in the studio.  I almost want to laugh because I know that my Abbey is not shy at all, but I can understand that there’s a definite tension between us.

 

“Not bad, guys, this is some great material.  I think we can definitely make something of this stuff.”  I grin at her, the urge to laugh growing as her cheeks flush pink.  I cannot believe she’s this unnerved by me.  I hope that she’s unnerved in a good way, though, because it would really suck if she were pissed at me. 

 

Bruce starts to play me a couple of hooks that he’s thinking about using with Abbey, and I sit back and listen intently, trying not to think about Abbey being so close.  I know that I can often get sidetracked with things, especially when I’d rather have my thoughts focused on the girl a few feet away from me, but I take her music as seriously as I take my own and I would hate to steer her wrong in anyway.  I take a glace over at her, wanting to see her reaction to the music but she’s lost in space.

 

“What do you think, Abbey?”  Bruce’s voice startles her and she looks up at as, confused.

 

“Huh?” Her cheeks pink again as all eyes turn to her.

 

“I asked what you think about this hook.”  He laughs a little, “I think we’ve lost her, boys.  She has been stuck in this studio all day long; I’m not surprised that she’s checked out.”

 

“I have no checked out!” She defends, “I just get lost when you all start talking technical.  I’m just the singer, here, you guys do the hard stuff.”  The men in the room all laugh and she visibly relaxes into the couch she’s on.  I hate to make her tense up again, but I know that we need to take care of some stuff before things go any further.

 

“Well, I think it’s time to call it a day, anyway.”  I start, getting up so I can shake hands and bid goodbye to everyone.  “I need to speak with Abbey privately.”  She looks scared.

 

I make my way around the room, saying a few things to people about meeting up soon.  After a minute or two, it’s just me and Abbey in the studio.  The tension in this room can be cut with a knife.

 

“How have you been?”  I decide to start off easy.  I cross my arms over my chest and lean back against the counter, watching her carefully.  She is so beautiful.  I could honestly stare at her all day, as creepy as that sounds.

 

“Good.  The appearances in New York were awesome and they went really well.”  She twists her hands as she speaks, uncomfortable.  I nod slightly, knowing that I need to apologize and hoping that things can get back to normal with us.  I miss her, a lot.

 

“Listen, Jude, I’m sorry-” She stands up, moving across the room and heading straight towards me.  My words get cut off when she places her hands on my face, cupping my cheeks and looking up at me with a determined look.  I stare at her with wide eyes, licking my lips and trying very hard not to lean in and kiss her.  This is her show here.

 

“Shut up.”  I close my mouth and do as she says.  Hey eyes flutter closed and she moves toward me, gently touching her lips to mine.  That’s about all it takes, and I have to touch her.

 

I gently grab her hips, loving the small strip of skin I can feel between her pants and her shirt.  When I feel her tongue trace my bottom lip, I let out a groan and bring her in closer, flush up against my body.  This is heaven and torture at the same time.  I can’t believe that she initiated this kiss and I am completely enjoying it, but I’m also trying very had to restrain myself.  I just might rip her clothes off of her body and I know that this isn’t the place to do that.

 

I try and keep things slow, but she’s pushing herself into me and I can’t help it when my hands travel over her hips and down to her ass.  I love her ass.  I grab it a little, eliciting a giggle from her lips and I start to move her backwards, toward the couch.  I need a little more contact than this.  Her knees buckle as we reach the couch and I watch as she lays down, looking up at me with this little grin.  I settle myself over her, lying in between her legs and I start to kiss her neck, wanting to taste her skin.

 

“I’ve been wanting to do this for a long fucking time, Abbey Rhodes.”  I nibble at her mouth, loving the reaction I’m getting.  Her legs wrap around my torso and I know that she can feel my arousal through my jeans but I don’t really care.  I take a second to move my mouth downward, using my tongue to blaze a trail of kiss down her chest and into the dip of her shirt.  The soft mounds of her breasts are visible in the opening and I pay them some attention before moving back up to her and giving her a hard, long kiss.

 

She’s responding to my touch just as I’d always dreamed she would, and it’s all I can do not to rip off her clothing right here.  She’s letting out these little whispers of breath and these small sounds and I am so hard at this point it might be difficult to walk.  Through the haze of sex on my brain I do manage to remember that this is not where I imagined seducing Abbey for the first time (although, I have had plenty of dirty thoughts about being in the studio) and I push myself off of her slightly so I can catch my breath.

 

“Fuck, Abbey. We need to stop.”

 

She looks a little scared and disappointed at that, so I quickly explain so I don’t give her the wrong idea.

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to do this,” I take a minute to admire the body underneath me and I get some satisfaction when she blushes, “I do.  But I’ve waited too damn long for this and I don’t want our first time together to be in a random studio room where anyone could walk in at any moment.”  I trail my fingers over the soft skin of her collar bone and down to the swell of her breasts again.  I really want to see her naked.  “No, I want to be able to seduce you the right way so there’s absolutely no doubt in your mind how I feel about you.”

 

She gives me a look that I can’t quite read, but she quickly smirks at me, running her hands up and over my head, digging into what little hair I have.

 

“You’re not afraid that if we stop now I’m going to over think everything and run away from you?”

 

I grin at that, slightly unsure, but I’m certainly not going to let her know that.  “No, I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten you wound tight enough that you won’t be able to walk away.  You’re too curious now.”

 

There’s a pause and I’m afraid I’ve made a mistake, but her answer is enough to get me jumping up off the couch and practically dragging her out the door.  “Then let’s get out of here.”

 

“Want to come back to my place?  I’ll make you dinner.”  I throw in dinner because I don’t want Abbey to think I’m just trying to get her into bed.  That’s the ultimate goal, but I think I could hold off a little while longer.

 

“Sure.”  She hesitates so I grab her gently before she steps out the door and plant a soft kiss on her.  She smiles and I wonder how I ever held my feelings at bay for such a long time.

 

We exit the studio, going to our respective vehicles and I throw her a wink before getting into my car and heading toward my house.  I’m a little nervous that she’s going to get herself psyched out on the ride to my place and she’ll back out on me.  I’m not completely sure how she feels about me, but I’m hoping that my instincts are right.  If she didn’t have some sort of feelings for me she probably would’ve slapped me the first time I kissed her, and I know she wouldn’t have made out with me on the couch at the studio.

 

God, that was such a good make out session.

 

Sometimes, kissing is better than anything else.  Obviously I like sex, what red blooded male doesn’t? But sometimes I just like to kiss and touch and let every sense get heightened without actually having sex.  It keeps things interesting and hot, and it certainly keeps the girl wanting more. 

 

I hope to any higher power that this is not one of those times…but it’s nice nonetheless.

 

It doesn’t take long for us to get to my place.  I have the pick of studios and I like to keep close to home when I’m recording.  It’s a nice perk.

 

I’m pretty nervous at the moment.  Usually I have a plan and a method of getting what I want, but with Abbey it’s all different and I have no idea what I’m going to do.  I know that I want to touch her as much as possible, but I think it sounds a little sleazy to bring her back to my place and just throw her right on into bed.  Plus, I did offer to get her dinner.  Maybe this situation calls for a slightly different tactic.  Maybe I should do the opposite of what she expects and make her come to me.

 

I’m probably risking an amazing night of sex by leaving things in her hands, but if it doesn’t happen tonight I know it’ll happen soon.  I can’t wait much longer.

 

I enter in the security code to the gate in my driveway and pull up to the garage, watching Abbey follow in the rear view mirror.  I climb out of the car, waiting for her to do the same, before I walk in her direction and pull her into my arms.  I need to make sure she’s still with me.

 

I plant a long, linger kiss on her mouth.  When I pull back she’s got a silly grin on her face.  “What was that for?”  She licks her lips and I have to kiss her one more time.

 

“For those doubts in your mind.  I know that you were doing some heavy thinking on the way over, I just wanted to reassure you that I haven’t changed my mind about how I feel.”  She laughs at this and I can’t help but smile back.

 

I grab her hand, leading her into the house and then the kitchen.  I know I probably have something in my freezer or fridge that I can cook up for us.  I just hope there’s more than frozen pizza and beer.  Luckily, I find some steaks and potato salad that Rachel must have put in there.  I hope she wasn’t saving it, because I’m going to cook it tonight.

 

“Steak ok?”  I know she’s not a vegetarian, but I want to make sure before I cook anything.

 

“Sounds good.  Do you have any beer?”  I throw her a look that tells her not to be silly.  This is my house, of course I have beer.  I show her the selection in the fridge and she grabs one, popping the top and taking a long swig.  I like it when girls aren’t afraid to drink a cold one.

 

We venture out onto my deck so I can fire up the grill and start cooking.  Abbey gets comfortable on a lounge chair and I admire how beautiful she looks in the setting sun.  I am turning into such a sap.  It’s great.

 

The cooking doesn’t take long, and I set up all the food on the patio table.  I’m nervous, as if I’ve never been on a date before, but I get a little comfort from the fact that she looks nervous too.  If I think about it, this is a little weird.  I mean, I’m sitting on my deck having completely dirty thoughts about the girl I’ve seen as a quasi-little sister for the past year and a half.  I don’t see her like that anymore.

 

“Thanks for making me dinner.”  She shyly compliments me from across the table and it’s taking all that I have in me to restrain myself.  I don’t know why I decided to let her come to me, but I’m starting to rethink that decision.  I want this girl and in a bad way.

 

“You’re welcome.”  I take a long drink of my beer and try to slow down my eating.  I don’t want to give myself a stomach ache because I want to rush through dinner and head straight for dessert.  “Are you OK?”  I ask, scared by her shyness.

 

“Yeah, I’m OK.”  She smiles and I practically melt.  “I guess this just seems a little surreal to me.  I mean, you’re my boss man and I’m sitting at your house, eating dinner and wondering when you’re actually going to come over here and kiss me again.”

 

Well, well.  I didn’t know she could be so bold.  I raise my eyebrow at her, a smirk settled on my lips.

 

“Oh yeah?”  I take the last swig of my beer and push my chair back.  Fuck this, I’m gonna go get what I want.

 

I saunter over to Abbey’s chair, placing my hands on the arm rest so I can lean over her and not fall.  She closes her eyes and I take a second to admire her before gently placing my lips on hers.  I will get what I want, but I’m going to take my time doing it. 

 

It starts out slow, and I can taste traces of beer and salt on her lips, which is actually pretty sexy.  She gives in to me, running her hands up and over my shoulders so she can hold on.  I leave my hands planted on the arm rests, not wanting to rush this, but I don’t hesitate to nibble on her ear and trace my tongue down her neck.

 

She moans quietly, her grip on my shoulders tightening.  I know that I can’t hold out much longer, so I reach up to grab her hands and pull her out of the chair.  I want body contact.  She leans into me, pulling me close enough that I can feel her heartbeat in her chest.  Leaning back, finding the table with my hand as I sit down and pull her in between my legs.  I skim my hands down her side and slip them under her shirt, loving the warm skin that I find there.  Her lips leave my mouth and travel down my neck and when she starts to suck on my collar bone I let out a satisfied moan.

 

“Can we go inside?”  She asks between kisses and I have no objection to that idea.  Grabbing her just under the ass, I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as I carry her inside.  I stumble a little as I make my way to the stairs, struggling to keep some composure as she starts to torture my ear with her teeth.

 

“Jesus, you’re gonna have to stop that if you want to make it to my bedroom.”  I grunt out.  She laughs, releasing her legs from my waist and sliding down my body.  Sweet Jesus that feels good.  I let her take the lead when she grabs my hands and leads me up the staircase.  She’s been in my house before so she knows where my room is, but I catch myself thinking that I never thought she would be guiding me there so we could get it on.  I won’t complain, though, not at all.

 

As soon as we reach the room all bets are off.  I can’t take much more of this teasing thing and I really, really want to see her naked.

 

I bring her to me, making short work of the button down she’s got on.  I think I may have ripped a button off in my haste, but I don’t care.  She’s got her hands at the button of my jeans and I can feel her fingers brushing the skin of my lower stomach.

 

“Take these off.”  She growls.  This is a side of Abbey Rhodes that I never imagined I would see.  It’s turning me on, though, and I do as she asks, sliding the denim to the floor before doing the same to her.  Good god, I haven’t even gotten her completely naked yet and I’m already close to the edge.

 

She has on these simple black panties and a matching bra, but I don’t stop and stare too long before I’m moving us back toward the bed and working at getting the clasp of her bra undone at the same time.  She slides her hands into my boxers and I hiss as her warm fingers wrap around the length of me.  Once we reach the bed, she lets go and hops up, sliding toward the headboard and giving me an entirely seductive look.

 

“You are fucking gorgeous.”  I enjoy the blush that comes to her cheeks.  I crawl up the bed, making my way to settle over her body.  Before I lie down completely, I shed my boxers and rid her of her panties.  I catch my breath, admiring the long, lean body beneath me as I settle over her. 

 

She feels so good.  Her skin is soft and warm and her hands have started to get acquainted with my body.  I know that I can’t hold out much longer, but I still want to try and take this slow.  Our hips our touching and I’m dangerously close to being inside her.  I can tell she wants me to hurry up because she’s rubbing her hips into me.  I chuckle a little at the frustrated sigh that comes out of her mouth.

 

“Patience, Jude.” I take a minute to let my lips travel down her body.  She squirms beneath me and I focus on my task so I don’t steer off course.  When I reach my destination, I take a second to suck on the inside of her thigh before moving over an inch or so and letting my tongue taste her.

 

“Oh my,” Her body writhes as I get her worked up.  “Justin, get up here.”  She pulls on my shoulders and I take one last taste of her before giving in to her request.  She kisses me, long and hard, and I’m momentarily distracted so I don’t notice that she’s moved us until I feel the length of me slide into her warmth.

 

“Fuck,” I breathe out.  We stay still for a moment and I can’t believe that I’d ever waited as long as I did.  She feels like heaven. 

 

Her hips move slowly and we both take a sharp breath at the sensation.  “Damn, you feel good.”  Her breath is hot against my ear and I grin.  I start to take control of our rhythm, keeping it slow and enjoying the tension I’m building in her.  I can feel her need to move faster but I refuse.  I want this to last a very long time.  I capture her lips in a searing kiss as her hands slide down my back and she grabs onto my ass.  She’s trying her best to get me to speed up and I can’t help but give in a little because the friction between us is too much for me to take.

 

From there, things start to get hot and sweaty pretty quickly.  I’ve got her wrapped tights, my face buried in the crook of her neck and her legs are tightly secured around my waist.

 

“Justin…I’m…”  She struggles to speak as I pick up our pace and move faster within her.  I can tell she’s close.  Hell, so am I.

 

“Me too, Jude.”  She arches her back and I plunge deeper inside her than I thought I could go.  It doesn’t take much more for her to tumble over the edge, and as I feel her tighten around me I fall with her. 

 

The orgasm is incredibly and I can feel myself convulsing quite a few moments later.  She’s breathing heavily, letting out these small little moans as she continues to come.  I slide in and out a couple more times before removing myself from her entirely and falling onto the bed beside her.

 

“Why didn’t we do that a long time ago?”  I ask as I place kisses on her sweaty brow.

 

“Fuck if I know, Boss man, but I think we should do it again.”  Her grin is evil and I like it.

 

I like it a lot.

Chapter End Notes:
Finally, aye?  I hope you all like it, I tried to give them plenty of sexy time.  Just for all my favorite readers :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers tourj