Author's Chapter Notes:

K, so here's the deal. I'm going away for a little while on Friday so I wanted to leave something before I go. 

Thank you so much for reading and replying. I hope you like it! :) 

 

         Paul McCartney was absolutely amazing. For me, it was one of those situations that I didn’t know exactly how to feel. On one hand, I had never thought I would be able to see him in concert. When he played the Beatles songs I literally screamed like a twelve-year-old girl. Justin found it amusing, although he stood right up when Let It Be started playing. But then again, the whole situation made me a little depressed because I knew how much my mother would have loved to be here with me seeing this.

         But I need to focus on the present instead of the past. The fact is that I’m sitting here in the VIP section of the most amazing show I’ve ever expected to attend. To my left is Justin, who I feel like I have a real connection with. The more we talk the more we seem to have in common, especially with our whole family life. And of course there is the way he acts around Brady that pretty much makes my life in and of itself. To add more to the amazing night, to my right is George Clooney. GEORGE CLOONEY. Like literally, I am touching shoulders with him. Next to Justin is Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. At first I felt completely out of my element but they’re all surprisingly friendly and nice, possibly because of Justin. He seems to be doing pretty well; Tim McGraw is talking to him about doing a song. I feel a little embarrassed that I don’t know much about Justin’s music, but it seems like everyone else does.  Hell, Tom Hanks came over to introduce himself before the show started and said he was such a fan. I need to go buy his cd so I know my stuff.

         “Having fun?” Justin whispered in my ear at intermission.

         “Are you serious? I’m like having the time of my life.”

         “Good,” he smiled and nodded his head; “Look over there,” he full out pointed, “Paris Hilton. In the seats with the public, we should wave. She’s been looking up here all night pissed off she couldn’t get VIP.”

         “That’s mean,” I answered with a laugh.

         “You’ve obviously never met her. Annoying as all fuck, and she’s famous for all the wrong reasons.”

         “And you’re famous for all the right reasons?” I asked with a smile.

         “Of course Chloe,” he chuckled at my response, “All the right reasons and then some.”

         After the show we went backstage, I’ve never been backstage at a concert before. Hell, I’ve never even been to a concert before. We waited in the hallway with some of the other important people, or very important people excuse me, for Paul McCartney to shower and come out to meet up with everyone. I was getting nervous; I could feel my palms get sweaty. I don’t know exactly why, it’s not like I haven’t met him before. Justin was busy talking to the other famous people. I couldn’t really concentrate enough to actually take part in the conversation. I hope they don’t think I’m rude.

         Justin exchanged numbers with Tim McGraw before turning back to me laughing, “Sorry. Look who’s here.”

         “Don’t be sorry. What am I supposed to be looking at?” I looked to where he was looking. Paris Hilton is what I’m supposed to be looking at. Apparently he has some issue with her, I doubt he just doesn’t like her because she’s annoying.

         “Hi J!” she just about shouted and pulled him into a long hug.

         “What’s going on?” Justin asked, plastering a fake smile on his face, “This is my girl, Chloe.”

         Thanks for literally pushing me in front of you Justin, gosh. “Hi, nice to meet you.” I held my hand out but she didn’t take it, what’s with these female celebrities and not shaking hands? Instead she shot me a very dirty look.

         “Oh,” she answered softly, “When are you starting your tour Justin?”

         “A few months.”

         “I’ll definitely be there.”

         Justin nodded his head and grabbed onto my arm, “We’ll see you later.”

         “That’s not very nice,” I laughed at how quickly he made an exit.

         “She’s annoying as all hell. Let’s go for a walk,” he grabbed onto my hand and led me through the backstage area.

         “Why do you hate her?”

         “She starts shit.”

I bet she started shit with his ex-girlfriend, the girl that’s a complete bitch and I don’t remember her name. “She just wants your cock,” I whispered.

         Justin gave me a crooked smile, “Well she’s not getting it.” he played with my fingers, “So, Chloe, you liked the concert?” I nodded my head, “Best concert ever?”

         “Definitely, well I don’t have much to compare it to, but definitely.”

         “What was your first concert?”

         “This would be it.”

         He stopped walking; in such a shocking moment I kept walking but was forced to stop when he still held onto my hand. “Are you serious?”

         I nodded my head, “I’m an embarrassment.”

         “You are,” he laughed, “I’m going to have to introduce you to some good music.”

         “I’m sure that’s something you could handle.”

         “Definitely,” he smiled as we made it back to the crowd. We stayed back while Paul was talking to everyone else, until he spotted us and called us over. Not really us, more like Justin, but I like to pretend that I’m old friends with Paul freaking McCartney.

         He waved at us, and it his beautiful accent asked if we could stick around. Obviously we can stick around. I’m still getting excited and twelve year old girl like waiting, even though I’ve met him before. He finished talking to whomever it was he was talking to and invited us into his dressing room. I did not sit until he told me to, and when I did I sat up straight. There’s something about it being him and the accent that makes me feel the need to be very proper.

         “Thanks for coming, I hope you enjoyed the show.”

         “Oh my god, are you serious? I had the time of my life, it was like the most unbelievable night of my life.”

         Justin laughed and put his hand on my leg. I probably should shut up, “It was amazing,” he answered with a smile.

         “I like her commentary better, it gives me an ego boost,” Paul laughed, “I’m glad you enjoyed it. We need to get together sometime to discuss the song, that is if you’re still interested.”

         “Of course,” Justin answered quickly.

         “We’ll have to go through the management, but are you going to be around for awhile?”

         “Yes, sir”

         “Great then,” he stood up causing us to stand up and shook Justin’s hand. “We’ll get in touch then. Do you have a studio in your house?”

         “I do.”

         “That would be wonderful, I’d rather not go to one in the city. I’ll have my people call your people Mr. Timberlake.”

         “That would be great. Thanks a lot.”

         “Of course,” Paul answered and I stood there, hoping to get a hug or something. I’m a complete dork but it’s ok.  “And Chloe right?” I couldn’t do anything but nod my head. He remembered my name! “I expect you’ll be there.”

         “Oh really? Sure.”

         “Great,” he smiled and hugged me, I wasn’t exactly sure if I ever wanted to let go. “Justin, you hang on to this girl. If I were a little younger I’d give you a run for your money.”

         “Oh, I’m pretty sure age doesn’t matter to her,” Justin answered with a laugh.

         Paul laughed, “Thanks for coming sweetheart, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ll talk to you soon.”

         He left Justin and I alone and Justin laughed, “Are you alright there?”

         “Yes,” I laughed as I followed Justin back to the car, “That was pretty amazing. Thanks a lot.”

         “Yeah, no problem. Just wait until you’re in the studio with him. That’s going to be amazing.”

“You seriously have a recording studio in your house?”

         Justin smiled as he nodded his head; “I seriously have a recording studio in my house. It’s not that big, it’s just a room.”

         “That’s so cool though, you could just roll out of bed and go.”

         He nodded his head again as he drove onto the highway, “I can. That was the exact reason why I did it.”

         “That’s so cool. Where is it?”

         “Downstairs, you want to see it?” I nodded my head as Justin laughed and turned off the highway.

         We arrived at his house a few minutes later and he led me right to the studio in the basement. I was in complete shock. Three walls were filled with sound devices that I obviously know nothing about, except they must cost millions of dollars.  A leather couch was on the fourth wall and directly across from it was a glass window opening up to another room about the same size filled with drums, guitars, keyboards and a small booth, probably about four feet by four feet. I think Justin was talking but I was too amazed at what I saw. I walked around the wall behind the couch where all his platinum records were hanging. And there’s so many buttons, I wonder what they all do.

         “Whoa, whoa whoa,” Justin grabbed onto my arm, “Don’t touch that. Expensive stuff.” He said before plopping down on the couch.

          I laughed, “Sorry, it’s just kind of amazing. When I was little, I was convinced I’d be in a world famous group like The Beatles. But it’d be the female version, and we’d be called The Lady Bugs.”

         “Cute, The Lady Bugs,” he laughed before standing up, “Go on in then, I’ll record you.”

         “Oh no, no. I can’t sing. That was the minor setback.”

         “Nah, that doesn’t mean anything. Most famous musicians can’t sing. The soundboard works wonders,” he smiled and grabbed onto my arm, bringing me into the other room.

         There were more records on the wall in there. I walked the perimeter of the room, looking at all the awards he’s received when I felt his lips on the back of my neck. “These are all yours?”

         “Mmhmm,” he moved my hair out of the way as he continued kissing my neck and my shoulders. He’s clearly not interested in his studio.

         “What’s in here?” I asked as I walked into the sound booth.

 I jumped when the door was shut and Justin gave me a half smile. “We are in here.”

“I see that,” I giggled like a schoolgirl before turning around and pressing my lips to his. He parted my lips with his tongue and slid it inside my mouth. He’s an amazing kisser; it feels silly that I wouldn’t let him kiss me for so long. He tastes so good. Justin pushed me against the wall and slid his hand up my dress. I moaned into his mouth and could feel him smiling as he kissed me. That’s the best kiss, when he’s smiling.

I felt him getting hard against me so I reached over and unbuckled his belt, there’s no need to drag this out any longer. He leaned back, in the small booth, and gave me a crooked smile as I pushed his pants down. I grabbed onto his tie and pulled him closer, feeling his soft lips on mine once again. He rubbed his hands up my legs, hooking my panties with his thumb and slowly slid them down my body. He continued kissing me, but was smiling as he did it. The truth is we haven’t had sex in a long time, and even though we’ve only done it a few times I feel like I need it. Now.

“Justin,” I moaned softly as he kissed my neck.

“What?” he asked as if he had no idea what I was asking for. I grabbed onto his hard dick, stroking it gently with my hand. He stopped kissing my neck and picked me up, holding me against the wall. The booth was tiny, so I planted my feet on either side of his waist, holding myself up and giving him easy access.

         He pushed my dress up and my head flew back as he entered me and I automatically felt like it had been way too long since I felt him inside me, and it’s never been like this. I moaned as he worked inside me getting closer and closer to my spot. Right. There. “Oh my god,” I called out, holy shit.

         Justin laughed that cocky laugh he has, “found it.”

         Yeah, you’re damn right you found it. I couldn’t speak, or form words in general, so I just continued moaning and breathing heavily as Justin continued to work it. It’s so hot in here and he looks so damn hot with the sweat forming on his body.  My knees are going weak and I’m about to loose my balance and fall to the ground. He sensed it, and held me up as I threw my head back and moaned some more. He kissed my neck as I pulled him closer, hanging my arms over his shoulders. “I’m close.” I was only able to whisper.

         “Let it go Baby, me too.” The second he finished talking I could feel myself letting go. My nails clawed into his back as I felt him cum inside me. Justin threw his head back and we both tried to catch our breath. A minute later he helped me down off the wall, “Damn.”

         “Yeah, damn” I laughed, “I need to lay down.”

         Justin smiled as he opened the door to the booth and I lay right down, with my feel still in the booth. “I have a bed,” he laughed.

         “I know, I can’t make it up there.”

         He chuckled, “What about a couch?”

         “I’m fine.”

         “I can carry you.” I shook my head and he finally got the hint. He lay down next to me, leaving his feet in the booth as well. I felt his arms pulling me to his chest, where I rested my head. I didn’t think his chest would be comfortable, especially considering it’s pretty much all muscle and bones; I don’t think he has an ounce of fat on him. But it was comfortable, really comfortable. It’s like we fit. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex