Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's some more... this one might be a little tough but... I hope you like it lol. 

Thanks for always reading and feedback makes my life, as well as updates come faster haha :) 

 

I closed my eyes tightly moving Brady between the door and myself before opening my eyes to see it was really happening. Gabe is really standing a foot away from me with an evil smile on his face and his arms crossed over his chest, “What are you doing here?”

“There you go with those questions, let’s not go through that again. You know what I’m doing here. Hey buddy, how’s it going?” Gabe squatted down so he was at Brady’s level, “Wow. You look just like your mom. You’ve got her eyes and her lips, but you have my nose.”

Brady curled up to me, hugging onto my leg tightly, “Ok, well we’re going to go to bed.”

“You’re not going to invite me in? Where are your manners?”

“We just got in, and we’re very tired. But I get that you want to see us, or him. But he’s tired. He needs to sleep. Why don’t you come back? Like Monday or something? After school.” I don’t want him to ever come back but I know he’s not just going to leave. At least if he comes back when it’s still light out and there’s people around, like maybe Justin and Tiny or even the cops, it won’t be as bad.

Gabe moved closer to me, gazing into my eyes like he was burning though my soul. “Invite me in Chloe.”

“Look, really,” I need to be tough and stand my ground, “It’s been a really tough night and we’re tired. Please just come back?”

He took another step closer to me before repeating himself again, this time with more conviction “Invite me in Chloe.”

“Gabe, won’t you please come in and honor us with your presence?” Before I could even fully open the door he was pushing me inside.  He sat down on the couch and I sat down on the chair far away with Brady on my lap.

“Kid, do you know who I am?”

This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful, “His name is Brady.”

“Brady,” Gabe corrected himself with another evil glare, “Do you know who I am?” Brady wrapped his arms around my neck, burying his head in my chest, “Does he talk?”

“No, not yet. We’re still working on it, he is only five.” I answered sarcastically.

“Well kid, you should tell your mother she’s not fucking funny and she should shut her fucking mouth.”

“Please don’t swear in front of him.” What is it with everyone swearing in front of him today? “Oh hey! I know! Remember when I got another restraining order against you? And it’s against the LAW for you to be within 200 feet of Brady or me.”

“Yeah, about that. That’s why I’m here. That’s a little fucked, right? I didn’t even do anything yet,” he smiled, “I mean ok, last time sure, I deserved it. But this time, at least let me do something first.”

“That’s the point. That’s why I got it, so you can’t do something.”

“What do you think I’m going to kill you or something? Do you think I’m going to tie you up and trash the place and take the kid with me?” oh my god, I can’t breathe.  He’s not serious, but he sounds very serious. He had a smug smile on his face and laughed at my horrible poker face. “Relax.”

“Can I put him to bed please? He’s tired and he doesn’t need to sit here and listen to us.”

“That would be fine, except I don’t trust you enough to go in there and not call your boyfriend or the cops and get me in trouble.”

I took a deep breath, he knows how much trouble he can get in, I don’t understand why he’s here. “You can come, you can watch.” I stood up because I don’t need to get his permission to put MY son to bed in MY apartment.  I’m not exactly sure how to deal with the whole Gabe situation. I know I shouldn’t show him that he scares me but I can’t always be strong and put my foot down. Especially since that seems to get him more worked up. If I just cooperate with what he wants I should be ok, I really don’t think he’ll do anything extremely stupid.

I placed Brady in bed and pulled the covers over his body, “Goodnight sweetie. I love you.”

Brady sat up and hugged me tightly, whispering in my ear, “Mommy, who is he?”

How do I even respond to that? That’s the man that tried to kill me when he found out I was pregnant with you. That’s the man that told me I was an idiot when I said I wanted to keep you. That’s the man that makes me wish that I had some kind of mental disorder that I could actually go through with killing a man. “He’s just um… a friend. Don’t worry ok? I’ll see you in the morning, sleep tight.” I forced a smile but felt a few tears fall down my face as I walked out of the room.

Gabe followed me closely as I walked back into the living room and sat down on the chair purposely so he couldn’t sit down next to me, “What’s with the boxes? Moving?”

“No just… I mean maybe, we’re looking.”

He nodded his head before sitting on the couch with his arms crossed looking me over but not saying a word.

“Look, Gabe, is there something you wanted? I really am tired, it’s been a very hectic night.”

“We can go to bed,” he smiled, “This is what it would have been like, huh? If we got married and moved in together, it’d be like this every night.”

“We were never going to get married Gabe.”  I answered quickly to squash any ideas he may be getting. Although, he only turned crazy after I found out I was pregnant. If the Gabe pre fertilization of my egg was the Gabe he was after I’m sure we would have been in a situation similar to the one he’s talking about. But he turned out to be crazy, so now it’s safe to say it’s not going to happen.

My phone rang and I looked at Gabe to tell me what to do. I figure he doesn’t want me talking to anyone, “Answer it!” he shouted, “Put it on speaker phone, don’t you try anything. I swear to god Chloe.”

“I’m not,” I answered before holding the phone out and pressing the green button, “Hey Justin.”

“Hey. Are you home?”

I nodded my head, “Yeah, we just got in.”

“Am I on speaker?”

“Yeah. I’m trying to unpack,” it’s great to lie to him while Gabe is sitting across from me looking like if I say the wrong thing he may just kill me.

“Ok, how was the flight?”

“Fine.”

“Yeah, look, I know you’re mad. I probably under reacted a little and I’m sorry if you think I did. I’m used to it a lot more than you are, and I should have taken that into consideration, especially with Brady. I still don’t think you should have left but, I mean, you did so…”

“OK, I’m going to go though,” I answered quickly so he wouldn’t go into any more detail with Gabe sitting there.

“Are you seriously still mad?” he shouted but caught himself, “I mean, it’s ok that you’re still mad, but I don’t want you go to bed mad at me.”

Gabe laughed a little at that last part.

“I’m not. I’m just tired, so I’ll talk to you tomorrow or something.”

“Is everything ok? You sound like something’s going on.”

I could feel Gabe’s death glare even without looking at him, “Nothing is going on. Just tired. I’ll see you when you get home. OK, bye.” I hung up the phone quickly. Now Justin’s going to be even madder at me. I can’t believe all this is happening.

“Trouble in paradise?” Gabe laughed, “No I love you's?”

“I’m really tired,” I answered sternly, “And I don’t want to deal with your bullshit anymore. Tell me what the fuck you want from me and get the hell out of my apartment.”

“Oh, feisty, I like it.”

“You know what? Fuck it, I’m just going to call the cops.”

“Go ahead Chloe, call the fucking cops,” he reached over and grabbed the portable phone from the table and threw it at me so hard I had to move out of the way or it probably would have left a dent on my forehead, “See what happens, go ahead give it a try. I’ll take the kid and light the whole building on fire before they even leave the police department.”

OK, now it’s getting serious. I really don’t think he’s kidding anymore. “Why are you doing this?” I could hardly speak but managed to get out softly, “You didn’t want anything to do with him. You wanted me dead. No knows you’re his father, we didn’t ruin your reputation like you were worried about. We did nothing wrong.”

“But everyone knew. You ruined my fucking reputation because I had a restraining order against me before I graduated high school.”

“You tried to kill me! What do you expect?”

“Like I said, I deserved that one. But now you got this other shit, and I’m trying to work Chloe, I’m trying to do my own shit. I’ve grown up, but you can’t get that through your fucking head.”

“It doesn’t look like you’ve grown up.”

“Shut your fucking mouth! Enough! I’ve had enough of your fucking voice. The only time I want your mouth open is when you’re sucking my dick, you get that?”

“I’d never suck your dick,” I answered softly, almost under my breath, but he heard me loud and clear. I really do need to learn when to shut up sometimes.

“Oh, really?” he laughed and stood up; walking towards me with that evil smile I’ve had nightmares about for so long. I was finally getting to the point that I could sleep a full night and now the image is going to haunt me again. “If I told you to suck my dick you would suck my dick. Right Chloe?” I tried as hard as I could not to cry in front of him, I tried to stay strong and look like he doesn’t scare me, “RIGHT CHLOE?” he shouted.

“Gabe please, just leave. What do you want? Money? I can get you money. A lot of money, he has a lot.”

“I don’t want money,” he laughed, “I’ve got fucking money. I want you to get on your fucking knees bitch and suck my dick.” He stopped in front of me and unzipped his pants pulling his dick out.

“Gabe.” I pleaded.

“”Get on your fucking knees!” he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground, “Open your mouth, and fucking suck my dick you bitch.” I moved away bit he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me close, “If you don’t suck my dick I will take that kid and make sure you never see him again. Do you understand that?” I nodded my head as he pushed himself inside my mouth.

The tears were now streaming down my face like a waterfall; there was no use in trying to hide it anymore. Gabe moaned and groaned with his hand on the back of my head guiding me back and forth, “You can do better than that fucking bitch, suck it.” If Brady weren’t here I would have bit his fucking crooked dick off and ran for my life.

Gabe held my head close so he came in my mouth, “Swallow it, bitch.” He wouldn’t pull out until I did and quickly wiped the tears away. He laughed, “Now you know, when I say to shut your fucking mouth, you do it. You get that Chloe? You shut your mouth or you suck my dick.”

I fell to the ground, feeling so weak I couldn’t even hold myself up. My eyes were still full of tears and I was actually bawling in front of him. I need to be strong, but I just can’t. I don’t have the strength. “You’re crying?” he laughed, “Fucking crying, it’s amazing how much things change in five years. You used to love sucking my dick; you used to do it all the time. You used to be a fucking slut. Well, I guess some things don’t change; you still are a fucking slut. Cheating on your millionaire boyfriend huh? Probably not your best move. Do you think he’ll be able to forgive you?” I was still crying too much to answer, but that wasn’t good enough for him, “I’m fucking talking to you!”

“What do you want me to say?” I answered softly between tears.

“Nothing,” he laughed, “Sometimes it’s good enough to just see you like this, so happy. I’m glad everything worked out for you Chloe,” there’s that smile again. As he walked closer to me I curled up in a ball, “What are you so afraid of? You think I’m going to hurt you? “ He kicked me in on the side like I was the football and he was trying to hit the winning field goal. “Why the fuck would I hurt you?” he laughed again, “Good thing you got that restraining order huh? You should probably get another one, since that one did so much fucking good. Next time, just hold it out then I’ll leave. That’s what’s supposed to happen right? It was good to see you Chloe and the kid. I’ll see you soon.”

Gabe smiled and waved as he walked out the door, slamming it shut on his way out. Suddenly I gained the strength to get to the door and deadbolt it shut. I went to all the windows and quickly shut all the blinds even though it’s a little too late. I can’t believe this happened. I mean, I guess I can believe it happened. It’s just my luck that the one time I overreact just a little and go home when Justin’s in Vegas, the most unsafe city in the world, and I come home to my safe home and oh wait, fucking Gabe.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and tongue about a hundred times and washed my face before going to check on Brady. “Are you asleep?” I whispered, it would only make sense that he was awake my life goes that way.

No answer, thank god he’s still asleep. I snuck in and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before grabbing a bag of frozen peas to put on my side. I pulled my shirt up and saw the huge red mark that’s going to make a great black and blue by tomorrow. I feel like David Beckham himself just kicked me in the side. I turned off all the lights and crawling into bed. I don’t know why I even bother; I’m obviously not going to sleep. I reached for my cell phone and decided to call Justin. The last thing I need is for him to be all mad at me because I was so rude with him on the phone.

“Hey,” he answered tiredly, obviously I just woke him up.

“Hey.” The sound of his voice made me break down. I don’t know why, I shouldn’t cry when I hear him, but I did, “I’m sorry about before, I…”

“It’s ok, are you crying?”

“Maybe, a little,” or a lot, I can’t stop.

“It’s alright,” there were a few seconds of silence while I tried to stop myself from crying so I could actually say something to him but I couldn’t, “Chloe?”

“Yeah, I’m here. Sorry.”

“No, no it’s ok. What’s going on? Is everything ok? Is Brady alright?” I nodded my head but was too busy crying to actually say the words, “Chloe, baby you need to tell me what’s wrong. You’re not just crying about our fight, right? You wouldn’t be crying this much, it’s not a big deal, we’re over it. There’s something else. What’s going on? You need to tell me babe, you’re getting me nervous.”

“Sorry, I just…” more crying. Pull yourself together Chloe; “Gabe” was all I managed to get out.

“What about him? Is he there? Oh fuck! Is he there?”

“No, he left.”

“He was there? Mother fucking bullshit!” he screamed, “Are you alright? What did he do? Where’s Brady? Fuck! I fucking knew it!”

“Stop screaming, please.”

“Sorry, I’m sorry. I’m coming home, I’ll be there...”

“No,” I answered quickly, “It’s ok now, he’s gone and the doors are locked, he’s not going to come back. And if he does I’ll just call the cops, he can’t get in. You have your show tomorrow.”

“Fuck that, I’m leaving. I’m going to let you go and I’m going to… fuck!” he sounds like he’s walking around the room in circles not sure what to do with himself. Maybe I shouldn’t have called him. “Alright I’m going to hang up with you, for like five minutes, and I’m going to figure out how I’m getting home and then I’ll call you right back until I get in the air. If anything happens call the police Chloe, you know that, right?”

“Yeah,” I answered still crying, “I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

“I’m not going to get in trouble Chloe, calm down. I’m coming. I’ll call you back in five minutes, I’m hanging up.”

“Ok. Thank you.”

“Alright, bye. Wait Chlo, it’s going to be all right, ok? I promise.”

I nodded my head as if he could see me, “Ok.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex