Author's Chapter Notes:
stories/160/images/rssmall.jpg

Yay! I got the final chapter done and I made sure to make it entertaining so I hope you all enjoy it and thank you so much to everyone who read and commented. The feedback was great! I'm sad it's over so soon but I'll be sure to be back with another short in the near future. hehe. Enjoy your read guys and take caution when reading! :)

 


Session Six - Lesson six

 

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results." - Unknown

 

Flashback...

 

"Hmmm, this definitely beats arguing." Justin says softly in a low sensual growl as he crawls over me with a large smile on his face.

Looking up at him from where I'm laying on the sheets, I smirk before I grip the back of his neck and yank him down onto me suddenly. His breath hitches in his throat from the sudden impact of our two very naked bodies colliding together. Snaking my arms down his frame, I feel the muscles in his broad back go rigid from my touch as he nestles himself between my legs.

I have to admit that both of us were a little eager to get to this point since we began groping at each other as articles of clothing were quickly being torn off while we stumbled over to the bed.

But, now that we're here, limbs tangled in a mixture of skin tones, I can't help the fact that my heart is pounding out of my chest from how amazing this all is. I can feel the rigorous pulse of Justin's heartbeat against me too as he lifts his head to stare at me with glassy blues.

"I was thinking..." He drawls lazily as his hands dip down between us making a lazy trail down to my belly button, before he dips one finger in my navel to tickle me slightly, causing me to giggle. "How about we call it a tie and both just alternate weeks with the whole ‘slave bit?'" He asks hopefully and I smirk as I lift my long legs to wrap them snuggly around his slender waist.

"How about we don't? You get first dibs, you're on top." I giggle when he rolls his eyes then bends his head down to brush my lips softly with his.

"No Claudine. I want our first time to be some form of special and not rushed and animalistic. We could always postpone it instead for the next time." He wriggles his eyebrows before diving to my neck to kiss me lightly there and I squirm beneath him but freeze solid when I feel his dick pulsing against my inner thigh.

"Ugh, fine but what about now?" I mutter.

"I told you we'll alternate the weeks. You get the first week and I'll get the second. We do whatever the person asks, no matter how outlandish it might be. Nothing life threatening though." His voice is muffled against my flesh as the hot air he blows out tickles my skin.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I nod dumbly, too caught up to give a verbal reply when his soft lips connect to my neck, his wet tongue sliding out to taste my flesh with long, torturous licks.

"Uh shit..." I moan lightly, feeling Justin smile against me. "Technically, this is our second time." I manage to force out and he stops before lifting his head to glare at me.

"No, the first time didn't count. We stopped." He points out with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"No, you stopped." I correct and a small scowl begins forming on his face. Maybe this isn't the best time to bring that day up. It wasn't the best memory.

"We're not having this discussion right now Claudine." Justin growls deeply before returning to his task, the rest of my words drowning in the moan I just released when he gets a suction going as his large hands move around my body, feeling me...exploring every nook and cranny on my form before they rest on my breasts, twisting and flicking my nipples lightly until they both harden.

"Shit, Justin you're doing this on purpose." I whine, gasping when his hands make their decent south until they're stationed between my thighs grazing over my sensitive folds.

Yelping slightly when his fingertips rub softly over my bud, I squirm and shift, sliding higher up on the bed until my head reaches the headboard. Gripping chunks of the sheets at my side, Justin pulls back with a lustful, hungry glow in his eyes as he groans deeply, his voice coming out in a low hum.

"Where are you going?" He chortles slightly but it soon dies in his throat when his eyes begin roaming, wondering over my nakedness under the dim lighting. "Damn, you're beautiful." He mutters more to his self than to me.

When I make another movement to get away from him since I'm suddenly feeling antsy and a bit nervous because I know what we're about to do is going to change everything for us and I'm trying to figure out if I'm really ready or not, Justin lets out a harsh grunt before gripping my waist tightly.

"Oh no baby, get your ass back over here." And with that said, he gives me a hard tug, forcefully pulling me down beneath him until I slide back into place and he smiles triumphantly. "I've barely touched you Claudine." Justin laughs out.

"Is this really...are we really ready?" God I feel so ridiculous, like some scared virgin.

"We wouldn't be here if we weren't. Now shut up and take it like the big girl I know you are." His tone is deep, throaty and sexy and I love it.

When I open my mouth to protest again, Justin places his fingers against my lips to silence me before he begins sliding down, down, down, until his face disapears and is nestled between my legs.

 

 

Shit, I know what he's about to do and before I can stop him, my eyes widen in shock and I gasp when his tongue whips out and skillfully flicks my folds and bud, one, two, three times before he applies a little pressure and I begin to pulse against his lips.

"Oh my god..." I gasp, my hands diving to his head and he doesn't waste any time in creating a steady rhythm of swirling, licking and sucking on my bud and opening. Massaging his head of hair, I shut my eyes as my hips buck involuntarily towards him causing his tongue to dip into my opening slightly, eliciting a deep guttural moan from me. "Shit, god don't stop Justin." I pant and he hums in response, the vibration of his voice sending shivers through my body.

Lifting one of his hands up to massage the tender skin of my inner thighs, he inserts one of his long fingers into my center before adding another one as his suction on my clit remains. Breathing hard, my back arches off the bed when he begins thrusting in and out of me with his long fingers, curling them slightly upwards to graze against my g-spot. His pace is steady and forceful as his suction increases causing my walls to clamp around him when I feel a wave of pleasure and heat rush through my core. God, I can't take anymore of this. I'm so fucking close already. I really hate that he has this much power over me, causing me to completely surrender to his ministrations.

When my breathing picks up and I grip a chunk of Justin's short hair tightly, he slows down his speed until his fingers slip out and he pulls away from me, causing me to gasp from his absence. Lifting himself up, I watch with wide eyes as he licks his fingers clean with a smirk on his face.

"You taste sweet." He says in a raspy tone and I can feel my cheeks turning all shades of red now, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Coming down from my slight high, I sigh contently when he positions himself between my legs again. Taking one of his hands and moving it between us, he slowly begins stroking his thick throbbing dick, rubbing it along my slits, driving me crazy.

"Ugh, shit Justin please..." I gasp before gripping his shoulders when he begins pushing against me but stops abruptly.

"Please what?" He inquires, his blues searching my browns intently.

"Just put it in." I mutter mindlessly and he chuckles slightly.

"Put what in?" He teases.

"Ah you asshole! Just..." Deciding to take matters into my own hands, I grip his hips tightly with my legs and pull him forward into me, causing the head of his dick to sink into my awaiting entrance.

"Shit Claudine." Justin grunts, as his hands fall on the bed on either side of my body to hold up his weight.

"Uh god yes..." I moan, slightly releasing my hold on Justin so he can take over.

"Damn," He groans, slowly sliding his way in until he can't go any further. Stopping briefly, he pulls out almost completely before pushing back into my burning core. "You're so cruel." He jokes before picking up his pace almost instantly as he steadily thrusts in and out of me, my walls extending to accommodate his size.

Shutting my eyes tightly at the sensations that take over, I keep a tight grip on his shoulder trying to keep up with his pace. Justin's thrusts are steady and powerful as his hips swivel ever so slightly creating a rhythmic flow in his movements.

Matching his rhythm, I arch off the bed slightly when I feel myself already clamping around him from my building orgasm. My eyes are still closed but I can hear him panting and groaning above me as he places kisses along my mounds, collarbone, chin and then lips.

"God, I love you...." He whispers and my eyes instantly flutter open to gaze into his penetrating blues.

Opening my mouth to respond, my voice dies into a moan when he picks up the pace since I'm contracting around him, not able to control myself for much longer. "I...I love you too Jus...shit..." I cry out, my mouth hanging open slightly when Justin grips my hips tightly, pulling me towards him as his dick begins pulsing inside of me.

He's literally slamming into me now as he tries to hold off his own orgasm for as long as he can. Softly scraping my fingernails down his muscular arms, his hip bucks and a low groan escapes his full lips as he continues fucking me, never once slowing down his speed as he works on getting us both over the edge.

I still can't believe this is happening. I can't believe we're here right now like this, connected again in the most intimate way. I know this shouldn't be emotional for me but it is because deep down I'm such a soft sap. I can't get over how amazing this all is...how unbelievable this feels with Justin so close, his body heat mixed with mine and his heartbeat in tune with my own. Smiling slightly, I feel a rush of tears overpower me threatening to spill out of my eyes, but I will them away before moaning out Justin's name when my orgasm breaks through, claiming my body and causing me to jerk as my walls close down around him.

"jesus...fuck babe." He grunts, his thrusts now short and harsh as my walls milk him out of his own release...feeling him coat my walls with his white sticky substance. Gasping, Justin shuts his eyes tightly before leaning down to capture my lips in a heated kiss, suffocating my cries as he continues to move roughly inside of me, riding our orgasms out for as long as possible.

 

 

It's not long before his actions slow to a complete stop and he collapses on top of me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he flips us over until he's laying on his back and I'm sprawled out across him as he remains buried inside of me still semi-hard and pulsing.

"Goddamn..." He breathes out as his blues search my browns filled with adoration.

Placing my palms on his firm chest, I push myself up to get a better look at him. Leaning forward, I place a light kiss on his nose and then lips before I rest my head down against his chest, my ear pressed firmly against his flesh. I can hear the rampant beating of his heart as it creates its own musical pattern for my listening pleasure.

"We should definitely do this more often." I joke, feeling the vibrations of Justin's chuckles as he skims his palms over my damp back until they slide down to rest above the curve of my butt.

"I definitely agree." He mocks me. "Plus, it sure beats fighting with you, though I enjoyed driving you crazy." He snickers and I pinch his sides lightly causing him to jump.

"Ouch, ok, ok. I'm sorry." He chortles and I sigh against his skin before kissing his chest lightly then swirling my tongue over his nipple hearing him moan softly. "If you get me hard again Claudine, I guarantee you'll regret it." Justin warns and I scoff.

"Fine, but only because I'm spent." I agree.

"Uh huh, well maybe we should get up or something. I should probably call Trace and Johnny to let them know where I am and that I'll be heading back to Australia tomorrow since they're maybe going crazy right now." Justin suggests before he tries to roll me off of him but I protest.

"No...no lets stay like this a little bit longer please?" I beg. He's still buried inside of me growing limp and I'm just not ready for us to detach just yet.

Sighing in defeat, he grabs the cover on the side of us opening it the best way he can since I'm laying on top of him and places it over us to shield our bodies from the cold air. "Ok, but in the morning I'm giving them a call. Maybe when you're done with Alicia's album you could come out and join me on tour?" He asks hopefully and I smile against his chest as he slicks his fingers through my hair.

"I'd like that." I yawn lightly while feeling his lips press against my forehead in a soft kiss.

"Baby, you're not planning on falling asleep like this on top of me are you?" Justin asks incredulously but he tightens his hold around my waist almost immediately after.

"Why not?" I retort.

"Hmmm...I swear to you Claudine, if we stay like this, I'm going to get turned on again." He warns and I finally lift my head to glare at him, my breasts rubbing against his abs.

"You don't hear me protesting do you?" I smile mischievously at him and he just laughs out in response.

"JC was right you know. If I got under your skin half as much as you got under mine, then we were bound to end up together eventually." He says this proudly as his eyes twinkle under the dim lighting.

I can't help but giggle by that fact, because I'm only now realizing that JC must have known Justin was the cause of my distress all those months ago. Still, I have to agree here...he was right.

"You want to know what I'm thinking right now?" I coo.

"What?" Justin's eyes light up in anticipation.

"Exactly what I'm going to have you do as my slave when I join you on tour in about two months since that's when Alicia is scheduled to finish recording." I explain.

"Hmm, well it better not be anything too eccentric because you have the first week. Which means for the second week which will be mines, payback will be a real bitch."

I just brush him off, not caring about any of that, because I just came up with the coolest plan and I know he's going to get back at me for it, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be worth it.

"Pssshhhh...bring it on Justin." I smile and he arches a brow, his curiosity shinning through since I'm not backing down.

I really love that we're like this now and I hope it never changes. This is how I always want us to be even after we fight, because I'm sure that's going to be a regular occurence with us. Still, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think we can make this work even with the distance that's going to be between us.

But, even if I'm going to miss him when he leaves, it won't be so bad since I'm going to see him again and that first week I join him on tour should prove to be very interesting indeed...

 

End Of Flashback....

 

****

Two And A Half Months Later...

 

That night I spent with Claudine in Amsterdam was seriously life changing for me in so many ways. I was going crazy not being able to be around her or even tell her how I felt. I knew I made a mistake to walk away all those months ago so I had to make it right. I had to see her again and get her to accept me as a part of her life. I loved her and it was painfully obvious that I 'couldn't live without her.' It was crazy, but getting on that jet and flying out to her was the best choice I made in a long time.

I always seem to space out, daydreaming about that perfect moment we shared back in her hotel suite where everything seemed just right. I didn't care that my manager and best friend ate me out for what I did the next day. I didn't care about having to apologize to my fans because I love them and they got a free concert as my apology. All I cared about was the fact that she was finally going to be mine after months and months of fighting and being down each other's throats. We've know each other for well over a year now and I don't regret ever meeting her that day in Johnny's office like I thought I did. It was meant to happen. Plus, she held up her promise and joined me on tour two months later.

She's amazing, she really is, but like I've stated before Claudine Diggans is a force to be reckoned with and now just proves my point. I'm not sure how she talked me into this, but I swear I'm going to get her back for this. I warned her when we made that deal. I told her payback was going to be a bitch and next week when it's my turn, she's going to be ‘my bitch.'

 

 

"Justin you're on in ten..." Trailing off, my stage manager gives me one glance before his face contorts in confusion and amusement. "Did I miss something about the change in wardrobe?" He asks, looking through his clipboard and I growl angrily.

"No...no. I'm pretty sure I did this without the consent of my stylist because she's freaking out as we speak." I point out angrily.

"Wow, so uh...you're going out there dressed like that huh?" He's laughing now, shaking his head at me while giving me a sympathetic stare.

"It's not funny man." I snap before folding my arms across my chest.

"Oh yes it is." Someone else retorts. That was Claudine.

Walking up to us with shades on her face blocking out her bright brown orbs, she looks at me with a large smile on her face before moving over to give me a peck on my lips. I gladly accept the gesture but I'm still pissed off with her right now no matter how cute she looks in her casual floral dress.

"I can't believe you talked me into this." I whine, pouting in the process.

"Oh get over it you big baby, you could have said no." She says knowing damn well I couldn't have because she threatened me with leaving the tour if I didn't agree and I really don't want her to go since she just got here. So, I'm doing this.

"Just shut up Claudine and wipe that smug smile off your face. This isn't over." I growl while pointing my finger at her.

"I know." She pulls off her shades to wink at me, and I simply grip her arm, pulling her with me towards the stage where my crew is waiting to hand me my microphone so I can go out there on stage after waving off my stage manager.

We're actually in New York for this leg of the tour and I'm about to put on a concert in front of thousands of screaming fans here in Madison Square garden wearing a fucking pants made of spandex, a muscle tight shirt, a matching leather jacket and a fucking wig and mustache. I'm not sure if it's obvious, but she made me dress just like my character from this movie I did some time back called the Love Guru. I fucking hate her for making me do this. God, this is so embarrassing.

Making it over to my dancers and crew members with Claudine in tow, I watch as everyone takes in my attire, some gasping, others snickering and some just staring in complete bewilderment.

"Don't ask." I hiss and they simply remain silent before taking their places to run out on stage as the intro to my latest track filters throughout the arena. Grabbing my microphone from one of my crew members with a scowl on my face, I give Claudine one last glance before breaking out into a smile at how cute she looks amused.

"You know you're going to suffer for this." I whisper, pulling her in for a kiss before I end it and take my position to head out.

"I have no doubt, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Besides, I think your fans will thank me for this since that pants leaves little to the imagination." She teases me with a nudge and I shake my head, already contemplating all the possibilities of torture I'm going to implement on her.

"You have no idea baby. You're so lucky I love you. Wish me luck though." I plaster a large grin on my face when my cue comes up and I wink for her before running out onto the stage hearing the screams of my fans intensify when I come into view.

They're really eating my appearance up, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be all over the media by the time this show is over but I don't mind. Oh no, I don't mind at all because this new game Claudine and I are playing now has only just begun and I'm pretty sure that by the time it's over, I'll gain that title of being ‘the ultimate boss' because really...no matter the outcome, one fact still and will always remain and that's I.Never.Lose.

 

*The End*

 


Completed
d_simplicity is the author of 38 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked Recording Session 101 also liked 724 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: producerj enemiesturnedlovers