Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone for still reading! I hope you're still interested in this :) lol 

 

         “How’s all the packing coming?” Justin’s voice rang through the phone.

         “It’s coming,” I answered as I looked around my apartment that looks like a war zone. I hate packing, and the whole idea is driving me crazy. “How’s recording going?”

         “Good, Paul’s coming by tonight, you should stop by with Brady after you pick him up.” I love how it’s just like a normal situation, Paul, as in PAUL MCCARTNEY is going to be at his house so if I’m not busy, I should stop by with my son. PAUL MCCARTNEY! It’s never going to get old. I heard Justin laugh on the other end of the phone; he knows I’m freaking out at just the mention of his name, “I mean, if you don’t want to…”

         “You know I want to.”

         “I know,” he continued laughing, “So you’re coming then. I got you a present.”

         “You got me a present? Why?” he spoils me, totally. And I’m starting to feel bad about it. He gives me all these things and I have nothing to give him.

         “It’s something you need. You’re probably not going to like it. It’s just something small.” He stopped to laugh, “Alright it’s pretty big. Huge even, abnormally huge.”

         What is he talking about? What the hell could he be talking about? “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

         He’s still laughing, “I know you don’t babe, it’ll all be cleared up as soon as you open the door.”

         “Open the door?”

         “Yeah,” I heard a knock on the door, “Open the door.”

         I walked to the door quickly and looked out the peephole to see Justin. I kissed him quickly, “Are you my present?”

         “Nah,” he has a bad case of the giggles. He grabbed onto the arm of a man that I didn’t even notice was there, “This is your new present.” I don’t know how I missed the guy.  He has to be almost seven feet tall and weight like 400 pounds. He’s big and would possibly look tough if he wasn’t busy giggling like Justin.

         “Um… I don’t get it.”

         Justin managed to stop laughing, “This is Tiny.”

         “I don’t think there is anything about this man that is tiny,” they’re laughing again, “I still don’t get it.”

         Justin cleared his throat so he could stop laughing, I don’t think I’ve ever been so confused in my life.  “His name is Tiny. He does security for me, when I’m touring or going to some appearance or something. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I’m not touring or doing any appearances so he’s bored and out of a job. So I figured we’d give him something to do.” He stopped talking when the man, Tiny I guess, started laughing again. “Stop man,” now he’s laughing too.

         I looked between the two of them, still completely confused.

         “Now he’s your security.”

         “No…” I answered quickly, “I don’t think that’s…”

         “He will sit outside and never bother you,” Justin answered with more laughter, “He’s your present. You can’t return presents.”

         “I’m very confused.”

         “He’s just going to keep an eye on things until you move.  He’ll stay outside; you won’t even know he’s here. Can we just borrow a chair?” he laughed again, “Here you go man,” Justin said as he placed a chair outside and tapped the seat, “I have to go. Have fun packing,” he kissed me before I could respond, “He’ll keep quiet, you won’t even know he’s here.” Justin smiled before closing the door with me inside.

         I stood in front of the closed door for a few seconds, trying to figure out exactly what just happened. I opened the door before I could even think to see the huge man sitting in the chair by my door. “Um…”

         “Hi Chloe,” he laughed.

         “Hi. Can you come in? I mean, do you want to come in? It’s kind of weird to have you just sitting outside of my door like that.”

         “I’m alright out here, I don’t want to bother you.”

         “No, no you won’t be bothering me. I want you to come in. You can help me pack.”

         He laughed again and stood up before grabbing the chair and following me inside.  “Nice place.”

         “Yeah,” I laughed as he placed the chair back at the table, “Can I get you a drink? Something to eat?”

         ‘I’m fine,” he smiled and sat down on the couch. I’m so confused about why he’s here. I mean I get that Justin wants someone to look out for us, but this seems to be going a little overboard. We already got the restraining order and I really don’t think Gabe would do anything to actually hurt me. Then again, I’m always too naïve with these things.

         I sat down on the ground and continued putting some things in the box. This is kind of awkward. “You can help?” I offered, “Or watch television, or read a book. I don’t know what you usually do, but feel free to go ahead and do it.”

         “I can help you Chloe. What would you like me to do?”

         “Um… you can put those books on the bookshelf in a box. That would be a big help.”

         “Of course,” he stood up and started on the bookshelf.

         I continued packing and now he’s packing too. I feel like I need to entertain him somehow, I also need to remember to kill Justin. “So, what’s your real name?”

         “Tiny.”

         “No, like your real name. Like on your birth certificate.”

         He laughed before responding again, “Tiny.”

         “You’re telling me your mother named you Tiny?” I do not believe that for a second.

         “Are you making fun of my Mama?” he turned to me with his arm crossed. That was when I saw the tough bodyguard he really was.

         “No, not at all. I just…” I stopped when he started laughing again, “I just want to see your birth certificate.”

         “Well it’s not going to happen sweetie. My name is Tiny, that’s all you need to know.”

         “Fine,” I continued packing. “Some day I’m going to find out.”

         “I wouldn’t hold your breath,” he laughed. I’m going to get it out of him at some point, especially if he’s going to be spending every second with me. I’ll give it a little time, wait until he gets comfortable and then he won’t even know what hit him.

         “Whatever. I have to go pick up my son and then we’re going right to Justin’s. So… you’re coming?”

         “I’m coming everywhere. I’m your shadow.”

         “OK,” weird. This is just weird. I don’t know if I’m going to get used to it. He seems like a nice enough guy, and obviously he gets along well with Justin, but it’s just weird having this man I’ve never seen before following my every move.

         Luckily, Tiny did not insist on walking into the school with me to pick up Brady. I think that would have scared a couple people. Brady told me all about his day on the way to the car, but once we got to it he stopped talking completely. I helped him in the car and he sat quietly, not able to keep his eyes off Tiny.

         “Mama,” he spoke after I got into the car, “Whose that big guy in the front?”

         I laughed at how adorable he is, as did the man next to me, “Sweetie this is Tiny.”

         “Mama, he ain’t tiny,” Brady shook his head.

         “No, his name is Tiny. He’s a friend of Justin’s.”

         “Ohhh, Hi! Justin’s my favorite! Is he your favorite too?”

         “He sure is,” Tiny turned around to shake Brady’s hand. “Nice to meet you Brady.”

         Brady giggled as he took Tiny’s hand. “Hi. Mama, can we go see Justin now? Cause I wanna tell him something and you said maybe we can go see him yesterday. And now it’s tomorrow, so we can go see him, right Mama?”

         “Right Monkey, we’re going there now,” he clapped his hands together in excitement, “But you need to be real good because Justin is working and when he’s working you need to be quiet quiet. Got it?”

         “Got it!” he gave me a thumbs up right as I pulled into Justin’s driveway. I don’t know if it’s even called a driveway, it’s more like a street. That doesn’t matter it’s just big. I may never get used to it. 

         Justin came out to meet us, which surprised me a little. I don’t know where Mr. McCartney is but I sure hope Justin didn’t just leave him inside. “Hi Justin!” Brady screamed as Justin helped him out of his seat, “I was telling Mama, I hope we get to go see Justin today and then wow! She said we get to go see Justin today!”

         Justin laughed as Brady hugged him tightly, “Crazy how those things work huh Tec?”

         “Yeah, crazy,” he giggled, “You know what? This is your friend Tiny. He’s my friend now too. Now I know two of your friends, I know Trace and he’s my friend and now Tiny’s my friend too. And I’m gonna call him Tiny even though he’s big because that’s his name.”

         “That’s a good plan my man,” Justin said as he put him down on the ground, “You know Rachael.”

         “Oh yeah! I forgot about her! She’s my friend too. Now I have THREE friends that are mine! Wow!”

         “Alright Brady, shh,” he talks and talks and talks. I don’t know where he gets it from.

         “He’s fine,” Justin kissed me quickly, “Paul’s not here yet. Did you bring a bag?”

         I nodded my head and Justin went to the trunk to get the two bags out. He wanted us to bring clothes and stay the night, and I couldn’t really object. Out apartment is feeling less and less like home with all the boxes everywhere. I wish we could just find a new place, but Justin’s been so busy he hasn’t had much time to help me look for one.

         Where’s my son? I swear I’ve been getting so distracted with my thoughts I haven’t been paying attention. Plus the fact that he no longer is shy at all around Justin and is completely fine running inside his house like he owns the place. “Brady?” I called out.

         “He ran inside, Trace is in there. Don’t worry,” Justin said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me gently.

         “That’s rude of him, I’m sorry.”

         “He’s comfortable,” Justin answered with a laugh, “That’s a good thing. Don’t worry about that. So, how’s Tiny working out for you?”

         I rolled my eyes and felt Justin’s lips on my forehead, “I think it’s a little much. I have a restraining order.”

         “You have a piece of paper. If he came back you could just whip out the piece of paper and he’d run away. Right?” he answered with that sexy half smile he has, “I’m thinking it wouldn’t work so well.”

         I took a deep breath, “I know, but…”

         “Don’t be stubborn, especially about this. It’s important. He’s staying. Get used to it.”

         “Well then,” I answered with a smile. He’s putting his foot down on this one, I kind of like it.

         “Yeah, well then. That’s right,” he grabbed onto my hand, trying to act all tough.  When we walked into the house Brady was jumping between Justin’s couches and Trace was sitting there egging him on. “Nice man,” Justin said with a laugh.

         “Brady! Get down and stop. You know better. You’re being very rude. I’m sorry,” I turned my attention to Justin, “He’s gone crazy.”

         “Nah, it’s all Trace.” Justin laughed. “Do you have homework Brady?”

         “Nope. None! Not even a little bit because I finished early and she let me do my homework in school!” Brady is way too excited. He really makes me wonder sometimes. I still can’t get over Justin and how he asks Brady about homework.

         “Brady, please calm down.”

         “OK Mama,” he giggled as he jumped down and sat next to Trace. “Hey! Justin, memba when your Mama came and she got me the coloring book?”

         “I do.”

         “Memba what happened to it?”

         Justin laughed, “Yes, it’s right where you left it. Do you remember where you left it?”

         Brady’s finger tapped at his chin as he thought and he stood up running to the chair he was coloring on. “Found it!” He grabbed the book and crayons and hopped back on the couch, squeezing between Justin and I.

         It was a few hours later that Paul McCartney got there. Of course I still can’t control myself, so when he came in I just kind of sat there, quietly. “You remember Chloe,” Justin introduced me again.

         “Hi,” I smiled and stood up to shake his hand, but he pulled me into a hug instead. It will never get old. “How are you?”

         “It’s good to see you darling.”

         “This is my son, Brady.”

         “Hi Mista!” Brady giggled when he came closer, “I know you. You that guy and you sing that song.”

         Everyone laughed a little, I think they’re surprised that Brady knows who he is, but seriously, how could he not? Brady knows all the songs.

         “What song is that?” Paul asked with a laugh.

         “All of um, but my favorite is… There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed.” Brady is singing the song, and now Paul McCartney and Justin are joining in. What the hell is going on in my life? I’m standing here in Justin’s resort of a house with Paul McCartney and Justin Timberlake singing with my son. This has to be a dream.

         After we ate dinner Justin and Paul went downstairs to work on the song. They said Brady and I could go downstairs and watch, and we did for a little but Brady was getting a little fidgety I didn’t want him to ruin the song. It was about bedtime anyway, so I brought him upstairs and cleaned him up and laid in bed with him until he fell asleep and I went back downstairs.

         It was so cool for me to sit there and watch this song come along. First of all seeing Paul McCartney create a song is something I never even dreamed of. But then there’s Justin. I’ve never really heard him sing before but he’s amazing. Plus, he’s like a genius as far as creating music is. They made it look so easy, everything happened so naturally.

         It was two thirty in the morning when they ended their recording session, with plans to meet again the next day. Paul gave me another hug, yes I will mention it every time he does, and told me what an amazing little boy I have. That really made my life.

         “That was really cool,” I said to Justin as we walked up to his bedroom.

         “Yeah,” he nodded his head, closing the door tightly, “Very cool.”

         “Seriously,” I laughed as he backed me up to the bed, “It’s cool to see you like that, all creative and stuff. You make it look easy, it’s natural.”

         “Thank you,” Justin laughed kissing my neck as he unzipped my sweatshirt, “Does that surprise you?”

         “No, I just never saw you being creative like that.”

         He laughed again as he kissed down my chest before looking in my eyes, “Does it turn you on Chloe?”

         “Not at all,” I’m pretty sure that’s the biggest lie I’ve ever told, and I’m positive it was very obvious.

         “Good,” Justin answered as he lay me down on the bed, “I don’t want you with me just because of my voice.”

         I laughed as I pulled his shirt off, “You don’t sing a lot. I mean for someone that singing is your profession, I thought you’d sing more.”

         He threw his head back as he laughed, “I do sing a lot.”

         “When?”

         “In the shower, in the car.”

         “You never sing in the car with me,” I broke him off. “Why do you never sing in the car with me?” That’s not really fair, I would like to hear him sing more often. His voice is like… pure sex.

         “I don’t know, because we’re talking. I can sing more. We’ll be like a musical, we’ll sing everything.”

         “Good,” I laughed, “I would like that.”

         “Then we’ll do it,” he smiled before pulling my pants down and kissing my thighs.

         “Brady’s next door. Just remember that.”

         “I do remember that. You remember it too.”

He crawled on top of me and kissed my lips, slowly siding his tongue inside my mouth. He really makes me close to orgasm just by kissing me. I felt Justin’s hands on my thighs, spreading my legs so he could slide inside of me. I let out a soft moan as he entered me, slowly grinding inside of me. Justin’s hands moved to my breast as he massaged them and kissed my neck. I moved with him to the same beat, as he grinded faster and faster, “Oh god,” I whispered.

“You coming?” he whispered back. I nodded my head, “Me too, let it go.”

I felt him come inside me and couldn’t help but moan, although I did manage to keep it quiet. Justin kissed me before pulling out and laying next to me. “That was… very nice,” I said with a giggle.

He laughed, “Thanks Chloe. I think it was very nice too.”

“Good, as long as we’re on the same page,” I curled up to him and kissed his chest, “You’re so ripped.”

Justin ran his hands through my hair and let out a chuckle, “You’re just figuring that out now?”

“No, I just don’t think I’ve ever told you before.”

“You haven’t, it’s cool.” I smiled as he pulled me even closer. We laid in silence for a few minutes, but it’s always the good silence with him. Gosh, that sounds so corny. “I have to go to Vegas for the weekend.”

I didn’t answer right away. My heart literally stops for a few seconds when I think about him leaving me even if it’s only for a few days. It’s not like I’m afraid he won’t come back, it’s just the thought of not seeing him. I’ve officially gone crazy.  “For what?”

“I’m doing this golf charity. There’s a golf tournament on Saturday and then a concert Sunday night.”

“Well that’s… fun.” I’m trying real hard to be supportive and not be selfish. A charity is a good thing, I should not complain about that, but I don’t want him to leave. I want to be selfish and I want him to spend the weekend with Brady and I.

“Yeah,” he answered softly, “I want you guys to come.”

“To Vegas? I don’t think Vegas is really the place for a five year old.” I’m not exactly sure, I’ve never been. But I think it’s safe to say Vegas is not like Disney World.

“It’s really not that bad. You won’t be walking the streets or anything. You can stay with him at the hotel all day and hit the pools. They have amazing pools. And maybe even hit the Hoover Dam or one of the canyons.  Brady would like to see Red Rock; maybe we could go there on Sunday. We’ll leave after school Friday and we can leave as soon as I get off the stage on Sunday. We’ll be home by midnight, one at the latest.”

“Isn’t Vegas like… crazy though?” The thought of going with Justin makes my heart start beating again but I don’t think it’s really a place for Brady. Although Justin does seem like he’s given it a lot of thought.

“No. Do you trust me Chloe?”

“Of course I trust you,” with all my heart.

“Then please come. You know I wouldn’t want him coming if it was dangerous. He’ll have fun, you’ll have fun, and I’ll have fun. We’ll all have fun. I really want you guys to come.”

“OK,” I answered softly. It didn’t take too much convincing, that’s for damn sure. But I trust Justin, and I know he cares about Brady more than anyone in this world, well besides me obviously.

“Great, thank you,” he kissed my forehead, “It’ll be fun.”

“I know,” I answered as I curled up into his arms and fell asleep. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex