-January 2030- 

Kathryn was in Memphis for the weekend visiting Justin, since they both had three days off. She was in his office on the computer and snooping around a little bit. Kathryn opened up a drawer and pulled out an envelope.

 

"Hey Justin!" She yelled. "What's this?"

 

"What's what?" He asked walking into the room. Justin sat down on the desktop. He wrapped his feet through the handles of the chair she was sitting on, and rolled it closer to him. Justin grabbed the envelope out of her hand and opened it. "Oh it's our pictures, see." He handed it to her and watched as Kathryn pulled the images out.

 

"I forgot they were in here," Justin said. Kathryn looked through the photos.

 

"I love this one," She handed it to him. The photo was one where he had his arms wrapped around her, and Kathryn's back was against his chest. "This one too," She gave him that one.

 

"He said he was going to use this one and this one in the article," Justin pulled those two photos out. "I said that was okay. If you have a problem with that we can have it changed."

 

"No that is fine," Kathryn answered. "Can I have some of these?" She asked.

 

"Yeah, I was thinking we could have him make a couple of prints of that one and this one," Justin said.

 

"Cool," Kathryn responded.

 

"What number are those? I can call and leave a message for him tomorrow," Justin flipped the photos over and wrote down the number that was on the back. "You can take those home with you." He handed the ones she liked to her. "So are you done being a snoop?"

 

"Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not." She grinned. Justin grinned and leaned over and kissed her. "Five months and we'll be married."

 -March 2030- 

"Ma, Nathan is going to take you out to your seat." Brasen said. Kathryn was visiting him on his tour since she had off for spring break.

 

"Where's my seat?" Kathryn asked as she stood up from the couch.

 

"VIP, unless you want to sit somewhere else," Brasen answered.

 

"That's fine," Kathryn said. "Have a good show and I'll see you later." She kissed his cheek and followed Brasen's body guard out to the VIP section.

 

"I'll come and get you after the show Kathryn."

 

"Thanks Nathan," Kathryn sat down on the couch. The concert started thirty minutes later with a couple of opening acts and then Brasen came on. Kathryn watched him amidst the noise level of the crowd. The lights went down for a second while he grabbed his guitar and a stool to sit on.

 

"I actually have a surprise for someone out there in the audience, my Mom is here tonight, and I thought I would invite someone to join me for this song," Brasen explained. Kathryn was wondering what he was up to. "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Mr. Justin Timberlake."

 

Justin walked out on stage with a stool and his guitar. Kathryn was surprised to see Justin since he had told her that he was busy this whole week. Justin waved towards the VIP section as he set the stool down next to Brasen and sat down himself.

 

"Hello," Justin said his voice echoed over the speakers in the large room. "So this is for Kat."

 

"No it's for Ma," Brasen said and laughed. Kathryn laughed seeing Justin roll his eyes on the screen. She smiled when she heard On and On start. Both of them played it on their guitars without the rest of the band. Brasen let Justin sing all of the verses, and only joined in for the chorus. The song ended quickly and Kathryn clapped loudly, even though she knew they wouldn't hear her.

 

About ten minutes later Kathryn was joined in the VIP section by Justin. She smiled happily as he sat down next to her. Justin planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "Hi," He said into her ear.

 

"Hi Justin," Kathryn smiled and pinched his side, "you liar." Justin squirmed in his seat and laughed. "It was great. I want a copy of you singing it."

 

"I'll do it," Justin nodded and put his arm around her shoulders. Kathryn rested her head on his shoulder and they watched the rest of Brasen's concert together.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Thank you Brasen," Kathryn gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. Justin and she met up with him at the club where he was having an after party.

 

"You're welcome," Brasen grinned.

 

"I want you and Justin to record that for me," She said and leaned against Justin who was standing behind her. "Justin already said you would." Brasen shook his head and chuckled.

 

"Fine," Brasen's eyes caught on someone just walking in the door. "Excuse me." He excused himself and walked past his mother and Justin. Kathryn turned around in Justin's arms and watched him over Justin's shoulder.

 

"Who is it?" Justin asked his lips next to her ear.

 

"Seven," Kathryn answered. She watched Brasen kiss the other girls cheek and wrap his arm around her waist. "And he says they aren't dating." She rolled her eyes and pulled away so she could look up at Justin.

 

"Don't you believe him?" Justin asked looking into her eyes.

 

"Of course," She answered, "I just wish that they were."

 

"One day," He pulled her close to his body again. Kathryn melded against his body and wrapped her arms around him. Brasen came over to the two with Seven on his arm. "Hi Seven," Justin smiled.

 

"Hi Justin, Kathryn," Seven said. "How are you two? Brasen told me the good news, congratulations."

 

"Thank you." Kathryn answered staying cuddled up to Justin. "How are you doing?"

 

"Great. Keeping busy," She answered. They continued their conversation while the room continued to fill with people before both Brasen and Seven disappeared to talk to the other guests.

 

"Do you want to go sit down?" Justin asked Kathryn.

 

"Yeah," Kathryn answered. They found a table near the back and settled in together. "The things I do for my son." She said and kissed him.

 

"My Mom was the same way, except she actually enjoyed being out." Justin said and grunted when her elbow met his stomach. "I love you," He kissed her cheek and she rested it against his chest. They chatted and were interrupted a couple of times when people wanted to talk to Justin.

 

"How long are you here, or going to be with me," Kathryn asked.

 

"Just tonight," Kathryn pouted, "I have stuff to do."

 

"I know," Kathryn said and yawned. A waitress brought refills for their drinks. They nodded their thanks. "I just miss you."

 

"Did they put something in your tea? You're not normally this clingy." Justin asked with a laugh and picked up her drink. He sniffed it and then took a sip. "Taste fine. I think you're just really tired. Do you want to go to the hotel?"

 

"Yeah, let's just find Brasen." Kathryn said. She scooted out of the booth and Justin followed. They walked around the club for a few minutes before they found Brasen dancing with Seven. Justin explained that they were going to the hotel and said good night for the evening.

 

Kathryn fell asleep in the car on the way to the hotel. Justin woke her up when they got back and she gave him the key and told him what room she was in. They were staying overnight in this city since BJ had another concert there.

 

They made it to the room and Kathryn went into the bathroom to change into her pajamas. Justin's bag had been delivered to her room earlier that day. They both got ready and into bed with minimal conversation.

 

"Good night," Justin kissed Kathryn.

 

"Night," She said.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Now I will see you for Easter in April, right?" Kathryn asked. They were standing in the hotel lobby, waiting for the car that was going to take Justin to the airport. He had a flight out to New York that morning.

 

"Yes," Justin said. "It's just a month."

 

"I know," Kathryn gave him a kiss.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Timberlake your car is here."

 

"Thank you," Justin said to the man. He looked back at Kathryn. "I love you, and I'll call you later."

 

"Okay. I love you too," Kathryn hugged him and gave him a kiss. Justin kissed her cheek again. The concierge had already grabbed his bag and put it in the trunk of the car. Kathryn watched as Justin climbed into the car. He waved one last time before the door was closed.

 

Kathryn went back up to her room before she got ready for the day. She and BJ were going to go out shopping since he had off until his sound check later that day. Brasen knocked on her door almost an hour later and Kathryn grabbed her bag and they left.

 

"So where are we going?" Brasen asked. Kathryn told him the name of the store and he groaned. "Why do I have to go there?"

 

"Because I want your help. It's not like you have to try the dresses on." Kathryn said. They got to the shop soon after and Kathryn started to look around. Brasen stood near the door with his bodyguard and watched his Mom move around the store. Kathryn pulled a few dresses from the racks with the help of the lady who was working there.

 

"Where are you getting married at?" Kenzie, the store owner, asked. She zipped up the back of the dress that Kathryn was trying on.

 

"Just a small church outside of Nashville, near where I live." Kathryn answered. She turned around in front of the mirror a couple of times before opening the door. Brasen was sitting in one of the chairs outside of the changing room. "What do you think?"

 

"I don't like it," Brasen scrunched up his nose and shook his head in disgust.

 

"I don't really either," Kathryn agreed. She walked back into the changing room. They went back and forth like that for a couple of hours before Kathryn walked out in something they both liked. "I think this is it, what do you think BJ?"

 

"I like it too," He answered. "So will Justin." BJ added since he knew that was her next question. "What is he supposed to wear since this dress is really simple?"

 

"We just talked about him wearing dress pants and a nice shirt," Kathryn paused, "So this will work good." She turned in front of the mirror a couple of times. "I'm going to go with this, Kenzie."

 

"Great." She smiled. "Let's get you out of this and we can ring you up." Kathryn came out a couple of minutes later. Kenzie had already taken the dress to wrap it up. Brasen followed his Mom to the counter.

 

"Would it be possible for you to mail the dress to me in Franklin? I am out visiting BJ right now, and don't want to have to fly home with it," Kathryn explained.

 

"I can do that," Kenzie answered. "Go ahead write your mailing address and phone number on here, so I can mail it," she handed her a sheet of paper. Kathryn wrote down the information she thought she would need to mail it.

 

"You can bill me for the shipping cost," Kathryn said and handed her the sheet of paper.

 

"Your total is $557.16," She said. BJ handed her his debit card before Kathryn could pull out her check book.

 

"I'll get it," He said.

 

"You don't have to do that BJ," Kathryn said and put her hand on his arm.

 

"Yes I do," Brasen kissed her cheek. "Justin is paying for everything else, let me at least do this." Kathryn didn't want to argue with him about it, so she let him pay for it. They finished the transaction and left the store.

 

"Let me pay for lunch, and then we can head over to the arena," Kathryn said. "Do we have time for that?" She asked his bodyguard.

 

"Yeah," He answered. They ate lunch before heading to the arena. It was Kathryn's last night to be there before going back to Tennessee the next morning.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story