The One Nighter by BrandyRae
Part I:  Chapter 3

Justin was on fire for this girl. She was not the typical “I love you so much I’d do anything to be with you” lay. It seemed, rather, that she had the exact same agenda as he did--purely animalistic, lust-filled sex.

That excited him more than he expected. And now, as her full lips slipped down the center of his torso, placing moist kisses all over his bare skin, he was having a hard time keeping himself upright. His legs felt a little weak; which he hoped was an affect from his workout and not from her.

It didn’t matter. He would never stop the game they’d started. And he was now convinced that it was a game, one she’d played just as well as he had.

Her teeth scraped against his hip bone and he forced back a grunt, his breath stopping short in his chest as he bit down on his bottom lip. Next thing he knew her hands were pushing down his pants, briefs and all. He maneuvered his legs to kick them completely off, returning to his knees before her, watching as her eyes studied every part of him.

He started to reach for her last piece of clothing, her tiny black shorts, but he didn’t accomplish the task as she closed the distance between him and ran a hand down his arm.

That arm fell from his wrist to his side and then around to his butt, while her lips hovered just a breath away from his own. “You’re body is nicer than I expected,” she breathed into him.

He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to take that as a compliment or not. It definitely wasn’t the kind of compliment he was used to. “Am I supposed to say thanks?” he asked instead.

She smirked, and brushed her lips over his seductively.

Compliment or not, he suddenly didn’t care.

“You look skinnier with clothes on,” she explained. “Remember, I’m used to being around athletes all the time.”

He shook his head slightly and tried to forget that she was basically telling him he wasn’t as attractive as the guys she was used to seeing. “You know what…” he didn’t finish; instead he yanked her shorts down her slim hips in a completely unforgiving fashion. She didn’t seem to mind, as she fell back against the bed and allowed him to pull them off the rest of the way.

He leaned over her, letting her feel his hardened state against the lower portion of her belly.

“You don’t like that, do you?” she asked with a devilish smirk. “You’re used to girls telling you how gorgeous you are all the time.”

She was right, but he didn’t tell her that. He opted for a more non-verbal answer, a very hard kiss to her lips.

When he pulled away, she giggled, and for some reason he suddenly felt as if she was the one that had played him, instead of the opposite. He closed his eyes and shook his head just a notch, set on taking back control of the situation.

She giggled again.

Damn it.

“What?” he asked, sure that he’d probably regret it in a minute.

Her hand smoothed up his neck, her fingers creeping into his short hair. “Don’t worry,” she voiced, looking him straight in the eye. “You are gorgeous. No argument there.”

She was messing with his confidence and he wasn’t sure why that was. He didn’t think she meant to, but the fact was, he was used to being worshiped practically. She definitely wasn’t doing any worshiping.

He reminded himself that this was the challenge. This was what he’d wanted. And instead of wasting anymore time talking he started a journey with his lips from her chest down to her stomach.

That shut her up. Well, at least her words anyway. She definitely wasn’t being quiet, as tiny gasps and peeps escaped her voice every time he seemed to make contact. That was more like it -- definitely more like it.

He let his hand slip between her thighs and the fact that she was dripping wet for him made him want to bury his face right into her. He kissed her low, just at the spot where her hip turned into thigh, and he knew the second he gave into her and tasted her sweet spot, she’d be putty in his hands. That’s what he wanted. That’s when his mission would be accomplished.

He pushed that surefire sexy grin he’d mastered so well onto his lips and looked up at her with hungry eyes. She was intoxicated by him, aching for him, practically begging for him.

His confidence was back at an all time high. Nothing could stop him now.

He pressed a moist kiss just above her neatly groomed hairline and smiled with satisfaction when he felt her shiver. That’s when he made his move, pushing her legs open and bringing his mouth to the place he knew would make her scream and moan.



Cassidy cursed out loud at the feel of his tongue against her most sacred area. One thing for sure, he definitely knew what he was doing. She was glad for that because the last thing she wanted was to spend her evening with a man who couldn’t satisfy her. That was the main purpose for what they were doing and that was the only goal she had in mind.

She didn’t want to try and get to know him better. She didn’t want to pretend that it was more than anything but a one-night stand. She just wanted to let off some steam and feel the release.

And with the way he was working it, release didn’t seem so out of reach.

Her fingers dug into the bedspread, her eyes rolled back into her head, as he continued to suck and lick and nibble in all the right places. Damn, she could let him do this for hours, all night, in fact.

The tension of her day didn’t seem to be weighing on her shoulders anymore. She could give a damn about her job now.

Gently his teeth pulled at her sensitive flesh, his tongue soothing the spot right after. Then he stopped; just when she could feel that sweet release so, so close.

The smirk on his face was somewhat evil as he rose up to meet her face to face, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. She reached down and grabbed him intimately, firmly, and watched the surprise in his eyes at her boldness. She was enjoying how much she was obviously not the norm for him. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that he’d had his fair share of one-night stands, but she didn’t care. This had nothing to do with him and everything to do with herself.

He was just an object and she had no problems admitting that.

She stroked him, maybe a little too hard because for a split second she thought she saw pain in his eyes even though he never brought it to her attention. But still she figured it was only fair that she kissed it and made it feel better.

With her hand on the side of his waist, she pushed him off of her and over to the mattress. “Stay right there,” she told him as she hopped off the bed and reached into the closet to grab the necessary precautions for what was to come next out of her purse.

She came back with more than one in her hand and dropped them on the nightstand. Then she maneuvered her body over his legs and gripped him once again, rubbing her thumb over the tip and wiping away the moisture that had surfaced there.

Then she did exactly what she knew he wanted her to, bringing her head down and taking as much of him as she could into her mouth. He shifted slightly underneath her, his breath deepening instantly as he cursed silently under his breath.

His reaction only made her want to continue that much more. It was the power the act gave her that she enjoyed, not so much the act itself. She sucked him hard, and his legs twitched underneath her, as if he were wishing for more control. But she didn’t give it to him. Instead she kept on going, waiting until he was so, so close.

And then she did the same thing he had. She stopped.

He looked about ready to cry as she climbed up his body, leaning into him and letting him feel how hot she was for him. He grabbed onto her hips and guided her up the length of his shaft. The contact made her breath stop as she closed her eyes for just a second, reveling in the sensation that danced through her body.

She didn’t waste another second. Reaching over to the nightstand she grabbed one of the wrapped condoms and ripped it open. Then she took the liberty of sheathing him completely before finally lowering herself to meet him.

The fit was rather snug, a fact she was more than pleased with, as she slowly worked her way down, letting her body adjust to him. His hands found her hips again as he was finally buried inside of her. The look on his face was pure animal lust as he murmured something about “that’s it, ride it…” and she found herself doing just that.

It wasn’t long before she was finally on the verge of what she’d been waiting for, panting wild breaths and whispering his name silently under his breath. She cried out when it hit, not able to control herself, her head lashing back and her teeth digging into her bottom lip.


Justin almost enjoyed watching her just as much as he enjoyed the act itself. She really was a beautiful woman -- long brown hair cascaded down to her shoulders with creamy skin that was toned from head to toe, breasts that fit perfectly in the palm of his hand, story-telling brown eyes and full, supple lips that felt just as good as they looked.

His climax was close, but not quite there. He hated condoms. They cut back some of the sensation and nothing felt as good as skin to skin contact, but protection was a necessity in cases like this.

Finally, as he felt her walls shuddering around him, squeezing him and hugging him, her voice a mere whimper of satisfaction, it hit -- a full fledged orgasm, big and climactic, as he literally felt like he was being drained of everything he’d held inside. His body shook underneath her, his breath heavy as he groaned and grunted and cursed out loud.

Damn, that had been more intense then he’d expected.

She rolled off of him, letting him lie there alone -- still breathing, still reeling in his surge of sexual overflow. She seemed unaffected. Satisfied, but unaffected. He wasn’t used to not having an affect on the girls he slept with.

He turned onto his side to face her. “Do you feel better?” he asked, almost afraid of her answer.

She grinned and he felt immediate relief. “You have no idea.”

“I’m starving. You wanna order room service?”

© BrandyRae 2004

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj soloj visual