Author's Chapter Notes:
I tried to do some editing and typo checks on this one, so I hope I got everything. ;)
"Let the church say Amen." Pastor Johnson says at the pulpit of Mount. Isaiah Baptist Church. For the last three months I have been coming here religiously with mom, per Sly's request. Every since mom and I moved in Sly has demanded that I be two places, Church and the bedroom. And believe it or not I stay my ass in one or the other. It's not like I have anything else to do, since after a week of staying with Sly he got tired of me having a job and told me one morning that I better come home unemployed. He started ranting some crap about how I was making him look bad. He said that he was ballin out of this world and what did it look like with me going to work every morning to answer phones for someone else's empire.

At first that made perfect sense to me. I mean some chicks go there whole lives wishing that they strike gold and here I was living in a platinum mine and I don't even realize it. But now I wish that I had told Sly to kill himself, cuz I'm bored as hell, not to mention annoyed out of my fucking mind. With no job, I'm stuck with my mother all day. My mother, who has miraculously stopped smoking and started treating Sly better than she'd ever treated me and Richy. She has taken it upon her self to act as if Sly is the second coming and by doing that she has succeeded in getting on my last nerve. In the last three months, Mick has drugged me to every baby store and church event in L.A. And don't get me wrong I love the Lord, but this is outrageous.

Sly hasn’t been any help either. I can honestly say that in the last three months, I've spent a total of seventy-eight days and various positions that I'm not sure that I'm supposed to do while pregnant. Sly is on this thing about how me being pregnant is the sexiest thing in the world. He keeps giving me these nasty facts about sex and pregnancy like, excessive amount of sex while pregnant will make it less painful during labor. Then there's my favorite freaky pregnant fact, doing it doggie style makes for a greater possibility that the baby will be a boy. Now, I'm not complaining cuz over that last few months I have grown to appreciate the blessing that is the orgasm, but damn. My life for the past three months has been filled with nothing but sex and Jesus and I'm sick of it.

"Livy, baby, answer that or turn it off." I hear my mom say, shaking me out of my thoughts. I then realize that my cell is vibrating rather loudly and several old ladies with huge ugly ass hats are turned around looking at me like they were listening to my thoughts a moment ago. I quickly snatch up my cell phone and purse and make my way out of the church. Once I step out on to the front step I put the phone to my ear.

“You just don't know what you're doing to me in that church girl outfit." I hear Sly growls into my ear. I start to look around the parking lot and then I spot Justin's black Lincoln that he likes to pick me and mom up in after church. I began to walk towards it. As I get closer I see that there isn't anyone in the front, but the back door opens a soon as I was about to walk away. I get in and close the door behind me and before I can locate Sly, I feel a pair of lips attack my neck and a hand rising up my leg.

"Aw, hell naw, Justin!" I screamed pushing him off of me. "Baby?" He questioned looking at me like I took away his favorite toy. "Babe, I know that we have done some freaky stuff of the last couple of months, but I am not getting busy in the back seat of a car in front of a church." I rebut. Sly's mouth begins to open and I know instantly that he's going to throw another freaky pregnant proverb at me and before he even get a chance, I nip that shit right there. "No, J. Every since we've been together I been straight sinning. Now this is one offense towards God that you gone have to make by your damn self." And would you believe that that asshole is laughing as if I just told that funniest joke in the world. "You sound like your mother." He says between laughs and in response I get out of the car and start walking back towards the church. Then I turn around when I hear him laughing louder. I see now that he is half hanging out of the car. "You know what's funnier?" I ask him. "What baby?" "You really not getting any now." I answer and then continue walking towards the church. “Now, that’s funny!” I saying laughing myself back into the church.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story