The One Nighter by BrandyRae
Part II:  Chapter 26
 

Less than twenty-four hours later they had kissed Cody goodbye and boarded a private jet headed for Cabo San Lucas.  Cassidy was high on adrenaline.  She’d been so excited she woke up at four o’clock in the morning and then couldn’t go back to sleep.  It wasn’t like she’d never been to exotic places before.  She’d traveled all over the world.  Those trips had just never played out in such a manner.  No one had ever really pampered her, especially not to such a degree.  Her tough demeanor gave off the impression that she wouldn’t want to be pampered, but that was so not the case.  Justin got that.  One of the many reasons she was so head over heels for him.

With a smile she sat next to him on the lounge.  They weren’t alone.  They’d hitched a ride with some big movie producer and his very blonde, very big-boobed girlfriend in one helluva skimpy outfit, but Justin’s eyes, so far, were on their best behavior.  Now T, who was also traveling with them; his eyes were having a little bit more difficult of a time, which Cassidy found quite amusing.  Especially since he was trying to be so discreet about it, but she could practically spot the drool from across the cabin.

Justin’s hand fell to her knee, but he was deep in conversation.  The movie guy, Jerry Bratman was his name, was pitching Justin his next project.  Cassidy realized that’s how they’d hitched a ride.  She had no complaints.  The plane ride was barely an hour.

She was offered champagne and she took it, not sure what the occasion was, but feeling celebratory nevertheless.  Justin declined.  He was too busy “working”.  For the entire trip, she sipped her tall flute of champagne, listened to their conversation and secretly enjoyed the warm of his thigh next to hers and the touch of his hand on her leg.  In no time at all they were landing and she was that much closer to having him all to herself.

 

Justin felt a little like he’d whored himself out to get the ride to the resort, but the opportunity had been way too convenient for him to pass up.  Flying commercial was hardly an option with all the media attention they were getting and Jerry had wanted to present his next project to Justin for some time.  It really wasn’t anything Justin was interested in, but he’d let his agent tell that to Jerry in a few days.  That’s what the man got paid to do.

They watched as their bags were loaded into the back of a sleek black Limousine, T heading to the front to sit with the driver.  He gave them a wicked grin and mumbled a comment about, “I don’t think I even need to say anything about why I don’t want to sit in the back with you…”

Cassidy, slightly tipsy from that large glass of champagne, let the remark obviously affect her as she dropped her head and slapped her forehead.  

“Let’s get in,” Justin told her, nudging her elbow, trying not to chuckle over the whole thing.

Sliding down in the leather seat, she leaned into him as he took position beside her.  “He’s right.  I can’t get into a Limo without thinking about that.”

Justin felt the grin widening across his lips.  He looked her straight in the eye and brushed a grouping of hair back from her cheek.  “Remarkable things happened because of that.”  Of course he was referring to the conception of their son.

She nodded in agreement.  The twinkle in her chocolaty brown eyes made his smile grow even more, if at all possible.  He could see how gaga she was for him just by the look in her eyes at that moment.  The feeling it gave him could only be described as completely awesome… because he felt exactly the same way and it was so obvious.  “Remarkable things are going to happen this weekend,” she said after a short pause.

He chuckled.  “Really?  Is there something you need to tell me?”

Her expression switched to confusion.  Obviously they hadn’t been exactly on the same page as far as what he meant by remarkable. 

“I was talking about Cody.  He was the remarkable thing that happened because of that Limo ride.”

“Oh…” The look of realization covered all her features, then immediately turned into a grin.  “I didn’t mean remarkable like that,” she giggled.  Then she leaned in close to his ear.  “I was talking about all the sex we’re going to have.”

He slipped his hand to her denim-clad legs, almost between her thighs.  “I kind of thought that’s what you meant,” he replied, as the warmth of her lips pressed to his neck, just behind his ear.  “I have something planned when we get to the resort,” he said, fully enjoying her mouth against his skin. 

Her arms curled around him as she hugged into his side and nuzzled her face into his neck even more.  “Have I told you how in love I am with you?” she said, in the sappiest voice he’d ever heard come out of her.

“I don’t think you have,” he answered playfully, his hand moving from between her legs, to her outer thigh and around to her butt, as she was completely leaned into him.

“Well, that’s my goal this weekend, to show you, because I don’t think there are any words that would even begin to describe it.” 

He liked what she was saying—a lot.  “That was kind of my plan too,” he told her.  Her eyes met his and he instinctively pressed a tender kiss to her lips. 

It was at that moment that T popped his head through the open Limo door.  “We’re leaving now,” he said, and then grunted with disgust at the act of love he’d witnessed.  The door slammed immediately after. 

Justin chuckled.  “He’s really happy for me, I swear.”

Cassidy didn’t answer; she was too busy putting her lips to his—and that was just fine by Justin.


The pampering started as soon as they arrived at the Esperanza Resort.  Their Ocean View Luxury Suite was set up with a delicious spread of food—catered lunch of grilled seafood and vegetables prepared special by one of the master chefs.  They got settled quickly and sat down to eat, which was great because Cassidy was starving, all the while she could not get over the view.  Every which way she looked was nothing but gorgeous blue ocean, never ending.  She’d got a quick glance at the terrace in the master bedroom and she was already thinking of how peaceful it would be to sit out there with her morning coffee, no worries of nasty “photogs” anywhere to be found.  Then of course there was the private infinity pool and spa—a late night skinny dip sounded extremely intriguing.  The possibilities were endless!

The luggage arrived while they ate, and once they were finished Cassidy took the opportunity to unpack a few things while Justin called to check on Cody.  He was also checking emails on his Blackberry, something that was new to him, but she realized it was a necessity with all that was going on in their lives.

She was hanging up this sexy little number she’d brought to wear to dinner one night when he stepped up behind her, wrapping both arms around her waist.  His lips touched the top of her shoulder, her skin exposed thanks to the wide-necked shirt she was wearing.  “Everything’s fine on the home front,” he told her.

“Good.”  Instantly she turned in his arms, but he was looking behind her. 

“What’cha got hanging up in here?” His arms were sorting through the clothes behind her with curiosity.  “Any sexy lingerie?”

“Maybe,” she grinned slyly.

His focus returned to her face, as he gently placed both hands to her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers lovingly.  “God, I love you.” It came out as more of a breath than words.

Cassidy smiled, kissing him again.  “I don’t think we’ve ever said it so much as we have today.”

Justin was grinning too.  “I know.  I like it.”

She giggled.  “Me too,” and indulged in his tender lips one more time.  “So what were your mom and Cody doing when you called?”

“Finger painting in the kitchen and she said don’t worry they’re being careful not to get it on anything.”

“I’m not worried,” Cassidy replied.  “I trust your mom.  The only thing I am worried about is the transition from your mom watching him to my parents.”

“I’m sorry,” Justin was immediately telling her.  “My mom would have stayed with him the whole time but she has to fly home tomorrow night.”

“Oh, I know,” Cassidy said, still enjoying the warmth of his arms looped around her waist.  His hands rested just at the top of her butt.  Her position with him mimicked the same, her chest pressed against the top of his abdomen, mainly because he was wearing shoes and she wasn’t.  “I’m only worried because of security issues.”

Justin smoothed a hand to the top of her head.  “I assure you, Dre and his team will make sure that our boy is safe, and your parents too, as far as that goes.”

Grinning again, she was ready to change the subject.  “So what did you have planned next?  You said you had something planned when we were on the plane, or were you just talking about lunch?”

“Oh no… There’s lots more in store for you, sweetheart,” he spoke devilishly, raising his brow for affect.

“Right now?  Or later?”

That wicked grin still eased across his lips, he brushed a thumb over the top of her cheek.  “Right now I think you need to go put on one of those skimpy bikinis I asked you to pack and soak up some of that sun out by the pool because we have exactly one hour and forty-five minutes before our appointment shows up.”

“Appointment?” she asked curiously.

He nodded.  “Trust me.  It’s good.”

“Ok.”  She slipped out of his hold and turned back to her suitcase, reached in the compartment with the half-dozen bikinis she’d packed, pulled one out and disappeared into the bathroom.

When Cassidy emerged about five minutes later with the tiniest black string bikini she owned, Justin was talking on the phone.  She tried not to chuckle as his eyes caught sight of her and he brought a fist to his mouth, mock biting himself.  Cassidy strutted past and went straight into the pool.  The water was perfect.  Not too cold, not too warm.

 

Justin rushed to end his call without sounding obvious, but he needed to throw on his swim shorts and get out there with her immediately!  Damn!  He’d never got out of his clothes so quickly—well, maybe he had, but he was definitely rushing.  He threw on the first pair of trunks he could find—a long blue pair that tended to slip a little down his hips once they were wet—and stepped out back.

He sucked in a deep breath as he stepped into the pool; she was at the edge of the infinity wall, staring out at the amazing view.  Swimming up behind her, he landed at her back, both of his arms finding the partition to grab hold of on either side of her.  Nudging his face in beside her wet hair, he pressed a wet kiss to the side of her neck.

“This is nice,” she said with a bit of sigh.

“It is,” he agreed, “especially with you being a part of it.”

She craned her neck to look back at him.  “You sure got out here quick.  Weren’t you just on the phone?”

“I’m a master at being quick.”  As soon as he realized what he’d said, he decided that he didn’t like the connotation of it.  “When I need to be… that is.”

Cassidy chuckled.  “I’m gonna do a few laps and then go lay on the lounge.”

He nodded and let her free.  Then he swam over to the side of the pool, took a seat and watched her gracefully swim back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.  The gracefulness of her strokes reminded him of what an athlete she was.  It also reminded him that they needed to spend more time doing those things that they both enjoyed instead of hiding behind closed doors to avoid shutter bugs. 

He shook all serious thoughts away as she came towards him.  Not the right time for that.  His eyes were stuck to her as she stepped out—water dripping down her sexy frame like ice melting from a fire—and grabbed one of the oversized fluffy white towels.  “You want something to drink?” he decided to ask, taking in a deep breath.

Cassidy nodded, wiping her face with the towel.  Standing, Justin strutted over to the outside mini fridge and grabbed a Diet Pepsi for her and a regular for himself.  Then he took seat on the lounge beside her and opened the diet before handing it off to her.  Smiling Cassidy took a sip and leaned back into the cushy chair.

Justin did the same, soaking in the surroundings.  He was realizing that even though they were outside, the way this particular part of the patio was set up was extremely private.  First of all, it dropped down lower than the pool, they’d climbed three steps to get to it when they’d come out of the suite.  On the right the patio continued to the master terrace where there was a table and chairs, but just beyond that was a complete wall obstructing any view from that side.  In front of them was a partial wall, with nothing but blue ocean and sky beyond them.  There was a private beach several stories below, but even if there had been people on it, there was absolutely no way they’d be able to see in.

They were outside with total privacy and Cassidy was wet in the sexiest bikini he’d ever seen.  Next thing he knew he’d moved from his lounge to hers, climbing right on top of her. 

 

 

Cassidy’s eyes popped open with a jolt.  It was always nice to have Justin’s weight against her.  Immediately she grinned, she just couldn’t help it.

“We’re completely alone out here,” he said with a sly smile.

“I know.  Isn’t it nice?”  She could feel where he was going with this—literally. 

With his knees positioned between her legs and his elbows supporting his top weight, he let the lower portion of his body ease into her just a little more.  Cassidy was instantly on fire, as if she hadn’t been waiting for this all day—but she had, totally. 

This is nice,” he replied and captured her in a breathtaking kiss. 

Bending her knees, she gave him more access and all of his weight sank into her.  All she could think about was having him inside of her right that very second.  “I want you so fucking bad,” she breathed out.

Justin looked at her long enough to show her his grin.  Then he popped a finger inside her bikini top and exposed her in about two seconds flat.  Next thing she knew the warm wetness of his mouth had completely taken her nipple.  The pulse between her legs was off the charts, as she tried her damndest to grind into him, writhing and gyrating her hips.  Unfortunately he wasn’t allowing her that access, not at that particular second anyway. 

“You’re going to let me enjoy you for a little bit first,” he told her, his chin inching down her abdomen.

“Justin, it’s not necessary, really…” She was so out of breath she could hardly speak.

“Yes, it is.”  His lips pressed into her lower stomach, just above her bikini.  Then he grabbed the ties at each of her hips and the little bit of cloth fell completely off of her. 

“Come on,” she said, “please.”

But his only response was a wicked grin just before he teasingly placed a kiss just above her neatly groomed hairline. 

“Oh my fucking god,” she breathed in a whisper.  “Just fuck me now.  Please...” The last word sneaking out much more audible than the others.

This time he barely hummed an “uh uh” as the tip of his tongue smoothed over her for just one brief moment. 

Almost ready to scream and cry thanks to his sensuous torture, his hot breath was on her, his soft lips kissing her, his moist tongue touching every sensitive part of her.  She let him indulge in her for as long as she could stand it, but she was so close and her body craved every thick inch that he had to offer.  “Justin, please…” She was begging again, but she just couldn’t help it. 

Finally, he met her face to face, and immediately she was pushing his shorts down his hips.  With one slick push he completely filled her up.  Her eyes closed as she sucked in a deep breath.  His face was next to her ear.  “Is that what you wanted?” he asked in a sexy whisper.

“Yes.  Fuck yes.”

It didn’t take much more than that.  With each perfectly-timed thrust the pulse grew stronger until the sensation overwhelmed her with satisfaction.  All the while Justin was breathing heavy and whispering sexy words in her ear.  She realized quickly that he was coming with her and it only made release that much sweeter. 

When he finally collapsed against her, they were both breathing heavy and starting to sweat.  The realization of them being outside soaked through her haze of post-orgasm.  Luckily the satisfaction outweighed the concern.  Besides, there exact location was extremely secluded.  It’d be nearly impossible for anyone to see.  Anyway, no one knew where they were, so they had to be safe.

Justin pressed a moist, hot kiss to the side of her face.  “Let’s go shower,” he said, “before our appointment gets here.”

A quiet smirk escaped her, the curiosity of the “appointment” still weighing heavily.  “Okay,” she told him. 

Carefully he rose up, pulling his shorts up as he did so.  An image of pictures of his naked ass splattered across a dozen tabloids fluttered through her mind.  “I hope we’re alone out here as much as you think we are,” she said, realizing it would be way too difficult trying to refasten her bathing suit and instead grabbed a nearby towel to cover all of her exposed parts, which was basically all of her.

Facing the gorgeous backdrop of white sand and sea, he braced his hands against the wall and looked over.  “There are two people lying on the beach,” he said, “and there is absolutely no way they could have seen in here.”

She was nodding, even though he wasn’t looking at her. 

“What about boats?” she said. “And telescopic lenses?”

Turning towards her, he shot her a tender smile, his sparkling blue eyes still dancing with desire.  “You make me do things I wouldn’t normally do,” he admitted, instead of addressing her concerns.  He touched her bare shoulder, trailing his index finger down to the top of her arm.  “You make all inhibitions fly out the window.”

Grinning, Cassidy pressed her palm to his cheek, feeling the slight bit of stubble that adorned it.  “I like that,” she said quietly.

He grabbed her then, locking both arms around her waist and bringing her toweled body up against his.  “I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Tenderly, she pressed a kiss to his lips.  “Are you sure that’s not just the great sex talking?”

“It’s not that and you know it.  Don’t make light of this.  I’m being serious.”

She instantly felt bad.  “I’m sorry.  I wasn’t trying to make light, and I’m not afraid of all these things that were feeling for each other.  Being with you is amazing and the last thing I want is to do anything that might jeopardize that.”

With a sexy half grin, he kissed her softly, just against the corner of her mouth.  “Marry me.”  It wasn’t posed as a question.  It was an urge, a request. 

She honestly did not know how she was supposed to respond.  “Are you seriously proposing to me right now?”

“Yes.”

Her voice lowered to a whisper.  “I thought we were taking things slow?”

“Are we though?”  His voice was no where near whispering.  “We keep saying that, but look at how our lives have changed over the past two months.  We’ve spent nearly every minute together and I don’t want that to stop.  Do you?”

Cassidy shook her head no.  “I love being with you.”

“Then why not?” he asked.

“Because… we are both newly divorced.  Because… what will our friends and our family say?  What will the media say?  They’ll massacre us.”

“Cassidy...  Who the fuck cares?  Seriously.”

She’d never seen him like this.  He’d made his little comments here and there, and she’d always thought he hadn’t even realized when he’d said them, but maybe she was wrong.  Maybe he was completely aware all along of how strongly he felt and what his intentions were.  It was crazy, and the whole thing caused this big ball of electricity to spin inside of her chest.  It wasn’t a bad feeling.  It wasn’t nerves.  It wasn’t apprehension.  She knew in the deepest part of her soul that Justin was the one.  It was her rationalism that made her hesitate. 

“Justin, I’ve never felt so sure about anything in my life as I do about being with you.”

He knew there was more.  “And?”

“And?” she repeated.  “I want to be with you forever, I do,”

“I hear the “but” coming.”    The look on his face already showed disappointment and that was the last thing she was trying to do. 

“I’m scared to get married again,” she said in a whisper.  It was a hard thing to admit, but it was the truth.  “I don’t think I’m ready yet.  I don’t want it to ruin what we have.”  She didn’t want to hurt him.  The feeling was so intense that it was making her eyes burn.  She hated crying, but she could feel the tears building up and it was impossible to stop.

“Sweetheart, it’s okay,” his voice turned tender and soft.  “I’m sorry for pressuring you.  I said I wouldn’t do that.  I just get so anxious.  I just feel so amazing when I’m with you.  I want to wake up with you everyday.  I want to go to sleep with you every night.  I love talking to you about all the shit I have to deal with.  I feel like you actually listen and understand and care—a lot.  I mean, the list goes on forever.”  With his thumb he brushed the tears from her cheek.

“We can have all that.  I want all that too.”

Wiping away the rest of her tears, he said, “Come on, let’s go inside and take that shower.”  She nodded in agreement, took his hand and let him guide her into their suite, feeling completely submissive and vulnerable—and for possibly the first time in her life, not feeling upset about that fact in the slightest bit.  She didn’t have a hard time expressing her deepest feelings with him and that, she realized, was a very good thing.

© BrandyRae 2008



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj soloj visual