Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews! :)

 

            I got out of the car just as the sun was beginning to shine. I walked up the stairs to my apartment and took a deep breath before opening the door. Brady was asleep on the chair and Kelly was sleeping on the couch.  I took a deep breath, why the fuck did she not put him to bed?

I dropped my bag quietly at the door and picked up my son and slowly put him to bed. I kissed his forehead and pulled the covers over his body. He looks so angelic when he’s sleeping.

I slowly walked back to the living room and saw Kelly wake up, “Thanks a lot Kel, I’m sorry I’m so late.”

She nodded her head, stretching her hands over her head and yawning, “No problem, I’ll call you later.” She was still half asleep as she walked to her room down the hall. 

I plopped myself on the couch and took a deep breath.  There’s no use in going back to sleep now, Brady will be up in a few hours.  Not even like I could sleep if I wanted to. I stood up and made myself some coffee; I’m definitely going to need some of that.  I sat back on the couch, looking into the blank television in front of me.

Ok, let’s review the facts. I went to Justin’s house and his mother was there. He told his mother I was his girlfriend. That’s weird. He says he panicked but what kid of a guy is still afraid of his mother when he’s 27? That’s strange. Then she treats me like I am his girlfriend and she’s been waiting to meet me for months.

So the whole situation at his house was pretty uncomfortable and strange. Let’s move on. Then we drove to the show, where in the limo he told me not to speak and was a complete asshole. We walk the carpet, I don’t speak, and he yells at me for not speaking only after he tells a camera that is broadcasting live to the whole would that I am his girlfriend. That was never part of the plan. Then we go inside, he’s an asshole, so I put him in his place. 

And then something happened. It was like somebody spiked his drink to make him a normal person.  Maybe it was Paul McCartney. But he actually apologized and then really was a thousands time cooler than he’s ever been.

I know he was nervous. I know he was worried about his ex-girlfriend.  Maybe that’s why he was being such an asshole. There has to be something going on with that. He’s obviously still into her.

But then there’s the whole reason for my confusion. Why am I the one that he’s asking for company? I was the one girl at the strip club that had no idea what I was doing, the one girl without any experience. And he picked me. And he came back for me, even after I proved to him that I had no clue.

That’s not even the issue. Why did he come to a strip club in the first place? Well, I mean why does he come back? Guys go to strip clubs, but he comes every week by himself, only when I’m supposed to be working. He could have any girl he wanted but he comes to me, so he can pay me to do what other girls would do for free.

And why did he call me baby!?! He calls me a bitch and a whore or a skank and here he is calling me baby, and baby girl? That’s not normal.  What was up with him saying it was my night, my turn?  He’s paying me to do things to him, why is he trying to do things for me?

I can’t handle this.  Maybe it’s just all in my head. I don’t know. All I know is that it needs to stop. I need to be done with him.

I must have dozed off because I felt Brady jumping on the couch next to me, “Mommy! Wake up Mommy!”

            I opened my eyes and pulled him in my arms, “My Monkey. Morning hunny, did you have a good night?”

            “Mmhmm” he giggled and tried to get out of my grip but I wouldn’t let him go.

            “I missed you.”

            “Where was you?”

            “I had to go out,” I answered, quickly changing the subject, “Want to go see Nana today?”

            “Yeah!” he managed to get out of my grip and jumped around some more, “I made her a new picture!”

            Saturday came and went. I think it would be a good idea for me to stay away from Justin for a little while. Maybe I’ll go back next Saturday. He confused me too much. One day he’s rude and calling me names and then the next he’s trying to please me in bed. It doesn’t make sense. I need time to think about it and I think he does too.

            It was Tuesday morning after I dropped Brady off at school. He was allowed back yesterday, and all the teachers said he was wonderful. I made him make the little boy he punched a card to apologize. I really hope Brady learned his lesson; I don’t want to have to punish him again.

            I was just finishing cleaning the apartment. I’ve been neglecting that for a while and it was starting to look like a disaster area. It was finally so clean it was sparkling. I’m a bit of a neat freak, so I’m surprised I lasted as long as I did. That’s just proof I need to stay away from Justin.

            I heard a knock on the door and stopped in my tracks, who would be knocking on my door? I opened the door and saw Justin.

“Hey,” he smiled.

“What are you doing here?” I asked the first question that came to my mind.

“Today is actually uh, Tuesday. Saturday was that day… three days ago.”

“What are you doing here?” I repeated.

“You forgot your purse,” he held it up, “I was going to give it to you Saturday, that day three days ago, but you weren’t there.”

“Thank you,” I took the bag from his hand. It’s not really my bag, it’s the bag I wore to the show, I don’t need it, “They gave you my address at the club?” that’s a little fucked up.

“No,” he shook his head, “You left your purse at my house,” he repeated, I don’t know why he feels the need to repeat that, what does it even have to do with anything? “Your license has your address. Since I don’t have your phone number and you didn’t go to the club Saturday, like you said you would, I had no other way to get in touch with you so, here I am.”

“You can’t come here.”

Justin looked at me for a second before I saw a smile slide on his face, “You didn’t need your license?”

“I said thank you.”

“Well, you’re welcome,” Justin smiled and walked right past me and into my apartment.

He sat down on my couch, “Can we talk?”

“Not now, I have to go get Brady.”

Justin nodded his head, but didn’t get up, “When?”

I shrugged and played with the ring on my finger, “Some other time.”

“Yeah, like maybe Saturday?” he gave me a crooked smile. He’s trying to be funny; since I wasn’t there last Saturday he knows damn well I won’t be there this Saturday either.

“Look, I don’t know but I have to go get Brady.”

“He’s allowed back in school?” he asked with that cocky smile on his face.

“That’s funny, really. Hilarious,” I answered sarcastically. Justin seems to think he’s quite funny. And he’s still sitting on my couch. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door, “Seriously. I have to go.”

Justin nodded his head and finally stood up, “Well look, I got you a phone.” He grabbed a cell phone from his pocket and held it out for me.

“I have a phone. Come on,” I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of my apartment.

“You have a phone, but you won’t give me the number. Will you give me your number?” I shook my head and Justin let out a quick chuckle, “Then take my phone.”           

“I don’t need two phones.”

He took a deep breath, “You know it’s me when it rings, if you don’t want to talk to me don’t answer.”

I grabbed it from his hand so he’d leave me alone before I got in my car.

Justin grabbed onto the door so I couldn’t close it, “I know where you live but you won’t give me your phone number.”

“I didn’t tell you where I live.”

“You left your license.”

“OK. I have to go.”  Justin shut my door and I let out a sigh of relief. I really don’t like that he knows where I live. I turned the key in the ignition but it wouldn’t turn over. This is just my luck, it’s like someone is out to get me. Brady gets out of school in ten minutes, there is no way I’m going to make it if I have to wait for AAA, they take forever. Even if I call a cab it won’t be here in time.

There was a tapping on my door and I opened the window, “Won’t start?” I shook my head and Justin had a smug smile on his face, “I can give you a jump, but you have to go get Brady. So I’ll take you, come on.”

My head shook automatically as I weighed the options. Justin giving me a ride was pretty much the only option, although I really didn’t want Brady to see him again.

“Or you could use that new cell phone and call a cab,” he suggested with a half smile.

It’s possible that I opened the door a little harder than necessary so I could hit him in the leg. Justin laughed and I followed him to his Jurassic Park Jeep.  “Thank you,” I said softly as I climbed in.

“You need a new car.”

I gave him a dirty look and he laughed, “That’s at the bottom of my list of things I need, but thanks.”

“So, is there a reason why you’re avoiding me? I mean, I thought everything was good.”

I broke him off; “Take a left at the light.”

“OK,” Justin nodded his head and smiled, “We can play it like that.”

“Right at the stop sign, and it’s that building right there,” Justin pulled into the parking lot.  “Thanks.”

He nodded his head, “I’ll be out here.”

Why did he just show up at my house like that? I mean, I’m glad he did now that my car broke down but still; he shouldn’t have just shown up.

Brady saw me and came running over, “Mommy! Hi Mommy!”

I grabbed him in my arms, “Were you good? Was he good?”

His teacher nodded her head, “He was great, he’s been doing great,” she smiled and rubbed his head.

“Good, he better be,” I smiled and grabbed onto his hand, “Thank you, we’ll see you tomorrow. Brady say bye to your teacher.”

“Bye!” Brady waved.

I had to remind myself to breathe as I walked outside. I knew Brady would be excited to see Justin, but I didn’t want him to be. I probably should have told him to leave and we could take a cab back.

From the second we stepped outside I heard Brady breathe in quick, “Mommy! It’s Justin! And the Jurassic Park Car! Are we going on a dinosaur hunt? It’s cause I was good huh?” Brady was smiling and waving at Justin and Justin did the same. “Hi Justin!” Brady shouted and continued waving, “Are we going on a dinosaur hunt?”

Justin laughed, “Not today Tec, someday though.”

“Justin is just taking us home,” I said as I helped him in the back seat.

He nodded his head, “That’s all. Unless you guys are hungry, I could get you lunch.”

I knew he wouldn’t just take me to pick up Brady. I don’t understand why he keeps trying to get involved in my life.

“I’m hungry!” Brady answered, “I’m real hungry Mommy.”

“I know you are Monkey but I already ate so I’ll make you something when we get home.”

Justin smiled, as if he knew I would give an excuse. “What do you think Lie Detector?”

Brady giggled, “I think she hungry.”

“Me too,” Justin nodded his head, “But even if you’re not Chloe, we can vote. It’s two to one, we win.”

“No,” I shook my head, “I count for two, I’m the mother.”

“Alright,” Justin laughed, “Then it’s tied, but I’m driving so I’m the tie breaker. I’ll let you pick where we go,” he smiled.

“OK, just lunch.”

“That’s all I want. Where to?”

“McDonalds!” Brady shouted from the back.

“No!” I shouted back with a laugh, “I am so sick of McDonalds.”

“I’ll tell you what Brady. I know this real good place down the street that has burgers even better than McDonalds.” Justin looked back at Brady.

“Yay! And maybe we can see da dinosaurs on the way!”

“Does that sound good Chloe? Just lunch.” He looked really sexy the way he looked at me, it was like I couldn’t help but nod my head. Justin could tell what I was thinking and he laughed. It’s like he can read my mind. I hate that. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex