Author's Chapter Notes:

Please Review!

Chapter 19

A couple of days later while Jen is sitting reading lesson plans for the next week Taylor comes over and says “ Wow You and Justin have been together for almost a year right?”

“ Yeah it will be a year in two weeks”

“ how's the sex?”

“ Will we haven't had sex yet"


“ Why"


“ Because I am a virgin and Justin respects my morals"

Later after Taylor leaves Justin comes over and they watch a movie.

The movie they watch is City Of Angels.

“ Jen can this movie get any more boring”

“ J be quiet you said you wanted to watch a movie of my choice and I picked this”

During the sex scene Jen fast forward right through it.

“ Jen why did you do that”

“ Because I wanted too ok and I get uncomfortable watching it”

“ Jen relax sorry I asked”

After the movie was over Jen says “ Justin why are you with me”

“ What Jen you know the real me and I love you”

“ Yeah but look at me you can have any girl in the world and you pick your best friend and i'm not that pretty and i'm not as skinny as the other women you have dated in the past”

“ Jen that’s the part of the reason I fell in love with you you’re different’’ he says and they start to passionately kiss.

While they are kissing Justin starts to lean Jen back down on the couch and runs his hands up and down her back.

A few minutes later he starts to snake his hands up her shirt and massage her breasts through her bra.

“ Justin we have to stop okay” she says as she removes his hands from her shirt.

" Why Jen"

" Because I feel uncomtrable and have never been touched like that before by a man"

" Jen you know how long I have gone without sex?"

" Yeah ever since you and I got together"

" It's frustating to me to keep cool  around you because I have never gone this long without sex"

" I know and I'm sorry"

" When your ready you'll let me know right?"

" Yes"

" I love you Jen" he says and kisses her

" I love you too"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story