Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to those who gave me some reviews. Greatly appreciated!
Sly rolls over in his king size bed with his black linen sheets wrapped around his waist. He stares at a blaring cell phone that’s lighting up the inside of his jean pocket that he wore the night before. What the hell. He gets from his bed and walks his nude self towards the pants, bending down and removing the phone from his pocket. He slides it up and put it to his ear not even bothering to check the screen to see who it is.

“Yeah?” He answers. Walking back to his bed and sitting on the edge as the person on the other line begins to speak. “Hey you.” He hears and then a devilish grin begins to spread on his face. Olivia Leake, Daddy’s big girl, had the sweetest voice that he ever heard. “How’s Daddy’s girl doin’ this morning?” he asks as he starts to feel movement on the other side of his bed. He shrugs the movement off knowing who it is. It had been exactly two nights since he had had O’s soft body under him and he wasn’t to proud to say that he wanted her back at his place sooner rather later.

“I’m ok. I can’t stop thinking about you.” She says sweetly, with a little giggle that makes Sly start cheesing hard. “What you can’t stop thinking about?” he asked lying back on the bed. “Just you and…” she trailed off. “And?” he asked with a raised brow. “Us. The other night.” She finished. “I missed you too baby." He hears her let out a breath and giggle on the other end. “Look, I gotta get back to work. I’m on break. I just wanted to hear your voice.” She says. “Hey?” Sly says before she can hang up. “Yeah?” “I wanna see you tonight. I’mma swing by at eight. Be ready.” He demands. “K.” she says before she hangs up.

Sly slides his phone close and then reaches down to his middle and rubs the hardness of himself. He places his phone on the nightstand beside his bed and then rolls over and wakes up the sleeping body next to him. “Aye, come here and take care of me.” He says while the nameless girl begins to straddle him.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story