Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, you all rock my socks with the reviews! :) Thanks so much!

“Were you having fun with Trace and Rachael?” I asked Brady as I changed him into his bathing suit.

         “Oh yeah Mommy, I had real fun. I’m good; Rachael said I was real good. And I got a home run. No, no, I got two of them. Do you know what that is Mommy?  Trace said that’s when you hit the home and run. And that’s what I did, I hit the home and then I run around and around again. So then I was hot and I said I want to go swimming and Rachael said I hadda wait for you. So I wait and wait and wait some more and then you come with Justin! And you bring my bathing suit! And now we getting ready to go swimming!”

         “It’s amazing how things work, isn’t it,” I smiled as I pulled him into a very tight hug. I don’t think I ever want to let go, “I love you Monkey.”

         Brady giggled, “Mommy! I love you too! But I wanna go swimming.”

         “I know but you need some sunscreen first. “

         “It’s not even sunny out,” he pouted. What is it with him and sunscreen? You’d think I’m forcing him bathe in hot lava.

         “It’s very sunny out Brady, did you look outside? If you don’t think it’s sunny then you shouldn’t go swimming.”

         “Ok, OK it’s sunny!”

         “OK, OK” I laughed, “You’re done. But first, you need to give me a kiss,” he kissed me quickly and I had to grab his hand so he wouldn’t run away, “And you need to make sure you only go in the water if someone’s with you and they know you’re in. Understand?”

         “Yes!”

         “All right, go ahead darling,” I slapped his bottom as he went running out of the house.  He’s out of control; you’d think he hasn’t been swimming in years. Although Justin’s pool is pretty amazing. When I got outside Trace was already in and Brady was about to jump in the pool. “Brady, wait for me.”

         “It’s cool Chloe, I’ll watch him,” Trace offered.

         “No, I’ll come in. It’s just going to take me a minute, its kind of cold,” I laughed.

         “I got it, you’re fine.”

         “Thank you,” I smiled as I put the towels on a chair and looked around for Justin. He seems to have disappeared. This whole place is like its own resort, it’s so beautiful. I should probably go swimming so I Trace doesn’t have to watch Brady.

         I stood up and walked towards the pool just as Justin was coming out of the house. He put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, speaking softly, “My mother just called and, you know how she likes to surprise me?” I nodded my head, “She got in, at LAX, she’s on her way over here now. I just wanted to let you know. I mean I want you to stay. But I understand if you want to go. She wants you to stay, she wants to see you again and meet Brady, but it’s completely up to you.”

         Oh gosh. I don’t necessarily want to meet Justin’s mother, especially since the last time I don’t think I was very nice. And now that we’re actually together I’m afraid she’s going to hate me. But I don’t want to go home either. “We’ll stay.”

         “Perfect, thanks,” he smiled and turned his back to the pool so he was covering me from Brady before kissing me.  A very nice kiss, all of his kisses are very nice but this was an extra nice one. I’m a complete loser.  “We’ll grill up some burgers.” He kissed my forehead quickly before jumping into the pool.

         I made my way into the pool slowly. I never understood how people could jump right in the water like it’s nothing. I’m definitely not one of those people that can do that.  As soon as I managed to get all the way in Justin’s mother walked into the yard.

         “Hey Mama,” Justin said as he got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his waist before hugging his mother.  He’s so gorgeous. Like, fucking. Gorgeous. OK Chloe, focus.

         “Brady,” I whispered and waved him over as Justin talked to his mother. “That’s Justin’s Mommy, so let’s get out and say hello, ok? We can come back in later on.” He was too busy staring at her to disagree. I laughed, “Brady.”

         “Yeah Mommy?”

         “Oh man, holy moly. I think we need to clean those ears out. Let me see, is there something in there?”

         He giggled as I grabbed him and looked in his ear, “No Mommy, there’s nothing in there!”

         “Are you sure?”

         “Yes Mommy, I’m sure.”

         “Alright then, I trust you,” I laughed as I helped him out of the pool before wrapping a towel around him.

         “It’s cold Mommy,” he giggled, “I’m cold.”

         “I know. We can change you up in a minute ok?” I said as I rubbed his shoulders, “Let’s go say hello first.”

         Justin smiled as we walked over to him and his mother, “You remember Chloe, right Mama?”

         “Of course I remember her.”

         “It’s so nice to see you again. I’d give you a hug but I’m soaking wet and I don’t want…”

         She hugged me before I could finish, “It’s alright sweetie, I don’t mind. It’s so good to see you again. And this must be Brady.”

         “Yes, this is Brady. Say hi sweetie.”

         “Hi,” he answered softly, hiding behind my leg. I’ll never understand why he gets so shy in front of new people, although, I guess that’s a good thing. I sure don’t want him talking to strangers.

         “This is my Mama Tec, do you think I look like her?” Justin asked leaning his head against his mothers and plastering a goofy smile on his face.

         “No,” Brady giggled, “She’s your Mama?”

         “Yeah man, cool huh? Do you want to help me make some burgers?”

         Brady got excited but I had to break his little heart for a second, “We have to get you changed first, you’re shivering. Then you can help Justin.”

         “OK. I go get changed quick then I help Justin,” Brady smiled before grabbing my hand and dragging me back into the house. I had to change him up quickly because he couldn’t wait to get outside and help Justin. While they were working on dinner I sat with Justin’s mother. She’s really sweet and has a lot of nice things to say about Brady. She also feels the need to tell me how great Justin is with kids, as if I didn’t know that already, and how he’s always been around kids since he’s from such a big family. Then she told me how she couldn’t wait for grandbabies and since he’s her only son he’s her only hope and she doesn’t know what he’s waiting for. I just smiled, until she asked me if I want more kids and that’s when Justin saved me. Thank goodness.

         After we ate we moved to the living room to talk some more and watch a movie. Brady was busy coloring in the new coloring book Justin’s mother gave him. She’s like, in love with Brady. It’s pretty obvious she loves having kids around. I was a little worried that she would find the whole thing a little weird. I mean most mothers wouldn’t be too fond of their only son dating a girl already with a child. But she’s just happy, and sweet, and loves Brady. Not that I can blame her.

         Justin’s mother told us she was tired from the flight and going to go up to bed. After that, I must have dozed off on Justin’s shoulder because I don’t remember anything else, “Are you sleeping?”

         “No,” I answered softly, unable to open my eyes.

         He chuckled, “I should take you guys home.”

         “That’s ok,” I still don’t want to go home. Even after the amazing afternoon I still don’t want to go anywhere near home now that Gabe is back in the picture.

         “Brady’s sleeping.”

         “That’s ok.”

         “He has school tomorrow. Did you bring him a change of clothes? You can stay if you want, but we should put him in a bed.”

         What’s with him being so mature? “Yeah,” I yawned, stretching my arms over my head, “I guess we should go.”

         Justin smiled, pulling me closer, “We can go get him some clothes.”

         “That’s ok. I wish you could come back with us, but you’re mom’s here so…”

         “Nah, I can come,” he broke in, “She’s sleeping. I’ll come back after we bring Brady to school, she’ll probably still be asleep.”

         That would make me feel much better, but I still feel that it’s kind of wrong making him stay with me when his mother is here. “Are you sure?”

         “Yeah, definitely. Let’s go though, it’s late.” Justin said as he stood up and went to write a note to his mother. I tried to pick Brady up so he could still sleep but I’ll tell you, he’s getting so heavy. I can still carry him, but it’s almost at the point that I can’t. That makes me very sad.

         “I’ll get him,” Justin laughed in a whisper, “you look like you’re struggling.”

         “He’s getting so big.”

         I had to stop myself from literally saying “aww” when Justin carried Brady. It was so cute; Brady was resting his head on Justin’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck. My heart was melting.

         “Are you alright?” Justin asked with a smile.

         I nodded my head and followed him out to the car, “Thanks for dinner and everything, as always.”

         Justin smiled, “You’re welcome, as always.”

         When we got back to the apartment I made sure we walked in quickly. I’m about sure that Gabe isn’t just hanging around, but it is a possibility. He probably won’t come back for a while, just because he wants me to go crazy waiting. I wouldn’t be surprised if he never even came back. It just doesn’t make sense to me. I don’t know why he decided to come now or how he even knew where we are.

         I put Brady to bed and then went right to bed myself. It was a few minutes after we were lying down that Justin spoke. I could tell he couldn’t get comfortable and had something he needed to say. “Does you wanting me to stay over have anything to do with why you called me to pick up Brady?”

         It has absolutely everything to do with why I wanted you to pick up Brady. But I really didn’t feel like getting into that so I decided I’d pretend I was asleep instead. I don’t know exactly why I’m not telling him everything. I think it’s because I’m scared. I have so many issues and I’m afraid he’s about at his breaking point with what he’s willing to deal with.

         “Are you sleeping already?”

         I’m pretending I’m sleeping, yes.

         “Chloe?” he whispered and I felt him sit up and come closer, like he was looking to see if my eyes were closed, “Alright. Goodnight Chloe.” He kissed my forehead before lying back down and wrapping his arms around me. I heard him take a deep breath and I feel like he’s close to that point of leaving already. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex