Chapter 36

The day June 4th has finally arrived and Jen and Justin are at the American West Arena in Phoenix Arizona for the first night of “ The Justified and Stripped Tour’’.

“ Hey J are you nervous”

“ No I have been doing this show for awhile now I bet Christina is since this is her first show ever of her new tour and she is going first”

“ Speaking of Christina when can I meet her”

“ Jen you will meet her soon okay”

“ Okay I know I have a whole three months to meet her”

Later on after the show is over Jen is backstage waiting for Justin.

When Justin comes off stage sweating he takes a towel and dries himself off and then goes over to Jen and gives her a kiss.

“ So what do you think of the show”

“ It was great and so was Christina” she says and gives him another kiss.

“ So Jen how are my children doing” he says and kisses her stomach.

“ Fine they have been kicking up a storm”

A couple of days later in Tacoma Washington which is the tours next stop Jen has just gotten back from the doctor’s office and she goes straight into Justin’s dressing room.

“ Jen do you have an ultrasound picture” Justin says as he pulls her down to sit down on his lap.

“ Yes I do here there they are”

“ Wow I cannot believe that we created this”

“ I know listen can I talk to you about the wedding”

“ Sure what’s the matter”

“ Well I am getting really stressed about planning this thing”

“ I know you are but your mom and mom have been helping you out right”

“ Yes but it just gets stressful after awhile”

“ I know but you’re doing a great job of it”

“ J I know but I think I do not want to get married anymore”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story