Chapter 23

When Justin arrives at the hospital the first person he sees is Jen’s dad.

“ Hi Mr. Holden”

“ Hi Justin she’s doing fine and she’s awake her mother and I are going to come back later ok”

“ Ok I know what room it is ok”

” Ok bye Justin let me if anything changes”

When Justin sees Jen the first thing he says “ Jen how are you feeling”

“ Fine it hurts where I had surgery but my foot is okay because I am taking pain killers” she says and gives him a hug.

“ How long do you have to wear a cast on your foot now?”

“ A couple of weeks and I cannot walk around for that long either”

“ Just to let you I will be staying with my parents until I am better”

“ Ok that’s fine with me because I will be out promoting my album anyway”

“ Speaking of your album when do I get to listen to it?”

“ How about I bring up to you tomorrow when I come buy?”
“ Ok that’s fine with me” she says and gives him a kiss

The next day when Justin comes up to see her he brings a walk man and his cd.

“ Just to let you know my album is called Justified”

An hour later when Jen is done listening she says “ Justin you did a great job with it I think my favorite songs are Still On My Brain, Cry Me A River and Like I Love You”

“ Thanks just so you know that Like I Love You is the first single”

“ Cool let me guess Cry Me A River and Never Again are about Britney”

“ Yep because she did say she was not sorry and she did cheat on me”

A couple of days later Jen is released from the hospital Justin drives her home to her parents.

“ Welcome home honey” Jen’s mom says and hugs her
Later on when Justin is leaving Jen says I am going to miss you so much but I will be back when you are all better ok” he says and kisses passionately.

“ I love you call me everyday if you can ok”

“ Ok bye” he says and they kiss one last time.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story