Chapter 9


Jen just stared at him with a blank face.

" Say something Jen"


" Justin did you just say that you loved me"

" Yeah Jen I did and I will say it again I love you"

" I love you too Justin" she says with confidence.

" When did you realize you were in love me?"

" After I broke up with Britney but I did not want to believe that I was falling in love with my best friend"

" Justin I"

" Jen shut up for a second" he says and grabs the side of her face and kisses her.

" That was nice can you kiss me again"

" Sure" They kiss again but this time more passionate.

" Justin what if we do not work out as a couple and we ruin our friendship" He takes her hands in his  and says
" Jen we will make our relationship work and we will still be best friends but we will be lovers instead "


" I hope so because I have one more semester of school till I graduate to become a teacher"

" I know and I will be I with you when you graduate"

" Ok"

" Don't you have a party to go to"

" Yeah are you going to come with me"?


" No I want to go back to the hotel I'm tired and I do not want the press to find out about us yet"

" Ok I will probably tell the press that you're my girlfriend now'' he says and kisses her forehead

" Who says I'm your girlfriend?"

" Well I will ask you now Jen Holden will you be my girlfriend?"

" I would love to has you as my boyfriend Justin Timberlake" she says and kisses him.

" I can't wait to get out of this dress and put something comfortable on"  Justin is staring at her with a smile.

" What"


" That's what I love about you you just want to go back being yourself" he says and kisses her again.

As the limo is pulling up to the hotel Jen says

" Goodnight Justin I love you and have fun tonight"


" I love you too and I'll come by you're room later when I get back"

"Ok night Justin" she says as she walking into the hotel and gives him another quick kiss.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story