Author's Chapter Notes:

OK guys, so sorry it's been awhile since I updated. I've been busy doing the challenge. You can check out my site: sox.tasting-eden.com   if you're interested :) As always, I'd love to hear what you think 

Thanks for still reading this, I hope you're still interested :) 

 

         “Mommy! Mommy! Where are you?” I heard Brady’s voice getting closer and managed to open my eyes, even though the light was killing me. I looked to my left to see a very naked Justin laying on his stomach with covers nowhere to be found. I’m definitely not wearing anything either, wonderful. I crawled to the foot of the bed and quickly pulled the sheet over us before kicking Justin to wake him up. He let out an annoyed whine just as Brady walked into the room. “Here you are! I was looking everywhere!”

         “Hey Monkey,” I managed to force a smile, I don’t remember anything about last night except the limo ride over. As for the whole being at the party thing… yeah I think its safe to say I had a little too much to drink.

         “I’m hungry! That’s why I came to find you cause I woke up and now I’m hungry. What are we gonna have for breakfast? Oh, hi Justin! Did you have a sleepover?”

         Justin kept his head buried in the pillow but raised his hand to wave, “Hey man.” He sounds like I feel… dead.

         “Hey! So, what about breakfast? Can we eat it at the window again and watch the fountains?”

         “That’s a great idea. Why don’t you go watch some television while Mommy gets ready?”

         “Um, ok. Justin! Wanna eat breakfast with us at the window?” he’s shouting and it’s going right through me.

         “Sweetie, Justin’s sleeping, you have to keep quiet. Go turn on the television.”

         “Oh, ok!” why is he shouting? He’s out to get me, he has to know I’m hung-over and should not have been drinking so much and now it’s payback. Brady giggled and walked over to the television in our bedroom.

         “No, sweetie you’ll wake Justin. Use the television in the living room.”

         “OK! OOOR I could just the one in my bedroom. Then I can lie down on that big bed and watch TV! How cool.”

         “Very cool, go ahead Monkey, quiet. Close the door sweetie.” I let out a sigh of relief when the door was closed and fell right back on the bed.

         “Close call,” I heard Justin chuckle before he crawled on top of me kissing me gently.

         “Yeah, bad move last night. How much did we drink?”

         “I don’t know, you’re supposed to be the responsible one and keep track,” he laughed, “You know what helps cure a hangover?”

         “What?”

         “A morning quickie,” he smiled that sexy smile that he uses to seduce thousands. It doesn’t work on me.

         OK, it totally works on me. “I bet… but Brady.”

         “You’re right,” he stood up and walked to the door locking in before jumping back on the bed. I couldn’t help but giggle as he walked back, “What’s so funny?”

         “You have such a cute butt,” I answered honestly.

         He laughed sarcastically, pulling the sheets off me, “You’re ass is absurd, don’t go talking about mine.” I felt his lips on mine, parting them gently so his tongue could slide into my mouth. In normal situations I would never do this with Brady here but he’s way across the suite in his room, it’s practically a different apartment. Plus the door is locked, I need to stop thinking about everything so much and just go with it.

         I felt Justin get hard against me and he pulled me closer, kissing my neck before he entered me hard. I managed to control my screaming, even though I wanted to shout out. He grabbed my leg, wrapping it around his body for easier access. I wrapped my other leg around him and let him pound into me. And here it comes…

         Justin kissed me gently before pulling out and falling to his back next to me, “See, the hangover is all gone.”

         I giggled and kissed his chest, it’s not technically gone but I will say it was the last thing on my mind. “What time do you have to go?”

         “An hour or so. I’m going to kick ass.”

         I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me, “It’s a charity golf tournament, you’re not supposed to say you’re going to kick ass.”

         “Why not?” he asked with a chuckle, “Golf is golf, and I’ve been practicing. There’s no reason why I wouldn’t kick ass,” he’s so competitive it’s adorable.  “You guys can come.”

         “Tempting,” I laughed thinking about Brady sitting there in the hot Vegas sun watching Justin golf, “But I promised Brady we’d hit the pools.”

         “I don’t blame you. Just be back by 6:30 all right? I want to take you guys somewhere.”

         I pouted my lips out a little, trying to think of where he could possibly want to take us, “What kind of somewhere?”

         “Somewhere, don’t ruin the surprise. Casual, it’s nothing fancy,” he smiled and kissed my forehead, “Do you know what he wants? I’ll order room service awhile.”

         “Scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon,” I said as I stood up and went to find some sweats to change into.

         “And for the lady?”

         “The same is good, extra crispy bacon though.” I leaned over to kiss him again, “Please and thank you.”

         “I’d rather you not get changed,” he answered with that smile.

         “Well me too, but duty calls.”

         “We need a day that we can stay in bed all day,” he continued before picking up the phone, “Just me and you and a bed. No covers, no clothes, some strawberries and champagne, some candles…”

         “Don’t get me excited.”

         “When Brady’s at school we’ll do it. A good, old-fashioned daylong romp fest… Oh hi, yeah…” he made a face realizing that the room service people heard his whole spiel. I laughed and pulled my clothes on so I could go find Brady.

         “Brady!” I screamed as I walked towards his room, this place is seriously bigger than I would ever imagine. We should live here, “BRADY! Where are you? Brady?”

         He giggled and ran out into the hall, “I’m in here Mommy! Did you lost me?”

         “Yes sir, this place is so big. Should we brush your teeth and get ready for breakfast?”

         “Yes! What are we gonna do today Mommy?” I’m so glad he’s back to calling me Mommy, I like that much better than Mama.

         “We’re going to go swimming, I hear they have some really cool pools here.”

         Brady jumped up and down, “Oh yay, cause remember Justin said they have cool pools here. Is he going to come?”

         “No,” I grabbed onto him and brought him into the bathroom so he could brush his teeth. I can already tell it’s going to be a hyper day for him. I can’t really blame him; I mean I’m a little hyper myself. This is definitely not the kind of thing we’re used to waking up to.  “He has work to do, but we’re going to go out with him later tonight.”

         Brady was a little disappointed that the fountains didn’t go off that early in the morning, but we still managed to have a nice breakfast in front of the window. After we ate Justin left and Brady and I got changed into our bathing suits to spend the day at the pool. We went pool hopping with Tiny, spending time at the different hotel pools on the strip since the pool at our hotel wasn’t too exciting for kids. It was a beautiful pool, but other hotels had waterslides and lazy rivers, so Brady enjoyed those immensely. I felt a little better after spending the day in the sun and having a chance to relax a little.

         It was four thirty when we decided to head back to the hotel. I gave Brady a bath and a snack before taking a shower myself. I have absolutely no idea what Justin has planned for us tonight. It would probably help if I had any idea what kind of things Vegas has to offer, that is besides gambling and drive thru wedding chapels.

         I was getting ready when Justin came back to the hotel. I stood at the door of the room and watched him sit down at the window with Brady. Brady didn’t even notice him sitting down next to him, and Justin chuckled at how long it took to get Brady’s attention. “Oh, hi Justin!”

         “Hey man, you really like those fountains huh?”

         “They’re so cool Justin, so cool.”

         “I know,” Justin agreed, “That’s my favorite part about this place. Did you have fun today?”

         “Oh yeah, uh huh. We went swimming and on the waterslides. It was so cool, I went down and I went flying down so fast. I was like Superman.”

         “That’s pretty awesome. Where’s your mother?”

         “She’s getting pretty.”

         Justin laughed at his response, “Don’t you think she’s pretty already?
         Brady giggled, “yeah, but that’s what she said.”

         “That’s what she said huh?” he stood up, “I’m going to go get ready too. Don’t you want the music on?” he reached for the remote and turned it on, “There you go, now you’re all set.” Justin smiled and messed up Brady’s hair before he walked into the room, “Are you eavesdropping?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently.

         “No, not at all. How was golf? Did you win?”

         “It’s not about winning Chloe, it’s for charity,” he answered with a smile. Oh, how the story changes. He kissed my forehead before going into the shower and I managed to get changed into a light blue sundress.

         Justin took us to see The Fab Four, a Beatles impersonator group. We sat up on top in a special area away from the crowd and got to meet everyone before the show. Brady was so excited I’m almost positive he thought it was the real Beatles he was talking to. And they sounded like the real Beatles too. We sang along with them and danced around like we were at an actual concert. Justin’s really thoughtful with those things, like he puts a lot of thought and preparation into his plans. This show was the perfect thing for us to see. This whole vacation is just perfect.

         After the concert we headed back to the hotel. I usually don’t have any problems walking through the casino but it was a Saturday night and very crowded. Brady looks to be scared out of his mind so I picked him up, even though he’s definitely getting too heavy. Drunk people were everywhere, screaming and noticing Justin and yelling at him or at me, or anyone. Just yelling.  I don’t know why everyone’s yelling.

         “It’s ok Monkey, are you alright?” I asked, I don’t know why it’s not like he could hear me.

         Somebody bumped into me way too hard.  It wasn’t an accident. It couldn’t have been an accident it was like they purposely banged into me.  Then I felt my hair being pulled, “Ow!” I shouted, “Ow!” and she’s not letting go. I slapped the hand away and looked back to see a crazy drunk bitch laughing and then felt someone else bump into me.

I can’t breathe anymore, I feel really claustrophobic. Brady’s freaking out and this bitch literally pulled my hair and elbowed me in the ribs hard. It fucking hurts. I’m not exactly sure what happened next, someone pushed her away and we were rushed into the elevator. “God, that was crazy.” Justin said with a chuckle, he fucking laughed.  Brady’s crying, I got my hair pulled and I twisted my ankle because some bitch elbowed me and he’s laughing?

         “Crazy? God,” I said as I rubbed my head and fixed my shoe.

         “What happened?”

         “Some girl pulled my hair and elbowed me in the rib. I got pushed, I twisted my ankle and almost dropped Brady,” I said as I picked him up again, “Are you alright Monkey?”

         When the elevator door opened I went right into the bedroom and placed Brady on the bed before grabbing my suitcase, I can’t stay here. I don’t know why I’m fucking here in the first place.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked. It's like he’s fucking clueless.

“I want to go home, I don’t want to stay here.”

“What?” he laughed again, why is this so fucking funny to him? “You don’t think you’re overreacting just a little? It was a crowd, that happens when you walk through crowds, it was taken care of.”

“Some girl pulled my hair!” I shouted, “My ankle is getting swollen because she pushed me and tried to make me fall when I was holding onto Brady!”

“Alright, alright calm down.”

“Calm down? Are you serious? I should be screaming louder. She deliberately tried to push me to the ground while I was carrying a five year old. Do you not get that?”

“I get that, it’s fucked, but it’s been taken care of. There’s nothing else we can do.”

“Which is why I’m leaving.”

“I can’t leave Chloe.”

I threw my clothes in the suitcase, “No one is asking you to leave. I’m telling you I’m leaving. I understand that you have to stay but we’re leaving.”

He ran his hands through his hair nervously and I grabbed onto a lollypop from my bag to calm Brady down. “You’re just going to go home?”

“Yes!” I shouted, “We are not staying here staying here when we’re not safe.”

“You’re fucking safe Chloe!” he threw his hands in the air, “You’ve never been more fucking safe in your life!”

“Do not swear in front of him!”

Justin threw his head back, “Brady, go in the other room for a minute.”

“No, he is freaking out, he’s obviously scared he’s not going into the other room by himself. Stay here Brady, it’s ok.”

He took a deep breath; “Well can we go in the other room then?”

“I’m not leaving him alone, he’s scared.” I repeated slower this time.

“Can you please just sit down and relax for a minute? I understand that you’re freaking out, but it’s been taking care of. It’s not going to happen again.”

“It is going to happen again, like when we leave the room again. Look, I need to go home, ok? I don’t want to be here. We shouldn’t have come, it was a bad idea.” I said as I zipped up my suitcase, “Come on Brady,” I grabbed onto his hand and led him down to his room so I could throw all his things together.

Justin followed us as we walked across the suite and I swear to god if he does not give me space I’m going to slap him. “I can’t get the jet.”

“Seriously?” now it’s my turn to laugh, “We don’t need the jet. We just want to go home.”

“Brady, do you want to go home?” Justin asked.

Brady nodded his head, “I wanna go home Justin.” I know he was hoping Brady would say he wanted to stay but there’s no possible way. I know my son. He’s scared, frankly I’m scared and we shouldn’t have come here in the first place. There is absolutely no reason why we should have come to fucking Vegas. How could he have possibly thought taking my five-year-old son and me to Vegas would be a good idea?

Justin ran his hands through his hair before throwing his head back and grabbing onto his phone. I guess he’s finally giving in. It doesn’t really matter to me, we could have got a cab and found our own way back to LA. “You’re acting like this is all my fucking fault.”

“I did not say it’s your fucking fault,” I whispered, “And stop swearing in front of him!”

An hour later Brady and I were on a plane going back home. I ran my hand through Brady’s hair as he rested his head on my lap; I think he’s sleeping. I hope he’s sleeping. This whole trip was a nightmare. I can’t believe Justin said that I was overreacting. A stupid bitch tried to push me down with Brady in my arms! I don’t give a shit if I was alone, I don’t care that she pulled my hair but that’s insane.

When the plane landed we grabbed a cab back to the apartment. It was a stupid idea to even stay until tomorrow. I mean, Brady has school; he would have been so cranky. Plus, Justin said he didn’t think Brady should go to his show. I don’t know what the hell that’s about, what kind of things does he do on stage?

“Thank you,” I said to the cab driver before handing him the money. I grabbed onto Brady with one hand and dragged the suitcase with the other. “Are you tired Monkey?”

“Yeah Mommy, uh huh.  I sleep a little on the plane.”

“I know, are you doing ok?” he nodded his head, trying to keep his eyes open while we walked to the door. “I’m sleepy too.” I can’t wait to just get inside and lie on my bed and pass out.

“Hey, you’re home,” the familiar voice made me freeze. I dropped the suitcase to the ground. This can’t be happening, please tell me this isn’t happening, “I was beginning to think you went and moved without clueing me in.”

I took a deep breath and prayed this was all part of the nightmare I would wake up from any second. There’s no possible way all this shit can be happening in one day. I looked over in the direction of the voice to see Gabe with his arms crossed over his chest and that evil smile covering his face, “What are you doing here?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex