Author's Chapter Notes:

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended

 

Which means this is all fake and a figment of my imagingation

 

My life is composed of one secret after another. I have the unfortunate luck of being an obsession for one Justin Timberlake. It all started the summer of my senior year in high school. My dance team won a competition to choreograph Justin’s video for My Love. Justin loved my work so much that he invited me out to his tour over the summer. That is when all this craziness started.

“ So how long until you admit that you want me?” Justin asked. I gave him an annoyed look.

“ Never, you are not my type”  I said pretty loudly. We had been playing this game for weeks and I was getting bored.

“ Come on Mac, we are two consenting adults that can do whatever we’d like” He whispers in my ear. I quickly smack his head away and give him an angry look.

“ Only thing I’d like to do right now is bash your head in and chop off your balls. You wanna consent to that?” I replied. He gave me his cheekiest grin and said.

“ You can eat my balls but you can’t chop them off” I made a gagging noise and pretended to throw up.

“ Were you born a douche bag or did you grow up like this?” I scoffed.

“ A little bit of both actually” He said with a small smirk on his face.  He is still sitting next to me with his hand in mine. Yeah we are holding hands. I guess I am the one sending mix signals. We make out a lot and there is even some wandering hands but I don’t let it get any further.  I know I am probably a huge tease but I am 18 years old. I don’t wanna hang out with some dude 8 years older than men constantly wanting to know what I am doing. Lately he has been telling me how much he wants to have sex with me, I laugh in his face.

“So since we are doing that show in Connecticut can I get some extra tickets. My friends really wanna see me perform” I say as I give his hand a squeeze.

“ I’ll give you extra tickets if you give me some dome” He bargained. I took a moment to make it look like I was considering it.

“ I don’t know if the STD is worth it” I pondered. He began to laugh out loud. Now this is where I get into trouble. I am kind of attracted to Justin the douche bag. The one thing people always ask me when they find out that I know him is whether or not he is a nice guy. I always lie and say that he is but the truth is the man is a douche. He can be crass, annoying, juvenile, whinny and a giant pervert. But he is so much fun to be around. His smile can light up a room. And his laugh is so infectious it could start a pandemic.  He is a great friend. But he is also a giant tosser. But you take the good with the bad right?

“ I know I have been annoying you with this stuff but I think you are a sexy, confident, hilarious woman and I just wanna get to know you better” He says trying to look earnest. This is probably where thousands of girls get trapped. Not me, I will not walk into the lion’s den.

Luckily for me Trace came strolling into the room. Trace is good peoples. He is hilarious and he gives Justin plenty of crap ,which makes him a winner in my book.

“ Hey Queenie, what is going on? “ Trace asks me. I give him a giant toothy grin and chuckle a little.

“ Nothing Biggie, I’m just shooting down your boy for the millionth time” I said as I got up to hug him.

“ He still hasn’t gotten the message.  Man he must be dumb!” Trace shouts. I laugh out loud and Justin looks slightly annoyed.

“ I’m right here” he huffs. Trace and I ignore him and continue our conversation.

“ I got us tickets to that soccer game you wanted to see” I squealed in delight. I am a huge soccer fan and I get to see my two favorite international teams play on American soil.

“ Don’t say its Italy vs. USA cause then we’d have to make out and I was really enjoying our friendship” I yell.

“Yup the one and only, the game is next week on your day off. I got three ticket so that me you and Justin could go” He tells me. Justin looks slightly happy as if going to a soccer game is gonna make me want to sleep with him. (It is a possibility) Trace has got a smug look on his face because he loves to make me happy. And I could care less right now because I could possibly see Fabio Cannavaro in the flesh and that is enough to make me forget the clowns I am currently sitting with.

I am a huge sports fan. That is one of the things Justin really likes about me. He is always telling me how much he likes an athletic girl.  He said  he wants someone who he could watch sports with and just chill in the house. I told him that I am not a reporter from Tiger Beat. He doesn’t have to feed me lines.

“ Wait, if Justin is there someone will take pictures of us” I say slightly paranoid. I am terrified of the pap. They caught Justin and I coming out of a club in LA together once and they practically blinded me. They were screaming at Justin asking what my name was. Of course Justin was to drunk to notice. Ever since then I am weary to be seen in public with Justin. He claims I am embarrassed of him. I am.

“ Unless you two are going to be making out instead of watching the game, I think you will be fine” Trace the voice of reason said.

“ I am clearly going to be watching the game and when Fabio Cannavaro comes by I might actually take of my shirt” I giggle. Justin and Trace look at each other and then start giving each other dap.

“ This is going to be a good soccer game” Justin says with that stupid smirk.

“I’m gonna call Loren and tell her she is gonna be mad jealous” I say as I rush out of the room.

Its moments like these that I don’t mind being the object of Justin’s interest. It has so many perks. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story