Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all the reviews, that's what keeps a sista going. :")
“You know what Sly? You’re an asshole!” Olivia screamed to the top of her lounges. Once again she was startin some shit. Did she not realize that he didn’t wanna hear that mess? Here he was trying to do the right thing by her and all she wanted to do was fight about little shit that didn’t even concern her.

“Are you really that bored, Got damn! Leave me alone and take your ass to sleep!” He yelled back at her, hoping that Mick didn’t come to investigate. He was tired of being Mr. Nice Guy. Fed up with being the prodigal son in law and boyfriend. Sick of the fact that he had moved his woman and her moms out of their shotgun house and he still wasn’t allowed to be his self in his own damn house. His boys wasn’t coming over anymore, he wasn’t smoking his favorite recreational drug in the house, and he had even elevated Rich from a double dealing stick up kid to a Lt. in his camp. What more did they want? What the fuck more could he do?!

So what he had taken the night off from playing family man and went out to do him. He was still the man. Still Sly Timberlake and he wasn’t even trying to let anybody forget that very important fact. So what he got a little buzzed on HQ and splifs. So what he started talking shit with the fellas like usual? And who the fuck cared that he had gotten a little special treatment from one or two chicks at the club last night.

So the fact the he came home at four A.M. the next morning sporting a wide grin and the smell of sex and alcohol, shouldn’t have bother any damn body. So why did he step into a slightly lit bedroom with a very pissed Olivia sitting on the edge of their king sized bed, wrapped in his infamous black sheets, with tears pooling in her eyes. “Shit.” He said under his breath walking further in the room taking off his clothes. He was waiting for her to start throwing accusations about shit that was probably true, so he can profusely deny them. But that didn’t happen. All he heard was silence. He turned around to see that O had made her way into lying down in the bed under the covers. He finished getting undressed and the took his place on his side of the bed, cut off the lamp and then was two seconds from going to sleep. When, “You’re not even going to wash those bitches off of you?” He heard.

“Here we go.” He mumbled hoping that she didn’t hear him say that and would you believe with his luck, she did. Olivia sat up in the bed and proceeded to start. “Yea, Sly, her we go. What is it, Justin? Do I not stay on my back long enough? What is it? You got me hold up in here like I’m Rapunzel, got me going to church everyday. Acting like you my damn daddy.” She said. Sly was at a lost, he really didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. So he sat up in bed to face her and told her just that. “What the fuck are you talking about, O?!” he screamed back at her. “I’m talking about you coming home at four in the morning like you ain’t got a family to tend to. I’m talking about how it is that you can go out and live it up all night and yet I can’t even have two hours to myself or outside of this damn house.”

Sly waited until she was finished and then spoke his peace. “Let’s get a couple of things straight, O. 1) This my god damn house. I can come in and out of this bitch when I want to. 2) You don’t get a say on shit in this bitch. I run this and I run you. So if I tell you to go to church every day and then come home and do what I instruct you to do, then you do it. And lastly, I got a million mutherfuckers out there waiting for me to show one moment of weakness and I am not gonna bitch up cuz you don’t understand how grown folks do grown shit. I was Sly when I met your ass and I’m gone be Sly with your ass. So get the fuck over it!” He said lying back down to got to sleep. “And what about after me?” He heard Olivia’s broken voice ask.

He got up completely out of bed and looked O dead in the eyes and said. “Ain’t gone be no after you. You’re it, baby. Daddy’s little girl and don’t think for a moment that you’re gonna leave me. Cuz ain’t a place that you can go that you won’t be mine. Now you know the rules. So like I said before, get the fuck over it.” He ended and walked towards the bathroom so that he can take a shower and she could leave him alone. “You know what Sly? You’re an asshole!” he heard from behind him. “Are you really that bored, Got damn! Leave me alone and take your ass to sleep!” he said and slammed the bathroom door.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story