Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to you guy that are following. I really am greatful. I work on a computer all day, so my updates will more than likely be frequent, cuz well I don't have anything else to do. HeHe! :")
“That wasn’t the deal and you know it!” An enraged Fred said in his heavy Jamaican accent. Sly subtly took off his tailored jacket and placed it on the back of his chair in his office. “I changed the deal.” He said simply and then sat down in the same chair that his jacket laid ont the back of. “What do you mean you changed the deal? You were supposed to do what we paid you to do. You were supposed to fix our little problem.” Fred said getting angrier by the moment at Sly’s worriless attitude. He watched as Sly lit a cigar, crossed his legs, and sat back in his chair.

“Fred, you said that you had a little problem and when I sent my men to handle business for you, I found out that you’re problem wasn’t little at all. See I have a reputation to uphold and I also have an understanding with the major cartels in Cali. They don’t fuck wit me and I don’t fuck wit them. You got me sending my men into neutral territory and I be damned if I’m gone have my people pop off someone from the Yuing Family just because you got sloppy and left over a quarter mill in product in their turf and they sold it.” Sly said with a slight chuckle. Fred hopped up from his seat and stepped closer to Sly as if he was about to take his head off. Then he stopped his movement quickly when he saw, Mikal, Sly right hand gunman reach for his hip. Then Fred’s attention was snapped back to Sly’s desk as a manila folder was thrown onto it. “That’s you’re down payment on the job back and I seriously suggest that you take it and leave. M gets an itchy trigger finger for dumb son’s of bitches that jump out at me.” Sly said letting a cloud of smoke past threw his partly opened lips. Fred took the folder and then gave Sly a look that clearly declared war and then he walked out.

“You want me to go handle him before he becomes a serious problem?” Mikal asked walking around to the front of the desk from Sly’s side. “Naw let him cool down for a couple of days. I wanna see what he does.” Sly said and then he pulled out a folder and began to look throw papers that he needed to sign for the opening of his new restaurant in the Westside of Hollywood. It was Mikal’s queue to leave and he did just that. Ray’s was going to be the biggest thing opened if Justin had anything to do with it. He had been thinking about opening a soul food restaurant in the rich parts of town for a while and with Hollywood jumping with rappers crossing over to movies everyday and hip hop taking a bigger influence in the world he knew that the idea would work. Besides nothing beat a plate of ribs and a good helping of potato salad. Half the women in that part of town needed something to make their asses grow more.
Yeah, with any luck he could make every starlets ass as plump as O’s.

That girl was still mad at him. It had been three weeks and she went back to pretending that he didn’t even exist. If he was coming one way she made it her mission to go the other way and he didn’t missed the way that she would duck into the nearest building if he was coming down the street and she happened to be on the side walk. No, he didn’t feel bad about the way that he had treated her that night. She knew who she was getting involved with before she ever got into the car with him. She knew what time it was and He was tired of chasing that girl. So yes he lied about getting out of the game. She was messing up the mood and he wasn’t much for talking when it was time to get down.

Before she was in the first draft pick of booty in the old neighborhood, she was the annoying kid sister of his boy Rich. Rich had always been down for the cause, ready to ride at the drop of the hat, but his mama was always trippin making Olivia go where ever Rich went and so Rich had messed out on all the action. But about three years ago Olivia was seen walking down the street going to the store with the tightest jeans on and a small white wife beater and the next thing you know the streets was talking. Every dude from fifth Ave to Griffin was trying to get at her and then Rich had gone from the downiest dude in the hood to being Captain Cock Block. And so Justin had started giving her subtle glances and straight game behind his boys back since then.

Olivia needed to realize that when he said that she was his, he wasn’t playing. He was dead serious. He had had his share of cut buddies and one night nothings. He was looking for something stable, a constant and she had been hand picked to be that woman that he was willing to hang up his player’s cape for and she needed to stop that school girl nonsense and stop dodging him like he had given her the clap. Her avoidance act had been cute for the last three weeks, but now he was quite annoyed and it was time that she bring her ass on home to him, before he was forced to go get her.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story