The theme song to Sponge Bob woke me up about forty-five minutes after I actually fell asleep. The good news is that Brady is now old enough to get himself up and turn on the television. Now he just has to work on turning the volume down so we don’t wake up the whole building.

            I wiped the sleep from my eyes and walked out to the living room. He looked up at me and smiled before turning his attention back to the television. “Good Morning Brady.” I grabbed the remote from him and turned the volume down before sitting next to him and kissing his forehead, “Did you sleep ok?” he nodded his head, not taking his attention away from the television, “Were you good for Kelly?” he nodded his head again, “Did you have fun?” once again his head was nodding. Television drives me crazy; I do not like him to be watching so much television, that’s all he ever wants to do.  “Are you hungry?” he’s ignoring me, “Monkey!”

            He giggled at the nickname I’ve called him since as long as I can remember, “What Mommy?”

            “What do you want for breakfast?”

            “Pancakes!”

            “Pancakes!” I answered with the same amount of excitement he had before standing up and looking through the refrigerator. It’s empty, there’s a banana… eww.  I can’t even look at a banana without thinking of his dick last night. I almost forgot that it happened. I opened the freezer and saw popsicles; seriously it’s everywhere I look. “Want to go out for breakfast?”

            We stopped at the bank first because I get really nervous walking around with 2800 dollars in my bag. I still can’t believe I made that much in a night. If I made even just 2000 a week all year that’s like 104,000. Holy shit. When I got the receipt back from the teller I realized that I had literally $17.94 in my bank account before putting the money in. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can pay my rent and buy groceries and pay some bills.

            I didn’t go back to the club until a week later. They told me I could show up whenever I want to or whenever I need some money. Unfortunately 28 grand goes quickly when you’re already in debt. It was a hard decision for me to go back in general. But once again it all comes down to the money and being able to actually afford to live.

            “You’re back,” Brandy smiled as I walked in the back.

            I nodded my head, “Yeah, I’m back.”

            “Guys have been asking for you.”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah,” she laughed, “I told you they’d love you.  You’re going to be busy tonight.”

            I don’t know if that’s good or not. I guess it’s good I’ll get more money. Maybe I can just work a night a week. If I could make as much tonight as I made last week I really wouldn’t have to work more than a day a week. That would make my life a lot easier, especially with getting someone to watch Brady.

            After starting off onstage for a couple songs I made the rounds. Brandy was right, there were a lot of guys that seemed to want me to dance for them. I don’t know why, I’m clearly the least experienced out of everyone.  It might be because I’m so unstripperish maybe they like that.

            I was told I had another private and my heart stopped. I prayed it wasn’t Justin Timberlake because I don’t want to deal with that jackass again. I almost turned it down then remembered that no matter what I will be walking out with a hundred dollars so it’s worth it.

            When I walked in the first thing I noticed was the smoke and I had flashbacks to the week before. This time I know better and I’m not afraid to tell him to fuck off. I can make enough money without him; I don’t need to be treated like a slut.

            “Chloe.” I should not have told him my real name.  The way he says it goes right through me, “Chloe, come in the light.” I walked closer to him and he smiled before taking a drag, “I came the other night and you weren’t here.”

            “I don’t work every day.”

            He laughed, “You’re new at this huh?”

            “Why?”

            “You whores aren’t usually bitches when you’re trying to make some cash.”

            I probably rolled my eyes but I doubt he could see it in the dim light, “Do you want me to dance?”

            “No, I want you to fucking make me coffee bitch, what do you think?”

            I can’t let him get to me. I have to just dance and be done with it. The fact is I make more with him for a half an hour than I make the rest of the night, so I need to suck it up. Not literally, I’m not sucking this time.  I danced for him and he pulled me onto his lap, his hands slowly sliding from my back to my ass.

            “Don’t touch me.”

            He laughed, “Get on your fucking knees bitch.”

            “No.”

            He looked at me, a look of shock covering his face, “What?”

            “I said no, I’m not doing it again. I’m here to dance.”

            “You want to suck my dick. You want to take my cock in your mouth.”

            Does he really think telling me it like that will make me want it? “Uh… no I don’t actually.”

            “Look you fucking skank, get on your knees and suck my dick.”

            “No,” I stood up, “Do you want a dance or not?”

            He laughed again before taking another puff of his smoke, “That’s fine, I’ll go find another bitch to give my money to.” He pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket and put it on the table next to his drink.

            I looked at the money and then back at him. I don’t know what I’m doing except that it is a lot of money. “What else can I do for it besides sucking your dick?”

            That smirk came over his face, “You got any friends?”

            I paced around the back of the club trying to decide what the fuck I was going to do. I hate that money is making me into this horrible person but I need to pay the bills. I need to take care of my son.

            “What’s going on babe?” I looked up to see Brandy, “Something wrong?”

            “No, why?” I answered that way too fast.

            “You’ve got a fucking track going on,” she laughed.

            “Ok, so my private…”

            “Justin Timberlake,” she broke in.

            “Yeah, ok. Complete asshole. Anyway, last time he gave me a lot to like… go down on him.” I’m like embarrassed to say it.

            “You know there’s cameras in the room right?”

            “What?”

            She giggled, “They don’t care about blow jobs but don’t do much more than that.”

            I nodded my head; I’m going to get fired from being stripper because I’m too slutty. That’s sick.

            “OK, continue. So he wants you to do it again?”

            “Well yeah. I’m not but then he showed me the money.”

            Brandy laughed again, “Then do it?”

            “I don’t want to. But he said he’d give me the money if I… brought a friend.”

            “I’ll do it,” she answered without missing a beat, “I’ll be your friend.”

            “What does that like… entail?”

            “You’re so naive it’s adorable,” she laughed, “Probably just kissing, some fondling, nothing too serious. Better than sucking his dick.”

            I nodded my head, “I’m not like… into that though.”

            She laughed, “You don’t have to be.”

            “Yeah, we’ll try it.”

            “If you don’t like it let me know and we’ll stop. We’ll take his fucking money and then we’ll stop,” she laughed.

            “Thanks Brandy.”

            “You’re welcome Chloe,” she grabbed my hand and led me back into the room.

            The smirk was on Justin’s face the second we walked in. He held up the money before putting it back on the table, “Let’s go.”

            I’m nervous and hot and sweaty and I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. I felt Brandy’s soft lips on mine before I could think anymore.  Her tongue slid into my mouth and her hands fell down my body.

            “Yeah,” Justin said softly, at least it sounded softly over how loud my fucking heart was beating.

            Brandy pulled away from me and gave me a look to see if I was ok. I nodded my head; it’s not that bad actually. She smiled and rubbed her hands down my body while she kissed my neck, “look at him,” she whispered.

            I looked at him and licked my lips and he looks like he’s going to explode already. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as Brandy licked up my neck and slid her hands to my ass. I dropped my hands to her ass. She giggled at my awkwardness and kissed my lips again.

            “Play with her tits,” Justin ordered from his seat and Brandy did what she was told. I let out a moan and then heard Justin, “Fuck, let me get in on that.”

            Brandy backed away and kissed under my ear, “Go give him a lap dance,” she whispered into my ear. I don’t know what I’d do if she weren’t here coaching me through this.

            I walked over to him and started giving him a lap dance when I felt Brandy behind me. She pushed her body against mine and moved with me. Justin just sat there looking like a complete idiot. I laughed for a second but then felt Brandy’s hands move to my boobs, cupping them in her hands. Justin swallowed hard and I moaned to make it look like I’m getting more into this than I am. I mean, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be but it’s not something I’m going to want to do every day.

            Brandy’s hand slid down my body and she placed her hand over my panties and now I’m officially getting hot. I moaned again, not purposely this time, and ok shit, I’m actually getting turned on.

            “Yeah, keep doing that,” I heard Justin and without any thought I was unzipping Justin’s pants and grabbing his cock in my hand.  I can’t even help myself, I don’t know what I’m doing but it feels so good. I grabbed Justin’s hand that was on my leg and brought it up to my mouth so I could suck on his fingers. I felt Brandy’s lips on the back of my neck, her left hand massaging my boob through my bra and her right hand rubbing between my legs while I’m giving Justin a hand job and sucking his fingers.

            I let out a moan as I felt myself about to explode and Justin screamed as he came all over my stomach. That was when reality hit and I stood up, grabbed the money on the table and left the room. It was at that moment that I realized I’m much more fucked up than I thought.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex