Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the the thing, I have a website per the lovely ladies of tasting-eden.com and I really wanna make it an active place, but I wanna a different look and I don't know the first thing about making a site. So if there is anyone out there who will be willing to help me please hit me up. :). My site: aljuly.tasting-eden.com email:LeakeJuly@hotmail.com.
“What is this that I hear about you not wanting Justin to come in here and see you?” Mick asked me while holding in her arms my beautiful baby boy. “He can come and see his son, but for now I just need a break from him ok?” I answered still keeping my eyes on my baby. “Honey, that is your man out there and he just wants to see how your doing.” “Ma, I just went through ten hours of labor a quart of blood. I need you for the moment to stop being his mother-in- law and try to be my mother.” I say to her as she continues to rock my child to sleep. “Olivia, that man has done nothing but provide for us. He’s brought us-“
“I don’t care what he’s brought us, Mick. I didn’t sleep with him for his money, I haven’t stayed with him for his money, hell, I didn’t even have his baby for his money. I don’t care about money. What I do care about is the fact he is a liar, a manipulator, a cheater, and a collection of other things. “I say as I watch Mick put down the baby into the crib beside the bed. “Baby, he just need sometime to think, is all he was saying.”
“Ma, can you leave?”
“What?”
“Here I am crying out for you to hear me and once again you’re taking his side. I can’t deal with you right now. I am hurt and beat up and I really can’t take anymore. So can you go, Please?” I answer. I just wanted to be with my baby. My sleeping child that had a long way to go before he would get mixed in this crazy ass world. With his wacked out grandmother, his crazy ass father, and his weak mother. I just wanted to have peace for a few and nothing about my mother being in the room provided that.
“Olivia, I know that you think that I am rough on you. And I will admit that I am. It’s just that I been where you are. And , honey, Justin talks to me. He needs us. He needs you. We’re all he has. And sometimes men don’t ask for help the way that they should. But sweetheart , that man is crying out to you. The question is when are you going to answer him.” And then she leaves. Just like that. And then it hits me. Justin talks to her. He opens his heart to my mother. That makes me sad. That makes me sick to my stomach. Because what kind of relationship must we have for him to deem my mother as more woman to him than I am. What the hell are we doing together if the both of us are too weak to even talk to the other? Hell, as much as I’m going to hate to admit this, Justin was right. We’re not it in a place where we can get married. We’ve been carrying on in this relationship as if we were racing against time. Jumping from one extreme to another.
But we can fix that, we can fix us. With our baby as the beginning of a new us. We can be better and since Justin ain’t gone let us go anywhere anyway. I mine as well make the most out of forever.
Chapter End Notes:
feed me back.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story