The One Nighter by BrandyRae
Part I:  Chapter 5
 

Cassidy honestly hadn’t meant to fall asleep so quickly and effortlessly.  When she woke sometime in the wee hours of the morning, she almost hadn’t remembered what had happened.  Until she realized she was naked, and not only that, but a little bit sore to boot.  That’s when memories of the evening had come rushing back.

Of course she realized he wasn’t there any longer.  Not that she had expected him to be, but she felt a little bad at the fact that she hadn’t even told him thank you.

She got up to use the bathroom and when she returned she noticed what was sitting on her nightstand--two twenty-dollar bills.  Anger immediately surged through her at the notion of him paying her for the things they’d done.  She certainly wasn’t a prostitute!  Then even more anger hit as the thought came to mind that he’d only thought she was worth forty dollars! 

“What an asshole!” she cursed to herself, pushing the money off the table and onto the floor out of complete and total frustration.  That’s when she noticed the piece of paper that had fell with it. 

She was almost too angry to pick it up and read it, but her curiosity got the best of her.  The dim light from the lamp that had been left on, for who knew how long, was enough for her to read his scribbled words.  She realized instantly they weren’t exactly kind words.

Sorry I bored you to sleep.  Here’s $40 for the hamburgers.  Justin

For some reason his obvious bitterness made her giggle.  She hadn’t meant to offend him, and if he had stayed, which – again – she had never expected him to, she would have explained that to him.  But it was too late now.  She had no way to contact him and she had no plans to try.

Cassidy was sure the next girl he slept with would more than sooth whatever wounds she’d given him by not inflating his ego to an even bigger state than it had been before.

With all that in mind, she curled back into bed against her stiff hotel pillow, having no problems drifting back to sleep.  Regardless if he was angry with her or not, she didn’t care.  What he’d done for her had more than helped to ease the stress of her day.  That was all that mattered.


Justin was in a foul mood when he got up the next morning.  Never had a woman EVER fallen asleep on him like that.  He hated to say it, but his ego and his confidence had definitely taken a bit of damage from his night with the angry, wannabe sportscaster.

Angry was definitely the best word to describe her and it seemed the only way he could make himself feel any better was to keep reminding himself of that.  It hadn’t been anything he’d done.  It was all her.  She was mad at the world.  He didn’t need those types of people around him.  He needed positive, happy people around him. 

Cassidy Nickel certainly hadn’t been positive or happy.  That was for damn sure!

But she had been a great lay, and that was one thing that kept creeping back into his mind even though he absolutely didn’t want it to.  In fact, the image of the sex they’d shared seemed to play inside of his head over and over again like looped videotape.  Every time he closed his eyes he not only saw her, he felt her.  Cassidy had felt great. 

He hated it, but it was the truth.  Her memory was branded into him and he just couldn’t shake it.  That was the main reason why he felt so irritated as he rode down in the elevator with his security, on his way out of the hotel.  He was furious at himself for actually wishing he had just a little more time with her.  Just one more time to satisfy the hunger she seemed to cause.  That was all he wanted.  Nothing more.

It pissed him off how badly he still wanted her.  It pissed him off that he had this terrible ache to feel her one more time.  Damn her.  She wasn’t supposed to have an affect on him.  She was only supposed to be a one night stand.  One night stands aren’t supposed to leave you wanting more the next day.  They’re supposed to leave you satisfied.

Letting out a loud breath he followed his bodyguard out of the elevator.  “Rough night?” the hefty man chuckled.

But Justin was far from amused.  “Don’t even go there.”

That only caused a bigger laugh from the man.  But the act didn’t garner a response, especially as Justin noticed her at the check out counter.  Fuck.  This was not what he wanted.  Part of him wanted to march right up to her, but the other part of him didn’t want to give her the satisfaction.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

“Dammit.  There she is.”

“Still hot for her?” Dre asked. 

“She was a good lay.  That’s it,” Justin answered firmly, doing everything possible to not look over at her.

“Well, guess what?  That good lay is headed right for you.”

“Fuck,” he cursed again under his breath.  He turned then, catching sight of the scowl on her face as she was just a few feet away.  He tried to conjure up a smile, but it fell quickly as she shoved the two twenty dollar bills he’d left for her into his chest.  That had made her mad.  Good.

“I don’t want your money you fuckin’ asshole.”

The part that sucked was her anger toward him only intensified the urge to throw into the nearest empty room and fuck her senseless.  Damn this woman!  “You fell asleep on me, you bitch.”

Dre laughed quietly under his breath and Justin wished immediately that he wouldn’t have announced that in front of his bodyguard.  He was never going to hear the end of it.  “I didn’t do it on purpose,” she said through gritted teeth.

“Look, I can’t do this with you right here.”  He grabbed onto her wrist—firmly.  “Come with me.”  He had a feeling she wanted to fight him, but she didn’t.  He kept hold of her until they made it safely into the back seat of the limousine that was waiting for him out front.  Dre took a seat in the front seat with the driver—instinctively—and the two of them were completely alone.  The privacy window up.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Kidnapping me?  Just ‘cause you’re some superstar doesn’t mean you can just have your way with me.”

He groaned inwardly at the mention of such a thing.

“Where the fuck is my luggage?”

“Relax,” he told her.  “The driver is putting it in the trunk.  And I am not trying to kidnap you.  Jesus.  Are you headed to the airport, or what?”

“That was the idea,” she remarked stiffly, hands crossed over her chest as she was perched on the long seat opposite from him, staring out the window across with her legs kicked out, one ankle on top of the other.  He was sitting in the very back, staring at nothing but her and definitely making it known.  Finally she turned her head to look at him.  “What?”

“You’re the angriest woman I’ve ever fucking met.”  And she made him hotter than he’d ever fucking been, but he didn’t tell her that.

“You left me forty dollars and a note.  Pretty insulting,” she remarked gruffly.

“You fell asleep!  Very insulting.”  He shot back.

“I have a tendency to do that after really good sex,” she stated stiffly, refusing to look him in the eye.

He wanted to grin with accomplishment, but he didn’t want to spoil the chance he felt like he had for another go round.  “So what’s up?  You want more?”  

 

Cassidy wasn’t sure what to say.  She hadn’t meant to even talk to him, but she’d left check out and he’d been right there, just a few steps away.  Her feet had just started moving before she could even think about it.  The two bills he’d left her mysteriously making their own way out of her purse and into her hand.  Damn him.  Why’d he have to be so fucking arrogant and cocky?  It turned her on completely and she had a good feeling she wouldn’t be able to say no to him.  A fact he was probably more than aware of.  “What do you think?” she finally answered, still trying to hold up the front that she was angry.

“I think this is about to be the best fucking limo ride ever.”  He fell to his knees and moved towards her.  Unlocking her legs and pushing them open so he could kneel in front of her.  Her hands went straight for his head, pushing the hat off his short but untamed hair and letting the thing fall to the floor.  The car started to move, but Justin’s balance didn’t falter.

“I hate you.”  Her words said one thing, but her actions another as she was running both her hands over his head and down the back of his neck.

His grin was cocky and wide.  “I know.”  He took a dive straight for her neck, biting a little too hard on her tender flesh.  She whimpered and he immediately kissed it and made it better.  He rose up, his lips meeting her ear.  “Too bad I’m the best fuck you’ve ever had,” he whispered confidently before nibbling on the sensitive spot where jaw met neck.

He heart was pounding inside her chest.  He was right and she hated that fact.  She hated that she was so hot and so wet for him at that moment that she didn’t even care that they were in the back of a limo with a driver and a bodyguard up front who no doubt knew exactly what was going on in the back.  She hated it, but it excited her too.  So much that she found herself reaching for the fly of his jeans.  “Just shut up and fuck me,” she finally said.

He groaned with appreciation and unzipped the light sweatshirt she was wearing.  He grinned when he realized she wasn’t wearing anything underneath except for a lacey black bra.  “God damn,” he muttered under his breath just before sucking at the cleavage that was exposed.  Her eyes closed instinctively, her head falling backwards.  She lost hold of his waist as she was too caught up in all the wonderful things he was doing to her with his mouth at the moment.  She breathed in heavy breaths as his tongue slithered down the center of her stomach, his lips pressing moist kisses to her flesh. 

His hands pulled at the waist of her jeans, unbuttoning and then unzipping.  He groaned even louder upon the realization that her panties matched her bra.  Dark, lust-filled eyes stared up at her as he gave the undergarment a little tug with his teeth.  “Lift up,” he said, patting her hip.

She did, sliding right out of the expensive pair of denim.  “You too,” she told him.

He shook his head.  “Not yet.”  And with that his face disappeared as he pulled the lace to the side and buried his mouth into her.  She cried out, not giving a damn who heard.  She wanted him so bad.  She couldn’t wait another second.  “Justin, I swear to god, if you don’t fuck me right now—”

He grinned up at her, kissing her thigh and then her hip before slipping her out of her panties.  Then he pulled down his own pants, exposing the fact that he was rock hard for her.  Instinctively she leaned forward and reached for him, grabbing him rather aggressively.  He felt good in her hand, there was no denying it.

“Hey, hey, hey,” he said, “I know you’re excited, but not so hard.”

She smiled.  “You feel pretty fucking hard.”

Next thing she knew he’d pushed her back against the seat and had entered her without any hesitation, not letting her adjust to him in the slightest.  She remembered instantly that she was still sore, but she could care less.  Especially as he was already slamming into her, on the verge of pushing her over the edge in a mere couple of seconds.

Suddenly she found herself gasping for air.  She gripped at the t-shirt he was still wearing, pushing it up his chest and flattening her palms against him.  “Slow down,” she begged practically.

He did, leaning his face into her ear.  “Is this better?” he whispered as his rhythm switched to long, slow, thorough strokes.

“I just want to enjoy it for a little bit longer,” she panted, as her arousal wound and tightened inside of her.  His mouth pressed into the side of her face, an evident grin playing at his lips.  He liked what she’d said.  He made it known.

His thrusts continued, her hands slipped around his back, underneath his shirt as she kept it pushed up and out of the way.  His lips sought her out, kissing her thoroughly.  She felt his breath quickening and she new release was imminent.  “You are so fucking tight,” he muttered as he pulled his lips away from hers. 

“That’s because you’re so fucking big.”  She gasped as he slammed into her hard.  She was right there, so close.  Her breath stopped as everything tightened.  Then it hit, a rush of ecstasy. Huffing and moaning, her legs clenched around his as her whole body quaked with an overwhelming release.

He cursed and groaned and she knew he was right there with her.  She pushed her hips to meet him—feeling every inch of him, every part of him, as her walls squeezed everything he had.  That’s when she felt his climax--felt it pour into her.  She watched his face—his teeth digging into his bottom lip and his eyes almost rolling back into his head.  He pulled back slowly and then returned, holding himself with her, pushing so that every sensitive part of their bodies touched.  “Fuck,” he whispered again, a smile curling to his lips.  He kissed her softly, sweetly.

Her heart was beating to fast to say anything.

“Don’t tell anyone, but I seriously think sex with you is the best I’ve ever had.”  

 

Justin knew he shouldn’t have told her that, but the words had slipped out before he’d even realized it. 

“You probably say that to all the girls,” she grinned coyly.  “Hey, do you think you can grab some napkins or something?”

He looked over his shoulder at the bar and grabbed the paper napkins out of the wine glasses, all the while trying not to come apart from her and make an even bigger mess.  He handed them to her and kept a couple for himself as he finally pulled out.

“You realize we didn’t use a condom?”

“I got a little caught up in the moment,” he grimaced.  “You’re on the pill right?”

She nodded her head yes.  “You’re clean right?”

His held tilted, a look of annoyance on his face.  “Very.”

“Good ‘cause I’m suing your ass if it turns out otherwise.”

His look turned even dirtier.  “That was a pretty shitty thing to say.”

“Well, living is important to me.  Sorry.”

He shook his head as he finally pulled up his pants, tossing her her underwear as she’d finished cleaning herself up a bit.  “That was very irresponsible.  Okay?  I’m sorry.  I don’t usually let that sort of thing happen.”  Usually he would have just settled for a blow job in the back of the limo, but that wasn’t what he’d been after at all.

Fact of the matter was, he wanted her.

He retreated back to his seat as she finished getting dressed.  “Were almost there.”

She nodded.  “Yeah.”

“If I give you my number will you call me?”

“Do you usually give your number out in this type of situation?”

Situations didn’t usually turn out quite like this one, but he couldn’t bring himself to tell her that.  So instead he just shook his head no and said, “Not really.”

She shrugged then and told him, “I might call.”

He hated that she played so hard to get.  He hated that he already wanted to see her again and she hadn’t even left yet.  He hated that she had got under his skin so badly.  But she had and he couldn’t help it.  “Well, can I get your number?”

“So I can be your new booty call?” she asked.

His brow furrowed as he shot her another nasty look.  “You’re so cynical.  You know that?”

Simply she nodded her head yes.

Then he grinned and scratched the back of his head.  “You would be a damn fine booty call, though.”  He was teasing, but he wasn’t sure if she’d catch it or not.  Although, honestly, he doubted that she cared one way or the other.

“Can’t argue that one,” she stated matter-of-factly.

He just shook his head as the car stopped.  “We’re here.”

“Yep.”

He pulled out his wallet and handed her a business card.  “Call me.  Seriously.”

She took it, but didn’t offer up her own.  There was a knock on the window and Justin reached for the door handle, opening it a crack.  Dre pulled it open the rest of the way. 

“This is the front,” he told her.  “I have to go in a different entrance.”

Cassidy nodded and rose to her feet, hunched over because of the lack of head space.  She looked over at Dre, but stopped in front of Justin anyway, apparently not giving a damn if he was watching.  She got right in his face.  “I’m gonna sleep really good during the flight home.  Thanks,” she told him softly and pressed one last kiss to his lips.

He wanted to say something about her calling him one more time as she climbed out, but he didn’t because Dre was going to give him a hard enough time as it was.

He watched her step out and not even turn back around.  Next thing he knew the door was shut and she was gone.  

 

Cassidy’s heart was still racing as she headed through the terminal.  She wondered if she had sex written all over her.  He’d said she was the best sex he’d ever had and as much as she hated to admit it, she felt the same way. 

But even so, she didn’t think she’d call.  Fact was, she’d lied to him about being on the pill.  She hadn’t been on any kind of birth control in a good four months and that fact scared her quite a bit. 

But what were the chances?  One time?  Come on.  That was just ridiculous.  Besides, if the unthinkable did happen she’d take care of it and he’d never have to know.  End of story.  That was it.

No, she thought, as she boarded the plane a little while later.  No way she would call.  The sex had been great and he wasn’t so bad either.  But there was no way in hell she had time to get her heart broken by some egocentric pop star.  No way at all.

© BrandyRae 2005



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj soloj visual