Two weeks later the night before Jen and Katie leave they spend time with the guys. After they all hang out Jen is staying the night in Justin’s room.

“ Well I am all packed for tomorrow morning “

“ Jen I do not want you to leave I love you too much”

“ I know Justin but after this semester I’ll be known as Miss Holden when I become a teacher for first grade”

“ That’s going to be weird when you are a teacher because you will be teaching little kids now”

“ So I teach Jonathan and Steven stuff but not school stuff” Jen says and gives Justin a long passionate kiss

As they are kissing Jen says, “ My back is killing me”

“ How about I give you a massage”

“ Ok sure”

Jen lies down on the bed  and removes her shirt and Justin runs his hands up and down her back.

“ That feels good J’’ she says as he is kneading the muscles in her back. 

When he is done they are making out and one of Justin’s hands start to pull down one of her bra straps.

When Jen feels his hands on her breasts  she says

 “ Ok J we have to stop”

“ Why Jen”

“ Because you know why ”

“ Jen we've been together for two months and it's killing me not to have sex  ”

“ Sorry J but i'm not ready"

" But Jen come on it's starting to get old"

“ Fine you feel that way then go screw another girl then ” she says putting on her shirt

" No Jen I will not do that because I love you"

" Okay then if you can't deal with what I want then I think we should breakup" she then slams door and walks out of Justin's hotel room leaving Justin just standing ans staring at the door waiting for to come back.

When Jen returns to Katie's room she has tears runnig down her face.

" What happend Jen?" Katie asks

" I think Justin and I broke up because i won't have sex with him yet"

" Oh Jen i'm sure he was just upset and did not mean it"

" Yes he did mean it Katie and he said he does not want to wait around for me"

Just then Justin comes in the door and Katie leaves them alone for a minute.

" Jen we need to talk" he says and sits on the floor next to her.

" I'm sorry Jen  I should respect your morals"

" I'm sorry to J I overeacted a little bit"

" Yeah I guess I should get used to it since you know you overacting since we will be in a realtionship"

" You mean you're not breaking up with me?"

" No of course not you me happy and I love you" he says wrapping his arms around her

" I love you too"  and they kiss

Then Katie comes back in and says

" I guess your back together now"

" Yes we are we just had a fight that's all" Justin says

The next day Justin comes with Jen and Katie to the airport. After Justin says goodbye to Katie she goes on the plane and says to Jen " I'll leave you two alone"

" I'll miss you Jen"

" I will too and I will call you when we get home"

" Okay I love you Jen" he says hugging her

" I  love you too" she says and kisses him and then boards her plane

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story