Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry guys for not updating sooner, I've been busy with school. Thanks for the feedback it's loved and welcomed..keep it coming. This chap is a shorty but a goodie I think? lol.. I hope you enjoy : )Xx              

(Layla)

 

I’m in this club Mansion on South Beach that is amazing and it’s going off. I have my best friend by my side and an unlimited amount of alcohol at hand, so I should be happy right? Well you’re wrong. Once I got home to get ready and by the time I told  Maz what we were getting up to tonight and after repeated screams in my ear about how tonight was ‘Your night to get him’, we ended rocked up at the club, half an hour late and that’s when I realized that I was a fool with blinders on. The boys were right in front of me, with none other then Jessica Biel rapped around Justin. I’m not stupid, I do read magazines, but I just thought they were ‘rumors’. If I had known this I wouldn’t have been as forward with Justin as I was at the studio and I certainly would of stayed the shy, innocent recording artist that was on his label. 

 

As I look over to Maz, she gives me a reassuring smile. “Baby if he wants to play you that way, time he got a taste of his own medicine back” she said with a wink. God I love her. If she wasn’t here right know I think I’d be back at home stuffing my sorrows away with cookies and cream ice-cream.

 

“Hey guys, this is Maz” I said with a forced smile, but my eyes showed the real pain, I was trying to hide. As soon as those words left my mouth, both Trace and Tim rushed over to welcome us. I guess Justin was too preoccupied to agknowledge my presence.

 

“Nice to finally meet you Maz, LALA told as a lot about you”

 

“Not all bad I hope” she said with a giggle, when noticing Traces sudden interest in her.

 

“You wanna go dance Maz?” Trace asked. “Umm, nah I should stay with Layla” She said while looking at me. “No way girl, go have fun with that little stud of a man, I’m good” I said smiling. If I’m not going to have fun tonight, at least one of as should.

 

As they walked to the dance floor I couldn’t help my eyes wondering off in Justin’s direction. His just sitting there making out with her like we never flirted. Maybe that’s all it was, innocent flirting. I just could of sworn back at the studio when I caught him looking at me that there was something there. “Hey LALA you ok?”

 

“Yeah Tim, I’m just a little bit out of it that’s all”. I say while trying to cover up my disappointment. He shock his head and step close enough for only me to here. “You like him huh?”

 

“What?” I said in disbelief.

 

“Girl I’m not stupid, I see the way you act when his around”

 

“Am I that readable huh?” I say laughing out loud, which causes Justin to jump up in surprise. “I know it sad Tim, liking a guy that doesn’t and won’t ever like me, but I can’t help how I feel. I just thought he you know liked……don’t worry bout it, it’s stupid.”

 

Tim gets as close as possible to my ear and whispered as good as he could. “He does baby girl, he does” Tim said while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the VIP section were Justin is sitting. “What?” I said in a shocked state. But I never did get a response as we made it to Justin quickly, too quickly in my opinion.

 

“Hey J, check out who finally decided to show up” I know his looking at me right now. I can feel his eyes on me, maybe that’s why I feel exposed and on the verge of tears.

 

“Hey LALA, how are you?” he said wearily as he stood to greet me.

 

“I’m fine and don’t call me that” I said harshly. That’s when Jessica stood up and introduced herself.

 

“Hi, I’m Jessica. Your Layla right, it’s so good to finally meet you, Justin can’t stop telling me great things about you. I feel like I already know you” she said happily while extending her arm. “Yeah, same here, All I here from Justin is Jessica this and Jessica that” I said sarcastically while sending a hurt glare to Justin.

 

“Wow sweetie you’ve been missing me that much, huh?” she says flirtatiously to Justin. “Baby I’m just going to talk to Charlie, I haven’t seen him in awhile” Jessica said

 

“Kay, baby” he said while placing a kiss on her check.

 

I roll my eyes while try to walk away unsuccessfully, feeling a hand on my elbow and spin me around.  “Hey, why can’t I call you LALA?”

 

“Because only my friends can” I say meanly.

 

“Well, you let Tim call you that” he says defensively. “That’s because Tim wouldn’t needlessly flirt with me for his own amusement then get my hopes up and parade around with his girlfriend that I had no idea he had”. As soon as those words leave my mouth he starts laughing. “So that’s why I’m getting the cold shoulder from you, for having a girlfriend?” He says patiently. “No, I’m not pissed of that you have a girlfriend Justin. Fuck whoever you want, just don’t mess with me in the process” I say with more anger and heat then before.

 

He’s laughing at me again. Does he not realize how much that pisses me off. He steps towards me, so his flush against my body. “Baby do you want me that much that you’re trying to start an argument with me” he says while letting his hand wonder down the dip between my breast. While his lips gentle but needlessly suck on my neck. Any wall I had built up in the last few minutes towards this man quickly disappeared when his hand reached my upper thigh.

 

Trying to gain the little control I had left, I pressed my lips on the tip of his ear.  “Last time I check babe, you where the one drooling over me”. I said as I lingered my lips on his pulse hungrily sucking. “And one last thing if you want me that bad, your gonna have to try a little harder J” I said as I pushed him off me and walked down toward the dance floor, but not before glancing back at Justin who was still in shock. I give him one more devilish grin, before disappearing in the sea of moving bodies.

 

“Hey LALA, what happened to Justin, he looks a little hot and bothered” maz said to me while we were dancing to ushers love in this club. “Let’s just say he got a little dose of his own medicine” I said as we both erupted into a fit of laughter.

                


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story