The One Nighter by BrandyRae
Part I:  Chapter 4

Cassidy wasn’t sure if she wanted to share a meal with him. Really, she’d got what she wanted and technically she was done with him. Although, she wasn’t really tired and the thought of a second go was definitely tempting.

Climbing off the bed, she slipped back into her shorts and her t-shirt, this time without the bra, and then plopped back down, her back to him.

“Are you kicking me out?” she heard him ask.

She looked over her shoulder, watching as he slipped his pants up his narrow hips. That’s also when she caught sight of the tattoo between his shoulder blades. She’d failed to notice it earlier. Of course, she hadn’t really studied the back of him. “I thought you were hungry?” she said.

“I am. Aren’t you?”

She was. “I could eat. What do you want?”

He walked around the bed, slipping his plain white shirt over his head. “Personally, I’m like a cheeseburger/french fry kind of guy.”

“I think I’ve burned enough calories for today. That sounds good.” She scooted over towards the phone and picked up the receiver.

“If you need to we can burn more calories after we eat.” She looked over after hearing his words; phone to her ear as it rang and rang, catching the sly smirk on his lips. But she didn’t give him any inclination as to her thoughts on the matter. She liked being a little more complicated than that.

Things were a bit awkward between the time she ordered the food and the time it arrived. It wasn’t exactly surprising. Two complete strangers had just had sex and now they were trying to spend time together alone like they actually knew each other when they didn’t.

She had half a mind to tell him how there was no need to pretend that things were more than they were for her sake, but she didn’t. Instead she participated in the small talk until finally their food arrived.

That’s when they both returned to the table, only this time with food in front of them. She poured some ketchup on her plate and dipped a fry. “So I know you said you don’t usually do this sort of thing, but you were lying, right?”

He looked at her kind of funny, his hamburger mid-way to his mouth. She’d expected him to take his bite first and then answer, but he did just the opposite. “It’s not the first time,” he answered simply. “What about you?”

She shook her head around, sort of between a yes and a no. Admitting that she’d had other one-nighters could make her sound cheap and easy, but by that point she figured it was too late anyway. There was no need to lie. Besides, she didn’t want him to think what had happened had anything to do with who he was. If he thought he was the only one, he might. “There’s been a few.”

He finished chewing and set his burger back on his plate, picking up his can of Coke and taking a big gulp. “You’re not a relationship kind of girl, are you?”

She wondered how he gathered that, especially since it was right on the mark. It wasn’t that she had anything against relationships she just didn’t have time for one. “I’m too focused on my career right now.”

He nodded, this time shoving a fry in his mouth. He really must have been hungry because he’d gobbled down almost double what she’d eaten. “Same here. Besides, I just get burned in relationships anyway.”

“Oh, you mean the whole Britney thing?”

This time he did the semi yes/no head nod thing. She got the feeling it wasn’t a subject he liked to talk about. “That, and others. You don’t want to hear about all that stuff, trust me.” Even if she did, she knew he wouldn’t tell her. She didn’t have to know him well to realize there were some things he planned on keeping private, and rightfully so. She understood. She didn’t exactly want to tell him about her burned relationships either.

“Sorry, I probably shouldn’t have brought that up,” she remarked, finally taking a bite of her plain cheeseburger.

“It’s alright. I’m used to it.” He ate another fry. “So, where you from anyway?”

“Originally? Arizona. Now I live in L.A.”

“How old are you?”

She didn’t mind his questions. Maybe she should have, but she didn’t. She had nothing to hide. “I’m 28. How old are you?”

He looked at her like he’d figured she already knew, but just because she knew who he was didn’t mean she knew every detail about him. She didn’t have time to keep up with all that celebrity bullshit. “Twenty-two.”

Her head nodded just once as she took another bite of her burger.

“You don’t know that much about me, do you?” he asked after a quiet second, wiping his mouth with his napkin. “Have you even heard any of my music?”

She smirked. “Of course I have. I don’t live under a rock.”

“Do you like it?”

“Yeah… I like the one where you’re in the room with all the little lights.”

“Rock Your Body.”

“Yeah, that one.”

He shook his head lightly back and forth, as if he didn’t know how to make out what she was saying. It was obvious he was used to most women just falling at his feet. Cassidy had never been the type to fall at any man’s feet, superstar or not. She’d been around plenty of superstar athletes with their superstar egos and superstar requests. She was sure superstar musicians weren’t any different.




Justin didn’t know what to make of this girl. She was so not what he’d expected. She was so not what he was used to. Of course, he reminded himself, that was the attraction and the challenge in the first place, but still he just didn’t know how to handle it. It was different, which was refreshing, but at the same time, it was weird. She sort of made him feel like she was way out of his league, like he was fifteen again crushing on some older woman he could never have. But that wasn’t the case anymore. He’d had older women. Older women loved him!

He wasn’t even sure why he cared because after tonight he’d never see her again. But for some reason the whole thing was just mind boggling to him.

“So are you ever going to tell me exactly how you blew your big break?” He decided it was a good time to change the subject. “Did you say something bad on air?”

Her head fell. “Worse,” she told him. “I didn’t say anything at all. I just opened my mouth and nothing came out.”

“Why do I find that hard to believe?” he asked. “You don’t seem shy to me at all.” She definitely hadn’t been shy when it came to fucking.

“I’m not. I don’t know what the hell happened. I just couldn’t talk all the sudden. It was awful. They had to cut to someone else.”

“Damn.” He felt for her. He really did. He knew how hard it was talking into a camera. He remembered the first time he had to sing to one without any type of an audience. That was really weird.

“Oh well. No use crying over spilt milk. I’m sure something else will come along. It always does.”

At least she had a fairly good attitude about it, better than she’d had earlier. Hopefully what he’d done for her had helped with that.

“I’m definitely not looking forward to showing my face, though. Unlike you, the majority of men that I’m surrounded by everyday will give me major shit for this. Even my own dad is probably going to give me an earful.”

“Is he hard on you?”

“Yeah, he’s a little tough, but I’m used to it.”

He sensed that he’d managed to bring back the stress of her day, and that was the last thing he’d meant to happen. So he decided to stand up and move around the table. Her intriguing eyes followed him the entire way as he maneuvered himself behind her and brought both of his hands to her shoulders, where he began rubbing her tensed muscles. For some reason he just felt set on making her feel better.

Her head limply fell forward as he worked his fingers up her neck. “That feels so good,” she spoke through a low moan.

“You’re pretty tense. When’s the last time you had a massage?”

“Try never.”

“Never? Like never, ever?” It was such a routine thing for him. He guessed maybe that wasn’t normal.

“Not professionally.”

“Damn girl, you need to let me hook you up with my masseuse.”

She let out a quiet laugh and it donned on him that most people didn’t have their own personal masseuse, but, with all the strain he put on his body, regular massages were a necessity.

Leaning down close to her ear, he continued to rub her neck and shoulders while whispering against her. “I’m serious.”

“I’m sure you are,” she smirked.

“I know you’re thinking spoiled celebrity, but just because I’m not a pro football or basketball player doesn’t mean I don’t work hard in my line of work. Dancing every night on stage can take a lot out of you.”

She craned her head to look back at him over her shoulder and he paused the movement of his hands. “I wasn’t trying to put you down,” she spoke softly. “Swear.”

He nodded, even though she was already looking the other way. “You wanna move this over to the bed?”

Instead of answering, she stood up. He took that as a yes. She lied down on her stomach, resting her cheek into one of the pillows and relaxing each of her arms at her sides. He climbed over her to get in the right position, continuing with his mission of relieving some of her tension.

For a moment the room was completely silent and he could feel her body relaxing underneath him. He wasn’t exactly sure why he felt so set on pleasing this woman. Normally he didn’t go to such an extent when he had these types of encounters. In fact, normally their time together would already have been over. But for some reason he wasn’t quite ready for his time with her to end.

“Your hands work wonders,” she finally muttered, breaking the long stint of silence. Inside her words made him smile. Her compliments seemed to mean a lot more than the ones he was used to hearing. Maybe because he noticed she didn’t give them out too often.

“Thanks,” he told her. “Anything to make your day end on a high note.”

“Are you always this willing to please?” she asked, just as he slipped his hands underneath her shirt.

“Here, let’s take this off,” he prompted. She lifted up and he maneuvered it over her head. His hands smoothed down her bare back as he thought to answer. “Um, am I always this willing to please? I don’t know really. I never really thought about it.”

From her voice came the smallest peep of a noise, a release of air accompanied by a tiny moan, as he molded his hands into her flesh. He couldn’t even begin to describe how much her noises turned him on. It only urged him to continue as he kneaded his fingers lower, down the sides of her spine. For a woman, she had quite a bit of muscle definition in her back. It wasn’t overly so, it was just right. He enjoyed the sight of her and by no means had any problems indulging in what he saw. “Well, you’re doing a fine job,” she said breathily.

He smirked softly to himself, glad to have the confidence booster after she’d chipped away at it earlier. His hands smoothed down to the small of her back where he reveled in the feel of her silky skin, admiring the view of her tanned flesh as he slipped his touch to her sides. She squirmed slightly from the contact and he realized that his touch had tickled her. “You’re ticklish?” he asked.

The answer she gave was a no, but he didn’t believe it. Either way, his mood wasn’t exactly playful at the moment so he decided not to push it. Instead he removed his hands from her back and pushed her long chestnut hair to the side, leaning down and placing a moist kiss to the back of her neck.

She responded with an “mmm” sound, which only pulled at his desire even more. He tasted her once more, his mouth brushing against the warm flesh just below her hairline. A moment later her body was shifting underneath him, her arms curling around him as their lips joined together once again. The warmth of her bare skin against his chest, clothed or not, made him ache with a desperate desire. All he could think about was how much he wanted her -- again.

Long, graceful fingers found their way to his stomach, inching up underneath his t-shirt. Her touch was delicate and sensual. His breath seemed to stop short at the feel of her.

He realized she wanted better access to him and lifted up enough so she could remove his cotton tee. Then she pressed into him, the warmth of her bare breasts against him causing a groan to be stifled in his throat.

She felt really good against him, and he was beginning to think that this would be the one-night-stand to go down in the record books. Maybe after this one he’d quit, because he was starting to feel like he’d never have another that could quite compare. Especially as her lips slipped down his neck, her hands discovering his flesh with urgency.

His eyes closed as her touch smoothed down his back and underneath the waist of his pants, finding bare flesh that she gripped firmly. He couldn’t help but grind into her, pressing his hardened desire against her body, not holding back in the slightest as her mouth once again found his, their kiss hungry and intense.

Her hand flattened against his chest as she pushed him down flat on his back. Then she was reaching for his pants, jerking them off his legs as his eyes studied her with fascination. Next she was pulling down the bedding as he instinctively maneuvered his naked body inside the sheets, where she eventually joined him, her skin just as bare.

She straddled him, not letting their bodies meet, as she leaned in towards his face with a wicked grin across her lips. “Not yet,” she whispered.

His sight roamed down her body and then back up again, where their eyes finally locked. “I’m not in a hurry,” he told her.

“Good.”

“Why? Did you have something specific planned?” he asked with a curious smirk.

She leaned even closer to him; her face nestled close to his cheek. Her lips brushed across his earlobe as she finally spoke. “Besides fucking the shit out of you? No, not really.”

For some reason her dirty words made his whole body quiver, a ball of excitement welling up in his chest. “Damn girl,” he breathed in sharp as her teeth dug into the top of his shoulder and her hand found its way in between their bodies, slipping down and curling against his arousal. She seemed to know how to touch him just right as her hand worked against him, her lips steadily making the journey down his chest. Her teeth tugged at his nipple and a quick pinch of pain shot through him. He almost found himself whimpering in reaction, but instead he was grunting and twitching and trying hard not to embarrass himself because of the crazy affect she seemed to have on him.

He realized where her lips were heading and a part of him didn’t want to fight it, but the other part of him recognized the fact that she was on her way to taking him to a place he might never come back from. He didn’t want this woman to leave such a mark on him, one that he might never forget. So he did the only thing he could think to do. He used his strength and took over, flipping her onto her back.

Deep brown eyes twinkled up at him as he was now hovering above her. She had this amused smirk on her full and pouty lips, one he was ready to just kiss right off her. But her words came before he had a chance to make it that far. “Couldn’t handle it, huh?”

He didn’t mean to show the aggravation on his face, but the look he gave her undoubtedly did. He shook his head. “You’re fucking crazy if you think that.”

She didn’t believe him. It was obvious.

“It’s okay,” she told him, whispering loudly. “I won’t tell anyone how I rocked your world in just one night.”

He couldn’t stand it anymore. Had he finally met someone that was even more arrogant than he was? Damn it. What gave her that right to talk to him that way? He had to shut her up and he did it the only way he knew how, letting his mouth crash against hers in a hard and forceful kiss. But the woman only seemed to feed off his brashness, as seconds later she was shoving a condom wrapper at his chest.

It was a constant battle between his mind and his body. In his head he hated the affect she had on him, but his body screamed something completely different. And just like that he found himself giving in to her, ripping open the wrapper and slipping the thing on. Seconds later he was slamming into her, not holding back in the least bit. Suddenly, he realized, he was the one that wanted to fuck her so hard that she’d still feel it the next morning.

But it seemed being too forceful was just impossible with her. It was obvious he wasn’t hurting her, as she moaned and cried out in ways he’d never even heard before, ways that made his desire wind up even tighter and stronger. She thrived off his energy, off his motivation to please both himself and her. He liked that. It seemed with her there were absolutely no limits and that was something he’d never exactly experienced before.

It wasn’t a five-minute fuck. Or even a ten or fifteen minute fuck. Every time he thought she was there, she seemed to make it last even longer. For him, it was going to be huge. He could feel how strong the build-up was and the release that was meant to follow would be even bigger.

When it got to the point that his legs were beginning to shake, his body weakening, he found himself practically begging for her to come with him, as pleading, breathy words fell from his lips. And that’s when he finally felt it, her entire body clenching. Her walls tightened to such an affect he swore he felt it all the way in the tips of his toes as his whole body quaked in response.

He had absolutely no control over the things he said. In fact, once it was over chances were he wouldn't even remember them, as his mind had been completely somewhere else. His body, and its struggle for satisfaction, clearly in charge at that moment in time.

The release was so intense that his whole world seemed to go completely blank, his surroundings out of focus, his actions made without thought.

Sweat beaded at his brow, his body spitting out everything it had to offer, he finally collapsed, falling off to the side of her, reminding himself to breath, as that seemed to be a difficult task in itself.

He turned to her then, to tell her how absolutely amazing it had been, to admit that she had completely rocked his world in just one night, but he realized instead that she’d already turned her back to him. She’d covered herself with the sheet, rolled onto her side, and, if he wasn’t mistaken, she was already halfway asleep. He was so stunned that he just lied there, stiff as a board and shocked into a stupor.

This woman had just made Justin Timberlake her bitch…

© BrandyRae 2004



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj soloj visual