Chapter 12
When Jen is deciding what to wear Katie comes in and says " What are you going to wear Jen"" Were just going down to the resturant besides I don't have to look great for Justin"" Yes you do Jen what about makeup"" No he said casual and besides were going late and the media won't bother us"
 At the hotel restaurant for Jen says “ J did you ever think that we would end up becoming a couple?” as she holds on to his hand across the table

“ Well yes and no because I did not want to ruin our friendship” he says and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

After they come back from dinner Jen says how are going to make this relationship work when we both go back to our jobs”

“ Jen relax we will make this work ok I love you”

“ I love you too it's just that i'll miss you alot" shesays as they walk back to there hotel room" I'll miss you too but I have had a long distance realtionship before" " I know but still we will still see each other once every couple of months"" No we won't I will make an effort to come see you Jen or maybe you can come and see me"" yeah that't true too" she says as she wraps her arms around him

The next week the guys are in Memphis because they have a show there.

“ Jen you coming to my house to see my family with the rest of us”

“ Yeah after I schedule my classes online for next semester with Katie”

“ Ok see you in a little bit” Justin says as he gives her a quick kiss.

Later on when they all get to Justin’s house Justin’s brothers Steven and Jonathan.

When they see Jen they say, “ Jen how are you?”

“ I’m good did Justin tell you the news” she says as she gives them a hug

“ What news?”

“ Well guys Jen is my girlfriend now”

“ Cool  Steven says Later on Justin's mom pulls him aside and says" I never would have of thought you and Jen would be together but you both look really happy"" I am I love her and she makes me happy"
 
After dinner Jen says to Katie “ready to go back to the hotel”

“ Yeah we have to get ready to pack for the next city anyway”

“ Justin Katie and I leaving to go back to the hotel just to have a girls night in ok”

“ Ok the other guys are coming back later ok I’ll see you girls in the morning ok”

“ Ok bye Justin Love you” Jen says and kisses him

After they leave Justin’s grandma says, “ You guys look so happy together”

“ Thanks I am glad everybody is gald  we are together I love her so much I do not know what I would do without her”

Lynn says “ So I heard you and Jen stay in a hotel room together” she says with a questionable look

“ Mom relax we have not slept together and besides if I made a move on Jen she would flip”" Justin don't let Jen get away and don't scare her off"" Mom I won't relax"

When Jen and Katie get back to the hotel ‘ Katie says how you slept with him yet”

“ No god Katie we've only just begun dating”. Jen says


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story