Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of me. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
I’ve never been so afraid. I’ve been told that it hurts and I don’t want to hurt. “Don’t be scared.” He says softly as he lowers me down onto his bed and begins to kiss my neck. “I…I’m not scared” I whisper as my eyes begin to close. I never knew that something so simple can feel this good. He chuckles against my skin and then begins to kiss it again. “Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for you, for this moment?” He asks in rhetoric. Yes, I do. And I do know how long he’s waited, 3 years and 4 months. I know this because I’ve waited just as long. I nod my head at his question and continue to submit, moaning loudly as his kisses turns into warn sucking and long licks. “Do you know what I’m going to do with it? Huh? Do you know?” He says hotly as his hands slide their way to the back of me and begins to undo my bra. My eyes become slits as I imagine what's he’s going to do to me.

He raises my arms up as he takes of my bra. The last piece of clothing that I had left to hide behind. And then I become embarrassed. Oh God what if he hates what he see’s? My body has never been something that I showed off. I have a double D cup size, a size 9 jean fragment, a booty that I can’t seen to run, palate, or starve away. I’m 5’10 with thick legs and a size 7 shoe. I’m belt like an Amazon. And by the way that he’s inspecting my body and biting his bottom lip, while shaking his head and running his hands down my body. I can tell that he doesn’t seem to mind at all. His hands go lower, sliding and kneading every pieces of skin that has never been touched or bruised or bumped. He goes deeper, stopping at my center, beckoning me to spread wider.

“Do you have any idea what I’m planning on doing to it?” he repeats, rubbing my pleasure button and following the path that his hands made, with his tongue. No, but please just hurry up or there won’t an it left. I’m about to combust. My body arches on it’s own accord and that seems to make him lose his mind. That pushes him to answer his own question, “I’m gonna engrave my name on it.” My breath catches and I almost black out as he ends his statement by putting the tip of his tongue on the out side of my untouched place. He looks up at me and pushes it deeper into me. The farther he goes the wider my legs and my eyes get. The tighter I clutch the black sheets on his soft bed. A sound escapes me and a feeling possess me and cause my body and my soul and my heart to scream and shiver and quench and sore simultaneously. “Oooooooooh!”

He caused a flood and I never knew that my body could create something like that. My heartbeat begins to slow and my eyes begin to open and I look down at him and surprisingly, I’m not alarmed that he’s looking back at me. He has his left hand placed on my stomach rubbing it gently and his right hand wrapped around the calf of my left leg holding it without purpose. “Damn baby. I thought the people were just talking. I thought the boys was just bitter ‘cause you ain’t let them taste, but you really are, aren’t you?” I continue to look at him as he begins to give that cleft smile that only a few notice. That same smile that he gave me when we met. It was this taunting smile that says ‘got you’. He makes his way back up my body. Aligning middle to middle.

“You tryna grow up tonight? Tryna become a big girl?” He asks with amusement in his voice. “Show Daddy you a big girl.” He says staring into my eyes. He begins to grind his center into me. I can feel his manhood against my left thigh as he grinds deeper. The harder he goes the harder he gets and I don’t know what to do. What do I do? How do I show him? “H…How, baby?” I ask. He places his arms above our heads, leans down into my ear and whispers, “Put me in.” I forget to breath. My right hand slides down the length of his body and wraps it’s self around his manhood. He sucks in air, head still by my ear. I begin to rub the tip against myself, pushing the tip in and out and back and forth. “Stop playing. Show Daddy.” He said more abrasive, no smile nor laugh in his voice. I take the hint. I begin to push him deeper, until I hit the entrance and it begins to burn. “Come on baby.” He beckons. I start to push deeper, shutting my eyes tightly. He’s inside my hidden home and he knocking at the bedroom door, but I’m not strong enough to open that door.

“I guess there’s some things that daddy has to take care of too.” He says. He brings his hands down to mine. Grabs a hold of them and brings them back over our heads. He intertwines our fingers and uses his lower half to shatter my bedroom door. I let out a whimper that morphs into a scream as he begins to move his lower half in a rhythm that I never knew existed. Its starts to hurt less and less, until it’s not hurting at all and I find that my legs have wrapped their selves around his body and I start to join him in his rhythm. Ever dip makes me moan bite and scream and every swivel makes me gasp.

Dip. Swivel. Dip. Swivel. Dip. Swivel.

Moan. Gasp. Bite. Gasp. Scream. Grasp.
Chapter End Notes:
tell me what you'll think.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story