Chapter 33

The next day when Jen comes home and sees Justin she gives him a kiss on the lips.

“ Hi Jen how was your day”

” Fine I told them that I can not take the teaching job”

“ Jen I’m sorry that you cannot be a teacher right now”

“ I know but I get to a mother to two kids in eight months”

“ Yeah mommy”

“ Shut up daddy”

“ Jen I invited Katie and Trace and our parents over

for dinner tonight"

" Okay that's fine" she says


When  everyone comes over the house Lynn comes over to her and says " how are you feeling'

" I'm okay actually but I still have morining sickness"

" I'm so happy Jen for you Justin you both will be great parents and I can't wait for you to me my daughter in law"

" Wait who says I am?"

" Nevermind forget I said anything"

Later on after dinner Justin pulls Jen out of her and

says

“ Jen you I love you right”

“ Yeah I love you too”

Then he takes one of her hands in his and says “ Jen you have been my best friend since I was little and have helped me solve problems with my girlfriends. You have also been the first girl I have been with that has not cheated on me. I also did not want to believe that I was falling in love with because I did not want to believe it”. “ The day I told you I love you that has been one of the best days of my life and this past year of having you as my girlfriend has been great and you being pregnant and the mother of my children has been the best year of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

Then he gets down on one knee and takes out the ring box from his back.

“ Oh my god’ Jen says acting surprised as he opens the ring case and shows her the engagement ring.

“ Jennifer Holden I love you will you marry me?”

“ Yes” she says and he slips the ring on he finger.

“ I love you Jen”

“ I love you too” she says and kisses him.

“ It’s beautiful Justin” she says holding up her hand and looking at the ring.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story