The One Nighter by BrandyRae
Part I:  Chapter 2

“That was an interesting little episode,” Dre remarked as he rode up with Justin in the elevator.

“Yeah… she actually wasn’t so bad though. I talked to her for a few minutes. Besides, she had one of the best asses I’ve ever seen.” And he’d seen his fair share. That was for sure.

Dre just shook his head. “Man, you just don’t stop.”

“What? I’m serious, D. It was like –- ” His hands squeezed the empty air as if he were squeezing her -- “Nice.”

“Well, too bad you’ll never ever see her again,” the much bigger man remarked. But Justin wasn’t so sure. He had other ideas. For some reason Cassidy Nickel had sparked his interest.

“You think? She is staying here. I could just call her up and see if she wants to hang out tonight.”

“You ARE crazy.” Dre shook his head again. “This is not some random fan that adores you. This is an angry man-hating woman. There’s a difference, J. A big difference.”

The elevator stopped, the doors sliding open. Dre stepped out first and nodded his head for Justin to follow, as the coast was clear. “You’re not challenging me? Are ya, D?”

“No. I’m telling you to leave it alone,” Dre barked back.

But Justin was stubborn and when he wanted something, or someone, there wasn’t much that could stop him.



Cassidy had just got out of the shower and slipped into a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She’d made the mistake of returning a call to her boss when she’d got back up to her room. It hadn’t gone so well. Now she was afraid that she hadn’t only lost her chance on air, but that she’d lost her job as well.

Of course it was her own fault. She had a bit of a temper, and she had the tendency to raise her voice whenever that temper got out of control. Prime example of that fact made earlier outside the gym.

It was a quality of hers that she didn’t exactly like. In fact, she wasn’t sure where it had come from. Her mother and father were both very reserved. It wasn’t like she was the product of a verbally abusive household. Actually, it was quite the opposite. She had the absolute perfect, storybook, black and white sitcom, Ozzie and Harriet, Leave It To Beaver family.

So, knowing all that, why exactly did she scream at her boss over the phone?

She had no clue. But she was pretty positive that come Monday she’d be looking for a new job, and possibly anger management classes.

Pulling her thick brown hair back into a single ponytail, she was just about to grab her cell phone and call someone to vent to when there was a knock on her room door.

She’d contemplated ordering room service, but it had only been a thought so she knew that wasn’t it. Curiously she strode across the small room and peeked out the door.

When she realized who the person was, she was completely surprised and almost slammed the door shut again.

--Almost.

Why the hell was Justin Timberlake knocking at her door, holding a brown paper bag in one arm?

She gave him a funny look, becoming very aware of the fact that she was wearing a pair of pretty short shorts and a rather thin white t-shirt with no bra. Automatically she crossed her arms over her chest to shield the view, still not letting the door open completely, her foot keeping it in place. “Um, what are you doing here?”

He reached in the bag and pulled out a six-pack of Corona. “I thought you might want some company after the day you had.”

Had she secretly sent him some sort of non-verbal invitation earlier in the gym? She didn’t think so. She didn’t remember flirting with him or even giving him the slightest inkling that she was interested. Well, except for that split second when she’d sized him up, but that was far from an invite to her room!

Even so, the cold beer did sound kind of tempting and she actually wouldn’t mind having some company. Of course the other more rational part of her brain reminded her that he was a complete stranger and if it weren’t for the fact that his face was so obviously recognizable she wouldn’t even consider letting him into her room.

“Let me just, uh… hold on a sec.” She shut the door in his face before he could speak a word and slipped on a bra underneath her shirt. Then she opened the door and let him inside.



Justin stepped inside her small room, disappointed that she’d managed to put on a bra. He’d caught a quick glimpse of firm breasts with very perky nipples. The last thing he wanted was for her to cover them up.

But she had, just another showing of how different she was from most of the girls he had encounters with. She would be so much more of a challenge.

He needed a challenge. He was ready for a challenge.

Moving across the room, he set the beer on the table and took a seat in one of the only two chairs. He almost forgot what the average hotel room looked like, being that he hadn’t stayed in one in quite a long time. It was small and it didn’t even have a refrigerator, just that one table, a TV, and a bed. But he knew asking her back to his room was definitely out of the question.

She moved across the room after him, tan legs and bare feet strutting across the neutral colored carpet. Plopping down in the chair opposite from him, she reached an arm out over the tabletop. “Well?” she said, waiting.

He figured she wanted a beer so he pulled one out of its cardboard slot and picked up the bottle opener he’d thankfully thought to bring along with it. Popping off the cap, he slid the drink over to her.

Dark brown eyes peered at him from the tops of her lids. “No lime?”

Damn, he’d forgot those. “If you want I can get some.”

She shook her head no. “It’s not necessary.” Then she put the bottle to her lips and took a healthy swig, his eyes following the action attentively. The more he stared at her, the more he wanted her.

Breaking his stare, he grabbed a bottle for himself, opened it and took a drink.

“So, is this something you do often? Bring beer to strange women in hotels?”

He smirked and shook his head no. “I’ve had insomnia for the past couple of days and my best friend isn’t here to keep me occupied.” It was sort of the truth, sort of not. Trace wasn’t with him and he had been having a difficult time sleeping, but even if that weren’t the case he still would have found his way to her hotel room.

The look she gave made him wonder if she bought it. Both of her hands gripped lightly against her beer bottle as her arms rested against the round table. “So you know why I’m here. Why are you here?”

He thought he’d just explained that. He wasn’t sure what to say so he just kind of looked at her funny.

“Here… in Atlanta.”

“Oh, I’m working on a track for a friend.” A track for a friend. Did she know what that meant? He decided to elaborate. “I’ve been in the recording studio.”

Nodding, she took another sip of her beer. There was only a third of it left.

When the conversation seemed to get stuck after that, he realized he had to think of something to say and quick or else his attempt at whatever it was he was attempting was going to die and fast. “So, did your day get any better after you left the gym?”

Her eyes rounded as she looked away momentarily. “Unfortunately, no. I think I’ll be looking for a new job on Monday.”

“Because of one screw up?”

She shook her head no. “I sort of got a little…” she drew in a deep breath, “irate with my boss over the phone.”

He visibly frowned. “Oh. That’s not good.”

“Yeah,” she agreed and then added, “oh well, he was a prick anyway.”

For some reason that caused him to smirk. “One of those evil men you hate so much?”

Noticeably her eyes rolled. She had very distinctive eyes. Even when she was giving dirty looks they were completely captivating. “I don’t hate men. I hate that they don’t have to work as hard, in my particular industry, to get ahead.”

“Can I say something without you biting my head off?”

She didn’t answer. Instead she just stared with those intense brown eyes of hers, waiting.

“It was your choice to go into that field. You could have pursued a career that was a little more female driven, like sewing or nursing or something…”

The fact that she looked about ready to smack him was quite entertaining to him. He laughed out loud and reached for her hand that was hovering in the air.

“I was just kidding. Don’t hit me.”

Gruffly she pulled her arm away. “I wasn’t going to hit you.”

“Has anyone ever told you that you need to lighten up a little?” Her demeanor was way too stiff. He was guessing she never just let go and relaxed. Justin knew the perfect way to help her relax and he was beginning to feel like it was just what she needed. Of course he didn’t feel like they had reached that stage just yet. With a proposition like that, he probably would get decked!

She smirked and leaned back into her chair. “Yes,” she answered simply. Then she grabbed another beer and held out her hand for the bottle opener. He gave it to her.

As he watched her open her second Corona and take a swig, he realized this was a woman with probably no girlfriends, who’d always been “just one of the guys,” even though most of those guys more than likely were trying to figure out a way to fuck her, because she was definitely that hot. Besides, there was something about her shitty attitude that made her that much more fuckable. She wasn’t the sugary sweet he was used to. She seemed much more callused.

He was assuming she was single. One, he doubted she’d have invited him in if there had been a boyfriend back where ever it was she called home. And two, she was way too uptight and too career orientated to be involved with someone.

From what he was guessing, she’d either been burned very badly in the past, or she had absolutely no past as far as relationships were concerned. Of course that didn’t mean she was a virgin, because she was way too brazen for that. He was guessing she’d had at least a handful of partners. She’d just never been able to commit.

Not that he was looking for commitment. That was about the last damn thing he was looking for. Been there, done that.

Finishing off his first beer, he grabbed a second for himself. “So tell me why you love sports so much.”

“Tell me why you love music so much.”

Her inquisition caught him off guard. He wasn’t expecting her to throw that at him. “Uh, it’s kind of hard to explain. Music is just a part of me that’s always been there.”

She smirked, tilted her head to the side and tipped her bottle at him. “There’s your answer.”

“But I’m a huge sports fan too,” he found himself explaining, as if he needed to justify that to her. “Basketball is my first love, then probably golf, football…”

She nodded. “My dad’s a retired football coach. Sports were always on in my house. And if we weren’t watching them, we were playing them.”

“So did you grow up with a lot of brothers?”

She shook her head no. “I’m an only child.”

And there it was--a conversation in the making. Bingo.



An hour later the six-pack was gone and Cassidy found herself enjoying the company of Justin Timberlake very much. Actually, they had quite a bit in common, and now, as they discussed the “greatest basketball player ever”, Michael Jordan, she found herself feeling more and more attracted to him.

She had the distinct feeling his intentions went beyond “just talking” and frankly she was feeling rather “okay” with that. She just hadn’t figured out how to let him know it.

Truthfully, after the day she’d had, a little physical intimacy would do her some good. One-night stands weren’t something she engaged in often but she’d be lying if she said she hadn’t participated in a select few.

A one-nighter with Justin wouldn’t be such a bad notch in her belt, not that she had any girlfriends to share it with, but that didn’t make it any less victorious.

She’d made up her mind. If he made the move, she’d accept it.

When a break hit in the conversation, she excused herself to use the restroom. Those three beers had finally hit her bladder full force.

A couple of minutes later when she stepped out, she was surprised to find him standing right outside the door. “Do you mind?” he asked, pointing inside.

She shook her head no and watched as he stepped inside and shut the door.

For some reason, she didn’t sit back down. She walked over to the table, picked up the trash that sat atop of it and threw it all into the garbage. By the time she finished, he emerged from the bathroom.

“You’re cleaning up. You want me to go?”

Cassidy turned around to face him only to realize he’d been standing right behind her, which made him now right in front of her. Justin was only about four or five inches taller than her as she stood a good five foot nine. Normally her height seemed to intimidate most men. It didn’t seem that way with him, as she looked him straight in the eye, his confidence not faltering in the slightest. “You think you’ll be able to sleep?” she asked, not sure exactly where she was heading with it.

He shook his head no. The scruffy dark blond hair along his jaw was much more apparent at this close proximity. It wasn’t the only thing she was just now noticing. He also had a nice scent about him -- aftershave or cologne or something. It was clean, but not very strong. It was nice. She liked it. “You?” he asked.

She shrugged. The only reason she wouldn’t be able to sleep if he left is because she was hoping that he’d stay, at least for a little while. She felt like she needed to give him a sign, but she didn’t want to be too obvious -- too easy.

So she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and looked away briefly, gently biting down on her bottom lip. “You want me to stay?” he finally asked, his voice soft and whispery. She learned instantly it was a voice she liked very much.

Her eyes shifted until they found him. Instead of saying yes, she stared with welcoming eyes, hoping he’d get the hint without her having to say anything.

His head fell forward a notch, his forehead almost making contact with hers but stopping before it touched. “You want me to kiss you?” He asked even quieter this time, the faint smell of beer escaping from his lips.

She knew she didn’t need to speak her answer. Her body language alone was enough to tell him what he wanted to hear. So rather than voice the words, she inched just a bit closer to him assuming he’d figure the rest out on his own.

And she was absolutely right, as his lips, more soft and smooth than she’d ever imagined, pressed into her. His kiss was damn good and it didn’t take but a second for her hands to find their way to his strong and sculpted shoulders. The more she thought about it, the more she realized this was exactly what her day needed.

His hands slipped around her waist, drawing her near as she found herself completely pressed against him. Was there one single part of this man that didn’t feel good? She was beginning to think not as she tilted her head and let him deepen their already passionate kiss.

Yep, this was exactly what she needed. The feeling was so apparent, next thing she knew, she was telling him so. “I need this so bad,” she voiced breathily between deep and hungry kisses.

His lips curled, smiling against her as he spoke a somewhat arrogant, “I know.”

But instead of his arrogance pissing her off, it only seemed to turn her on even more and next thing she knew they were heading straight for the bed.

When they landed, she was on top, straddling his lean frame and preying over him like a cat. His face held this unabashed grin as he smoothed his hands to her sides, finding the skin beneath her flimsy shirt. She didn’t deny him when he made the move to pull it off her. Instead she obliged willingly and let him toss it to the floor.

Then she made her attack, her lips seeking his out repeatedly as one of his hands smoothed up her side and the other found its way to the back of her thigh. She couldn’t help but moan when his grip slipped up her shorts and found the flesh of her rear. Her eyes curled back into her head it felt so damn good. Luckily her eyes were closed and there was no way for him to see it, but at this point she didn’t figure it mattered too much anyway as all inhibitions had already been thrown out the window.

She kissed him so hard and so deep she almost thought she’d swallow him right up, but it was obvious he liked it as the hand that had been at her side found it’s way to the back of her head, keeping her locked against him.

Another noise escaped her, a muffled groan, as her insides were so wound up and so on fire, already she couldn’t wait to feel everything that he had to offer. In fact, it was then that she let her weight fall on top of him, the uncontrollable urge to grind against him not being held back as she was discovering quickly that what he did have to offer was not going to disappoint her in the slightest.

His fingers pulled at the ponytail holder in her hair, slightly dampened locks falling down her cheeks until both of his hands pressed into her scalp, pushing it away.

Seconds later he successfully flipped them over, their positions switching as he obviously wanted to be the aggressor. She stared up at him with hungry eyes, hoping to convey that she was willing to do whatever it was he wanted her to do.

She had never felt so desperate for sex in her life. It was almost liberating it felt so damn good.

Instantly she reached for his shirt. She pushed the pesky cotton up to his armpits until he took over and yanked it off the rest of the way. His arms bulged with muscles she would have never guessed he had from just glancing at him in passing.

He let all of his weight rest on one arm as he used the other to grab one of her legs and bend her knee against him. His head fell forward until his forehead was pressed up against hers. “You’re fucking hot,” he complimented in a husky voice.

Flattery would get him everywhere. She smiled wide in response. “You spit a good game,” she shot back playfully, seductively.

At that, he smiled as well. He pressed one moist kiss to her lips and then drew back enough to look her in the eye. “You knew exactly what I wanted when I stepped through the door, didn’t you?”

She grinned guiltily, but didn’t answer.

His eyes traveled down the length of her before his lips kissed her once more, thoroughly. “So if you knew,” he asked with weighted breath, parting just enough to speak, “why’d you bother with the bra?”

Her words didn’t quite make it out as his wet lips and the scrape of his teeth pressed into the side of her neck. He stopped before making a mark, but that didn’t stop her from letting out another uncontrollable moan in his honor.

“Well?” he whispered against her ear, letting his lips barely brush against her.

“You had to work for it. I wasn’t about to be that easy,” she finally managed, her head tilting back and her eyes closing as he placed moist kisses down the front of her neck.

“Who said anything about being easy?” he asked, placing a kiss to the hollow of her throat. “We’re just two people satisfying a need.” He skipped down to her breast, his breath soaking through her bra and warming her skin as his mouth circled her, his teeth tugging gently at the hardened flesh that was just asking to be freed.

She was practically gasping for air by the time his fingers found the front clasp and succeeded in undoing it. He pushed one side of the material away and replaced it with his hand, his fingers twisting and kneading until she was so hard that it hurt. Then he looked up at her with a smile on his face before smoothing his tongue across her as if he were making it all better.

Pushing her palms into the mattress, she lifted her shoulders off the bed and he pulled away, a slight look of confusion across his features. She grinned invitingly and backed up towards the head of the bed, finding the three pillows that lined it. He crawled towards her on his hands and knees, but stopped when she rose up and slipped her bra off the rest of the way.

On his knees he met up with her, wrapping both his arms around the bare portion of her flesh. “What do you want?” he asked, his lips pressed up against her ear.

Slipping a hand to the back of his neck, she reveled in the feel of him as she kissed him deeply. She let her other hand glide down his bare chest and then down his stomach, between them, until ultimately feeling exactly what it was that she wanted. “This,” she answered surely, pressing her palm against him, enjoying the hard, thick feel of him even if it wasn’t actual skin to skin contact.

At that he was the one that groaned and it gave her more satisfaction then she could have ever imagined. This was going to be the one-night stand to top them all. She couldn’t wait for it!

© BrandyRae 2004



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj soloj visual