Author's Chapter Notes:
Please Review!

Chapter 20

A week later when drives over to Justin’s house and brings all of her stuff with her. When Justin opens the door and sees Jen he says “ hey babe”

“ Hey Justin” Jen says and gives him a kiss

“ Jen go right ahead and unpack your stuff in my room ok”

“ Ok” she says and takes her stuff upstairs.

Later on after dinner Jen says J I am going to go up and get my pj’s on”

“ Ok I’ll be right up”

When Jen enters Justin’s room it has rose petal’s all over the room and the bed.

When Jen sees Justin she gives him a big kiss on the lips and says “ When did you do this?”

“ While you were getting dressed in the other room for dinner I did it”

“Thanks Justin I love you happy anniversary.

“ I love you too. He says and gives her a kiss on the lips and goes back downstairs.

Later on when he comes back upstairs he looks for Jen and cannot find her but when he goes into there bedroom and finds Jen in the bed with nothing but a sheet covering her and she is holding a condom in her hand.

" Jen are you naked under there and why" he says sitting next to her on the bed.

" Because I'm ready" she says and removes his shirt.


“ Jen do you want to stop now because I will not push you any further if you do not want to”

“ Justin I am ready to have sex with you” she says as he starts to kiss her neck

“ You’re sure Jen because we not have to do it tonight you know”

“ I know Justin c’mon we have been together for a year now okay” she says and then grabs his face and kisses him and puts her hand down to the zipper of his pants

Later on after they make love Jen rest’s her head on Justin’s chest and Justin has his arms wrapped around her naked body.

“ Justin thanks for being gentle with me”

“ No problem you okay now”

“ Yeah I’m fine” she says and kisses  him

" Can we do it again J but can I be on top this time?"

" Of course Jen" and he flips her over so that she is on top of him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story