Author's Chapter Notes:
I finished it early so i thought I would finish it today. I hope you enjoy it. Keep the feedback coming because i like to hear your ideas of what you'd like to see in the story. Much Love Court Xx
(Layla)

I don’t know what came over me. 5 minutes ago all I could do is cry over this man and now I’m imaging all the things I could do to him. But all his doing right know is staring at me like he just got caught during sex by his mother. So I think it’s about time I take my own faith in my hands. As our foreheads are still fused together I inch my lips closer to Justin’s. Just the idea of touching Justin’s lips causes my skin to goose bump. Brushing my lips against his hungrily my mind is in a place I’ve never been before. His lips feel so soft against mine like rose petals; silky and smooth that I don’t think I can wait anymore.

“Justin” I say while trying to kiss him again. “Justin, Make love to me” I say with more lush behind it this time. But he doesn’t. He just pushes me off his lap and stands up.

“Justin, what’s wrong?” I say as I grab out for his arm.

“Layla you’re beautiful and amazing but I can’t. I’m with Jess.” He says as he tries to back away from me. I don’t get him. One minute his telling me how much he wants me then the next his on his moral high ground. Can you say mixed signals?

“Justin what are you on about? I want you and you want me there’s nothing more to it” I say trying to pull him into a kiss again.

“LAYLA, stop” he says harshly as he pushes me away. “I can’t do it because she deserves more. I love her. I can’t hurt her. You have to understand that just because I admitted my feelings doesn’t mean we can be together” he says without looking directly at me.

“So you can’t hurt her, but you can go out of your way to hurt me, Justin. Is that it? That’s great. Just leave. Go back to the studio. I’ll come back and will pretend everything’s peachy between use but that’s as far as our relationship will go. I don’t want you fucking around with me or my emotions anymore Justin” I say meanly while try to leave to go back to the studio.

“Layla you know it’s not like that. I want and need you around me. Can’t you just wait? Wait for me to get my head around all of this and then see what happens” he says with so much need in his voice. Is his out of his mind? “What do I look like to you Justin, second best? I won’t sit around while you play happy couple with Jessica. I deserve more then that and so do you”

“So what that’s it you’re just going to give up just like that” he says while snapping his fingers.

“Give up what Justin? You’re not mine to begin with, you just made that perfectly clear” I say while trying to exit the room again.

“You know what forget it, you’re not worth it anyway. Any other girl would walk a mile to be in your shoes right now and you just want to through it back in my face” he says while brushing past me to leave.

I just shack my head and walk past him toward the studio. As I reach the door I turn back toward him. “And you wonder why I won’t wait” I say as I enter the room.


So after my confrontation with Justin you’d think I’d be anywhere but near him. Well you’re wrong. As I entered back into the studio I was surprised to be greeted by Jessica and her friends. See, she got so caught up in her lunch with her friends that she missed her flight and decided to stay longer, Lucky me…Anyway as she was…lets say getting reacquainted with Justin she suggested that we all go over to Justin’s house for a party and grill up. Now usually I wouldn’t knock back a good party but right know if I go anywhere near Justin he’d be the one ending up on the grill. Although I declined several times Jessica insisted I come. That girl is so dense I swear. So that’s where were heading to at the moment, Justin’s house.

‘Girl don’t worry, everything will be fine. Just ignore him for the whole night” Maz says while turning into Justin’s street.

“Ah naive Maz, easier said then done. When Justin has something in mind he won’t stop until he gets his own way and I know he’ll deliberately try to fuck with me tonight. Although hold up…. that’s the one thing he won’t do to me” I say frustratingly as I sit back in my chair. See, when I left the studio I told Maz everything that happened from him being an asshole to me telling him I wanted to sleep with him, Which resulted in her dragging me to this party dressed up like sex on legs. I have to admit one thing about this girl, she likes her revenge.

“LaLa you look hot as hell right know and you’re dwelling on this idiot. Baby girl what you have to realize is you have the power over him not the other way around’ she says as she drives up Justin’s driveway.

“Maz what are you on about? He knows that I want him. His going to use it to get back at me, I just know it” I say as I exit the car.

“Girl you’re right he does know you want him but he wants you just as much. You’re the one thing he wants but can’t have. You’re like the forbidden treasure or in you’re case the forbidden pleasure he can’t have” she says laughingly.

“So what do you suggest I do miss ‘I know everything when it comes to my fucked up life” I say while trying to trip her over.

“Layla you’re lucky I love you so much that I don’t try and push you’re ass down those stairs” she says amusingly

“Yeah yeah whatever tuff guy, so what do you suggest smart ass?”

“That you go in there and needlessly flirt with every guy in there and act like his not even a blip on you raider” she states as I ring the doorbell.

“Do you think it will work?” I ask with a little bit of intrigue.

“Girl with the way you look I’ll doubt he’ll be able to restrain himself for more then 5 seconds” she say as the front door opens.

This should be interesting.


Let’s go back to the check list. Am I flirting with every guy in this room? Check. Am I ignoring Justin’s presence? Check. Am I making him Jealous? Check. You’d think I’d be over the moon that Justin was tripping over me and I would if he didn’t start trying to beat me at my own game. See I found this guy that in any normal circumstance I’d be interested in but right now his a ploy to get to Justin. It was working perfectly until Justin smartened up to my game and started to use it on me. Yes I’m talking about him all over Jessica with there mouths moving and hands roaming all over each other right in front of him. I want to hurt him so bad right now. He gets me all frustrated and annoyed for all the wrong and right reasons. I know one thing, this isn’t working. I need to switch up my game plan. Make him envy what his missing. As I make my way to the dance floor I deliberately brush my breasts across Justin’s chest. “Sorry” I say flirtingly, as lick my lips. “It’s alright girl I’m not complaining” he says with a wink. It’s funny how one minute were pissed of at each other and then the next we want each other. As I keep walking to the dance floor I saunter more then usual. As I reach my destination the familiar tracking of Justin’s ‘Senorita’ starts. As I sway my hips side to side I lift my gaze to Justin’s whose without Jessica and is looking at me intently. I take that as my queue and wiggle my finger for Justin to join me.

When he finally reaches me his hands instinctively land on my hips, making circular patterns as his hands wonder my body.

“Having a good night Justin?” I say playfully as I grind my ass up against his crotch.

“Yeah, it’s alright just catching up with my girl you know” he says with intent letting his left hand rest on my upper thigh. He pushes my hair to the side as he whispers in my ear. “How’s lover boy going, sweetheart?” he says with force. “Oh, his going great Justin, by the nights end I think he’ll be doing what you wouldn’t do to me”. I say harshly while rubbing my ass repeatedly over his strained pants.

His grip around my waist tightens as his hands enter the side of my paintings, rubbing two of his long fingers over my outer folds. “He’ll never be able to do you the way I can” he says lustfully while submerging his fingers into me. I quickly react by turning around to face him but all the while making sure his fingers stay in place. “Well how would I know you didn’t fuck me when I wanted you to, so I think I’ll just let him fill the void you left” as soon as those words left my mouth he made sure to pump me with more force then I thought was possible. I’d be lying if I said his touch wasn’t amazing. It’s taking all the will power I have right now not to scream out in pleasure. If his this good with his fingers I could imaging how he used what was lying under his strained pant that I had been teasing for the last 15 minutes.

“Umm, Justin maybe you should go get Jessica to take care of your problem” I say as one of my hands needs his crotch.

“She left, her flight was tonight” he said while groaning at my wondrous hands. “Hmm interesting” I say while laughing.

“Yeah so are you gonna take care of Mr. Timberlake’s problem babe?” he says lightly.

“Well that depends?” I say while letting go of Justin’s crotch.

“What’s that babe?” he says while brushing my cheek.

“You gonna take care of my problem?” I say while leading his hands down to my wet center. I quickly feel my body being jerked out of the party area and up the group of stairs.” Justin slow down, eager much?” I say jokingly but all I get in response is a low grunt.

He quickly opens a door and pulls me in. I’m pushed up against the wall with Justin’s hands rapping both of my legs around his waist. His feverish kisses make my hands reach out for him needlessly. My hands trace the outline of his face as his settle on the curve of my ass. “Justin” is all I say for him to pick me up off the wall and place me down on the bed.

“Layla are you sure you want this” he says while looking down at me worryingly. I respond by pulling my dress over my head leaving me in my panties and bra. Justin follows my lead by unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down. He crawls over to the head board and I straddle his hips. He kisses my bear shoulders as I unbutton his shirt. I start to suck on Justin’s neck as he discards the rest of our clothes. He grabs his shaft and pumps it a few times before placing it at my opening. “You sure?” he asks me one more time. I respond by placing my body on his shaft. My eyes widen in shock at how much his stretching my out.

“Fuck Justin” I say while trying to adjust to his size. He tries to help me adjust by rubbing up and down over the small of my back. I start to fasten the pace bringing my body as close as possible to Justin. “Shit LaLa you feel so good” he says as he flips me onto my back and placing both of his hands on either side of my body. “Shit Justin your so deep” I say while gripping onto his back and sucking his nipples. I rub my hands over his back where his muscles are flexing from the motion his creating. “J I’m so close” I say breathlessly while arching my back of the cold mattress. His pace becomes erratic as he finally lets his cum release inside me. “Fuck” he says while slowing down. I’m still holding onto him for dear life while coming down from my orgasm.

As he leaves my pulsing center he gently kisses my lips while lying down next to me. He gently caresses the curve of my hip while I cling to him for body warmth.

“Layla?”

“Yeah” I say hoarsely

“I guess that changes the game plan, huh?” he says laughingly while kissing my forehead.
Chapter End Notes:
Comments= L.O.V.E


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story