Author's Chapter Notes:
A little more for you. :) Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, as always :)

 

 

If someone were to ask me a year ago where I thought I would be today, I would definitely not have said on a private jet flying to Vegas. I’m currently sitting on one of those luxury jets you see on television. Brady is sitting facing me but can not sit still. We’re both freaking out a little. I think that's a safe assumption. I’m trying to act like this isn’t a big deal but come on; we’re on a private jet.

         “Mommy… we’re gonna go fly?”

         I smiled and nodded my head, “Way up in the sky, are you excited?”

         “Oh yeah!” he giggled as he looked out the window.

         I looked back to see Trace, his girlfriend Joanna, Rachael and Tiny take their seats behind us. Now if only Justin would stop talking to the pilot and sit we could get on our way. I’m a little nervous, it’s no surprise I’ve never been on a private jet before.

         “Are you doing alright?” Justin asked with a smile as he sat down next to me, placing his hand on my leg.

         “I’m ready! We’re going to go up in the sky like the birds!” I’ve never seen Brady this excited before. He’s so adorable; he can hardly sit in his seat. Thank goodness I made him put his seatbelt on early, I’m sure if I didn’t he’d be running around the plane.

         “Higher than the birds man, way up in the clouds.”

         “Like Superman?”

         “Just like Superman,” Justin laughed, “Did you see that bag of stuff Rachael got you?”

         “He sure did, and he thanked her. That was very sweet, thank you.”

         “It was all her, she’s good with that stuff,” he smiled. They got Brady a whole bag of stuff. There were coloring books, candy, games, and all sorts of fun stuff to keep him occupied for the flight, even though it’s only like an hour long.  Brady grabbed a coloring book and crayons and got started early. I think he’s going to be an artist, he loves coloring.  “And how are you doing, Ms. Chloe?” Justin put his arm around me and I curled up to him.

         “Honestly, I’m freaking out a little. I’ve never been on a private jet before.”

         “Really?” he answered sarcastically with a chuckle, “I’m freaking out a little too. I was just talking to the pilot and he was slurring his words a little.”

         “Not uh,” I answered quickly. He can’t be serious.

         “Yeah, seriously. I’m sure it’s nothing, but just make sure you have your seatbelt on the whole time. And listen carefully when they explain the evacuation procedures.”

         That can’t be normal. How could a pilot be drunk? Oh gosh, we should get off. I had a bad feeling about flying in general, and this small plane makes me nervous.

         “I’m kidding, relax,” I heard Justin laughed, “So gullible.”

         “I am not.”

         “You are it’s adorable.” Justin said causing Brady to giggle, “What are you laughing at Tec?”

         “You’re silly. Do you like gummy bears? Because I like gummy bears. And you know what? There are gummy bears in my bag, a real big bag of them. And you know what? I wanna eat them allll up, but Mommy said I can’t cause I’ll get sick. And I don’t wanna get sick on vacation cause there’s a cool pool, you said that, memba?”

         “I do remember,” Justin laughed, “You sure have no problem with talking huh? I do love gummy bears they’re my favorite. Do you know what my favorite thing to do with gummy bears is?” Brady shook his head. Justin grabbed a handful of gummy bears and threw one in the air before catching it in his mouth. Oh great.

         “Whoa, cool. I can do it too! Look!” Brady threw it in the air but I’m pretty sure it hit someone behind us.

         “Here wait, I’ll throw it to you. Ready?” Justin asked and threw the gummy bear right in Brady’s mouth.

         “Whoa! Did you see it Mommy? I caught it in my mouth!”

         “I see, how awesome,” I turned to Justin and placed my hand on his leg, “Thank you so much for teaching my son such a wonderful talent.”

         “Anytime. I got you covered with all those cool things,” Justin smiled and kissed my lips quickly before turning his attention back to Brady.

         When we landed in Vegas we got a limo right to the hotel. Brady was freaking out about being in a limo too; I guess he’s never been in one before. Well, obviously he’s never been in one before. It was just getting dark and honestly I’m starting to think this was a mistake. I’ve never been here, but it looks kind of dirty… in many different ways I guess. When the limo stopped in the back of the hotel Justin told me that I might want to hold Brady. He’s getting heavy, there’s not going to be much longer that I can do that. Justin walked in next to me with Tiny right behind us. There were a bunch of people in the hotel slash casino I guess, so it kind of makes sense. People were looking as we walked past and then started calling out Justin’s name. He smiled and waved but put his hand on the small of my back. It was definitely weird but I wasn’t nervous. It was a strange situation because having Justin there was the reason why everyone was there, but the fact that he was there made me feel like nothing was going to happen.

         The elevator door opened and the three of us got in. I guess Tiny is staying downstairs for the time being at least; he is talking into a microphone on his sleeve so I’m not exactly sure what’s going on. As for Justin’s friends, I don’t even know what happened to them. I would assume they went to their own rooms.

         “Whoa!” Brady said as we got to the elevator, “There was lots of people out there, huh Justin?”

         “Yeah buddy, a lot of people.  Are you doing alright?” he asked me but Brady feels like everyone is always talking to him.

         “Oh yeah! I’m doing great! I’m just a little hungry, Mommy can we eat?”

         “We’re going to eat once we get settled, can you wait a little Tec?” Justin asked to which Brady nodded his head. I’m pretty positive if I were to ask him to wait I’d get whining, but whatever. “Chloe, are you doing alright?”

         “Yeah,” I nodded my head with a smile, “I’m just a little hungry too.”

         “We’re going to eat once we get settled, can you handle it Chloe?” Justin gave me one of his sexy looks and I nodded my head just as the elevator door opened. We walked down a short hallway with only the one door on the floor. “Are you ready for this?” he asked with a smile.

         “Is it gonna be big Justin?” Brady’s smile is even bigger than Justin’s.

         “Huge man and wait for the view,” Justin laughed as he grabbed the key from his pocket and slid it in the slot.

         I felt like a little kid at a candy shop because I knew it would be amazing. Just walking through the hotel and standing on the elevator showed me what a beautiful hotel this is. But when he opened that door I felt like a princess. It’s huge. We walked in to a living room and a dining room. To the left is the master bedroom, which is probably about the size of my whole apartment. Not even to mention a his and her bath. To the right is a bar, about the size of one in a normal hotel lobby. Across from that is a huge conference room; I’m not exactly sure what that will be used for. Brady will sure have plenty of room for his coloring. And then there is another huge bedroom on the other side of the room. I never in my life thought I would see a room like this.

         “Mommy! There’s two toilets in that bathroom!” Brady came running out of the room giggling.

         Justin laughed as he grabbed onto my hand, pulling be towards the window, “That is pretty amazing, but I’ll do you one better.” He pulled the curtains open to the amazing view of the strip.

         “Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful.”

         “Yeah, it gets better,” he looked at his watch and grabbed a remote from the windowsill, “Brady come here, you have to see this!”

         Brady ran over just in time to see the water fountains. The music blared through the room and I felt like I was living in a dream. I can’t believe that I am standing here in the biggest suite at the Bellagio Hotel, watching the fountain show from the room, complete with the music. Brady is watching in awe and Justin has his arms around me. A year ago I was living in a house with my mother that leaked in the rain and had cockroaches the size of my thumb. Nine months ago I was at my all time low trying to stay strong for my son when all I really wanted to do was crawl under a rock and die. For the longest time I really didn’t think I’d make it. And now I’m standing with Justin and Brady, looking out to a dream.

         “Are you alright?” Justin whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and wiped the tears falling down my face. He kissed me softly and I took a deep breath, and wrapped my arm around him.

         “Whoa! Did you see that? It went up so high!” Brady said with a giggle.

         “Yeah, wait man, it gets better.”

         I snuck away so Brady wouldn’t see me crying but I need to straighten myself out. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face.  “Is everything ok?” I saw Justin come into the bathroom.

         “Yeah, sorry,” I laughed uncomfortably, “This is amazing.”

         “So it’s good tears then?”

         “Yeah, obviously” I laughed as he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me,  “I’m just trying to take it all in. I feel like I’m in a dream.”

         “Oh come on now, we just started. That’s a lot to live up to.”

         I laughed and leaned back on him just as Brady came running into the room, “MOMMY!”

         “Brady!”

         “It’s all over. That was so cool. I’m hungry.”

         “Yeah man, me too.” Justin let grabbed onto my hand as we walked into the living room area and handed me a big binder, “Room service, we even have a butler,” he said with a goofy smile on his face.  I love how he’s so normal and down to earth even when he has all of these things. He’s been doing this for so long and been getting all these privileges for so long but it’s still a big deal for him. He’s still impressed with the fact that he has a butler.

         “What do you want to eat Monkey man?” I asked as I sat down on the couch.

         “What do they have?” he crawled up on my lap.

         “I think it’s safe to say they have just about everything. Grilled cheese? Macaroni and cheese? Hot dog? What do you want?”

         After what seemed like hours of consideration, Brady decided on a grilled cheese and French fries. Justin moved the couch to the window so we could watch the fountains every fifteen minutes when they went off. After dinner Brady fell asleep on the couch and I sat in Justin’s arms.

         “I have to go to that party,” he said with absolutely no excitement.

         “No, don’t go.”

         “I know, I’d much rather stay here with you. I won’t be long. Wanna come?”

         “Um… Brady.”

         “Rachael will come up and watch him.”

         “I don’t want to make her do that,” I said as I played with the string of his sweatpants. I feel bad making Rachael play babysitter, she probably wants to go out and have fun.

         “She’s not going to go out,” it’s like he can read my mind, “She’s just going to hang out in her room, trust me. She won’t mind. Brady’s sleeping, it’s not like she has to keep him occupied.”

         I kind of want to go with him. Not so much to go to the party, but just to be with him. I’m officially a loser. “Um, well call her and find out. But if she’s busy it’s not a big deal. don’t make her. I’ll get him in bed.”

         An hour later I was standing in front of the mirror finishing my makeup. I hope my dress is all right, I feel like it’s not exactly the kind of dress people wear to go out in Vegas. Granted, I’ve never been out in Vegas, but I don’t think I’m slutty enough. That’s a good thing. I’m not going to dress any more whoreish than I am right now, that’s for damn sure.

         “Almost ready?”

         “Yeah. Is my dress ok? Does it look alright?”

         “Yeah, it would look better on the floor, but besides that…” I slapped his arm, “You’re beautiful. Let’s go so we don’t have to stay that long.”

         That sounds good to me. Honestly, I just want to go to bed with him right now. There are moments, like when he looks at me like he’s looking at me right now, that I just want to jump on him. But I need to control myself and let him do his work thing. We walked downstairs and through the crowd of people. It’s much more crowded now and people are screaming a lot more than they were before. But Justin wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked through everyone. He still managed to smile and wave at everyone, I love that he’s still nice. It’s weird to see him with all these people going crazy around him, and it doesn’t faze him at all. It would be so easy for him to get such a big head and be a major diva.

         We got in the limo to go across the street. I’m sure it would be much faster to just walk across the street to the Planet Hollywood Casino but I’m fine with having some alone time in the limo. I crawled on his lap, straddling his waist, “Hi,” I smiled before kissing his soft lips.

         “Hi,” he laughed as I reached my hand to lower his zipper.

         “I can’t wait.” I kissed his neck, “I want to fuck like we used to fuck. Right here, right now.”

         Justin laughed, “You’re not going to get any objection from me.”

         “Good,” I kneeled so he could pull my panties down before falling on him. He kissed me passionately and ran his hands through my hair and down my back before pulling me down over him. Justin’s lips fell to my neck and I felt my head fall back. Oh god. I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing the spaghetti straps down and letting my breasts fall out of the dress. His hands then moved, massaging my breasts as his lips returned to mine.

         “This brings back memories.” He said with a chuckled before kissing me the good way when he’s still smiling.

         “Good memories. We should fuck in limos more often,” I giggled moving my hands to his shoulders, clutching his shirt in my hands so it was easer to ride him. There’s just something about fucking in a limo driving down the Las Vegas Strip sitting right next to the window that we can see out but they can’t see in. People are just crossing the street, literally right next to us and have no idea what’s going on inside.  It gets me really hot just thinking about it.

         I let out a loud moan as he hit my spot. Every since that night he found it he’s always hitting it. “Oh god! Justin!”

         “Yeah baby, say my name.”

         “Oh Justin, you feel so good inside me.” my lips fell to his neck.

         “Keep going girl, ride it.”

         Oh god, I can’t wait anymore. I screamed out his name and he screamed out mine as I felt him cum inside of me. I buried my head in his shoulder as I tried to catch my breath. We really need to have this spontaneous sex more often. I reached over to pull my panties back on and fix my dress as Justin zipped up his pants. I ran my hand through my hair just as we stopped in front of the Casino.

         “Perfect timing,” Justin said with a chuckle, “Are you all set?”

         I nodded my head before giving him one more kiss, “All set.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex